Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Discussion

"A husband's surreal discussion with his wife leads to an unexpected bonding experience with his daughter"

47
9 Comments 9
624 Views 624
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is just a quick, little one-off story about a father giving his daughter some sexual education while under her mother's watchful eye. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It came together quickly, and I thought that it was too crazy and naughty to resist publishing."

One particular day after work, I had just arrived home to find my wife waiting for me in the kitchen. I knew the look that she was giving me far too well. It was clear that something had gone wrong. She led me to the kitchen table and we sat on opposite sides. After outstretching her hands and grabbing hold of mine, she stated, “We need to talk about your daughter, Kellie. It’s about her sexual activity.”

“Oh, fuck!” I thought to myself. If Amanda had already gone from “our daughter” to “my daughter” it had to be bad. She had just graduated high school and she was already pregnant? How was she going to go to college in that state? I took a deep breath and dared to ask, “What is it, Honey?”

“Kellie is still a virgin,” she replied.

For some reason, that fact seemed to upset her, but I couldn’t have been more relieved. Twenty-plus years of marriage had taught me that I had to try to mirror my wife’s reaction. I shook my head negatively and asked her if she was sure. What followed was a pretty detailed explanation of a conversation that she and Kellie had had earlier in the day.

Apparently, my wife decided to have some sort of sex talk with Kellie only to find out that there wasn’t much to discuss. Despite being nearly nineteen years old, Kellie had been holding out for the right guy and hadn’t found him yet. It seems that she actually hadn’t done much of anything at all sexually, other than getting her breasts touched a couple of times.

My wife, Amanda, was concerned because she felt like Kellie needed to clear that sexual hurdle so that she could have all of the fun, casual encounters that many college students do. She ran through a list of Kellie’s former boyfriends and male friends to try to find one that she could enlist to be Kellie's first, but she didn’t want to do it with any of them. When all options seemed to have been exhausted, Kellie finally asked, “What about Daddy, can he do it?”

I was in shock and had no idea how to respond. I was convinced that my wife was playing a joke on me. Perhaps she had seen me staring at Kellie for too long while she was in her bikini in the backyard or some other state of undress. It had to be a test of some kind. I had no choice, but to object.

“Are you serious, Honey? I can’t do that; I’m her father! That’s just plain wrong! She’s my little girl.”

Amanda explained that Kellie didn’t trust anyone else enough to let them touch her that way and that I was the one who had to do it. I tried not to smile as I imagined what it would be like to be the first person to touch my beautiful daughter’s tender young body. Amanda and I had been together since our high school years, and she never looked as lovely as Kellie did.

Kellie was very slender, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was always very shy and somewhat conservative, but girls of her generation tend to wear tight clothing, short shorts and have exposed midriffs. Kellie was a size-zero and her height was more considerable than her width, causing her bare midsection to be visible quite frequently. There is no doubt that she caught my eye more than a couple of times, recently.

I didn’t even have to agree to it. Amanda decided that it was settled. She told me to get a shower and to meet the two of them in Kellie’s bedroom in twenty minutes. Then she shooed me off and went into Kellie’s room to get her prepared.

The time spent in the bathroom gave me the opportunity to collect my thoughts about what was about to happen. I couldn’t have been more excited, even though I had to pretend not to be. My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest. The privilege of having sex with an eighteen-year-old girl, virgin or not, was something I thought that I would never have again at my age. I wasn’t sure what I thought about my wife being present for it, but at least I didn’t have to worry about having to tell her about the details afterward.

I showered, shaved, and tried to look the best that I could on short notice. After putting on a pair of clean boxer shorts and my robe, I headed to Kellie’s room and knocked on the door.

Amanda shouted that it was okay to enter. I did so, and she insisted that I lock the door behind me in case our son were to get home before we finished. Kellie was sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs nervously fidgeting. She was wearing a sexy set of matching pink underwear. Both the bra and panties were rather small, with lace on the outside, and several areas where you could see the bare skin underneath. Kellie looked absolutely stunning!

As my wife nudged her, Kellie thanked me in advance for “doing this.” She said that her mother had told her that I didn’t want to do it. That actually made me feel bad. Kellie was incredibly shy and self-conscious about her body, so that couldn’t have helped matters any. Still, it wasn’t as if I could admit that I was just bluffing in front of my wife.

I stood in front of my daughter as my wife instructed her to remove the rest of her clothing. Kellie nervously bit her lip as she unhooked her bra with shaky hands. She laid the bra neatly on the bed beside herself as she even more tentatively slid her thumbs inside her panties.

As far as I was concerned, it would have been better for me if things moved more slowly. I was trying to soak in every bit of the experience as I imagined caressing and licking Kellie’s firm, little breasts. At my wife’s prompting, Kellie slid her panties down. She raised her legs, giving me a quick flash of her smoothly shorn pussy before closing her thighs together. Her panties were neatly placed next to her brassiere at her side.

Kellie slowly spread her legs wide apart at Amanda’s behest, offering herself to me. Unable to restrain myself, I leaned in and gently touched my daughter’s face.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

“You look so beautiful, Sweetheart,” I cooed.

Her cheeks began to blush.

I stood back and removed my robe. As it fell to the ground, my sexual excitement for my daughter was no longer a mystery. My erect cock poked awkwardly upward and to the right, tenting the front of my boxer shorts. At my wife’s behest, Kellie leaned forward and grabbed onto the waistband of my shorts. With her eyes closed tightly, she yanked them down. My cock was yanked downward uncomfortably, before breaking free and smacking against my midsection.

The sound of the impact caused Kellie to open her eyes. She stared at my cock for what seemed like forever. I was sure that she had seen plenty of penises before since she had no shortage of internet access. Still, she seemed quite stunned to see mine, perhaps because it was already erect.

With both of us doing as Amanda ordered, I stepped forward and Kellie wrapped her hand around it. She giggled nervously as she touched it, and mumbled, “It’s really hot.”

Kellie stroked my cock a few times before leaning forward and cautiously wrapping her lips around the head. I tried to pull her hair back, partially so that she didn’t get it in her mouth and partially because I wanted to see every second of what was happening.

I tried to mentally record everything that was happening. It was already frustrating that I would never be able to tell anyone about this experience. Even worse was the fact that the only two other people who knew that it happened, I could never be honest with about it.

With my cock sufficiently lubricated, Amanda directed Kellie to lie down on her back. Once upon her back, Kellie delicately spread her legs for me. I spotted a glistening wetness between her legs and I could not resist. As I dropped to my knees, I leaned forward and slurped up my daughter’s delicious nectar. I quickly made my way to her clitoris and delicately awoke it from its dormant state.

“Oh, Daddy!” Kellie cried as her head lifted up from the bed. She squeaked and sighed as her voice went high-pitched. If you hadn’t already guessed, my wife wasn’t hesitant to hand out orders to people, myself included. I have been well-trained on how to please a woman with my tongue and I was determined to show off my proficiency to Kellie. She was incredibly responsive and I was sure that she was less than a minute away from climax when Amanda yelled at me.

“Stop! You aren’t here to get her off, you are here to take her virginity!”

I wasn’t sure why I couldn’t have done both, but it wasn’t the appropriate time to start an argument. As I got to my feet, Kellie asked me, “Did I cum, Daddy?”

“No, Sweetheart, not yet,” I responded. I knew that it was unlikely that it was going to happen on her first time having intercourse, but I didn’t want to tell her that.

I grabbed onto my cock and approached Kellie. Although I wouldn’t say that I am “gifted” by any means, my cock is around average size with a large mushroom head adorning it. The added plumpness of the head has always served me well. It seems to give added stimulation and an increased sensation of girth. Fortunately for Kellie, it’s also quite squishy.

Amanda grabbed onto Kellie’s hand as I pressed my cock against her labia. A modest shove allowed me to just gain entry. With only the head partially inside, I could already tell just how tightly my daughter was going to hug my cock.

I gave her a moment to adjust before proceeding. As I continued, I felt some resistance. I could only assume that it was Kellie’s hymen and that it was still intact. I was not Amanda’s first partner, so it was an unfamiliar experience for me. Cautiously, I continued, monitoring Kellie’s level of discomfort. She did tense up occasionally, but she was doing her best to soldier through any pain. After feeling like I was running in quicksand, I finally seemed to break through, although it wasn’t all that distinguishable other than the fact that I was gaining depth.

Amanda could see the change and explained it to Kellie. With that bit of progress made, she looked at me as if to say, “Hurry it up, now!”

I really wished that Amanda wasn’t there at that moment. Was it too much to ask for me to get to enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?

Not wanting to be too aggressive, I grabbed onto Kellie’s thighs as I started to thrust in a more natural motion. I was cautious not to go too deep, only dipping about half of my eager manhood into Kellie’s honeypot. Proceeding with short, quick strokes, I soon found myself becoming hyper-stimulated.

With the knowledge that this encounter would soon be over, I reached out and cupped my daughter’s soft, little breast. As my fingers teased her nipple, I imagined what it would feel like against my tongue. Then my wife cried out, “She’s not on the pill! You need to pull out!”

I grabbed onto my cock with milliseconds to spare. The first wave of cum was thin and watery and shot clear up to her neck. The second wave was thick and milky and it landed in the area around her right breast. The last several splatters tapered down, leaving a trail all of the way down to Kellie’s pussy.

It was an incredible release and undisputedly one of the biggest loads I have ever discharged in my life. Amanda gave me a strange look and I simply shrugged my shoulders and pretended as if I didn’t know what brought that on. Amanda started to towel Kellie off as she dismissed me.

I put my shorts back on and tied up my robe before heading for the door. As I turned the doorknob, Kellie shouted, “Thanks, Daddy! I’ll try to do better next time.”

I didn’t know what to say, but there was no way that I could turn back. The smile on my face would have gotten me in more trouble than one could imagine. Instead, I headed back to the shower as I replayed our encounter in my head and fantasized about what the “next time” could possibly entail.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments