Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.title

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.description

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text_2

Rane's Awakening: The Temptation of the Future Part 1

Do we live for our dreams? Or do we dream to live?

For some, this might be considered a normal day. However, hiding in the bathroom of the library where I work with my hand desperately trying to hold back the moans of my desire, is not how I usually spend my days. Although I may have to change that, espec...

The Exposing Beach Bathroom

Lisa finds herself at a beach but the restroom is quite revealing.

Lisa was on holiday and decided to visit a remote beach known for its beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere. Upon arrival, she noticed that the amenities, such as the bar, parasols, and restroom, appeared somewhat dated. However, she didn’t mind, as s...

His Little Shit

Where is this going?

Can someone please explain this whole lip-biting craze to me? It seems to be on every page of every book at the moment. And I hate it with a passion, probably because of the stupid Fifty Shades of Awfulness. What does it even represent? Is it meant to be...

Blackmailed Couple Four

A couple who are in a tricky position, get blackmailed but it works out better than if they had never been.

Paul: I heard from Tony late on Saturday afternoon to meet him and my wife Rebecca at a bar called The Garden at around ten o'clock. Accompanying the text message was a short video of what I assumed was my wife bent over an armchair being fucked pretty vi...

My Cheating Slut

How I found out my wife was fucking another guy

My wife and I love talking dirty to each other. Elle liked dressing up in lingerie, fuck me heels and getting me to film her playing with her tight pussy whilst telling me stories of horny experiences from the past. Hotels are our favourite venue for gett...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Pushing Her Limits - Part Two

Ryan and Amy play more at the gloryhole, and it starts to become a powerful part of their sex life.

Ryan met back up with a nervous, fidgeting Amy at the back of the store, and they followed the dimly lit hallway - with off-white floors of the same stained linoleum as the rest of the store - to a ninety degree turn. Beyond that turn was a series of numb...

37 - Happy Birthday To Me!

The surprise party with more surprises than I could imagine!

Despite my growing feelings for Carole, I wasn't sure that she felt the same way. We continued to go on dates and we would end up at her place rather than mine for more fantastic love making. But she wasn't saying how she felt about us and any future betw...

Her Boss - 2

This has worked out far better than I thought it would

Two things were raging when I woke up at about 3 AM, my thirst and a huge erection. My girlfriend was spread out to my left, arms above her head and her legs entwined with mine. She was sound asleep; her nipples were hard, and I wondered what she was drea...