Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pharmacist Part 2

"The two day conference."

29
3 Comments 3
907 Views 907
2.3k words 2.3k words

The owner called me a week after Amy had recorded me for her own amusement and shared it with her coworkers. Being the organization's most senior chemist, he needed me to cover for him.

The owner was taking a vacation to Singapore or some other far-east destination to purchase a property, along with his stunning wife.

The owner had previously been scheduled to attend a conference about newly approved drugs and their advantages.

Now he needed me and my most senior dispenser to attend in his place; transport and a hotel room were already booked—one hotel room! Which made things slightly awkward.

I made the offer to my most senior employees, omitting the room situation, but they turned it down. Kim, however, jumped at the chance, excited about the prospect of spending two days away from the shop getting paid, fed, and entertained.

When I proposed the idea to her and she accepted, I still had not brought up the room scenario. When I called the hotel, I was informed that I had a reservation in an executive suite with a whirlpool bath and a double balcony on the top floor, but that the hotel was fully booked due to the conference.

I met with Kim the day before the conference after work, and when I informed her about the sleeping arrangements, she became quiet for a while as I explained the kind of room we had and the extras we had.

"Okay, it is only one night as long as nobody here finds out and my husband is kept in the dark," she eventually said.

I assured her she would be the only person the other employees would hear from.

The owner had already made all the arrangements and payments, so when we were picked up by a chauffeur, we would be doing everything he had planned for himself and his wife.

Since the location was a five-star hotel that specialises in hosting executive conferences, the trip only took an hour.

We had lunch before the conference started in the afternoon, which was scheduled to end at around five. The next morning, it was scheduled to resume for an additional four hours, ending in the mid-afternoon to avoid the rush hour traffic on the way home.

After showering, we dressed more formally for the conference. I was wearing a new black suit, while Kim was wearing a smart red jacket and skirt suit with cream nylons and red heels that accentuated her perfectly long and shapely legs.

Upon entering the predominantly male conference hall, all gazes were fixed on Kim, who possessed flawlessly long legs. "Am I overdressed?" Kim asked, glancing at me.

"Not at all, you look amazing," I shot back.

"I see you like my choice of clothes then," she said, giving me a smile as she peered at my crotch. then laughed.

The conference started, and as we took our seats, I could not help but notice Kim's long legs and the way her short skirt rolled up to reveal her flawless thighs and stocking tops. There were a lot of interesting guest speakers, but I could not help but focus on her.

I was the only one who could see those stunning pins because of the arrangement of the space and the fact that we were seated behind a table.

It was getting warmer in the hall, and some of the material was so dull that I was having trouble focusing as the afternoon wore on. That is, until I felt a hand on my cock beneath the table.

I looked at Kim, who smiled back at me, giving my cock a gentle grope, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, “I want the same as Amy later.” She rubbed me to a full erection.

As soon as I felt the zip on my trousers moving downward, I tried not to look at Kim or her amazing legs. However, when I quickly glanced to my left, I saw that Kim was grinning broadly.

I glanced around the room and saw that nobody else was paying any attention to what was going on under my table; they were all completely absorbed in the conversation with the guest speaker.

Next, a hand entered my pants through the unfastened zip and discovered my nude, erect penis. I had little choice but to accept Kim's tiny hand gripping my pole, and it felt good.

Kim shuffled her chair over to sit next to me quietly. With her free hand, she tried to undo the button on my trousers, granting her full access to the beast. I had to put my hand over hers to stop her because I could not let her get my cock out in front of so many people, especially since the likelihood of being caught was very high.

As the first day of the session naturally came to an end, I took her hand out of my pants to give my erection time to pass before I had to get up and walk to the restaurant.

We enjoyed a delicious dinner and an abundance of wine, and we were so at ease in each other's company that I completely forgot she was a happily married woman, ten years my senior, and the mother of three children.

She embraced me after supper as we made our way to the lift that would take us to our penthouse suite.

She thanked me for the amazing evening as she stood in front of me in the lift on tiptoes and planted a kiss on my cheek. I put my arms around her and returned the kiss, kissing her on the lips as she opened her mouth and our tongues met.

Since nobody else would be using the penthouse lift, we had no chance of being discovered.

As soon as the door to the suite closed and we were inside, we started tearing at each other's clothes. I took off my jacket and then undid the buttons on hers, shocked to see that she was completely nude underneath and that her gorgeous pink nippled breasts were on display.

The zipper on her skirt was next; once undone, it dropped to the floor, and she kicked it away. She had no pants on, just her cream lacy-topped hold-up stockings and her nice high heels.

Her body was incredible for someone who had produced three children.

While she ripped at my zipper and trouser buttons, I helped her by undoing my shirt and waistcoat buttons and loosening my tie.

She took off my trousers and asked me to get out of my shoes as I removed my waistcoat and shirt, tossing them onto a heap of our old clothes.

At this point, I was nude, my cock raised, and I was prepared to act.

I was eager to bury my face in her perfectly shaven pussy after noticing how gorgeous she was.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

She had the cutest tiny little size three feet I have ever seen, so I pushed her onto the bed, positioned her in the centre of our queen-sized bed, lifted her knees so her legs were bent, and then I slipped off her shoes.

I had to have her bare feet in my mouth, so I began by sucking and kissing her toes through her silk stockings. I took my time rolling down her stockings one at a time.

After putting the stockings on the floor, I began by massaging Kim's left foot and kissing and biting her adorable little toes, which were beautifully manicured with bright red nail polish. I continued this motion up her leg until I reached her inner thigh.

Kim was groaning and expressing her love for me. I moved to her right foot and gave it the same care as her left foot, and ten minutes later I was planting a kiss on her inner thigh.

When Kim realised this was too much, she grabbed the back of my head, pulled my face into her pussy, and made me give it the same attention I had given her legs and feet. Her pussy was dripping with juice.

Chewing on her long, invitingly hanging clitoral area, I pushed my long tongue deep into the folds of her tiny, puffy pink pussy.

The moment I nibbled on Kim's clitoral area, she had her first earth-shattering orgasm. Her moans were probably audible in reception as she clamped her thighs against my head and used her hands to hold me in place.

Her fluids sprayed me and covered my entire face.

She was having her second orgasm and was writhing on the bed, pleading with me to stop the best pussy licking she had ever experienced. I continued to lick her pussy folds.

I paused for a second, then turned her over and asked her to come on all fours, her rear facing me. Kim turned over, dripping with juice and covered in sweat, and shoved her ass in my direction without asking me a question.

I pulled her ass apart, sank my tongue into her tight pink starfish, and kissed and bit her arse cheeks. She groaned loudly and pushed her posterior back into my face, demanding more.

I had my tongue as deep inside her anal passage as I could, and my tongue was aching from the amount of attention I had given Kim orally.

Giving my tongue a rest, I massaged her dripping pussy with two fingers before sticking my thumb into her constricted arse, making her jump and recoil.

Kim was getting more attention from me than she had in years, and she was still moaning and wriggling on my hand.

She had another orgasm as a result of my putting my fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her arse and rubbing them together; the only thing separating them was the thin wall of her bowel. The fluids from each passageway covered my hand.

Now was the moment to grant her wish. I took off my hand and pressed my cock up against her voluminous pussy lips, not sure if she would accept me because she was very tight and her pussy was small.

I tried to get as much of her juice on my cock as I could by rubbing my cock along her slit. I eased the head in slowly; she was very tight for a mother of three. After a few inches, she cried out, saying I was hurting her, but she insisted that I continue.

I was in, and half my length was inside her, and she was pushing back, wanting more, so I kept pushing until I hit the back of her pussy. After I had buried the first three inches, I heard and felt her pussy pop, and it felt like fucking a virgin for the first time.

After a brief period of relaxation, I asked, "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

Her words were, "No, fuck me."

After that, I started carefully and gently sliding my cock in and out of her. She orgasmed once more, tightening her hold on my cock with her powerful pussy lips.

As I was about to explode, I pulled out and tried to shove my cock into her tight arse but she was too tight, and I could barely get an inch inside her, causing her to cry out in pain.

With no choice but to ram my cock back into her pussy, I emptied my balls inside her in less than a dozen strokes, and we fell face-first onto the bed.

We remained in this position, cuddling for ages, with my cock still erect and ready, embedded deep inside her.

"Let us use the whirlpool and have some more fun, I need to give that huge cock some special attention," Kim said, pulling herself away from me and excusing herself to use the loo. When she returned, she was clean and naked.

After getting cleaned up, I returned to find her buried in the pool's bubbles.

She laughed because my cock was still erect and bouncing around when I walked.

As soon as I jumped into the pool with her, she said, "Sit on the edge; I am not done with you yet."

I was sitting on the pool's edge when she kneeled in front of me with a razor and some shaving gel. After wiping my balls and pubic hair, she shaved me very gently and carefully until I had no hair left. My cock appeared even longer as a result.

After washing away the soap, Kim began kissing and sucking my balls. She was incredibly attentive and good, licking and nibbling all over my body before giving me a blowjob that I will never forget.

She was so good at sucking, licking, and sticking her finger in my ass that I had to get up and fuck her mouth so hard that when I shot my load, the speed and amount I sent down her throat caused her to choke.

She persisted in sucking and licking every last bit of semen from my body.

We took a shower and went to bed feeling both satisfied and exhausted after an hour in the tub.

The next morning, I awoke to find myself lying on my back with Kim between my legs, giving me another blowjob until I filled her mouth once more, at which point she kissed me with her semen breath.

After taking a shower, eating breakfast, and attending the conference's second session, we gathered our bags from the suite, changed into more comfortable travel attire, gave each other a quick kiss, and made our way home.

We decided not to tell anyone about our intense infatuation, but we also decided to get back together if the chance arose.

Published 
Written by Bigdick10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments