Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pharmacist

"Staff seducing the boss"

19
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at expressing real life events in text."

This is my first attempt at writing a story on a web site.

I recently had an experience that prompted me to look it up online to see if other people had had anything similar or if my experience was unique. My search results led me to this website, and I was happy to see that I am not alone.

I work as a locum chemist and primarily attend one pharmacy, though I do occasionally assist others. My experience relates to my regular workplace, a village pharmacy, where I have spent the last two years working.

Situated in rural East Anglia, the village is akin to a large retirement community, with the majority of its residents being elderly and retired. This contributes to the busy nature of our pharmacy.

Amy, the youngest member of my staff, is only eighteen, and Sharon, sixty-six. Kim, forty-five, Zoe, twenty-six, Tracey, sixty-two, and Laura, twenty-eight, are the four women in between.

Tracey and Sharon are the only two full-time members of my staff; the other women work part-time.

The ladies are required to wear a blue, short housecoat with a zip up front that reaches their lower thighs as part of their uniform. In addition, they can choose to wear black skirts or trousers that they bring with them.

In the two years that I have worked with these beautiful women, we have gotten to know one another well, have a fantastic working relationship, and get together for social events outside of the office once a month.

I have gotten to know and am friendly with all of their partners, who are an amazing group of people.

Our line of work requires us to be focused and professional at all times to prevent mistakes, but we also have time for a little fun and laughter.

I live with my six-year partner, and we have two small children. If we were not in a committed relationship, I would happily go out on dates with any female member of my staff.

Over the past two years, my staff has developed into a fantastic, hard-working group that supports and cares for one another. The younger members of the staff also compete with one another to see who can wear the shortest skirt and display the most cleavage; the older members are more reserved.

Kim, a young forty-five, joins in and frequently looks hotter than Amy, Zoe, and Laura in their constant competition to be the sexiest and most daring.

The amount of leg and cleavage on display in the back room where I work is delightful; the front of house does not get to see that because it would probably give some of the horny older patient's early heart attacks. However, on some days I have trouble controlling my enlarged manhood, especially if I am wearing tight trousers.

Despite being the only male employee and being in charge, my staff constantly harasses me sexually. They all know how far they can push things, and although our banter is enjoyable, it is kept appropriate.

That provides some context.

My encounter happened a few weeks ago, during a particularly hot and hectic time for us in the pharmacy. The back room, where all of the prescriptions were processed, chosen, checked, and bagged, was like a hot house with an amazing amount of flesh on display, and the air conditioning had stopped working.

On that particular day, Amy, Laura, and Kim were with me preparing prescriptions while Sharon and Tracey worked in front of house. They had all chosen to wear short skirts and sandals, and they had undone the zippers on their house coats as far as they felt comfortable, which made it uncomfortable for me to constantly stare at three amazing pairs of breasts that were practically bursting at the seams.

At closing time, I still had a stack of prescriptions to pack and check because it had been so busy. I wanted someone to volunteer to stay back and help clear the backlog, so I asked if anyone wanted overtime.

I ordered takeout and a cab ride home for Amy and Kim since they helped me that evening.

In the two hours we had together, the women opened up much more about their lives away from work. Amy, the newest and sexiest member of my staff, freely acknowledged that, despite having a long-term partner, she was addicted to online dating and that she enjoyed anal sex.

Despite her lack of transparency regarding her sexual life, Kim—a married mother of two young children—admitted to us that she had several affairs and that she was desperate for a man with a big cock because her husband lacked it.

"May I ask you a question you might not feel comfortable answering, though?" Kim asked.

"Ask away, if I can answer, I will," I replied.

"We have all noticed that you have a big bulge in your tight trousers. How big is your cock?" Kim asked.

I choked on my coffee, flushed, and said, "What? Do you wish to know if my cock is large?

Amy and Kim said, "Who does not love a big cock?" as they nodded. Amy said.

"It was over nine inches the last time Tia measured it erect," I uttered.

They both turned to face me, but they did not look at my face.

"All right, ladies, that is enough for tonight. If you would like, do the same again tomorrow."

"If we work tomorrow, will you get it out and show us?" enquired Kim.

I apologised for disappointing you, but I will not do it.

The next day was much the same as the previous one, but it was also hotter, so I made sure my shorts were loose rather than tight to hide my bulge.

Knowing it was going to be a hot day without air conditioning before I left for work, I sent a message to every employee, allowing them to choose to wear a white t-shirt in place of their uniform if they so desired.

The ladies working in the front of house arrived in their regular uniforms. White t-shirts were worn by Laura, Amy, Kim, and Zoe. This was one of the few occasions when I had my entire staff present at once.

As soon as they took off their jackets, it was evident that none of the women had a bra underneath their shirts.

The nipples grew harder and more noticeable as the day went on and the temperature rose. My cock also got harder as a result of the girls perspiring. Thank God for baggy shorts and tight boxers.

When I saw the messages on Amy's phone to the pharmacy staff group, of which I was not a member, suggesting that the girls all go braless to see how I would react, I realised I had been set up.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

I played it cool and tried not to get caught staring at some amazing firm breasts and nipples of all shapes and sizes, not revealing that I had seen the messages.

My cock had been in a semi-erection for hours by mid-afternoon. I went outside to cool off, but as soon as I saw my coworkers' nude breasts, my cock went off once more.

By five o'clock, I was running behind schedule with the extraordinary volume of prescriptions coming in from the doctor's office, so I needed help again after closing.

Once more, Laura, Amy, and Kim offered to help when I asked for volunteers.

We worked nonstop for two hours, only stopping to eat the food I had brought. At seven o'clock, I told them to go, even though I still had a ton of work to finish. Laura and Kim left as their partners were collecting them. Amy offered to stay on for another hour to help finish off, and she rearranged her transport for eight thirty.

The system appeared to function better after we were left alone, with Amy dispensing and me packing and verifying the orders on either side of the workbench. We were now operating in the dim dispensary lighting after turning off the shop lights. Working across from Amy, whose large, firm breasts and long, hard, dark nipples were clearly visible due to the angle of the lighting, I was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate on my work.

It was becoming more difficult for me to conceal my erection, even with my baggy shorts on. Amy noticed that I was uncomfortable and made a comment about the tent in my shorts.

"It is very distracting to have to work with those boobs wobbling in front of me," I remarked.

Amy laughed and said, "You have to take the blame for that; it was your idea for us to wear t-shirts."

I nodded, admitting that I was wrong.

Do you think we should wear T-shirts tomorrow? She asked.

I nodded and smiled, too embarrassed to say anything.

We were almost at the top of the pile when I took a moment to make us some tea.

Amy received a message from her boyfriend as I was making my way from the kitchen to the dispensary and saw that a car had pulled up outside. He was waiting outside. He could see us through the window and hatch that separated the shop from the pharmacy but only from our chest upward.

I offered Amy a mug of tea, half expecting her to say no since her lift was waiting for her. Instead, she grabbed my cock and took it, leaving me with two mugs of tea that, looking back, I should have set down on the bench.

"It is huge," Amy exclaimed as she gave me a tender cock rub.

"We cannot do this! Aaron is waiting outside; he is on his phone and can see me," I said.

I stood there holding the coffee mugs while Amy reached inside and undid my shorts.

Aaron looked up and waved to me as Amy pulled my boxers and shorts down to my knees, grabbing my balls with one hand and my cock with the other.

Amy dropped to her knees, still holding onto my cock and lightly pumping it. Her eyes darted to me as she remarked, "It is bigger than I thought."

After putting down the coffee cups, I looked at Amy and then back at Aaron, who was still smiling and facing me.

All I could think was that if he knew what Amy was doing, he would not be smiling.

I was at Amy's mercy because I had lost control. Then it dawned on me that the place was covered in cameras and that the owner could be watching right now with the app on his phone.

Even though I knew where everyone was and how many of them had us in their sights, I was still looking around and counting the cameras.

Amy, who was only eighteen, had me exactly where she wanted me. She was planting kisses along my cock and licking the commensal area of my urethra as she went, and as she did so, she looked at me and remarked, "That is so salty."

She surprised me by licking my head, pulling back my foreskin, lowering her mouth around my shaft, and taking a swig of her coffee. Her blowjob was the best I have ever had, and she kept pumping me and petting my balls.

Her tongue snaked out to lick my tip as her mouth moved up and down my shaft, getting ready for the impending mouthful.

My balls started to tense up because I knew there was nothing, I could do to stop her at this point and I really did not want to—I wanted to see her adolescent breasts before I arrived. "Take off your top," I said.

She briefly paused, pulled her t-shirt over her head, and threw it to the ground before returning to her task of sucking on my cock.

I took hold of Amy's enormous, gorgeous breasts and started massaging them as I fired my load into her throat. When I looked up, Aaron was still staring confusedly out of the window, only fifteen feet away.

Probably because I had not moved in a good ten minutes and his girlfriend was on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock and eating every drop I shot at her.

After she was satisfied that I had nothing more to offer, she stopped, put on her t-shirt, took a sip of coffee to cover up the smell of my semen, got up from in front of the window, and departed through the back door.

She thanked me and said, "Next time, if you want me to keep our secret, I want that inside of me," before heading out.

I thanked her, nodded, and put on my shorts.

I spoke with the owner's wife the next day; she called me, which surprised me because I had only previously spoken to her at social gatherings. Mia was a lovely, courteous Asian woman in her forties.

"Thank you for the show last night; it was very exciting, and I wish I could have been there," she said, shocking me. I removed the file from our records; please exercise greater caution going forward."

"You watched it?" I asked.

"Yeah, enjoy every moment; you have a great knob that you should share with me someday." She chuckled as she spoke. "Take care." And she hung up.

Afterwards, after Amy had left her phone unlocked on the bench, I checked her messages and discovered that she had shared the previous night's events with her group and had, inexplicably, managed to record some footage of her sucking me.

I enjoyed reading the other ladies' comments, I anticipate being busy soon.

Published 
Written by Bigdick10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments