Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

Despite my growing feelings for Carole, I wasn't sure that she felt the same way. We continued to go on dates and we would end up at her place rather than mine for more fantastic love making. But she wasn't saying how she felt about us and any future between us. What was mostly bugging me was the occasions that she visited Hazel without me because I knew that she and Hazel would probably be having a threesome with Barry. It was like our relationship seemed to be on hold because she didn't want to give up her experimentation with sex.

We'd been together nearly four months and, when we first met, I thought she was a nice, confident girl. Although I had grown in confidence myself in the previous year, moving from relationship to relationship and gaining plenty of sexual experience, it didn't occur to me that a 19-year-old woman would be making the same journey. So I found it enlightening that we were now on this journey together, although sometimes I found it a little disturbing.

I had discovered many things about Carole, especially her sexual tastes. She loved oral sex, lesbian sex, threesomes, and being covered in cum! We had even tried double penetration with the use of her Christmas dildo. And she loved to take control and was very vocal in our sex.

I didn't yet know how far she would go in her quest for sexual experiences but, as Carole's lover, a horny 19-year-old, I could go along with most things but, as Carole's boyfriend, who was falling in love with her, I felt that I would have to draw the line at some point.

__________________

"It's your birthday soon, Vee, isn't it?" Carole said.

"Yeah, on Friday. Glad you remembered."

"Of course. So I've got three days to plan something for you. So far, just me!"

"Hahahaha! What do you mean, so far?"

"Well, y'know, I could call Hazel. It's been a while," she teased.

"Yes, it has," and immediately, my cock was twitching at the thought of Hazel and Carole. Just the beauty of their lovemaking was enough to make me drool in anticipation. In the meantime, this evening was about me and Carole.

We sat side by side on the sofa, watching TV, when Carole began to unbuckle my belt. She unzipped my jeans and put her hand inside. She started to massage my bulge which was already considerable with the tease of a visit to Hazel's. She pulled off my jeans, got down on her knees in front of me and started to suck me and lick me through my pants. She reached around to my backside and pulled the material of my pants together, creating a bit of a g-string, which made my bulge even more prominent.

She continued to lick and suck me over my pants until she let out a "mmmmm ...".

"I think that was a drop of pre-cum ... are you ready for me?"

"Fucking hell, Carole, I'm always ready for you, you sexy bitch!" She pulled off my pants and she stood up to get undressed. Totally naked, she sat back on the sofa and threw her legs in the air. In her hand was her Christmas dildo that I'd bought her and she wasted no time in plunging it in to her pussy. My cock was fully ready for her but I managed to keep my self control. I got down on my knees to lick her juices which were running from her pussy and down to her ass cheeks.

Her dildo was going in and out faster and faster when she started to squeal. She called out, "Come to me!" She wanted me in her mouth so I obliged. I slammed my cock into her face, she gagged, I pulled out and she let out an almighty scream as she hit her climax. That was enough for me. I pumped every spurt of spunk I had all over her face, her hair, and her tits! Jeez, Carole was the sexiest thing ever!

I sat back down on the sofa, looking across at Carole. She was like a limp rag, her hand still holding her dildo in her pussy, her head covered in cum. My cock had softened to almost nothing but I still wanted her. I leaned over, placing my face right at her pussy. I took the dildo and handed it to her so that she could lick it clean. I returned to her pussy and gave it such a gentle tonguing that she was quickly squirming and moaning. I gave her more tongue pressure on her clitoris and started to lick her lips more forcefully. She was moaning louder and louder until she shouted out, "Give it to me, boy! Fuck me!"

Through my work on her pussy, my cock had regained some strength and I rammed it into her, making a surprising number of thrusts before I emptied what little spunk I had left I to her soaking gash! She screamed again, not quite so loud, and I knew my girl was totally satisfied.

We lay together on the sofa, hugging each other tight. We kissed deeply through the mess that was on her face. Once again, I was tasting my own cum from Carole's mouth but, to be honest, I was getting used to it!

____________________

Friday couldn't come fast enough! We got dressed up to visit Hazel's flat but, for some strange reason, I was slightly nervous at what the night might bring.

As we travelled on the Tube to Shepherds Bush, Carole remarked that I seemed a bit quiet.

"Well, yes. I've never really had someone plan a surprise for my birthday before so I just don't know what to expect. Knowing how our fun and games have been, I'm nervous about what you are going to drag me into."

"Ah, you'll be OK," she replied but not in a way that was reassuring. The train rattled towards its destination after a change of lines.

We rang Hazel's doorbell and she came downstairs to let us in. There were the usual hugs and a passionate kiss for me to celebrate my birthday. "We're going to have such great fun, Vee, you're going to love it!" Hazel gushed. I was still feeling nervous but, as they say, let the fun begin!

Reaching Hazel's flat and all was quiet. She switched on some music and Carole went to the kitchen to put the beers we had brought in the fridge. She opened a couple of cans and we sat on the sofa.

After we had swallowed our drinks, Carole leaned in to me to kiss me. As usual, it was a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues fighting against each other, like two fencers engaged in a parry and riposte training exercise. At this point, I didn't know where Hazel was but I soon found out. As Carole pulled away, Hazel clambered across the back of the sofa, totally naked, and planted her pussy on my face. And, then, I still couldn't see what was going on but I could feel it. Hazel leaned forward to unbuckle my belt and undo my trousers. Having done that, she took my cock deep into her mouth. I was in an uncomfortable but amazing sixty-nine with a goddess. Only briefly, though.

Hazel rolled away and I could see that Carole had taken off her clothes. She sucked my cock for just a moment and then said, "Stay there!" She leaned up to reach Hazel's pussy and licked her forcefully while she sat her own pussy on Hazel's face to receive the same treatment. At first, I thought I was going to be the centre of their attention this evening but no, I was just the excited spectator of their most gorgeous lesbian show. And I was sitting right next to them!

Every time I made a move to join in, I was pushed away, so hard that I ended up at the other end of the sofa. I was just mesmerised by their gentle lovemaking, taking place a few feet away from my throbbing cock. Beyond them, I noticed that the bedroom door was open and I was eagerly anticipating the moment when they would take me in there so that we could share each other, like we had many times before.

They licked at each other's pussies for some time and their moans were becoming louder and more intense. I'm sure, though, that I heard other noises, moans and giggles, coming from the bedroom. However, I put that to the back of my conscious mind as I was busy stroking my cock, watching the beautiful Carole and Hazel making love to each other. Their rhythms increased and they came together with squeals and screams. I wanted to wank myself crazy all over them but Carole caught me and stopped me, I knew not why! Perhaps she wanted to save me for later?

After they had recovered a little composure, they uncoiled themselves from their post-orgasm cuddle and got up. They took my hands, pulling me up from the sofa, and led me to the bedroom. Oh, this is it! Then I discovered who it was that were making the noises that I thought I'd heard. On the bed was Ginny, her legs spread wide apart by Carole's workmate Jackie! She was licking the full length of Ginny's pussy and her ass was sticking up in the air!

"Fucking hell, Carole, what the fuck?" I wasn't so much shocked as surprised.

Carole said, "Go on, fuck her!"

"But, how ... " I started to ask but Carole said, "Shut up! Just fuck her!"

Ginny had this big, happy grin on her face. "Hi," she mouthed in between breaths.

Carole led me to Jackie's ass, knelt down to suck my cock and lick Jackie's pussy. She took my cock and guided it into her friend's pussy and I pushed my shaft all the way in!

Jackie was so engaged with Ginny that she hadn't really heard what had happened behind her and, as I entered her, she took an intake of breath. As I pushed deep into her, I, in turn, pushed her face harder into Ginny's pussy. Ginny just gave a out a squeal of pleasure, the most erotic of chain reactions. After watching Hazel and Carole, I was almost ready to come. I knew it wouldn't be long but I thought about something totally mon-sexy to try and stop myself from coming. It seemed to work so I continued to plug Jackie for a while before she moved forward a little. My cock fell out of her pussy. Frustrating! But her next move was to climb up the bed and sit her pussy on Ginny's face! Wow! Now I had Ginny's pussy to myself.

I bent down to lick her soaking gash. It was just like old times when she was with Celly. I didn't know how Ginny came to be at Hazel's flat but I was glad to be enjoying her again. I moved forward to plunge my cock into her pussy and I started to thrust into her as if my life depended on it! I was already turned on from watching Hazel and Carole and now I had the sight of Ginny's tongue plowing up and down Jackie's pussy. Oh, fuck, I was ready! I started to ram Ginny harder and faster and spunked it all inside her, my cock twitching until every last drop was out. Ginny was still licking hard on Jackie until Jackie came and let a full gush of juices spurt over Ginny's face.

WOW! Wow! Wow! Jackie crawled back down the bed, held Ginny's head with both hands and kissed her hard. Ginny's full breasts were next for Jackie's attention and, finally, Ginny's pussy. The positions were back to square one but I had nothing left to give so I just watched as Jackie licked my dribbling spunk from Ginny's cunt. Satisfied that she'd got it all, she turned to me and got on her knees to suck the last drops of leaking spunk from my cock. Jackie climbed onto the bed and they kissed each other, cum dribbling from the sides of their mouths.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

I sat on the end of the bed, trying to get my head around how Ginny was at Hazel's flat. Why Jackie was there easy enough: she was a work colleague of Carole and Hazel, she was between boyfriends and fancied some lezzie sex! But, Ginny, that was a puzzle.

After we'd all come down from our high, I straight out asked Ginny.

"Well, you know me and Celly started going to that sex club? Celly was persuaded to go to America to film porn movies. I mean, the girl is a natural with those swinging tits. So she went. I'm keeping the flat on for when she comes back," she started, but I was getting impatient to find out why she was there.

"Anyway, I've made quite a few friends there so I continued to go, on my own. It's so much sexy fun, I love it! One night, I was watching a threesome right in front of me while some girl was fucking me doggy-style with a strap-on. One of the girls was watching me being fucked! Afterwards, she came to me and we kissed each other, telling each other how turned on we were, watching each other. Then, I realised who she was - your girlfriend when we turned up at your bedsit!"

"Oh." Ginny sensed my disappointment.

"Oh no. Have I said something wrong, Vee?"

"No, Ginny, you haven't. But I need to have words with Carole." Just then, I heard hushed voices from the lounge, obviously the girls but also a male voice. I assumed it was Barry so I let them get on with it. I'd had my pleasure, let them have their's. But then, another, deeper, man's voice. Jackie went to investigate and said, "Fuck me! What have we got here?"

I got off the bed to go to the lounge and, yes, Barry was there but with two mates! Barry was fucking Carole doggy-style, one of his mates was pumping Hazel doggy-style and they were facing each other. In between the girls' faces was the longest, thickest, and blackest cock! I could not believe how big this guy was! The girls were licking it, sucking it, wanking it and bashing each other in the face with it! It was fucking huge!

The girls were so engrossed with this guy's cock they had stopped swaying their hips to the thrusts of Barry and his mate. The guys sensed this and they themselves stopped. The girls were concentrating on the black guy's cock. I couldn't see how on earth they were going to take him. But my slut girlfriend would find a way. She couldn't open her mouth wide enough to even take his head!

As Carole's official boyfriend, I was sad that this was happening but I was finding it so, so sexy, watching her handle this monster cock. Hazel took a turn in trying to suck this guy down. She was a slightly bigger build than the petite Carole and she managed to stretch her mouth around him. Jackie and Ginny had joined us from the bedroom and were taking advantage of the vacancies at Barry and his mate's cocks. They were sucking their tools deeply and getting them really hard, ready for a good fuck. But, all the while, they were speaking glances at the black guy's cock in wonder.

Carole was sitting on the sofa, quickly rubbing her pussy, her juices were running down her fingers.

"Carlton, I want you to lay down right there," she said. As always, she was in charge of the situation. Carlton did what was told. "Hazel, sit on his face," and she did what she was told. Then, my petite little girlfriend stood astride Carlton's monster cock and lowered herself down. A bit tentative at first, she let her pussy lips rub along the tip of his cock. Her cunt was soaked with the sex she had already had and she had primed herself for more. The rest of of us were watching in amazement at this little girl easing herself down onto his massive cock.

Carole let out a few 'oohs" and "aahs" as she was trying to physically deal with the size but Barry and his mate, Greg, were cheering her on, urging her to get that thing stuck right in! Inch by inch, Carlton's cock was disappearing into my girlfriend's pussy, Carole was starting to feel the pain and it showed on her face. But, suddenly, a smile! She leaned forward, Hazel moved from Carlton's face and was sitting on his chest. Carole put out her tongue managing to lick Hazel's pussy.

Shouts of "wow!" and "fucking hell!" came from us guys and "shit!" and "go on, girl!" from the girls. As Hazel had moved forward, there was a vacancy on Carlton's face. Ginny squatted down, clinging on to Hazel's tits, as she planted herself on his face. Jackie came to me and started to wank me as Barry stood astride everyone to offer his cock to Hazel, which she devoured voraciously. Carlton was well tucked into Carole's pussy and she had built up a steady rhythm which didn't seem to be causing her any pain.

Greg was the last piece in this jigsaw. Carole's ass was in the air and he took the opportunity to go for it. Using plenty of spit for lubrication, he slid his much shorter and slimmer cock into Carole's ass! Carole gave out a shriek of pain as Greg started to push his cock inside her, but that subsided and she managed a more gentle rhythm than she had before.

So, there we all were, the guys jealous of Carlton's big cock and the girls getting maximum pleasure from his body. I was sitting on a dining chair with a sideways view to all of this, Jackie sitting astride me, bouncing on my cock.

Barry was the first piece of the jigsaw to break the picture. Hazel was sucking him deep into her mouth and he started to moan louder and louder. He pulled out and started to wank himself into Hazel's face, spurting his spunk into her open mouth and over her cheeks and dribbling down her chin. Ginny, sitting on Carlton's face and clinging on to Hazel, got a small helping of cum from Barry. She immediately twisted round to pull Hazel's head and they shared a messy, spunky kiss. Some of Barry's spunk had fallen onto Carlton's stomach and Carole was first to get that!

Greg was next as he pushed as deep as he dared into Carole's ass. He pulled out as well and wanked himself off, coming all over Carole's backside. Hazel and Ginny rolled from Carlton and settled into a beautiful sixty-nine. Wow! Two large breasted ladies in a sixty-nine right in front of me, it was enough for me. I thrust up into Jackie's pussy and spunked all I could inside her as she sat on my lap, kissing deeply. She stayed there for a while as my spunk dribbled out of her, onto my thighs. When she climbed off, I was limp as a rag. She went straight to her knees to clean me up, sucking hard to get the last of my spunk.

She wasn't finished and she stepped over to Hazel and Ginny, who were very happy to give her a gentle clean-up, taking turns in licking her tender pussy lips and sharing my spunk in messy kissing.

As we were all coming down from our orgasms, we waited for Carole and Carlton to finish. Despite her petite frame, she had managed to keep up her rhythm and I could tell that she was loving it! She bounced and squealed, fell forward to kiss him, and eventually, he started to groan in that way that only a big black guy can. With an almighty roar, he gave his all to Carole, his hips thrusting up as he pumped his spunk into her wrecked pussy. She screamed as he made his final thrust, a scream that I had never heard from her before! WOW!

Her weak legs climbed off his body and she squirted all over him, on the floor and some over Hazel, Ginny and Jackie as they were laying nearby! Then, she collapsed on to the sofa! Carole was undoubtedly the star of the show but her endeavours had taken a physical toll on her and left her shaking and quivering and, probably, very sore! I sat with her, she was almost in exhausted tears, and she was being hugged and cuddled by the girls.

Amazingly, Barry was first to get to Carlton's cock. Of course, it had softened and he was able to get it inside his mouth to suck off his spunk and Carole's juices. Greg joined them, clambering over Carlton's face. Carlton pulled at Greg's cock to take him into his mouth, Greg leaning forward to wank Carlton, coaxing out a few more drops of spunk which Barry lapped up. Carlton sucked at Greg enough to get himself a mouthful of cum and then the whole scene was over! It was a good job they were all mates! I had my suspicion that Barry might be bisexual after he sucked my cock, thinking he was at a swingers party! But I never imagined that anyone else in Hazel's social circle was bisexual, least of all the black guy who possessed the biggest cock I ever saw!

__________________

After it was all over, the girls were all in the bedroom. Carole was on the bed with me and Hazel, just laying down to recover. Ginny and Jackie were sitting cuddled together on the floor, Ginny stroking Jackie's hair while Jackie had a handful of Ginny's breast, occasionally tweaking her nipple! That drew a little giggle and a shiver from Ginny.

Suddenly, there was a call from the lounge. "Bye, see you later!" and the door to the flat slammed shut. Hazel jumped up and went into the lounge.

"Bastards! They've fucking gone!" she shouted. "Those fucking bastards! Not as much as a 'good day to you'! I'll be having a few words with Barry!"

"What?" someone said. "Gone, just like that!" Hazel said angrily. Carole didn't respond, she was still recovering from her performance.

Ginny said, "Really? That is out of order, so disrespectful. They can't just walk out like that!"

"Well, they have," Hazel replied and she slumped down to her knees and started to cry. "Fucking Barry," she said through her sobs. "I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Jackie moved to Hazel and started to stroke her hair and wipe her tears.

"No need to get upset over blokes, Haze. Boys, who fucking needs 'em?" Jackie said. She carried on to gently wipe the tears from Hazel's eyes and kiss her.

"I'll be alright, Jack," she replied and kissed her back. Ginny moved onto the bed to check on Carole. She was asleep.

So, my birthday had come to an end in pretty strange circumstances. Jackie was comforting an angry Hazel, Ginny was laying next to Carole on the bed and my well and truly fucked girlfriend was in bed asleep! I left the girls and went to lay down on the sofa. Maybe I'll get some sleep?

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments