Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

Ginny had really been something else that evening. I couldn't believe I had got so excited from a lady telling me her story of lesbian awakening. My goodness, when she undid my trousers, I had no time at all to control myself. Her face was spattered with my cum!

After she had cleaned up a little, I asked Ginny what happened next. Of course, after part one, I just needed to know the rest.

"Well, I just lay on the floor with my eyes closed in a dream and a silly grin on my face. Celly was laying on top of me so I couldn't move anyway. I was aware she was moving up and down my body and she reached my face. We kissed deeply and then she moved down to my tits. After a brief lick of my nipples, she moved down to lick my pussy again. Oh, Vee, it was heaven. Her tongue ran up and down my slit, she found my clit and tenderly licked it then sucked hard. My tummy was doing somersaults!

"What I didn't realise what that she had managed to take off her trousers as she was licking my pussy. She started to move up my body. I was trapped beneath her, I couldn't get out. More licking and sucking, then a kiss, and her tits were dangling in front of my face. I licked and sucked but she moved again. She got astride my head and planted her wet pussy straight onto my mouth!

"Oh my goodness! I was taken aback, at first, I didn't know what to do. Then, I thought, just lick and lick and lick some more! Celly responded by pressing hard down on my face and rubbing her clit as fast she could. She had given me so much pleasure, I had to repay her. I licked and sucked her pussy lips, even gently chewing on them. She rode my face like she was riding a horse, my mouth and chin were soaking. And then, it happened. Celly gave out a scream and came in torrents, filling my mouth with her juices, and dribbling down my neck onto my chest. Her taste was so bittersweet with her musky aroma, it was like nectar. Mmmm...!"

She had got me hard again and she knew it! My trousers were still undone and around my ankles. It was easy for Ginny to just move in front of me and get down on her knees. She took my cock deep inside her mouth and, this time, she did not spill a drop! Her head was bobbing up and down, sliding snugly over my shaft. Occasionally, she went deep but it was a nice, comfortable blow job in a steady rhythm.

I told her to stop and get her jeans off. I needed her to sit on my face so I could lick her like Celly had and bring her to a satisfying orgasm. She undressed and climbed across me. She rode my face in this position for a while until I moved to lay back on the sofa. Ginny sensed what I wanted and turned around so that we were engaged in a sixty-nine. It was beautiful, no rush, my cock in her mouth, her pussy in my face! So wonderful!

Our pace quickened and she bore down on my face as I started to thrust into her mouth. She gave a muffled squeal as I came, my spunk pumping into her, and she dribbling her juices onto my face as I licked and sucked. What a beautiful lady she was!

______________

She managed to tidy herself up before going back home. I wondered if Celly knew where she was or what she was doing. Whether she knew or not, how would it affect the dynamics between the three of us?

I did ask the question before she left but she wouldn't say or, maybe, couldn't say.

_______________

Once again, at work, I waited for a phone call from Celly. And I was still waiting at home time. I really didn't know what to do. Had Ginny told her what had happened so she felt betrayed by her best friend and decided not to call me? Or was it the issue with her parents which, to be honest, was never going to go away? I didn't want to call her because I didn't want to put her under any pressure. Or was it that I was afraid of how the conversation would go and that it would be the end of me, Celly and Ginny?

As the weekend approached, I wondered whether or not I should make plans to be out or just wait for the girls to come over to my place. Well, I'm not really the pushy type so I thought I'd wait until the dust had settled, that is, if there was any dust!

So, Friday evening, I stepped out of my place to make my way to Carole's. In the twenty minutes or so that it took me to walk, all sorts of thoughts were swimming around my head. Mostly about Celly and Ginny, a few about Inge but my main thought at that moment was could I remember which, in this street of impressive terraced houses, was the house where Carole lived!

I rang a bell, quite tentatively, as I wasn't confident that I had picked the correct house! Phew, the door opened and there stood Carole, the little pocket rocket I had met at Crackers club last Friday and who had stolen most of my kebab meat! She was looking fresh, as if she was getting herself ready to go out, but still welcomed me in.

"Hey, you did remember where I lived then!"

"Yes, of course," I replied, "I was coming to see you the other evening but there was a road accident on the crossing outside my front door so I stayed to help." I hoped it was a convincing lie instead of what had actually happened over a chicken takeaway!

"Well, do come in." I followed her up the stairs to her flat, getting a nice view of her ass as it wiggled in front of me. "Coffee? Tea? Or me?" Carole offered. It was a reference to a recent novel about the 1970s dating scene and lots of young people were using it as a chat-up line.

"Is it negotiable? Tea to start with, then," I said with a cheeky smile.

As she was making drinks, I was sitting behind her. She started to speak. "So, what took you so long?"

I said, "Ah, y'know. Work, mainly, and helping with accidents outside my house!"

As I'd followed Carole up the stairs, I noticed she had on a pair of shorts. Now I noticed that she had taken them off. I noticed it more when she stretched up to get something from an overhead cupboard. Her stretching had caused her t-shirt to rise, revealing the nice curve of her ass cheeks. Very nice! And then, she bent over to get something from a low cupboard. Her t-shirt rose over her ass cheeks, revealing her ass hole and pussy in their full glory! I suppressed a "wow!" but, obviously, not suppressed enough.

"What? Did you say something?" she said.

"Er, no," I replied. "Weren't you just wearing some shorts?"

"Oh yeah, I had to put something on to answer the door. I normally just slob out in a t-shirt when I'm indoors, clothes are so restricting." She made the drinks and came and sat beside me on the sofa. As she sat, she pulled up one leg which made her t-shirt rise to the top of her thigh. Her pussy was right there!

"So, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well, I wasn't sure if you'd be in or going out so I just came down. If you had been out, I'd have just gone home probably. I'm all spent out on kebabs!"

"Me too. I treat myself a couple of times a month but mostly stay in. Last time I treated myself, look what trouble I got into!" she said with a chuckle.

"Oh, right," I said, knowing full well what she meant. "Bad trouble? Or good trouble?"

"I think you know," she replied and she leant in for a kiss. She put her coffee on the table and leant in again, this time for a deeper kiss. She held my head and then ran her hands down to my shoulders.

"Do you want a massage? I did some massage training when I did a beauty course at college."

It sounded nice so I said, yes. "OK," she said, "jump up, let's go to the bedroom."

I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt. I laid face down on the bed while Carole was getting her creams and oils ready. And then, she began. "Whoo," was my first reaction as she drizzled the cold cream onto my back but she leisurely massaged the cream in to warm me up. More cream, more rubbing. Her hands were firm and her fingers were getting into my muscles, it was so relaxing. After the cream came the scented oils. What a beautiful aroma as she massaged and my body heat released the scent into the room. There was no easing up with her hands as they showed that her training wasn't wasted.

After a while, which seemed like a relaxed eternity, she stopped and said, "Turn over." I did so and she went straight to my belt buckle to undo my trousers. She pulled them off, murmured "mmmm!" at my semi arousal and told me to turn back on my front.

She oiled my back again but was now able to rub the oils along the back of my legs and my buttocks. Her fingertips were magical up and down my legs and her fingers really got to work on my backside.

"Did you know that your bum is the biggest muscle in the body?" she said, as she pressed hard on the flesh. At this point, she climbed onto the bed and sat astride me. I felt more oil dripping onto my backside but she didn't seem to be in a hurry to rub it in. I turned my head to see that she had taken off her t-shirt and she was dribbling oil down her own body. She massaged the oil into her pert tits, flicking her nipples as she did so.

"Wow! You look so sexy up there!" She smiled, she definitely heard me say something that time!

She leaned forward and rubbed her body over mine, moving up and down, her nipples rubbing on my back and her spread pussy lips rubbing on my backside. She climbed around so her tits were now rubbing on my backside, her pussy on my back. She was now able to reach my balls between my legs. She rubbed them so, so gently and occasionally put an oiled finger into my ass hole. A nice sensation but not my favourite thing.

Another change of position as she got up. I was now on my back, my rock-hard cock pointing to the ceiling. She sat astride my feet, leaning forward to suck my cock for a while before she oiled it up. Pushing herself forward, her tits were now on my chest. She leaned in for a deep, deep kiss and we moved together, sliding in the aromatic oils. She sat up and guided my cock into her oily pussy and we rocked a rhythm, my cock deep inside her, before she came back down to me. We kissed and rocked, this time, the base of my cock was pressing right onto her clitoris and the downward curve of my shaft was stretching her pussy towards her ass hole.

Carole was giving out deep moans with the stretching and squeals as her clit was being rubbed. My own groans were getting louder as our pace increased. Carole started to get breathless and her squeals became throaty screams, my groans turned into loud grunts as we were reaching our climaxes. It felt as if we were coming together and it was after only a few thrusts at our increased rhythm that I started to pump out my spunk into Carole's pussy. Her screams subsided as she came down from her orgasm and she collapsed on top of me.

We lay like this for quite a few minutes until we got ourselves under the bed covers for a relaxing cuddle.

"A nice massage, Vee?"

"Oh yes!" and we held each other in a satisfied, contented vibe.

________________

And then, the question that all single guys dread ...

"Vee, do you like me?"

Of course, the answer is "Yes". You're in bed with a beautiful girl, you've just had beautiful sex so, of course, the answer is "Yes". The trouble is, after you have answered, there comes a selection of qualifying questions, like "Really?" and "How much?".

"What type of girls do you normally go for, then?" Carole asked.

"Well, I like all sorts of girls."

"I think I'm too small, my breasts are too small, I'm not exactly a model, am I?" She was fishing for compliments and I was taking the bait.

"Yes, you are small in stature but you have a warm personality. I thought you were cheeky at the club, cheeky stealing my kebab but we were chatting quite naturally. It was nice to be with you just walking home." I hoped I'd given her enough positives. "And I loved the toast in bed!" She laughed at that memory.

"I still don't know about you, though." Uh-oh! So, it was time for honesty - but not too much honesty!

So, we exchanged a bit of background information, work, where we came from, how long we'd been in London.

"Boyfriends?" I asked tentatively.

"Not really. I had a boyfriend back home but nothing serious. He was a bit dull. So was life in the suburbs so my parents let me move out nearer to the City jobs, got me this flat and he hasn't been in touch, so that's that!"

Carole asked about my romantic attachments. "Sort of. A foreign student that I met three years ago. We've kept in touch but I'd almost forgotten about her. Then she came to visit with her friends in the summer. Good job I was in, I wasn't expecting her, nothing was arranged. She just turned up with these friends. They hadn't got a hotel but, obviously, she knew my address. So she was shouting up at my back window until I heard her. They stayed over, then got a hotel for the rest of their trip. We had some nice days out and then they went back to Norway. We're back to writing letters again.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

"I've had a couple of girlfriends but nothing serious. I was a lonely boy when I came here, had to get a bit of practice in!" I said with a laugh.

"Practice makes perfect, as they say!" Carole countered.

_______________

We settled down to watch TV, a strange occasion for me as I didn't actually have a TV in my bedsit. We exchanged some informal chit-chat, nothing serious, until Carole asked about the 'couple of girlfriends' that I had mentioned earlier. Now, I could go for the totally honest angle and run the risk of upsetting her which would likely result in me being kicked out onto the street! Or I could go the totally, totally honest angle which might leave Carole intrigued about what sort of sexual experience I had and NOT being kicked out onto the street. In the sexual freedom attitudes of the mid-1970s, she might be OK with what she might discover ...

"Well, there's a couple of girlfriends, one of whom I met when my foreign student friends were visiting in the summer. You see, we went to Finsbury Park for the afternoon and we got drawn to the noise from a nearby house party. So, we got a few beers from the off-licence as a sort of entry fee and went inside. The reggae music was blasting out, some people were dancing, a lot of people standing around, lots of weed being smoked, people getting high."

"I love reggae music," Carole said, "Marley, Toots, lover's rock ... yeah! Go on."

"After a while, we needed to come down from the smell of cannabis, we went further into the house and found another room where couples were dancing and some on the sofas, kissing and cuddling. Me and my girlfriend sat on a sofa together and started to kiss. Next to us were two Jamaican girls who were kissing each other! We were shocked, neither of us had seen girls kissing before. We stared a little until one of the girls saw us and gave us a 'What you looking at?' look. She broke away from her girlfriend and started to kiss my girlfriend! Wow! I couldn't believe what I was seeing."

"Phew!" said Carole. "I bet that was awkward?"

"Well, yeah, I didn't know what to do. Then, she came to me and started kissing me. Meanwhile, her girlfriend started to kiss my girlfriend. Oh, my goodness! Then, she pulled my girlfriend off the sofa and left the room. I said, 'Where are they going?' The girl kissing me said that they were going to another room to have some fun."

"Wow! Fucking hell! Sounds really hot and sexy! That sort of stuff would never happen to me!" Carole looked a bit flushed with what I was saying.

"Yeah, I mean, we were in this house party by pure accident and this was happening. I got up to find my girlfriend and the Jamaican girl followed me. We only had to go to the next room to find my girlfriend and the other Jamaican girl almost naked, kissing and fondling each other's bodies! It was an amazing sight, my girlfriend with pale skin and the Jamaican girl almost black as coal!"

"Stop it! I'm getting horny!" Carole put her hand between her legs and gently rubbed herself. "What did you do?"

"Yeah, I was getting turned on as well. Then, my Jamaican girl kissed me while we were watching and took my hands, put them up her t-shirt to feel her tits."

"I've seen black girls, I bet her tits were big!"

"They were. So, the girls were rolling around on a bed and got into a sixty-nine, my girlfriend on top. My Jamaican girl undid my jeans and sucked me and said, 'fuck your girlfriend!' like it was a command. I did and the black girl was licking my balls as I was fucking my girlfriend."

"Wow!"

"My Jamaican girl was on a chair, watching and fingering herself. Inge was loving it, squealing as I fucked her, and licking the black girl. I was loving it too and I came quickly. As soon as I pulled out, my Jamaican girl came over to bed and sucked the juices from my cock. The black girl licked Inge's pussy, all my spunk running all over her face. After finishing with me, my Jamaican girl pushed Inge over from the black girl and they started kissing, sharing deep spunky kisses.

"Inge was worn out from the sixty-nine and I was spent as well. We just lay there, watching them. Then they got up, picked up their clothes, got dressed and left the room, not even a goodbye! I was stunned, Inge too, probably."

"Fucking hell, Vee," said Carole, sounding a little breathless. "What did you do?"

"I thought we could hang around to recover and fuck again but some other couple came in so all we could do was get dressed ourselves and leave. Eventually, we got back to my place and had a great shag to end the night."

Carole was certainly turned on, as I was. She had already been rubbing herself but turned her attention to my cock. My hands went to her pussy and we masturbated each other as we lay side by side. Breathlessly, we were kissing and wanking each other, but Carole wanted to move on. We switched around to a sixty-nine and we licked and sucked until we both came, pretty much together.

She was definitely turned on by hearing about my encounter with three girls. I told it a little different from what had actually happened because I didn't want to say too much about Tanya and Lani and their involvement with Bonnie and Celly.

Finally, Carole broke the contented silence. "Vee, you have certainly had plenty of practice, a lot more than me. So, so sexy! Are you like this all the time?"

"Hahahaha! No, not really but, if you have a one-off situation, you just go with the flow! It just happened, that's all," was all I could say without pushing the issue.

________________

We lay in bed, chatting about random things. I mentioned that Inge had gone back to Norway after her holiday.

"Is she coming back?" Carole asked.

"I don't know. Maybe she will. I had a German friend who came to London on a work placement earlier in the summer but she went home at the end of her work. Very unlikely that she will come back."

"Well, Inge sounded exciting and very sexÿ. Not sure if I could have sex with a woman, never tried and I don't have any close friends anyway."

"You are very sexy and I'm sure if you had the chance, you'd be so natural and enjoy it," I said, leaving the subject out there as a teaser ...

We went to bed and fell asleep quite quickly.

_____________

Another Saturday morning in Carole's bed, this is seeming to become quite cosy. She got up and made some tea and toast. I could get used to this domesticated life.

"What are you doing today, Vee?" Carole asked.

"Well, I was going to go home to get a change of clothes!" I jokingly replied.

"You said that last week! And look what happened!" We both laughed at the memory. Carole jumped into bed and snuggled up to me. Then, suddenly, a change of subject. "So, any girlfriends since Inge went home?"

Oh no, I thought I'd sidestepped this issue last night. Shit, what do I do now? Well, she was very turned on last night, maybe she wanted more?

"As it happened, yes, sort of." Carole wiggled about to get comfortable. "Go on ..."

"So, I'm at work and a young woman came to the desk with a benefit query. It takes a bit of time to sort out and her friend comes over to tell her to hurry up. We locked eyes and I realised who she was. She was one of the Jamaican girls, the coffee-coloured one! What a coincidence! So, I put my experience with her to the back of my mind and got on with my job.

"A few days later, I left work to go home. I had a feeling that I was being followed. Didn't think anything of it. When I got to my door, someone rushed up to me. It was the Jamaican girl!"

"Yeah? She'd just followed you from work?"

"Yes, I know. She asked me if I remembered her. At first, I couldn't place her. She said, remember a party in Finsbury Park? Of course. She wanted to talk about what had happened that night."

"Bloody hell," Carole said, "it was a one-off chance thing, wasn't it?"

"The first thing she asked was about Inge. I thought it was odd. She seemed disappointed when I told her that she had gone back to Norway when her holiday finished. Then she asked if I was free, did I want to take her on a date?"

"She's a bit forward, ain't she? A chance meeting at a party, you hardly know her."

"Well, yes, but that's how everything starts, isn't it? So, I thought, OK. She said, now? So we went up to my place so I could get washed and changed. When I got back from my kitchen, she was naked on my bed!"

"Wow, she really is forward!" Carole said with a bit of surprise and shock in her voice. "So you had her?"

"She said something about carrying on where we left off! Yes, so I had her." I felt a little embarrassed telling Carole this but she did ask.

"So, are you still seeing her?"

"Not for a few weeks now." I paused. "Now it gets a bit complicated because I've met you. I really like you and we get on so naturally."

"Awww, we're not married or anything! You said about taking opportunities, we're single people and we're young. Why not get your kicks?"

I was shocked that she said that. I thought she'd get possessive about our relationship which had only been going for a week or so but she seemed to be comfortable with our situation. Or maybe, with my lack of experience in emotions, I was reading it all wrong?

"Are you going to see her soon?" So, I explained about her parents' wishes which was going to be a problem for any future with her.

"I don't really know. Plus, when she followed me home, her first question was about Inge. Maybe she wanted to get with her? I can never tell how a woman's mind works." At that point, Carole started to stroke my cock, almost absent-mindedly. Of course, it started to stir.

"Anyway, the weekend after this, she asked to come up to her local pub for a drink and see a live band. I turned up and her friend with the benefits query was there. They are actually best friends and live together so after the pub, we all went back to their flat and had some very sexy fun!"

"No way," Carole said with disbelief, "wow, really? You had a threesome with her and her friend?" Her hand was stroking my cock with more intensity and faster. "They must be very sexy girls."

"Oh, yes." Carole moved down the bed, kissing my stomach on her way to my cock. Getting a grip of it, she put it in her mouth, taking it all the down to the hilt. There was no way I could tell her any more of the story between me, Celly and Ginny. All I could do was give in to the pleasure she was giving me. I murmured and groaned as she sucked me hard before withdrawing to run her tongue around my head and up and down my shaft.

"Is this sexy enough for you?" I mumbled a yes and she continued, "You tell me this stuff and I'm so turned on. These girls sound so sexy and beautiful, I know I never had a woman before but I so want to."

"I'm sure you'll love it when you do," I managed to say. She was licking my shaft, licking my balls, sucking my head. Then, she came up to me and kissed me deeply as she guided my cock into her pussy. She was sitting on top of me, wiggled around to get comfortable. I managed to sit up and hold her tightly around the waist, sucking her lovely chewable nipples. Then I turned her over so she was on her back and I was plunging into her wet pussy. I kept up a steady pace but couldn't hold back. I pumped my spunk into Carole's pussy as I grunted and groaned and she squealed and screamed. I collapsed on her in a sweaty heap and we held each other tight as we both shook from coming down from our high.

What a beautiful lady she was! Then she mumbled, "Make it happen ... mmmm," as she was falling asleep.

Wow! I thought. What a way to start a Saturday. Beautiful sex with a beautiful lady and she wants to get even sexier! WOW!!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments