Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

38 - Happy Birthday To Me - Part 2

"I finally got through to Carole!"

9
2 Comments 2
787 Views 787
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

Lying on the sofa in Hazel's lounge, it wasn't long before I was joined by Ginny. She was wearing just panties and a T-shirt.

"Hi, Vee," was her tentative greeting. "How are you?" She sat on the end of the sofa. "Hey, what a night!" she said.

"Yeah, what a night!" I replied. "I'm OK."

Ginny reached out and stroked my leg. She was well short of my pants. I was also wearing my shirt.

"Actually, I'm not OK. I'm pretty pissed off. It's my birthday and my girlfriend has been fucked by everyone except me! Yeah, I'm pretty pissed off!"

"Oh, man! She's something else, eh? So sexy. I remember when I first met her that night at yours. She really put Celly in her place." I was beginning to feel more calm as Ginny reminisced about that night. In fact, I was beginning to feel a little horny.

"Yeah, she is a special lady. But I don't know if I can trust her. She has put me off a few times when I've called her and then she confessed that she has been having sex with that asshole Barry when she visits Hazel. And now you tell me that you saw her at that sex club! How could she afford to get in there? I certainly wouldn't be able to pay to get in." I was starting to rant but then, Ginny ran her hand along my leg again and I calmed down. I'm not a crybaby, but I must have looked pretty disheartened, enough for Ginny to change her position and come to sit by my head. She threw her arm around my shoulders and cuddled me. As she was arranging herself around me, I caught a glimpse up her T-shirt at the underside of her breasts! They were not as big as Celly's tits but it was nice to see them again.

I would say that Ginny and Hazel were of similar build, Hazel had a slightly slimmer figure. When they fell off together from Carlton's face earlier on, it was fucking sexy to see them rolling with each other, it was beautiful!

I started to rant again about how great things had been with Carole, that I thought I might be falling for her and now I didn't know what was going to happen.

"Hey, hush, shhhhh ..." Ginny said, "don't get so worked up! Relax!" and she planted a kiss on my forehead. My cheek pressed into her soft breasts through her T-shirt. Her free arm reached around my body to give me a full cuddle and, in doing so, her T-shirt rouched up to reveal her tummy and almost the underside of her lovely tits. We were face-to-face.

"Hey, remember that time when I came to yours on my own? And we started talking about me and Celly?"

"Oh, fucking hell, how could I forget? I just couldn't control myself, you got covered!" I recalled.

"Mmmmm ... you were rock hard and I couldn't get your trousers undone! WOW!" and she laughed. "Now, THAT was a night!"

"Oh yes, and we have had a few glorious nights together," I said softly.

"You have a lovely soft voice, Vee," and, to stop me speaking any further, she kissed me.

I returned her deep kiss and my hand disappeared under her T-shirt to feel her beautiful breasts. She pulled her free arm back for her hand to disappear into my pants. As she was fondling my balls and growing cock, I managed to lift up her T-shirt to expose her nipples. I licked all around them and sucked them, giving them a little nibble as I switched between them. She was starting to wank me, the full length of my shaft. My hand moved from her tits to her panties and I rubbed her pussy lips through the material. Oh my goodness, she was already soaking wet. I inserted two fingers into her, coating them with her juices and brought them up to our mouths. We kissed and licked her juices from my fingers.

Ginny moved from the sofa and took off her panties and removed my pants. Her pubic hair was glistening with moisture in the dim light of the lounge, my cock was pointing straight at the ceiling! She climbed across me and sank her pussy onto my cock, all the way down to the hilt. She was grinding away as I held on to her hips, we had a brilliant rhythm going. Then, the coup de grace! She lifted up her arms to take off her T-shirt and I just lost it! Those beautiful tits! I gave Ginny a few thrusts from my prone position and I had an enormous explosion of spunk into that soaking pussy! Even before I had finished pumping my cum inside her, I could feel her hot ejaculation coming from deep inside. She was already dribbling my spunk out, down my shaft and into my pubic hair.

We lay like that for a while. Ginny's pussy was still dribbling down on to my cock. She reached around to feel how wet we were and brought her hand to lick our combined juices. Then, we kissed deeply. It was one of the tastiest kisses ever! Finally, Ginny climbed off and went down to suck my cock. Thinking she was missing out, she swung around to put her pussy on my mouth. Another moment of tasting my own spunk and, coming from Ginny's cunt, it tasted so musky, so good and full of sex!

Surprised that we hadn't woken anyone else, we lay together, cuddled up on the sofa, a throw blanket covering us, keeping us warm. It was either very late Friday or very early Saturday and we drifted off to sleep.

__________________

Saturday morning arrived and everyone was up and dressed - except for me and Ginny! We were still lying on the sofa. The throw blanket had fallen onto the floor and we were naked. It was obvious to everybody what we had been doing in the night but, because the previous evening had been full of free sex, nobody said a word. I glanced up at Carole and there was a look of reproachment on her face. Had I done anything wrong? Well, nothing that hadn't been acceptable behaviour just a few hours before!

"Morning," said my croaky, tired voice.

Jackie was first to respond. "I've got to rush off, I'm afraid. I'm meeting a friend for a West End shopping trip so got to go!" And, with that, she hugged Hazel and Carole and knelt down by the sofa to kiss Ginny and me. "Thanks for a fun evening! Doing it again soon?"

"Hope so," replied Hazel, "it was awesome. See you at work, Jack. Have a lovely time."

"Bye!" and Jackie was gone.

"Anyone want tea?" asked Hazel and orders were taken and tea was served. We sat around, drinking the tea, nobody knowing what to say. Last night, the air was full of grunts and groans, oohs and aahs but, this morning, no-one wanted to break the silence. Hazel was first to speak.

"What a fucking wanker!" and we all knew who she meant. "I mean, he turns up here with his mates, shags us all and fucks off! No respect! What a bastard!"

"That was well out of order, Hazel, what on earth?" Ginny said.

"Well, I let him have a key after we had a couple of dates and he turns up after the pubs close, expecting sex and I give in. So, it's my own fault, really. But, still ..."

Carole finally spoke. "No respect, Haze, get rid of him!"

"I dunno, Carole," she replied.

"But you deserve better treatment than him!"

As a bloke in the middle of a girls discussion about boyfriends, I didn't know what to say so I went to the bedroom to get my clothes. It was probably time to go home.

I lay on the bed for a few minutes and, an hour later, Carole was shaking my shoulder to wake me up!

"Vee, Vee ... Hazel and Ginny want to know if we're going or staying." She was still in her panties and T-shirt, I wasn't dressed either.

"What you wanna do? We should go but, if you want to stay, we'll stay," I replied, sitting on the fence as always.

"Staying," she called out to the girls. "Look, Ginny told me how you felt about me last night. Yes, it is always great fun but I don't want to hurt you. I didn't realise how you felt about me, about us. I'm so, so sorry, Vee."

"Well, it wasn't just about last night," I started, "you were awesome with Carlton. Fucking sexy, even though I didn't want to watch. No, it's your visits to Hazel, having threesomes with that fucking asshole Barry and how did you get to go to that sex club? The same club where Celly and Ginny go! I could never afford to take us there!"

"Barry paid for our entrance, he gets a discount depending on how many girls he brings or something like that. He's a regular there, apparently, and that's where he first met Greg and Carlton, part of some sort of bi club. I saw Ginny there on her own, I wasn't sure if she recognised me and we got talking, amongst other things. Hazel really likes her."

"Oh yes, I know they really like each other. They were very sexy last night," I interjected.

"Ginny really likes you, y'know ..." Carole said, leaving her statement in the air.

"Yeah, I think I know. We had a couple of nights without Celly before we met." A pause and a deep breath. "Look, Carole, I really like you, even falling for you. We've have had some great times together and with Hazel, of course. But I'm a bit insecure about our relationship and I don't know where we are going, y'know, the future and everything."

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

"Awww, Vee. I'm nineteen, you've just turned twenty. Let's live for now! You, me, Hazel maybe and Ginny, what beautiful fun we could all have together."

"But, what about Hazel and Barry, where does he fit? Nights at the sex club and whatever else ..."

"I think Hazel is going to ditch him. He turns up here for sex then goes back home, treats her like an unpaid prozzy really. She deserves better - and that, my darling, is you and me!" Carole said, with a big smile on her face. I was starting to feel horny at the thought of that scene. Wow!

__________________

We all got dressed and decided to take the Tube into the West End. We got out at Leicester Square and realised how late in the day it was. Lunchtime already! So we stopped in a trattoria, had a nice lunch and spent the afternoon wandering aimlessly around the area. Each of us were making mental notes on places to go. We passed through the seedy area where the sex cinemas were, just off Shaftesbury Avenue. I thought to myself, there's nothing more entertaining than what we were doing last night! Nothing that watching a sex movie could teach us! We passed Crackers club as we walked up Wardour Street.

"That's OUR place," Carole said, "that's where me and Vee met. The DJ is a mate of his." We settled for a while in Soho Square, sitting on a bench to rest. It was a little cold to sit for too long so we quickly moved on. Making our way back through Soho, passing the Whisky-a-Gogo disco, and we were back in Leicester Square.

Moving further west to Piccadilly Circus, we sat around waiting to meet everyone we knew! That's the common myth about Piccadilly Circus, sit there long enough, you'll see everyone you know! Well, we weren't going to stay that long - the afternoon was getting on into evening and it was getting too cold!

__________________

We got back on the Tube at Piccadilly and travelled back to Hazel's flat, stopping to buy a few beers for the evening. We young people at that time didn't go much for cooking but Hazel did have some basic supplies in the kitchen cupboard so a simple meal was cooked and we all sat around the table to eat.

We settled down to watch TV, Hazel and Ginny on the sofa, I sat on an armchair with Carole on my lap. There wasn't much choice on TV in the mid 1970s with only three channels and changing the channel on the TV itself meant getting up out of your chair and pressing a button. So, dull programmes and TV shows remained on the screen while we spent the evening chatting. Mostly small talk but Hazel was still a bit angry with Barry, her so-called boyfriend, so conversation turned to that issue. Fortunately, though, not for long. Ginny made sure of that by calming Hazel with a hug and a nuzzle into her neck.

I whispered to Carole to watch as the girls started to get giggly from the beers we'd been drinking and, sure enough, the hugs and nuzzles became squeezes and cuddles. Another nuzzle from Ginny and Hazel threw her head back, inviting Ginny to kiss Hazel's neck. Ginny started to bite which sent a shiver through Hazel. She pushed her away though.

"No lovebites on my neck, girl," Hazel warned. Ginny replied, "Awww!" She really wanted to mark her territory, as such! Settling back to kissing her neck, Ginny squeezed Hazel's breast. Hazel responded by kissing Ginny full on the lips, her hand at the back of Ginny's head, pulling her in. It was oh, so sensual that my trousers were starting to bulge and Carole knew it.

We continued to watch Ginny and Hazel fondle each other, still fully clothed. Carole decided that it was time for clothes to start coming off. She stepped over to the sofa and reached under the back of Ginny's shirt and unfastened the clasp of her bra. Reaching around to the front of Ginny, she removed the cups and grabbed two handfuls of her breasts. Then she came back to me on the chair. It was now for Hazel to remove Ginny's shirt and get access to her lovely breasts. When she did, she buried her face in Ginny's cleavage. It was such a turn-on to see that beautiful moment.

Meanwhile, back at the armchair, Carole got down on her knees to undo my trousers. Releasing my cock, she began to gently stroke it with her fingertips. She sucked me for a minute or so and then turned around to sit and watch Hazel and Ginny getting themselves undressed. In her seated position, my cock was hanging over her shoulder. Her fingers were stroking me and she would twist her head to the side to suck me for a moment and then return to watching the girls.

Ginny had reached around Hazel's back to undo her bra, removed her T-shirt and both of them were now topless. She then got down on her knees to undo Hazel's jeans and take them off, along with her panties. Hazel was naked and Ginny unfastened her own trousers and took off her own panties. They were both naked in front of us, grabbing at each other's breasts and fingering each other's pussies. Carole swung around to face me, she kissed me then moved down to suck my cock. But only for a few minutes. She was so turned on by the girls moaning and squealing behind her that she left me sitting on the chair, my cock pointing up at the ceiling, and joined the girls on the sofa.

Carole quickly undressed and climbed across Hazel's face, holding the back of her head, pressing Hazel's mouth to her pussy. Hazel was aware that Carole could still be sore from last night so was licking so gently and carefully. Ginny was face deep in Hazel's pussy, giving her a firm tonguing. I just sat in the chair amazed at the beauty of their lovemaking, all three of them. I was stroking myself and trying so hard not to get too excited too quickly!

It was awkward on the sofa for them to move around so it was time to go to the bedroom. They got up and went into the bedroom hand in hand while I followed them in. They arranged themselves in a perfect triangle, laying on their sides, legs apart and tongues buried! It was horny, sexy and beautiful. I'd brought in a dining chair to sit on and enjoy the spectacle, still amazed that I hadn't jumped all over them to get my kicks!

I watched and watched, they switched around to lick a different pussy and I continued to watch. Then, I heard Ginny ask Carole if she was OK. Carole replied, "yes, bring him on"! Ginny called me over and offered my cock to Hazel. She sucked and wanked me for a short while and then it was Ginny's turn. Then it was my turn to fuck my girlfriend for the first time that birthday weekend!

I entered Carole very slowly at first, she kept saying, "it's OK, it's OK". I was rock hard and Carole was so wet after the girls' expert licking that I slid in easily to that delicious pussy. We were all getting hot and sweaty and the salty taste of the assorted breasts in front of me was adding to the excitement. First, Hazel sitting on Carole's face, then Ginny tits in front of me as they switched places.

I leaned forward to kiss Carole as I kept thrusting into her, looking for reassurance that she was OK. Her breathing started to become short as I kept up the rhythm of my hips slamming into her. She squealed as I got faster and she finally screamed out her orgasm as I pumped my cum deep inside her pussy. Her back was arching as she was trying to catch her breath and our eyes locked. I fell forward again and kissed her so deeply, I thought that she was going to bite off my tongue!

Oh my God, what a wonderful fuck! I could hardly move and Carole definitely couldn't move because I was laying on top of her. I looked across to the girls who were enjoying a sixty-nine and they suddenly became very loud as they too were soon reaching their climaxes. Fucking hell, what an evening!

I finally rolled off from Carole and, almost immediately, the three girls got back into their triangle formation to lick and kiss their pussies. Once again, I watched them bring each other to more orgasms. I could have watched them all night, Hazel and Ginny licking my spunk from Carole's pussy and the three of them sharing it with messy kisses! Oh my!

After that weekend, I knew that Carole was totally aware about how I felt about her, I just hoped that she finally felt the same way too. From now, we would be having so much wonderful sexy fun and, sometimes, that would include the new tag team of Ginny and Hazel. WOW! Certainly, it was a very happy birthday to me!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments