Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

The night was still young after I'd had my fun with Carole and our new friend, Jackie. She got up and went to the wash basin in Carole's room, saying that she needed to get back home to get ready for work the next day. Over the last year, I had watched my ladies as they had got washed and tidied up after an evening of lust and I had always found it very sexy. Often, it would lead to another lusty session, requiring a further wash and brush up!

Watching Jackie, however, didn't fire me up as much I had been before with other ladies. She was pretty much matter-of-fact in her ablutions and she chatted away like she was talking to friends over the garden fence! I didn't find it sexy at all. She finished up, dried off and got dressed and leaned over us to give us goodbye kisses.

"See you at work, Carole, and nice to meet you, Vee," she said and we made our replies. Jackie left the room and we heard her footsteps down the stairs and the front door slam. Carole and I got comfortable in bed and settled down for chat.

"Well, that was a bit odd. Just get up, get dressed and get out," I said.

Carole laughed. "Do you think we failed the audition?" Then I laughed! "I had a feeling that she went both ways and she is a good-looking lady. Maybe her behaviour is why she doesn't stay with a man? It was almost like she was embarrassed by what we did and she had to leave in a hurry to block out the memory. Could be a bit uncomfortable at work ..."

"You were awesome, as usual," I said as I held her close and kissed her.

"Are you staying or going?" she said.

"Of course I'm staying, I've just got to get up early to get home and changed."

We chatted till late before we finally fell asleep.

_______________

The morning alarm was a shock! My alarm was set for 7am but Carole's was set for 6.15! I knew ladies took longer to get ready to go out but surely ... 6.15? Really?

"Good morning," said Carole, sleepily. I grunted an "uh" in reply but I soon livened up. "I set my alarm earlier for a reason" she said as she took my limp cock in her hand. Very quickly, I was rock hard and she was kissing me. Then she moved down under the covers to kiss my chest and stomach before reaching my cock. She threw back the covers and I was able to see my cock disappearing into her mouth. She took it in three or four times before wanking me off for a few strokes. Back into her mouth went my cock before I thought I was ready to erupt.

I pushed her away before I did and turned her over onto her back. It was my turn to go oral. I licked her pert tits and sucked on those beautiful nipples before going down to her pussy. I lifted both her legs up and folded her over so her pussy was pointing straight up into the air. I leaned in to lick her all the way from her ass to her clit, she gave out a breathless moan. After licking and sucking on her pussy lips, I shuffled up the bed and plunged my cock deep into her.

It really took her breath away before she recovered her voice to scream, "WOW!" We were both breathing in that familiar rhythm until I thrust faster and faster. My breathing was getting faster but Carole's was running away with her, out of control. She screamed as she hit her orgasm and I felt the warmth of her juices against my cock. That was all I needed to set me off and I exploded inside her with a loud grunt. I pumped as much spunk as I could and I felt her juices running out over my balls as she had a second climax from the same fuck!

Oh. My. Goodness!! What a way to start the day! I collapsed on top of this petite lady, thinking I could have killed her! She rolled over and sat herself on my stomach, rubbing her pussy up and down. She went down to my cock and sucked and licked me clean, then came up to my stomach to hoover up the mix of her juices and my spunk. She came back up to me and we kissed passionately, a kiss full of tasty sex!

We laid together for a while before we remembered the clock! So, it was a quick run around as we shared a shower and got ready for work. She had to get to Camden Town tube to get to work and I needed to walk to my place to get changed. We left her place at the same time, goodbye kisses at the end of the road and trying to arrange our next date. What a brilliant day so far!

_________________

Work was the usual mundane, routine plod until five o'clock. Just before I left to go home, my office phone rang.

"Hi, Vee, it's Celly. How are you doing?"

"OK and how are you doing?"

"Can you come over to me and Ginny this evening? Just need to sort out a few things."

So, we set a time to meet at their place.

__________________

I arrived at their flat, Ginny opened the door and we went upstairs. I wondered if Celly was too nervous to meet me at the door, maybe? Ginny was pretty quiet herself so I did wonder what on earth was going on.

We entered the flat and Celly offered to make coffee for us all. And then, we all sat down.

Celly began to speak. "Vee, you know I told you about the sex parties? Well, I wasn't totally honest with you."

"OK," I said. "Actually, Carole told me something."

"Well, er, yes." She hesitated. Ginny cut in. "Well, actually, Celly and I have gone to a few and we have become quite popular."

"Look, Vee, we didn't think we were being very fair to you," Celly said. "Yes, I'm afraid what Ginny said is true. You did say that we would be free admissions because of our tits. And that is exactly what has happened."

"I take it your parents don't know about this?"

"Of course not."

"Don't worry, I won't cause any trouble," I said.

"Thank you."

"So, that's all finished for us, then?"

"Look, Vee, it's not fair on you. Things have changed. Big time! I don't want you to hang on to us because things have changed."

Ginny chipped in. "At first, it was lots of fun, sex with random people. But we started to get noticed, especially when we were loving each other. Someone said we could make a lot of money in films. We said, nah, really? Then we realized what they meant. Lesbian sex movies!"

"Yeah, we were offered the chance to make lesbian sex movies!" Celly said.

"Wow!" I was still trying to get my head around them going to the sex parties, let alone them making porno flicks. Of course, they would be brilliant in them, so natural together. They wouldn't, would they?

It was clear that they seemed to be happy with the new life they had got into, no place for a young guy with not much money, certainly not enough money to attend sex parties.

As the evening progressed, we chatted some more, especially about the amazing times we'd had together, and, while there were no tears, there were heavy hearts when we parted company. But we wished each other the best and I hoped that Celly could sort things out with her parents.

Farewell to Ginny and Celly ...

___________________

I was sad that Celly had decided to call it a day on the relationship that we shared. Although Ginny, too, had been a big part of my life for the last few months, I felt that Celly was probably the dominant one in their relationship and had made the decision for the both of them.

I was intrigued as to whether or not they would take up the offer of making lesbian sex movies. They were both very attractive ladies with great figures and they both had big tits! They would be naturals. Now, I didn't know much about the pornography business (and still don't!) but I'm sure they might be asked to do some things, other things, that they might not want to. That would be the test as to whether they could make it big in the adult film industry.

___________________

So, what do I do now that those two beautiful girls were out of my life? Of course, my relationship with Carole was going well and I was still exchanging letters with Inge. Occasionally, I would even get a letter from Helka to keep me up to date with her life as an art student.

I wasn't expecting to hear from Helka. She had told me that she had a girlfriend in West Berlin after her medical scare, when we thought that I might have made her pregnant earlier in the summer. To avoid a repeat of that, she decided to stay away from men. She had this girlfriend, Gisela, but it wasn't clear to me whether or not Helka was experimenting or she was feeling a true love. Whatever it was, she deserved the best, she would still be a beautiful memory for me.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

Inge, however, now, I'd always regarded her as my true love. We met on a student trip, her sixteen, me seventeen. There had been lots of romantic teenage letter writing between us but no plans were ever made. When she turned up at my bedsit out of blue, with her friends, well, it was sexual dynamite from the start! What a brilliant fortnight that had been! And, of course, the chance meeting with two spectacular Jamaican lesbians was the cherry on the cake.

But Inge's letters started to seem less romantic as she was growing up from a teenager and becoming a young woman. Is it a part of adulthood that the thrill disappears? I thought that I would just have to wait and see what developed.

__________________

What WAS developing was a nice, cosy relationship with Carole. She was fun, she was sexy and she made great toast! On the minus side, she stole my kebab meat on the night we met! But, so far, I've let that slide!

I remembered that Carole had said to me, "You know where I live." Now, I was wondering if she knew where I lived. Since that amazing night when she lost her lesbian virginity, she hadn't been back to my place. It was always me who visited her flat. It didn't bother me that much, as my place had no bathroom and had a toilet in the alleyway behind the shop! Not very luxurious for my lady callers!

A few evenings after I had visited Celly and Ginny, I was feeling a bit sorry for myself so I decided to go to Carole's flat. She would be just what I needed to get out of my slump.

Sure enough, she was at home. She opened the door and was as welcoming as ever.

"You again?" she said with a giggle and threw her arms around me.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so." We shared a nice sloppy kiss at the door then I followed her upstairs. Watching her bum wiggle had already got me at half mast!

We settled down on the sofa to watch TV. After a while, Carole got up to make tea. Once again, I watched her stretching up to overhead cupboards. Tea made and drunk, we settled down again. Suddenly, Carole swung around to sit astride me. I felt that it might be question time.

"Vee, what do you think of me?" I hesitated. "You know, how we've been when we spend time together?" More hesitation. "So, I flirt with you in a club, pretending to be interested in your mate. Then, we walk home together and I steal your food. Then, we spend the night together, followed by the day. Didn't you think I was a bit forward, a bit of a slut?"

"Of course not, no way. I thought you were very cheeky and very sexy," I replied. "And you make lovely toast!"

Carole laughed. "Shut up about toast!" A pause. "Do you think about what's happening with you and me? I know it's only been a few weeks, you're still in touch with Inge, I know. But ... what I'm saying is ... do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Well, being forward is quite attractive in the beginning but, when it comes to serious questions, it comes across as a little bit pushy. And then, I thought about my vastly reduced options with Celly and Ginny gone and Inge in a different country! I knew it wasn't the best reasons for a decision such as this but, at 19 years old, us men are a bit shallow. All we want is sex, sex and more sex with a pretty girl who has a good figure and Carole certainly fit the bill. I knew I'd probably get into trouble at some point in the future but ...

"Yeah, OK! Why not? We get along in a non-sexual way and we certainly get on when we get it on!" She looked a little unsure about the way I'd agreed but then, a big smile came across her face and she kissed me hard!

Her next move was wonderful, but not surprising. It was as sexy as always, there was now an element of romance, following our decision to become a couple. She lifted my t-shirt over my head and started kissing my neck, much more sensual than she had before. Softer and spending more time at her task. She moved down my body, once more taking her time to explore me, little kisses and nibbles here and there. The time she spent kissing and licking my stomach had my cock almost bursting to escape the confines of my jeans.

Finally, Carole unbuckled my belt and took off my jeans, leaving on my pants. Already, there was a small wet patch where my pre-cum had been released. She sucked me through my pants, making sure she got all of that pre-cum on her tongue. She continued to lick all over my pants as my cock was furiously twitching to explode. She pulled my pants aside to access my balls and she sucked and sucked like crazy.

Oh, my goodness! I couldn't take it anymore and I spunked in my pants! Carole was amazing. She took my cock in her hand through the material while it was still inside my pants and gently wanked me to make sure all that cum was out. As it oozed through the material of my pants, she licked and sucked my pants until her hands and face were a sticky mess.

Finally, she took off my pants, sodden with my spunk and her saliva, and concentrated directly on my flaccid cock. WOW! She managed to suck out the last of my cum and got me back to a semi hard-on with her fingertips softly stroking me and, occasionally, sucking my head. And then, with her job done, she laid her head on my lap, holding my dead cock!

What a night! I was laid out on the sofa, totally spent, as my new official girlfriend had her head on my lap, her face sticky with my spunk.

____________________

After a while, we started to feel a chill so we got up and went to bed. Laying together naked was perfect, especially in our new status!

Carole started to stroke my cock again and I had recovered enough to get a hard-on. She sucked me again, just to keep me keen, and then moved her body to the top of the bed, planting her delicious pussy on my face! She was already wet from what she did earlier and my tongue was helping to make her even more wet. Her juices were running all over my chin as I licked her deeply, sucked on her clit and chewed on her pussy lips. My hands were gripping her buttocks tight and I pulled them apart, running my fingers up and down her ass crack and teasing her asshole.

"Ooh-oh-oh," she murmured, "that feels nice!" I carried on working on her pussy with my tongue, more juices running out. Then, she switched around and we were in a sixty-nine. My job didn't change, I was still licking that delicious pussy. Carole, however, was using the tip of her tongue to tenderly trace patterns on my cock and balls. Oh, what heaven! I decided to change my technique on her pussy, doing what she was doing.

I stopped licking her slit so hard and started to run my tongue around her pussy lips in a big circle, licking the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs before returning to her lips. The cold air had cooled down her slit but the return of my hot tongue caused her to quiver and murmur "mmmmmm ..." at the sensation. After a while of this leisurely sixty-nine, Carole started to suck me hard, taking me deep into her mouth. It was a sign to increase my pace and I went back to a full-on attack on her pussy.

I pulled her hips tight to my face as I licked her, she was taking me all the way. She wiggled as I plunged my tongue into her pussy and she suddenly screamed out as she came on my face, juices dribbling into my mouth. But she wasn't finished with me and she wanked me fast, her mouth hovering above my head. As I erupted, she gave a surprised yelp as the first spurt of my spunk hit her face, but she got my cock under control, taking most of my cum in her mouth. Absolutely sensational!

She collapsed on me and we fell into a sideways sixty-nine. Carole still held my cock in her hand, tracing sticky patterns around her face and licking me as if I was her favourite ice cream! I kissed her pubic hair and kissed her pussy which made her giggle.

"Ooh, stop, I'm too sensitive, but it's lovely."

I licked her again, she giggled again and she moved away, still with her head at my groin, my cock in her mouth! Oh, WOW! What a mess her face was but she had a silly grin on that face which told me that was totally satisfied and happy to have a proper boyfriend.

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments