Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

A few weeks had past since our unexpected foursome night when, for the first time, I had my cock sucked by a another man! Carole and I hadn't really discussed that evening but, obviously, I couldn't be sure whether she had spoken about the odd turn of events with Hazel.

We continued our romance as normal, going on dates, drinks at the local pubs, meals out and an occasional treat night out at a West End club, usually Crackers to see my mate, Mike, other times to another low-profile venue. Some evenings, I wouldn't see Carole. I'd call her but she wasn't free. It was nagging me, at the back of my mind, that she was visiting Hazel without me. What nagged at me further was that she was probably having threesomes with Hazel's boyfriend, Barry. But, in those days of free love, it seemed that anything goes!

_________________

Work was the same routine every day so nothing changed there. New staff started, old staff left. New staff needed to be shown the ropes and working relationships developed. In the time I'd been working at the unemployment office, I'd become friends with Richie who lived in a flat at the top of the hill which overlooked the Arsenal stadium. In fact, if you stood on a chair in his kitchen, you could actually see one end of the pitch and watch half a match, overlooking the open-ended of the Clock End!

Amongst other workmates with whom I had become friends were a young couple, Ian and Sandy, Andy, who played 5-a-side football at the local sports centre with Martin and Billy, and Dermot, who had given me my first training as a benefit claim assessor. Tony was another mate who kept us in suspense at tea-breaks, telling us funny stories about famous people he'd met but had misheard their name. As a result, one encounter with Eric Clapton became a drinking session with Derek Clapham! Hahahaha! Someone else he'd met was Fred 'Dipper' Lind (?), so called because he was a bit light-fingered, a bit of a petty thief! "Oh, sorry mate, I thought you said you were the singer from Led Zeppelin!" Old Tony kept us amused for a while.

Most impressive, though, we're brother and sister, twins called James and Danielle. My God, she was absolutely beautiful. Olive skinned, jet black hair tumbling around her perfect face and a lovely slim body. And James looked exactly the same. You would normally say he was a handsome man but, no, he was a beautiful man. He had the same features as his sister, it was uncanny, even though they were twins.

So, that was our work crowd, a mixture of faces, races and sense of humour. Richie was my regular mate. We'd get together, either at his place or mine, and we'd go to a local pub, sometimes go to a football match. He had polio as a child which left him with a gnarled hand, a squint in his eyes and a pronounced limp. He wasn't the most attractive guy for the ladies but he was great company, a good laugh.

A few of us had decided to go for an informal drink after work. As soon as James and Danielle agreed to come with us, a few more of the guys decided to come along as well. And why wouldn't they? To them, Danielle was fresh meat and they all wanted to chance to try their luck with her. There was a pub across the road from the office so - perfect!

During the evening, the conversation flowed along with the drinks. Because James was so beautiful, we suspected that he may be gay and this was fuelled by the news that he and Danielle would visit gay discos. Danielle explained that she was fed up of guys flirting with her so her brother suggested going to gay clubs. James continued, "Well, they're all looking for boyfriends! They're not going to look twice at a beautiful girl, are they?" Danielle added, "So far, it's worked. Basically, James looks after me when we're out."

At this point, some of the guys realised what they would face in trying to date Danielle and soon drained their glasses and left. Richie and I stayed on for another round of drinks. Richie would have no chance with her and I already had a hot girlfriend! At the end of the evening, we all said goodnight to each other. Richie caught a bus, I would walk home but James and Danielle left with a bit of class. They caught a London taxi home! Not expensive but still too rich for the pockets of most of us. That, in itself, would become a talking point at work for the next days.

__________________

A few visits to Carole's place followed over the next week or two. Our relationship seemed to be fizzling out. She was visiting Hazel a lot and, if Barry was there, Carole confessed they would sometimes end up having a threesome. Apparently, he wasn't always at Hazel's flat but the girls would not always make love together, rather, they would instead have a heavy petting session, just kissing and cuddling, fondling each other through their clothes. I thought that would have been just as sexy as ever and I would have still loved to be a fly on the wall even then.

"I know it doesn't sound good for you to hear, Vee, but you are still my number one guy!" From what she had told me, I was beginning to doubt that. Then, Carole sat beside me to get her hands inside my shirt. She ran her fingers through my hair on my chest, occasionally tweaking my nipples. She kissed me deeply, running her tongue around my lips and even around my teeth. She started to undo the buttons on my shirt as she kissed down the side of my neck.

Having removed my shirt, she moved around my chest and down to my stomach, kissing me all over. She had already spotted the large bulge developing inside my jeans and she was eager to release my rock hard cock from its prison. She knelt down between my legs and pulled at my jeans to take them off. As they came off, she already had my cock in her mouth, slowly sliding down to the hilt and gagging as she reached the base of my shaft.

And then, she stepped away! I was aching to start pulling at myself but she told me not to. I was treated to a sexy striptease as Carole danced around to sultry soul music from the stereo. She removed each piece of her clothing in slow motion. She wasn't wearing any fancy lingerie or anything like that, just her work outfit, a blouse and skirt. But with each reveal of flesh, it was killing me to stop myself from pouncing on her.

"Carole, when you're finished, you're really going to get it!" I told her.

"I hope so," she replied, running her tongue along her top lip. Fucking hell! Wow! How sexy was she!

Each item of clothing had come off in slow motion but with a sexy flourish as it was tossed to the floor, a mischievous look in Carole's eyes. All that remained was her bra and panties. The bra was first to come off without much fuss. Her tits aren't the biggest so she rubbed them briefly just for the relief of getting her bra off! Her next move, though, was very sexy! She turned her back to me, reached her hands around to her backside and gathered the material of her panties together, creating a thong running along the crack in her ass. She was moving her hips from side to side as she danced.

She turned around to face me and made the same move to the front of her panties. Her outer lips and pubic hair were on show, her panties tight against her pussy. I could see the outline of her slit through the material. She sat on the edge of the bed and started to finger her slit. It was clear that she was as turned on as me, I could see the dampness coming through. I stood up to push her back onto the bed and took her panties off, revealing her wet pussy. I knew where her Christmas dildo was and went to the drawer to fetch it.

Inside the drawer, though, were a few other items. Since Christmas, Carole had done a bit more shopping. I took out a vibrator and handed it to her. Her response? "Mmmmm, oooh yeah!" I was looking forward to see what she was going to do with this. The vibrator had ridges along the length with plastic pimples all around.

She put it in her mouth, sucking it like a real cock. She took it out for the last time and switched on the vibrator. It made a light buzzing noise. She put it to the tip of her tongue and her murmurs of delight showed that she was loving the sensation on her tongue. She ran it along her chest and, although she wasn't the most buxom girl, she delighted in the sensation on her skin. But, when she ran it around her nipples, she squealed with real pleasure. I swear those nipples grew with the thrum of the vibrator.

SavageTeacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SavageTeacher

The best was yet to come. She lay on the bed and I lifted her legs into the air. I licked her wet pussy just because I'd spent too long watching her! Carole handed me the vibrator, telling me to do whatever I wanted to her. First, I ran it up and down her slit, lengthways so that she could feel the ridges against her pussy lips.

"Is this vibrator adjustable? Does it go faster?" I asked, in innocence.

"Try it, baby," she replied. So I did. "Wow! Oh, yes, Vee, oh yes!! Fuck me, boy!" The buzzing noise got louder and so did Carole's squeals! I inserted the vibrator inside her pussy for a few strokes then threw it aside as I slammed my cock into her. I had waited a while through her striptease dance and I was ready, fully turned on to give her a real good fucking.

She moaned and groaned as I slammed into her, my rhythm was almost non-stop.

"Stop, Vee. Come here!" She beckoned me to her face. She took my cock all the way into her mouth, very slowly and very sexy. She pulled me out, gagging. "Slam me! Right here!" pointing at her mouth.

"You'll gag and choke!"

"But I want to try it." We got off the bed and I stood up, Carole knelt in front of me. My cock had been ready for release for a while and I didn't know how much longer I would be able to control myself. She took me into her mouth so slowly, guiding me right to the back. She gagged slightly, even before we started and it was clear that this could be a little uncomfortable for her. We were motionless for a moment. Then she took my hands and put them behind her head, locking it onto my cock which was already twitching.

Then, SLAM!! I thrust my hips into Carole's face, holding on tight to her head. I pushed as fast as I dared and she was gagging on every thrust. Her eyes were beginning to water and her mascara was starting to run down her face. Despite these signs of distress, I kept going because she wanted me to. Suddenly, she started to bang her fists on my thighs, the signal that she wanted me to stop. I let go of her head, her mouth let go of my cock and I wanked myself at speed and spunked all over her face. Globules of cum were mixing with her mascara and tears as I pumped it all out! Her hair was matted, her face was covered and she collapsed against the side of the bed. My spunk was dropping onto her tits as it dribbled down, one drop was comically hanging from her nipple.

After a few moments of recovery, Carole looked up me with a big smile on her face.

"Vee, fucking hell! That was awesome."

"Are you OK? I was worried about you, taking all that. I don't mean my cock but I was forcing you, you were choking and everything. It was scary."

"Ohhh, it was exhilarating. Yes, you were forcing your cock on me but I wanted it and we stopped at just the right time," she purred back at me. "It was wonderful!"

"You, my darling, were wonderful. I can't believe the stuff you do sometimes," I replied.

We got off the floor and laid on the bed for a while. We held each other and kissed deeply. She ran her fingers around her face and collected my drying spunk. She put her fingers in her mouth and we kissed again! Once again, I was sharing the taste of my own spunk with my girl. I wondered if this turned her on. Instinctively, I bent to suck her nipples and tasted my spunk again. I moved down the bed as I really wanted, no, needed to lick her pussy. I was down there for a while, licking her slit, flicking my tongue on her clit and chewing on her lips. I loved it!

Unbelievably, my cock started to stir. I continued at my task and Carole was getting really wet, her breathing was becoming heavy. When I felt my cock was hard enough, I moved back up the bed and kissed her again. I guided myself into her pussy and gave her some leisurely thrusts. I didn't have the energy to go full throttle so just built up a nice gentle rhythm. From the increase in her breathing, it seemed Carole was enjoying herself.

I felt that I was going to come again so I started to speed up and it only took me a few thrusts before I was grunting and she was screaming. I spunked into that beautiful pussy, probably not much, but I felt the warmth of her juices coming from deep inside so I knew that my gorgeous girl was satisfied!

I fell on top of her and we both lay there, grinning like idiots!

_____________

We were exhausted after our daring but spectacular lovemaking so sleep came very quickly. When we woke up, we were still wrapped in each other's arms. Noticing the stickiness of our bodies, Carole got out of bed and said, "Come on, let's have a shower!" So we set foot into the hallway, me in my jeans, her in her sexy kimono robe.

Stepping under the warm water always feels good and we were quickly lathering each other, using our hands rather than wash cloths. It gave our washing a little more sensuality, using fingers to get into intimate places. Of course, Carole had to wash her hair after I had come all over her last night.

I took the shower head and, after rinsing off the soap from everywhere, Carole turned her back on me and lifted her leg, placing her foot on the wall of the cubicle and pushing her ass out. I managed to get down on my knees and there it was! Carole's pussy flaps were dripping with the shower water, just waiting for my tongue to lap it up. Oh, I loved to lick that pussy! First stop, her slit. My tongue was up and down then in and out, getting it as far as possible inside her. Carole gave a little "Hoo!" as I wiggled my tongue inside, she was loving it.

I pulled out so that I could chew softly on her flaps, my hand reaching up to rub her clitoris. Suddenly, Carole started to whimper as she wiggled her hips to push her pussy down onto my mouth. The whimpers became squeals the harder she pressed down and I knew it was time to fuck her. I stood up and, once again, had to lift her up to push my cock inside her pussy and, once again, I let go of her ass so she was fully impaled on my cock.

Carole gave out a sharp intake of breath and grunted, "Uhhnn!". Then, as I started my thrusting, there was a succession of "Aaaahhh!" and "Yessss!". In a tricky move, I held on to Carole very tightly as we moved out the shower cubicle and across to the toilet seat, all the time conjoined. She was sitting on me with her back to me until she showed great flexibility and lifted up her leg, swinging it over my head and managing to turn around to face me. Wow! I wondered what sensation she must have felt in her pussy as she twisted with my cock still inside her.

We were now face to face, her bouncing on my lap, my cock deep inside her, while I was doing my best to keep up a decent rhythm to fuck my beautiful girl! The bouncing paused for a moment while we shared a deep and passionate kiss and then, we were bouncing again! I couldn't tell about Carole but I was in absolute fuck heaven. I'm sure she was as well, from our kisses and the sounds she was making. A few more bounces and I was ready. I sucked on her nipple, she squealed and I exploded inside her pussy! My cock felt like the spunk was never ending, it was throbbing inside her for what seemed like ages.

Eventually, I stopped and Carole just slumped against me, our lips locked in another passionate kiss. I was leaning against the low-level cistern, holding on to a breathless girl. She seemed to be totally relaxed and I could feel the mix of my spunk and her juices dribbling from her pussy. My cock finally plopped out and she fell to her knees to give me a clean-up. She had my sticky cock in her hand and was wanking me to get the last drops of cum, sucking them up and licking her lips. She held her hand to my face and I licked up my spunk from it, without hesitation.

We went back to her room and lay on the bed. Carole wasn't finished, though, and she returned to her task of sucking my cock clean. She swung her hips around and sat astride my face. Once again, I was getting a taste of my own cum as we had a clean-up sixty-nine. Oh, fucking hell, how sexy was this girl!

It seemed that I would do anything with this girl. I was falling in love with her ... I had long ago fallen in lust with her. I just couldn't wait to see how our future would work out.

I loved her!!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments