Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

33 - January 1st

"Our amazing day with Hazel"

14
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

After the New Year celebrations at the club and our own New Year celebrations at Carole's flat, it was very late when we finally fell asleep. And so, it was very late when we woke up! I was actually awake for a while, wondering whether I should get up and make tea and toast. But, just as I was thinking about it, I heard Carole's voice.

"Vee, do you want a cup of tea?"

"Only if it comes with toast!" I replied.

"Hahahaha, you silly sod!" And so Carole got up to make tea and toast. Having a hot girlfriend has its benefits, y'know! She put the kettle on and came over to give me a kiss.

"You were steaming hot last night, baby," I told her. "Sooooo sexy! Beautiful."

"What about Hazel? I couldn't believe what we made her do! New Year, new playmate!" Carole said.

"Yeah, she is unbelievably gorgeous. I hope this doesn't affect you at work. It would be wonderful to see her again."

The kettle boiled, whistling it's tune. The sound woke up Hazel. "Mmmmm, that sounds like tea!" she mumbled. Carole went to make the tea and Hazel sat up. Fuck. Ing. Hell. That gave me my first view of the day of Hazel's amazing tits, topped by her angel face and her tangled curls. What a sight to wake up to!

As Carole handed me my tea, she kissed me again. She handed Hazel her tea and almost spilled it! Hazel had reached up to pull down Carole's head to give her a little more than a kiss! A big, juicy, sloppy kiss with tongues! Bloody hell, girls, we've only just woke up!

Carole recovered to rescue the toast and handed each of us a plate. She climbed back into bed with Hazel.

We sat and talked about our evening in the club and our super sexy night with each other. Then we realised that we needed to get cleaned up so, Carole collected towels and soap and we all headed to the bathroom for a shower. My cock was already on alert for what might happen in the next half hour!

First one into the shower was Hazel. She held her head back under the water and stood proud as the water soaked her hair. Wow! what a body she had! Rivulets were running over her shoulders, down her chest, droplets falling from her nipples. I was hard already and Carole saw it. She fell to her knees and sucked me for a while just to keep me hard. Then she got up to get into the shower with Hazel.

Between them, they were lathering up the bars of soap and washing each other all over. As they were rinsing off, Carole turned Hazel around to bend her over, and was on her knees again, licking her pussy from behind. I was stroking myself gently to avoid coming when Carole called out to me, "What you waiting for?"

Carole stepped out of the shower and I got in. Hazel was still bent over so I positioned myself and nudged my way into her pussy. My hands were on her hips as I moved in and out of her slit. Once I had established my rhythm, I withdrew slightly and rammed my cock deep into her. That drew a grunt of delight from Hazel. As I pulled back and rammed her again, another grunt from Hazel.

"Vee, stop it! No, don't stop! I love your cock, so hard, touching me in places I didn't know I had places! Nnnnhh! Ah, that is lovely!" The downward curve of my erect cock was hitting her G-spot every time I thrusted into her pussy. I thought I was ready to blow but I seemed to be getting harder the more she grunted. Eventually, though, I rammed her with the last thrust and I pumped my spunk deep in her soaked pussy.

Amazingly, Hazel was still bent over, as if she knew there was more to come. I got out of the shower and Carole got back in. In her hand was her new dildo. She knelt down behind Hazel's pussy and licked my cum from her as she inserted the dildo.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Hazel mumbled. Carole was pushing the dildo in deep and holding it there, gently pushing and tugging as Hazel's grunting turned into shouts, then screams as Carole took the dildo away and gave her a final lick. She stood up and reached around, cupping Hazel's glorious tits as she helped her stand up straight. What a hard working girl Carole was!

After she licked the dildo clean, it was my turn to get washed ... and I will say that Carole washed me as fast as she could! I didn't have much left but she managed to coax a little more spunk from my semi hard cock!

We were all cleaned up and went back to Carole's room but we weren't in a hurry to get dressed. The girls were sitting up on the bed, I sat on the sofa, watching TV. Bank Holiday television usually meant a classic movie and we had a choice from only three channels! We decided on a movie (probably The Sound of Music!) and sat back and relaxed. Of course, still tired from our amazing sexy night, we fell asleep (so we never got to find out what happened! Never mind, it'll be on TV again next year!).

By the time I woke up, it was late afternoon. We were all still naked, me under a blanket on the sofa and the girls under the covers of the bed. I checked to see if they were awake yet but they were not. I stood beside the bed and a touch of devilment overtook me. It sounds a bit pervy, especially nowadays, but I lifted up the covers from the bed just to look at the naked girls. Oh, they were so beautiful, even though their hair was all over the place. I was in awe of these two gorgeous women. The perfection of Hazel's loose curls of the previous evening seemed to be a distant memory.

My cock was starting to twitch so I gently climbed into the middle of the bed and lay in the small space between the girls and put my arms around their shoulders. Both Carole and Hazel must have sensed that I was there as they both snuggled into me.

Their free hands were resting on my stomach, which prompted a stirring to my nether regions. At some point, their hands touched and they sleepily interlocked their fingers. The girls were still asleep but I was fully awake, anticipating their next move! It seemed to take forever but it did. Carole turned her face up to mine and said, "Wakey, wakey, gorgeous." She kissed me and opened her eyes and said, "Oh, it's you!"

Was she joking with me or was she expecting to kiss Hazel?

"Yeah," I replied, "sorry to disappoint you!"

"You know I didn't mean that! I didn't realise that you had got in between us." This little exchange woke up Hazel and she chipped in, "Are you fighting over me?" with a giggle.

"Of course not, beautiful. Vee sneaked into bed while we were sleeping and now, he's here and we're here!"

"So, what are we going to do about that?" Hazel asked. Her hand, unlocked from Carole's, ran down my stomach to my balls. As she massaged me, my cock started to rise.

"Come on, Carole, what are you waiting for? Hahahaha!"

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

"I was going to do some tea and toast! Ah, well, that can wait!" she replied with a cheeky grin. And she made her way down the bed to take my semi hard cock in her mouth and stroke me with her fingertips. This was making me harder ... Carole stroking my shaft and Hazel massaging my balls! The girls broke away from me to kiss each other and I managed to get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Carole asked. It was my turn to issue directions.

"Hazel, turn around and lay on your back. Hang your head over the end." She could see which way this was going and so could Carole. Without a word, she positioned herself over Hazel in the most delightful sixty-nine and they were going for it! I stood over them, watching this very sexy scene for a while but it was too much to take. I had to get involved.

I positioned myself at Carole's pussy and pushed my cock in! In and out as I was holding on to her hips, she was squealing and breathing heavily. Then Hazel pulled my cock from Carole's pussy so she could lick her. She licked my cock and took it deep inside her mouth. I told her to take a deep breath and then gently pushed my cock deeper to her throat! I could actually see my cock bulging in her throat! I've had this experience before but not for a while. It was incredible but I wasn't ready to come yet. I pushed a little more and held my position to give Hazel a chance to settle her breathing. Then, I withdrew. Hazel gagged as I did but she sucked me again before wanking me for a moment.

Then she put my cock back into Carole's pussy and I rammed her and kept going until I unloaded my spunk inside. Hazel had been licking my shaft as it was going in and out of Carole's hole and when I pulled out, she eagerly licked at Carole until she had eaten that creampie. She opened her mouth to show she had swallowed it all down. I kissed her to taste my own cum on her lips and Carole spurted out a little more, eagerly devoured by Hazel.

"You girls are so incredible, you really are! I have been so lucky to have you both."

"Aaaahh, Vee, you have a very sexy cock and it needs to be worshipped!" Carole said. "And I worship your pussy, Carole, it's so beautiful and wet!" Hazel added. Maybe she is Carole's true calling, after all?

______________

As we were now wide awake, we decided it was time to greet the New Year in the outside world! So, we all got washed up and dressed. Hazel looked a little out of place on a dull January evening. She had no other clothes to wear, she was still wearing her party dress from New Year's Eve! Obviously, she needed to go home, so we caught the tube to Shepherds Bush, where she lived, had a meal and a drink before we parted ways.

"Well, you two, thank you for looking after me last night. It was brilliant, you know that. I have loved everything. I hope we can have another night like that soon," Hazel said, as she was getting herself ready to go.

"I think it was a pleasure for us all," I replied. "Thank you, Hazel, for taking care of us! You were awesome, so beautiful. I hope we haven't messed up your hair too much!"

"I'll see you at work!" said Carole with a big smile. They both giggled at that! I could only imagine what they could be getting up to in their tea breaks!

And so, we said goodbye to Hazel ... for now!

___________________

Hazel left and we stayed in the pub for another drink or two.

"You fancy her, don't you?" Carole said.

"Who wouldn't? She's gorgeous, great body, pretty face. You fancy her, too," I retorted.

"Well, yeah, obviously!" We laughed and talked about what we would do with Hazel next time we met her. Trouble was, we were still in the pub, miles away from home so doing something because we were horny was not on the agenda!

____________________

We caught the tube back to Camden Town and walked the ten minutes to Carole's place. It was January 1st, a very cold day, so we got our clothes off and grabbed our towels to get into a hot shower.

The temperature settled, we stepped under the spray and began to soap each other. We held each other close but we weren't in a sexual mood, just wanted to slip and slide with each other. We rinsed off and returned to her room and got into bed. We cuddled up together and tried to drift off to sleep. After a while, I said, "Carole?" She replied, "Yeah?" "Nothing, just seeing if you were awake!" "OK."

Then, she started. Not that I was complaining. As I said in a previous chapter, a goodnight kiss with Carole is more than just a goodnight kiss!

New Year's Eve 1976 was a Friday so, with the Bank Holiday, we didn't have to go back to work until Tuesday and it was still Saturday night.

Carole just held my cock in her hand and I was just laying there, giving out ever so small twitches. Her response was to use her fingertips to stroke the underside of my shaft. Another twitch and another bit of growth. After she felt I was ready for serious action, she ducked under the covers and kissed my stomach all around my pubic hair, with my cock in her hand, twitching and growing.

Eventually, she started to lick my balls and my shaft. I was still twitching and growing, she had such an amazing teasing technique and I loved it every time. Then she took me deep into her mouth, very slowly in and out. She told me to get up and she moved around the bed and lay on her back with her head hanging over the side.

"I want you to deep throat me, like you did to Hazel. It looked amazing as you were bulging in her throat."

"You sure? It's all about your breathing, can you hold your breath?"

"I'll try!" So she took a deep breath as I pushed my cock deep into her mouth and then further, down her throat. I started to twitch, I was almost ready to come. I pulled back, Carole gagged, dribbling and coughing before she got control of her breathing.

"Wow! That was amazing! I felt all light-headed!"

"You needed to breathe through your nose but I didn't want to come, you could choke!"

Once she had regained her breath, she came back to my cock, gave it a few sucks before she told me to lay on the bed. She climbed across me and sat herself on my cock, riding me vigorously until I came in big spurts up her pussy! She collapsed on top of me, holding on to me to stop falling off the bed. My cock fell out of her dripping pussy. Carole was straight down there to suck my cock, licking off my spunk and her juices.

She came back to the top of the bed and we hugged, shared a salty, sexy kiss and snuggled down to try and get some sleep.

Goodnight, my gorgeous girl ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments