Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

Carole and I got out of bed late Saturday afternoon. Her shared bathroom was on the landing, along from her room. She said that it was almost exclusive use to her as the other room on her floor were unoccupied. "So, no hurry if you need a shower," she said.

"OK," I replied. Then, added, with a cheeky grin, "Are you coming, then?"

"Mmmmmm ..." she mused, returning my cheeky grin. So, she got some soap and a couple of towels, and we padded along to the bathroom.

Having settled the water temperature, we stepped into the shower cubicle. As a child, I'd always loved taking a shower, mostly at the local swimming pool. My Mum used to insist that I rinse off the chlorine from the pool water, and I would stand for ages under the shower stream. And this time was no different. Except that I had a lovely young lady with me!

Carole started by washing her hair with shampoo and rinsing it through. Then, she handed me the soap and I lathered up before running my hands all over her body. We held each other tightly to avoid slipping over while I washed down her back as far as I could reach. Then, I got down on my knees to wash each leg, paying close attention to her feet and her painted toenails. She giggled as I tickled her feet.

Bringing my hands up her legs, I paid even closer attention to her curvy backside and in between her legs, giving her a gentle wash of her delicate parts! Carole moaned and bit her lip as I fingered her slit. I ran the bar of soap along her pussy and through her pubic hair, moving up to her stomach and, finally, her pert breasts. I lathered them thoroughly, but I couldn't wait to suck her nipples, which stuck out like hat pegs!

I got up and took Carole's face in my hands and kissed her deeply, bringing more moans from her. I reached up to the shower head to rinse the soap from her body, beginning with her back and her legs. Then, to her chest, which gave me the opportunity to bend down and take her half-inch nipples in my mouth and lick and suck for all I was worth!

I got down on my knees again and started to rinse off her pussy. I pushed her legs slightly apart to make sure the water got to all her special places, then held the shower head to her and let the water play on her pussy. She squirmed as I moved the shower back and forth along her slit. I used my hand to expose her clit and let the water play on it for a few moments. There were plenty of "oohs!" and "aahs!" as she felt the water pressure on her. The shower head was adjustable, so I turned it to high pressure. She almost went crazy at the first touch of the water on her clit! Amazing! I moved the head along her slit.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "ooh, yes! That almost feels like I'm being fucked! Oh, I love it!"

Well, that sounded like a sign of approval for my showering technique!

And then, it was my turn! I turned my back on Carole so that she could reach! She lathered up the soap, ran her hands up and down my back, and reached around to soap my chest. She got down on her knees to wash my legs and backside before reaching through between my legs to lather my cock, which was already throbbing and twitching. I reached up for the shower head and rinsed off her tits, which were soapy again.

She took it from me and rinsed me down. She was still on her knees, and she turned me around to rinse my cock and balls. Having done that, Carole nuzzled into my groin, fondling my cock into her cheek. I got a bit mischievous and started to swing my hips from side to side. My cock was waving about in front of her face and slapping her on the cheek. That drew a few giggles from Carole as she tried to control it!

Finally, she took hold of my cock and took it deep into her mouth. Sucking my head, wanking my shaft, water raining down on her head from the shower. Carole spluttered, almost drowning under the constant stream. She continued to suck my head, occasionally taking my entire length deep. This whole scene had been so, so sexy that it wasn't long before I began to twitch, and Carole knew it. She wanked me off so quickly that she had no control over the direction of my spunk, which spattered all over her face and tits.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed, "I need another wash!" I was only happy to oblige, rinsing my spunk from her tits with the shower head before I applied an industrial helping of soap! Carole washed her face and we held each other tightly underneath the stream of water as it washed away the lather.

We climbed out of the shower cubicle and patted each other dry before we returned to her room.

"You were going to go home for a change of clothes?" she asked.

"Er, yes, I was. Got distracted," I said with a chuckle. "Look, yes," I continued, glancing at my watch and seeing it was nearly five o'clock! "I'll get out of your hair and go home." We started to get dressed.

"I'm actually going out with a couple of friends this evening," Carole said, "so won't be able to see you."

"That's a shame," I replied, "but I don't want to get in your way. See you again soon?" I said as we were saying goodbye at her door.

"Well, you know where I live," she said. We shared a deep kiss and a tight hug before I walked down the stairs.

________________________

My bedsit was another half hour walk from Carole's, but I stopped for a burger on the way. I finally got home and fell onto my bed, worn out from walking from the West End to the brilliant time I'd had with Carole. I must have fallen asleep as I woke up to find it was nine o'clock. Thinking to myself that it was too late to go out, I hesitated for a few minutes before jumping up to get ready. I was out of my door in about ten minutes!

Ah, but what to do? The local pubs were a little dull, especially the disco pub with no licence for dancing(!), maybe I could head to the West End again? I could get a kebab BEFORE I went to the club! My mind made up, I was off to Crackers again.

I arrived at Crackers before it got too busy, so didn't have to wait for too long in the queue. Mike was the main DJ and had built up a good reputation in the West End, so the second-string DJ was playing a few tunes to warm up the crowd.

Sitting at the bar, I started to wonder where I was in my life. This year had seen an amazing transformation in my life. I had left home in late 1975, a novice in life and a novice in the bedroom. The novice in life had been left behind - I had drifted through accommodation options, finally settling in a bedsit above a shop. Not a palace, but it was MY space, to relax, to listen to the music and to entertain any females that came into my life.

And that is where the other novice got left behind. Since December 1975 and my disastrous night with Christina, I had certainly experienced a variety of sexual encounters and I learned so much from every one of the ladies I had loved. I had lost my heart to every one of them. But, although some had gone from my life forever, some were still lingering in my heart. Somewhere, some time and somehow, I had to draw a line and decide what I really wanted.

__________

The evening passed uneventfully enough. I chatted with Mike, and he told me how he got into the DJ business. I thought it would seem pretty basic and obvious. Growing up in the era of The Beatles and all that 1960s pop, I certainly had a passion for music. My current passion was the 1970s soul that had been coming out of Philadelphia. But Mike began to talk about agencies and agent's fees, and I started to lose interest!

"By the way," he said, "how did last night go?"

"I walked up the road to get a kebab, and she was tagging along. She nicked most of the meat as we were walking! We got to her place in Camden Town, and she gave me the option of coffee or not. Well, I chose coffee, and I made her pay for nicking my kebab meat, if you know what I mean!" I said, with a knowing wink.

"You randy little sod!" It was true, but I was nineteen years old, and I couldn't help myself! Mike added, "I told you that she was trying to get to you. Female strategy - she gets you interested in her by asking about me! I've seen it before. And it seems to have worked, hasn't it?"

"Where would I be without your worldly wisdom, eh?"

_____________

I left the club a little earlier than normal so that I could get home before the tube stopped running for the night. It seemed strange not to have female company on a Saturday night after the last few weekends with Celly and Ginny. I decided that I would call her at work on Monday.

I switched on the radio. Late night radio at the weekend was slow, soulful tunes and just enough volume to get me off to sleep ...

__________________

Back to work, and it was the same old routine. More unemployed people with claim enquiries which were solved in a processing sense but the resolution quite often left the claimants financially struggling until the next week. Life wasn't much different for me and my colleagues as our wages were pretty much rock bottom as well. Such was life in 1970s Britain.

Fortunately, I had somewhere to go, whether it was my friend Mike, getting me free passes to get into a West End nightclub, or Celly, who was, currently, my great comforter, in more ways than one. Maybe it was me who was a great comfort to her ...? I called her at work.

"Hi, Celly," starting with my original opening greeting. "How are you doing? It's been a while."

"Yes, sorry about that," she replied. She said to come to her place in Muswell Hill for a meal and some chat.

Erotic_lhixzy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erotic_lhixzy

So that was my Monday evening sorted out.

I caught the bus to Celly's flat, stepping out into a chilly autumn evening. I rang the bell, she opened the door and she took me by surprise! As we hugged, she backed me up against the front door, kissing me all over my face. I could feel myself getting aroused and she discovered that when she rubbed me through my trousers. She dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, and pulled down my trousers. My stiffening cock was right in her face, bobbing about, just waiting for her mouth.

She was wanking me furiously and sucking me hard and I knew that I wouldn't be long in coming! Sure enough, my cock exploded in her mouth, so much spunk that it spilled out down her chin and into her cleavage.

"Quick," she said, pulling up my trousers, "you have to go!"

"What?" I said.

"My parents are here and they don't want me involved with a white boy!" I couldn't believe it! I mean, that had to be the most risky blowjob ever, in the hallway of a shared house with her parents in her upstairs flat! I had just about got in the door!

I stammered, trying to say something, but I was so gobsmacked, no words were coming out. Meanwhile, Celly had already opened the door and was shoving me out into the street.

"Go to the pub!" she said, as she shut the door. So, there I was, out in the cold autumn air, wondering what had just happened!

Fuck. Ing. Hell! What had just happened was one of the sexiest experiences ever. But, of course, it left me with a few questions that I needed answering.

____________

I sat in the pub for a while, nursing a beer, wondering what my life, at the tender age of not quite twenty, was all about. I'd been there for about an hour when Ginny came in. She got a drink and sat down at the table. She started to explain the situation to me, that Celly's parents were quite strict religious types and they still lived by the morals that they brought with them from Jamaica in the late 1950s. They never called her Celly, insisting on Celeste every time, and wanted her to marry a rich Jamaican man. They didn't have one lined up for her, they just hoped that she would find one for herself. Well, good luck with that, in 1970s North London!

Ginny went on, "Celly really likes you so I don't know how you can both deal with it. But I'm sure that you'll be able to work it out." That made me feel more confident about the situation. "Oh, by the way," Ginny continued, "I quite like you too."

"Oh," was all I could say. Another occasion when I just could not find anything to say. And then ... ah! "Did she tell you what she did?"

"No." Ginny was puzzled.

"I rang the bell, she answered the door, kissed me, then dropped to her knees. She undid my trousers, gave me the fastest blowjob ever. After she finished, she pulled up my trousers and shoved me out of the door!"

"Wow!" said Ginny, "that sounds so, so sexy! She really must like you!" She moved her seat closer and put her hand on my leg. I was wondering where this was going. Was Ginny making a play for me? I was pretty rubbish at reading the signs so I wouldn't have known anyway. I put that thought to the back of my mind before we left the pub.

"You OK, Vee?" asked Ginny.

"Yeah. Look, I'll get home now, not sure if Celly's parents have left yet. See you later." We kissed and I walked to the bus stop, Ginny walking in the opposite direction home.

Loads of thoughts on the way home and when I got there. As always, I put some music on the stereo and drifted off to sleep.
__________________
At work the next day, I was waiting for a call from Celly but she hadn't called by the time I left for home. So, another evening of contemplation? Or ... what was it that Carole said when I left her flat on Saturday? "You know where I live." True, I did, but, with what I have discovered about Celly's situation with her parents, could Carole be my escape from what may be a futile relationship with Celly? Mind you, I had only spent one lusty day with Carole ... mmmm, decisions, decisions!

Actually, I had found her a little clingy, in that she was too eager to please and a bit subservient. But she did appear to be a more homely type of girl and had a cheeky personality ... AND she did do a nice piece of toast!

I decided to wait for a call from Celly at work the next day and see what that would bring.
_______________
By the end of the working day, I hadn't had a call from Celly so I left work to go home. I didn't want to call her because I didn't want to push the agenda. I wanted her to get things straight with her parents in her own mind. She didn't need me putting her under more pressure.

So, I was at a loose end on a Tuesday evening. Of course, I had been used to that before Inge and her friends had arrived in the late summer. Since then, my life had been a non-stop supply of beautiful and very sexy girls. OK, decision made. I would go to Carole's flat, that is, if I could remember where it was.

As I left my front door, I was surprised to see Ginny arriving.

"Hello, Vee. You going out?" Well, I couldn't exactly say I was going to visit another girl for a night of lust, could I?

"Er, no ... just popping down to the chicken takeaway," I said. So I had to go through the whole charade of buying unnecessary takeaway food to cover my tracks. How devious!

Back to my place with chicken and chips, Ginny spoke about her friendship with Celly, going back to when they were best buddies at school, leaving and getting jobs, getting a flat together, and lots of other girly things. Trying to eat chicken as well meant a lot of finger-licking.

She looked very sexy as she licked her fingers but I was trying to maintain my calm.

I asked her how they had become very close friends.

"Well, we were best friends at school, and we decided to get a place together. One day, we had been shopping so, back home, we were trying on each other's t-shirts. I didn't like the way the pattern of my bra showed through the t-shirt, so Celly said to take it off. I was shy, but I did, and it felt so liberating to have my naked tits on show in front of her! I put the t-shirt back on and Celly just said, Wow! My nipples were sticking out beneath the t-shirt, and she was transfixed. She came to me and fondled my tits. Then she lifted the t-shirt and sucked my nipples! It was my turn to say Wow! as she lifted her face to mine, and we kissed."

I was open-mouthed at what Ginny was telling me. I already had a hard-on and then she lifted my hand to lick my greasy fingers and kiss my greasy mouth.

She continued, "We broke apart as we were a bit nervous so, Celly tried on her t-shirts.

Straightaway, she decided to go bra-less and I was in awe of her tits. Beautiful coffee colour with dark brown nipples. I didn't even let her put on the t-shirt, I was straight in there to put my face in between them and my fingers tickled her nipple as I sucked the other. I mean, they are so beautiful. I had boyfriends at school and that but Celly's tits just knocked me out. I was on my knees as I was sucking her then she leaned forward. I fell backwards onto the floor."

Ginny paused as she realised that I was getting turned on and, probably, turning herself on, telling her story. She rubbed my crotch and gave a murmur of approval. "You're getting excited, I think," she said.

"Do you think so?" I replied.

"Anyway ... so, I was on my back with those things dangling in my face, I could do nothing but lick and suck at her. Then, I felt her fumbling at my jeans. She unzipped them and pushed her hand into my panties, her fingers going straight to my slit. I wiggled about so she could get easy access to me and it was just so wonderful! She was rubbing me up and down and getting her finger inside, it was unbelievable. This would really freak out her parents! Getting hot and heavy, pushing her black fingers into a white girl's cunt!

"I sniggered at that thought and Celly seemed to take that as permission to continue. She pulled my jeans and panties off and spread my legs apart. She dived straight in, licking me hard at first then more gently. I was shaking all over as she brought me to an amazing orgasm with her tongue! Oh boy!" she said, with a sigh. And then, Ginny noticed the largest bulge in my jeans. She said, "Oh boy!" again and she was in a hurry to undo my jeans.

"OH BOY!" I shouted as she pulled out my cock and her face became covered with my spunk. I was totally out of control as I pumped and pumped more spunk than I think I'd ever seen! Ginny managed to get my cock into her mouth as she finished me off but most of my cum was on her face, in her hair and on her t-shirt! WOW! That girl really knew what she was doing!

"Oh shit!" she said.

"What?"

"I've broken the rules ... " I was puzzled. "You're Celly's man and now I've done this. I'm only meant to join in if you both wanted me to but I've broken the rules!"

"Don't be silly, we've done this before."

"Yes, but with Celly, not just us."

"You're not going to fall out with each other, are you? I'm sure she'll be OK with what happened. For me, fucking hell, Ginny, it was such a sexy story, I couldn't help myself."

As if my dilemma with these beautiful, sexy ladies wasn't difficult enough, we now had a cheating in the threesome to contend with. It brought to mind the old saying, a man's life is easy but women make it hard!

More to follow ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments