Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the previous, very late, night out in the West End, Inge, Lani, Tanya and me were worn out. We had all got into our beds and fallen asleep pretty much straightaway.

What woke me up was the noise from the shop downstairs rather than the noise from the street. My bedsit was at the back of the building so street noise was minimal compared to that of the shop. The shop was a dry cleaners' and, although the front of the shop was quite serene, with a counter fronting up a row of suits and dresses, all clean and wrapped in cellophane, ready for collection, the rear of the shop was a hive of activity, with washing and drying machines and industrial pressers, making all sorts of noises and letting of clouds of fumes.

Not quite at the level of a traditional Chinese laundry, but there was an advantage to the fumes rising up the stairway. Always fragrant, in the winter, it was a source of heat to warm up the bedsit on cold evenings.

As I began to stir on the sofa, Inge felt my movement and she woke up.

"Good morning, gorgeous!" I said.

"Hey, my man!" was her response. We kissed and lay back, staring at the ceiling.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Let's see what the girls want to do, yes?" she replied.

"OK." and we continued to stare at the ceiling.

Eventually, Tanya and Lani awoke and there was the habitual yawning and stretching. I looked across to the bed and was amazed to see them both still wearing their pyjamas! As were Inge and I. I thought, it must be a day-off for sex maniacs! All of us, still clothed! Wow!

Suddenly, a scream from the bed! "It's one o'clock!" exclaimed Tanya. "What!?" Lani said and there was an instant flurry of activity as the girls got out of bed and started to get washed and dressed. I just lay on the sofa, watching all this activity. Of course, girls take longer to get dressed and ready so it was pointless in me getting up. I'll let them wait for me!

___________________________________

We left the bedsit, got into the street and made our way to the local park, a fifteen minute walk away. Finsbury Park is an area of diverse cultures and, in the 1970s, the dominant culture was Caribbean, the area populated by second-generation West Indians, whose parents had come to the UK in the 1950s to address a shortage of workers.

The street market was lively and colourful, in contrast with the usual London street markets, which appeared monotone in comparison. The whole atmosphere was vibrant, with a background soundtrack of reggae music and the more gentle sound of lovers rock. The girls were flitting from stall to stall, dancing to the Jamaican riddims! They seemed to be loving the whole experience which they would not have known in Norway.

We spent the whole of the afternoon around the market, stopping for the occasional bite to eat, jerk chicken being most popular. We didn't fancy ram goat liver, just the sound of it was a turn-off! As the stallholders were packing their stalls away, the mood switched to the side streets where house parties were starting up in some houses. We moved from house to house, milling around outside for a while before deciding whether or not to go inside and join the party.

Finally, as the evening grew darker, we settled on a house where the sound system seemed to be free of technical problems and the music was a great mix of reggae and lovers rock, disco and funk. We had brought along some cans of drink, which seemed to act as an entrance fee, so we got plenty of smiles in our direction. In a back room, there was food laid out in a buffet style and the beat of the music pervaded all over the house. Each room we checked, there were people dancing, although the sound system was in another room. Some were sitting on sofas and chairs, some managing to squeeze onto the same chairs. But everyone was friendly and it seemed to be a relaxed atmosphere.

We drifted from room to room to check how the sound was, check the dancers and check any food on offer.

In the corner of one room, two Jamaican girls were dancing. One of them was dark, the other more coffee-coloured and that contrast made their moves more exotic. And erotic! Tanya and Lani decided that this was the room they liked so they picked their spot and started to dance. It wasn't long before the Jamaican girls joined them and they all danced together in a circle.

Inge had sat down on a sofa while I went to the buffet room and got some food. I came back to find that Inge had been dragged up to join the dancers. I sat on the sofa to eat the food as the girls danced with their new friends. Then, the DJ in the other room changed the tempo of the music to the slower rhythms of lovers rock. Inge came back to sit with me and share the food. Tanya and Lani continued to dance, deciding to hold each other and sway to the beat. The Jamaican girls followed suit and danced together.

As I sat watching, I thought I'd seen the Jamaican girls kiss ... their faces were certainly very close. Suddenly, they pulled apart and spoke to the twins. Then, the twins had separated and they started to dance with each of the Jamaican girls. Tanya was with the darker girl, Lani dancing with the coffee-coloured girl. As the two couples danced, they were speaking to each other. With the volume of the music, they were having to almost shout in each other's ears!

Other people had come into the room and were dancing, others sitting on the chairs and sharing the sofa with me and Inge. She actually had to jump up and make herself comfortable on my lap. So that's how we were for the evening, occasionally getting up to dance and hoping we could fit back on the sofa.

In the crowd of the room, I lost sight of Tanya and Lani and the Jamaican girls but assumed they were still dancing together. Then, I spotted Lani so, once again, I thought that everything was OK. But Lani was coming towards me.

"Vee, have you seen Tanya?" Lani asked. "She was dancing with Bonnie but I can't see her." She was joined by the other girl, whose name was Celeste.

"No, I haven't. You got no idea where she could be?" I replied.

"We should look for her," Lani said, a little concerned. "There might be drugs, I can smell a funny smell."

It was true that there was the aroma of cannabis, as there is at any Caribbean party, but I could only reassure Lani that Tanya was OK. We wandered around the house, opening doors to look for Tanya. We went upstairs and it was the first door we opened when we found her. We just stood at the door, aghast at what we were seeing.

She was naked, on her back, on a bed, with Bonnie sitting on her face, her hips grinding her pussy hard on Tanya's mouth and her large, black tits swinging above her. Tanya's pussy was being fucked by a big, muscular black guy. His large cock was pounding Tanya and she was squealing with intense pleasure with every thrust. Her moans were vibrating against Bonnie's pussy, leaving her panting loudly. Tanya screamed as the guy quickened his rhythm and he soon spurted his spunk deep inside her. He withdrew his cock, it was covered with Tanya's juices and his creamy spunk, a contrast on his big, black cock. Bonnie squirted on Tanya's face and fell forward to suck the guy's cock, licking it dry, before she dived into Tanya's pussy to lap up the juices that were oozing from it.

After that super, sexy threesome show, Bonnie looked across and sheepishly said, "Hi, Celly."

"What?"

"Sorry, girl, I just wanted to try this hot, white chick."

Celeste said, "Well, I've got a hot, white chick here too!" and she turned to Lani and kissed her deeply. The guy who had just filled Tanya's pussy was totally spent. He pulled up his trousers, mumbled something and left.

"Come here," said Bonnie, and Celeste and Lani walked towards the bed. Celeste leaned in to kiss Bonnie, still sitting on Tanya's face. Lani went to Tanya's pussy, smelling the aroma of the black guy's spunk, kissing her lips and licking her slit. Tanya was squealing again as Lani was loving her, planting kisses all over her vagina.

Inge and I were still standing by the door. This situation was totally new to me and, possibly, to Inge. Of course, we had made love with each other over the last two weeks but, another two girls? And black girls, at that? I hadn't had a black girl since Lisbet.

While I was getting my head around the permutations, Inge walked over to the bed. She pulled Celeste away from Bonnie and planted her lips on Bonnie's, licking her thick lips before plunging her tongue into her mouth. They kissed for a moment and then, Celeste pushed in for a three-way kiss, finishing with kissing Inge.

MargaretStone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretStone1

Meanwhile, Lani had undone her clothes and started to move up Tanya's body. She spent some time on her tits, still sticky from Bonnie's squirt. Inge pulled at Lani's loose clothing and her t-shirt and shorts came off. Tanya's face appeared from beneath Bonnie's pussy and Lani kissed her deeply, her tongue tasting the juices, before pulling away to lick Tanya's face. Bonnie climbed off from the bed and started to take off Celeste's clothes. Inge removed Lani's panties and Lani climbed onto Tanya's face, her bottom sticking out over Tanya's tits. Inge just could not resist and leaned forward to put her tongue into Lani's puckered asshole.

Bonnie and Celly were now naked on the floor, laying on a rug beside the bed. It was Bonnie's turn to be on her back as Celly sat across her face. Celly's tits were even larger than Bonnie's and swung almost in slow motion. This scene was so, so sexy that I was quite happy to watch all this unfolding in front of me. Of course, I had undone my trousers and was rubbing my cock over my pants. I thought my final act would be to shower these girls with a copious helping of spunk. But Celly motioned me towards her and I shuffled over with my trousers around my ankles. Celly pulled my pants down over my erect cock and started to wank me off. I stepped back to remove one leg from my trousers and stood astride Bonnie as Celly sucked my cock.

I looked across to the bed and saw Lani sitting on Tanya's face and Inge licking up and down Lani's backside. Inge had taken off her clothes so the only person in the room who was not naked was me! But, not for long.

Bonnie, from her prone position, fumbled around my ankle to get my other leg out of my trousers and I took off my t-shirt. Celly wanked and sucked my cock, holding on to my hips and pulling me back and forth inside her thick Jamaican lips. She was grinding back and forth on Bonnie's mouth and her breathing was starting to shorten. Pulling my hips faster and faster and taking my cock inside her mouth deeper and deeper, my swollen cock started to twitch and I burst into Celly's mouth, my spunk filling her mouth and dribbling down her chin.

Inge saw what had happened on the floor and climbed off the bed to come and suck my cock clean. She turned to Celly and kissed her to share my cum then, dribbled some onto Bonnie's belly. I stepped away, sitting on the edge of the bed, as Inge went down to Bonnie's tummy to lap up what she had dribbled and she moved down to her pussy. Celly had fallen forward to also lick at Bonnie's pussy. Bonnie must have been in heaven as she had two ladies lapping at her pussy.

Lani had swung around to engage in a beautiful sisterly sixty-nine with Tanya. Lani reached around to start to wank my soft cock but I was spent. She still managed to get me hard enough. Then, suddenly, the twins switched around, got off the bed to kneel down in front of me and they took turns to wank and suck my cock. Between them, they managed to get me hard enough and I let go off my final spurt all over their faces! I fell back on the bed, propping up my head to see them sharing my cum with face licking and deep kissing. Fucking hell, what a sexy scene!

After licking at Bonnie's pussy with Celly, Inge switched positions so her pussy was up against Bonnie's. Celly was licking at the dark, black pussy of her friend and at the blond, white pussy of my girlfriend. Both pussies were soaking wet and both were glistening pink, so beautiful. The contrast between the three girls was amazing, such a beautiful sight.

Tanya and Lani joined the others on the floor. There was lots of kissing and licking of bodies, the slim white girls with their lovely figures and long legs and the Jamaican girls with their thicker lips, their bigger tits, and their thicker waists. A wonderful contrast that I have experienced, at first, shocked by our first discovery of Tanya's inter-racial threesome to loving the orgy of lust, full of juices and passion.

____________________________________

After so much lust in this room, we had to go home. The party was still going strong downstairs but we had worn ourselves out. Time to round up the girls, get dressed, and leave.

Leaving Bonnie and Celly in bed together, I could only imagine what they might be doing next after we left. They obviously loved each other and, perhaps, they may have more playmates lined up. But we had to leave and so we did.

We made it back to my bedsit via a burger bar and climbed into bed, all of us managing to squeeze in together. We talked excitedly about what had happened at the Caribbean house party. My Norwegian ladies had never been to such a party before and it was their first time having sex with black girls.

I was starting to get hard as Tanya spoke about her threesome. She and Bonnie had been dancing closely together when Bonnie took her away.

"It felt nice to hold Bonnie, she was plump, so soft and cuddly. We had a few kisses when we were dancing, I wondered how she would feel like to kiss. She has lovely thick lips. Then, she said, let's go somewhere. We checked for a room but there were couples having sex! We watched one couple for a few minutes and they were amazing! But we wanted to get a room for ourselves. We had to go upstairs.

"When we found an empty room, we got undressed so quickly. We were kissing and giggling. My God, Bonnie's tits were so big, I just want to kiss them all over! She pushed me onto the bed and dangled her amazing tits over my face. They were dark, nipples big and darker, it was beautiful. The door opened but I couldn't see what was going on. I felt fingers in my pussy, then a tongue. I felt a rough, unshaven chin at the top of my thighs, I thought that it must be man. Then, I discovered it was. And what a man!

"He guided his cock into my pussy, it was so hard, he pushed it in so deep, touching my insides. It was heaven, this guy's cock and Bonnie's tits. Then, she turned around and put her pussy on my face. She was grinding her fleshy lips up and down my mouth, the guy was pushing and pushing, I could hear him say something to her, some kissing noises, and then he pulled out of me. Bonnie sat up and took his cock in her mouth. He was fucking her mouth really fast, she was choking. Then, he put his cock back in my pussy, fucking me hard as Bonnie continued to wriggle on my face. Oh, it was so unbelievably sexy."

"Yeah, we saw that, that must have been when we saw you," said Lani.

"Wow! I didn't hear you come into the room, I was so lost in the lust!"

"I was so turned on, I grabbed Celly's tits through her t-shirt. Then the guy came, Bonnie squirted and Celly kissed me!"

"Oh, Lani, it was so hot, I had no idea how beautiful it would be with a big black girl. She was awesome!

Naturally, listening to Tanya's tale of lust, I could not resist stroking my cock. It had become so hard and I was so lost in her story that I had become oblivious to the fact that I was in bed with three beautiful girls! I was having a proper hard wank! Of course, my movement had attracted attention and Tanya threw back the blanket off the bed, revealing my hand furiously working my cock. All three girls sat up on their haunches, watching me wanking hard. Not one of them offered to lend a hand (!) so I just went for it by myself.

It didn't take long for me to reach my climax and the girls just sat and watched me as I felt the build-up, groaned loudly and then, spunked into the air. My cum spurted out all over my tummy and dribbled onto my hand. I lay there, spent, as the girls set to work while my spunk was still hot.

Inge went straight for my cock, taking my sticky staff in her hand and wanking me a little more, releasing a drop more of my fluid. Her tongue was straight on my head, licking the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments