Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

As I said in the previous chapter, another Saturday in Carole's bed. Another sex-filled day and another afternoon nap! Good recovery time and helps the staying power later in the evening. My goodness, I needed it!

I decided to take Carole out for a meal instead of her making more toast! She was still asleep when I decided this, so I hadn't really thought about where but Greek restaurants were the trend at the time, and there was one down the road from my place. So that was settled.

Carole was tucked under my arm as she slept but, as I twisted my arm to look at my watch, she stirred and woke up.

"Hello, sexy," I greeted her.

"Hi," was her mumbled reply.

I asked if she had slept well, and she said she had, a smile spreading across her face. "It is so lovely to sleep after lovely sex. Sweet feelings of what we did."

"Very nice. You mumbled something as you fell asleep, remember?" I asked.

"Did I?" I thought that, if she didn't remember, I wouldn't push the issue.

"Well, I thought you did. I couldn't quite make out what you said. Ah, just forget about it." Although, she wouldn't be able to forget about it. It would be something floating around in her subconscious until something triggered it off.

"Let's get up and go out!" I said, and we started to get ready.

__________________

We walked up to the Greek restaurant just down the road from me and had a very nice meal. These were the days when you could eat a kebab and salad on a plate! The ironic thing for Carole was that our relationship began with her stealing the meat from my takeaway kebab and, this night, I wasn't going to let her do that!

Afterwards, we had a drink in a disco pub further along the road, the one which DID have a licence for dancing! We stayed until closing time and we needed a brisk walk to get back to my bedsit as the autumn evening had turned quite cold.

As we approached my front door, I spotted the people I least wanted to see at that particular moment. Celly and Ginny had just got off the bus at the stop up the road and were heading towards Carole and me.

"Hey, Vee," Celly called out. "You haven't called me."

"OK," said Carole, taken aback. "Who are they?"

"Oh, just my friends," I said, sheepishly. A concerned look came across Carole's face and then, the realisation that these were THE friends that I had told her about.

"What you been up to?" Celly asked. "Why haven't you called me?"

"Sorry, I didn't want to cause trouble for you with your parents. I thought it would be better ..."

"Better? Better than what? Not better than us two!" she said, with a slight touch of anger in her voice. "And who's this? Quick to move on, eh?"

"This is Carole," I replied.

Carole said, "I think I should go, you got stuff to sort out."

Celly quickly said, "Oh, no need, we won't be here for long." Then, Ginny whispered in Celly's ear and a smirk came across her face. Then, Celly said, "Let's go inside, it's bloody cold out here!"

Once inside, Celly marched down the hallway and up the stairs to my door. Ginny followed, leaving me and Carole still by the front door.

"I want to go," Carole said.

"It'll be OK, she'll say her piece and they'll go home," I tried to reassure her.

"Come on, open up," Celly called. So, I went up, Carole reluctantly following. I climbed the stairs and opened the door. Celly and Ginny sat on the bed, Carole sitting opposite on the sofa.

"So, explain ..." Celly started.

"It's the thing with your parents, basically, I can't go against what your parents want for you. I called you a few times at work but there was no answer. I went out one night and met Carole," I said.

Celly spoke to Carole. "Did you know he had girlfriends?"

"Actually, yes," Carole replied, confidently. "We've spoken about how you all met and I've told him about boyfriends as well."

"Oh," was all Celly could say. I think she was taken aback by Carole's reply.

"But, y'know," Carole continued, "we're all young and single and free, whatever happens, happens." I was surprised at first at the way Carole took control of the conversation, but it was a return to her cheeky, confident manner she showed when we first met.

I wasn't sure what to say at this point, so I said, "I'm so glad we're not fighting ..." I was cut off by Ginny, who had been very quiet up so far. "Who's fighting?" she said and got up and sat beside Carole. She leaned across to kiss Carole, who recoiled but then, gave in to Ginny's advances. They kissed passionately for a few moments, and Ginny pulled back, saying, "See, we're not fighting!" Carole looked at me, as if she was looking for my permission. I sort of shrugged my shoulders and suddenly, it was game on!

Ginny pulled Carole up from the sofa and led her to the bed, pushing her on to Celly. Celly made room for Carole and Ginny was able to lay down on the other side of the bed. Carole was about to be devoured by two big breasted bisexual girls! Oh, wow! I was just a spectator!

Ginny kissed Carole again, then pushed her face to Celly, whose kiss with Carole was just as passionate. Ginny started to undo Carole's blouse, revealing her small breasts with the half-inch nipples. Celly was still kissing Carole when Ginny took a nipple in her mouth. Carole took a sharp intake of breath with the sensation and grabbed Celly's head to kiss her more deeply. Ginny was running her hands all around inside Carole's blouse, I'm sure that Carole was loving the sensation of being tickled.

Ginny sat up to take off her t-shirt and bra, and Celly did the same. They pulled Carole up, took off her blouse and bra and all three girls were topless. Carole was spoilt for choice as to whose breasts to play with first. But Celly moved to lick and suck at Carole's long nipples. As she was doing that, Ginny was undoing Carole's trousers and putting her hand into her panties. Carole started to moan as Ginny's fingers found her slit. From my vantage point, I could see Ginny's hand moving up and down inside Carole's panties. Celly had moved up and dropped her breasts onto Carole's face and I could see her tongue lapping around Celly's massive tits!

I could see that Carole was enjoying all this attention from the bigger girls. Her moans were being muffled by Celly's tits but she was still loud enough for me to hear. Then, all of a sudden, the girls stopped and climbed off the bed.

Celly said, "Just testing you to see if you are ready for us. Ginny, do the honours!" Carole just lay on the bed, watching as Ginny got down on her knees to undo Celly's jeans and pull them down. As she did, Celly lifted one leg up so that Carole could see Ginny run her tongue up and down Celly's slit, pausing to suck on her fleshy pussy lips. Carole switched herself around to get a closer look but Ginny wasn't finished. She licked Celly until she was soaking wet and Celly's legs were beginning to buckle.

Then, it was Ginny's turn to get her jeans off and Celly licked her to wetness. Ginny wiggled her hips as she was being licked, moaning as Celly was doing her work. Then Celly moved to the other side of the bed and took off Carole's trousers and panties and said, "Well, are you ready for us?" "Oh yes, just do it!" Carole replied.

Celly spread Carole's legs apart and dived into her pussy while Ginny climbed onto the bed and sat astride Carole's face. Carole had caught her breath as Celly had started to lick her pussy but Ginny's pussy on her mouth had muffled the sounds of pleasure. I was amazed how much Carole had taken to this initiation. She had grabbed Ginny's hips, cuddling them tight to her mouth. I was still sitting on the sofa, fully dressed. My cock was straining in my jeans, ready to be released. It was almost as if I was waiting for Celly to give her orders, as she seemed to be the one in control.

Then the order came.

"Vee, fill a hole!" I quickly stripped down to nothing and launched my attack. Ah, but which hole? I went for Ginny's pussy. As I was pushing in and out of her pussy, Carole was licking my balls, just like in the story of lnge I had told her. I'd occasionally withdrew from Ginny and Carole was able to take me in her hand and suck me for a few strokes before she put my cock back into Ginny's pussy. Celly was still licking Carole from the other side of the bed and I could tell she was loving this. She was having to time her licking action on my cock and Ginny's pussy with every breath she had to skip from Celly licking her.

I would never have known she'd be like this after saying she had never been with a woman. She was a natural.

Carole's breathless screams from being licked by Celly were becoming intense and she was ready to come. I was plunging in and out of Ginny right in front her face and I came in torrents as Ginny collapsed on Carole stomach, kissing it above her pussy, which Celly was still licking and fingering. Carole came, clinging on to Ginny's hips as my spunk was dribbling from her pussy. Carole eagerly licked Ginny's pussy, cleaning up all my spunk. Celly came to our side of the bed and kissed Carole, sharing the taste of my cum, Ginny was still kissing her stomach, then gave her pussy a last few licks to taste Carole's juices.

Celly wasn't finished, though. She wanted Ginny's pussy and climbed over the bed to reach her. As she did, Ginny lurched forward onto Carole's pussy. She was so sensitive from what Celly had done, she gave a little yelp as Ginny clamped on her. Celly adjusted her position and put her pussy within reach of Carole. She grabbed her hips and started licking at Celly. Once again, I was a spectator, my cock softened from spunking inside Ginny. But now, I was watching a love triangle of such sexiness that my cock was beginning to stir. I was keeping my hand on it, rubbing as each scene unfolded.

Carole was licking at Celly for all she was worth. She was a novice at this but was trying to use techniques that Celly had used on her. From the noises coming from Celly, she was doing a great job. Ginny was continuing to lick and finger Carole's pussy, every lick causing her to squeal. She must have been so sensitive by now. Ginny must have sensed this and increased her pressure. Carole was squirming and squealing until she could stand it no more. She came with such energy that she was bouncing about on the bed until she came down from her high.

In her throes of orgasm, Carole had become disconnected from Celly but Ginny managed to move Carole away so that my view now was of Carole laying on the bed like a limp rag and Ginny and Celly engaged in an energetic sixty-nine. All Carole could do was lay next to them and watch. What a beautiful sight! Then, they stopped. They positioned themselves on either side of Carole's head and started fingering themselves, rubbing their clits. Oh, my goodness, I was waiting for this because I'd seen them do this at the party. They rubbed frantically, Carole didn't know where to look. She had her mouth open because she knew what was coming.

And, Whoosh! There it was! Two beautiful big-titted ladies squirting all over their prone target. Carole's face was soaking, her chest was soaking and the squirting was so powerful that Celly and Ginny were squirting over each other's stomachs. By now, I was ready. I stepped up to the side of the bed and wanked myself crazy to pump as much spunk as I could on to Carole. It wasn't as much as earlier but still enough for the girls to enjoy rubbing it all in to each other's bodies.

WOW! I fell back onto the sofa and watched a most beautiful clean-up between these three gorgeous girls, who had given each other so much pleasure and to me as well.

Celly and Ginny came over to the sofa to arouse me for another time and they manage to get me to a semi hard-on with their licking and sucking. They stuck to their task for long enough that my semi became a full hard-on, if only for a minute. I managed another dribble of spunk for them to share then they went back to bed to Carole to share it with her.

What a fucking night!! I was just a spectator for most of it but oh, my goodness, it was amazing to watch these girls, especially Carole, who had never been with a woman before, and now she had two to herself!
_________________
There was no discussion as to whether Celly and Ginny were going home. The London night bus network didn't come out far as Holloway in 1976, and a taxi would cost too much. So they squeezed up together in bed while I had the sofa. My bedsit smelt of sweat and sex, so we would have a clean-up in the morning. Sweet dreams, girls!
____________________

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

Early Sunday morning, I was up and down stairs to fill my trusty washbowl so the girls could wash the dried liquids of the previous night from their bodies. This would entail these beautiful naked women kneeling on folded blankets, washing each other with soap and small hand towels. It was the sexiest things I had ever seen - and I had already seen this a few times with the various girls who had stayed over!

The way Celly's breasts jiggled as Carole got to work on them, Carole's long nipples being tweaked by Ginny as she washed her down, Celly and Carole getting to work on Ginny ... oh wow! It was becoming more than I could handle. I got up to get a change of water in the bowl and, as I was picking up the bowl, Carole pulled my pants down and gave me a suck. Only for a few moments, though. She let me go so I could get the washbowl.

Downstairs in the kitchen, I rinsed out the bowl, refilled it and returned to my room. I was greeted with an empty space where the girls had been washing. Behind the door, though, was the bed where the girls were arranged in a classic three-girl situation. Carole was on her back with Ginny sitting on her face. Celly was licking Carole's pussy with her ass stuck up in the air!

"Come on, Vee, fuck me!" said Celly, between mouthfuls of Carole. I'm a good boy and I do what I'm told. My pants were off and I plunged my cock into Celly's pussy as hard as I could. My initial thrust pushed Celly onto Carole, whose sharp intake of breath gave Ginny a thrill as she rode her face.

We stayed this way for a few minutes and then the girls would change positions, another few minutes, another change of positions. After about fifteen minutes, I had fucked every girl and every girl had licked each other's pussies. The regular changes had helped us all prolong our orgasms but moans, squeals and grunts and groans told me that we were all ready for our big finishes.

I was fucking Celly at this point. She had her tongue deep inside Ginny whose face was full of Carole's pussy. The pussy licking became more intense and my thrusts were as hard as I could get with my power starting to drain. Finally, I spurted my cum right into Celly's pussy. She continued to lick Ginny as I withdrew. I stood on the bed next to the girls and Carole was sitting up, able to suck my cock as I was getting soft. What a feeling! It was hurtful because I was so sensitive but wonderful because Carole was so sexy and showing how kinky she was!

I sat back on the sofa, watching the girls enjoy themselves. They really were a treat to behold. Just when I was trying to hatch a plan where I could keep seeing Carole and then, see Celly and Ginny, things got complicated because it seemed that I was going to have to see them all together!

___________________

So, that's how I spent the rest of 1976. I had a few dates with Carole, meals out, cinema trips, that sort of thing, and a few dates with Celly and Ginny, sometimes separately but usually, together. Sometimes, though, the girls would ask me to arrange a night with Carole. Once, we even managed to club together to pay for a decent hotel room for our foursome, when we went absolutely sex-crazy!! What a night that was!

What I didn't realise was that Celly had some friends who had been to sex clubs. They had told her about these clubs where you pay an advance fee for admission to the event.

Celly told me that the prices favoured the ladies very much. Men would be paying fees upward of £100, ladies would pay around £20. To tempt men to pay more, the organisers would invite top models with flawless looks and gorgeous figures - they would be invited so, free admission.

Those admitted to these sex parties would begin the evening with a meet and greet reception, drinks flowing and, for those with the ready cash, some recreational drugs. After a while, people would pair up and go into rooms for some one-on-one action to get warmed up for the main event.

A main room, ballroom-sized, filled with beds and mattresses scattered around where couples would be having sex and spare singles would join in. Some beds would be 'hosting' a two guys, one girl threesome, some hosting lesbian sex, couples and groups, until the whole place had become a mass of sweating, writhing flesh, people wandering around to see where they could find a place to join in.

"Have you been to one?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't afford the entrance fee. It sounds crazy but must be tempting if you've got the money."

I said, "If men have to pay £100, man, that's more than two weeks wages for me! You could get in for nothing with your tits!"

"You reckon?" she replied. I knew right then that she was now thinking about it! Certainly, her and Ginny could easily get a free invite, two beautiful ladies with big breasts. I wondered, it sounded like a more organised, sophisticated version of the houseparty where we had first met.

_______________

I visited Carole at her flat a few times and she was her usual cheeky self. We would have gorgeous sex and she would make lovely toast! But I increasingly got the feeling that she was into me but not totally. Maybe our amazing night when she was inducted into the sisterhood was a factor. Was she starting to go off men for the company of ladies?

We'd had another amazing night with Celly and Ginny and she loved it and showed herself to be just as kinky as that first time. After I had fucked one of the other girls, she had gone straight to their pussy and licked up the creampie and shared a kiss with the other girl. Both Celly and Ginny loved her sexiness but she seemed to be invading the relationship that we three had built up. As a result, our foursomes became less frequent.

_________________

One evening, I visited Carole and she was quite quick to answer the door. As she climbed the stairs ahead of me, I noticed that she wasn't wearing shorts as she had done before. I had a full view of her ass and pussy as she wiggled up the stairs. My cock was already on high alert!

We got to her room and there was a young woman sitting on the sofa. She seemed to be a little older than Carole.

"Hello," I said, most obviously.

Carole introduced me. "This is Vee. Vee, this is Jackie."

"Oh, the mysterious Vee. Carole hasn't had a boyfriend for ages so we thought that she was making you uo!" Jackie replied. "Nice to meet you."

"And you, too. Er, you are ...?"

"Oh, I'm a work colleague. We've worked together for a year or so now. Carole has spoken about you but, like I said, we thought she made you up."

"Why would she do that?" I asked. Jackie shot a glance over to Carole as if to say, could she push the conversation further? Carole gave a slight shake of her head to say, no. Now, I wasn't the mystery, Jackie was!

Carole made tea and stretched up to get something from a cupboard, revealing her curvy backside.

Jackie noticed. "She's got a nice bum, hasn't she?"

"Oh, definitely," I replied. And a little piece of the jigsaw fell into place!

We all sat around and chatted mundane issues, weather, politics, pop stars, movies.

Then, Carole said to me, "Did Celly tell you where she's been?"

"No. Where?"

"She went to a sex party with Ginny!"

"No, really? She told me her friend told her about them but she said she hadn't been. I told her that she and Ginny could easily get a free invite, both good-looking girls with big tits. But she never said she'd been to one." I was shocked and confused about the timeline.

"Yeah, that's what she said." Then, Jackie spoke up. "What do you mean?" So, I told her about sex parties, pretty much word for word to what Celly had told me. As I told her the details, I could see her getting a little uncomfortable, and she was squirming in her seat.

"Sounds a bit horny, if you ask me," she said. "Sounds like the ladies have to be gorgeous and have great bodies." She stood up and took off her jacket. Her high-waisted skirt and blouse was the classic office attire. "So, what do you think?"

"Very pretty and a good figure."

"What about Carole?"

"She's lovely but her breasts are not big enough."

"Yeah, maybe," said Carole, "but you like my body."

"Oh, yes," I said, as I cast my eye of approval on her. She came over and gave me a small kiss but with a little tongue.

Jackie watched and said, "Do you always kiss like that? It was a bit weak." And, with that, she turned to grab Carole by the waist and kissed her deeply. Carole started to undo the buttons on Jackie's blouse. Once again, I was a spectator until Jackie said, "Vee, unzip my skirt." I did to reveal a beautiful, flawless bottom which was not wearing panties! Another piece of the Carole and Jackie jigsaw was falling into place.

"So, tell me what this is all about," I said.

Carole began, "When I started at the company, I was warned that some colleagues were, how shall we say, liberated and I didn't know what signs to look for. Turns out that Jackie had noticed me."

Then Jackie continued, "Yeah, I liked her cheeky attitude and thought she was cute. I had a boyfriend who wasn't as liberated as I hoped and he didn't like it that I fucked another guy, even though he had fucked another girl!"

"Yes, that's what attracted me to her, too. Most young people in London were into free love, I thought," I chipped in.

"Well, yeah, me too. So we broke up. I've been bi for a few years now so I was glad to get to know Carole. Then, she said she had a new boyfriend, would I like to meet you? She told me about the sort of fun you guys have been having. If you hadn't arrived this evening, I would have probably seduced her into a proper lesbian session. But, you're here, so what the fuck?"

By this time, the girls were totally naked and had crawled across the floor to kneel in front of me. Between them, they undid my jeans and pulled them off, along with my t-shirt. Carole started kissing me while she was holding my cock. Then I felt Jackie's fingertips on my balls, lightly rubbing me, making my cock twitch harder.

Carole joined Jackie at my cock and they started to take turns sucking me and licking my shaft. When their mouths met at my head, they would kiss each other deeply. After a few minutes of this treatment, they stood up to decide who was going first. Jackie was taller than Carole with fuller breasts. It was quite easy for her to throw her leg over my prone position on the sofa and lower her pussy onto my cock. She was surpringly wet and felt beautifully warm inside.

We spent a few minutes in this position. Jackie's breasts were falling into my face, and I was able to hold them and suck her nipple quite greedily. I was even able to take both breasts in my hands and suck both nipples at the same time. Then Carole motioned for Jackie to lean back a little so that she could climb across my face. I could no longer see Jackie but could sense her getting close to Carole's backside. As I was licking Carole's pussy, Jackie was licking her ass crack, and, occasionally, our tongues would meet. Another brilliant, sexy moment in my nineteen-year-old life!

I was licking Carole to a frenzy and my cock seemed to be getting larger with Jackie's rhythm and, suddenly, I couldn't control myself. I bucked like crazy as I pumped my spunk into Jackie's pussy, bucking and fucking till I'd deposited my last drops. Jackie fell off me and Carole jumped straight from me to suck up my cum from Jackie. They had quickly fallen into a sixty-nine and leisurely kissed each other around the thighs and gently licked each other's sensitive pussies.

"Wow! You girls are incredible!"

"Shall I tell you a secret?" Jackie said. "We had already had our lezzy session before you arrived. That's why we had no panties on and I was already wet for you!"

"Fucking hell, Carole, you really have got in touch with your bisexual side, haven't you?"

She replied, "Mmmmm ... and it's all your fault!" She laughed, I smiled. I'd really struck lucky with her. Only a few weeks ago, we were strangers in a nightclub and sharing a kebab! Now, she had become a fully fledged member of Vee's kinky harem! Plus, I have a new lover, Carole's work colleague, Jackie.

I wondered how much fun we were going to have ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments