Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

Carole had asked the question and I had agreed to her proposal. We were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend!

We hadn't known each other long, just six weeks or so but we had packed a lot into those weeks. Our first meeting had revealed her personality and her sexy character. Since then, she had shown just how sexy she could be and how kinky she was.

The previous evening, though, showed another sensational side to her kinkiness. She had teased me so much that I had come in my pants! She proceeded to turn me on further by wanking me and sucking me through my pants. Once she had removed my pants (which had become a sticky mess), she teased me more by treating my cock as if it was her favourite ice cream! I was in heaven!

The next morning, we had slept through the alarm. We were so tired from our activities the night before so we decided to take the day off. We were sure our workplaces could cope without us for the day.

We lay in bed for longer than necessary and, of course, Carole got out of bed to make tea and toast! The best in North London! We chatted for a while then got up to get dressed. We were going to go out and wander around Camden Town.

__________________

Camden Town was not much different in the 1970s as it is in 2024. It had always been a massive hotpot of many nationalities and cultures, whether it was cafés, restaurants, street theatre or just the music. We visited a few pubs before heading up to Regent's Park. Although the weather was dry, it was too cold to sit around outside and we quickly made our way back to Carole's place, just a few streets up from the tube station.

Nice and warm inside, it was time for, yes, tea and toast! I hadn't had so much tea and toast since meeting Carole, not even at my family home! Maybe it was a cosy thing that Carole had brought with her from her family home? Anyway, after the chilly weather on our walk back, it was more than welcome.

"I've got something to tell you," I said. "I got a call from Celly a few days ago."

"Oh, I was wondering when we might see them again," Carole replied.

"Ah, well, we won't be seeing them again." A look of disappointment clouded Carole's face. "It seems that they have been to more sex parties than they told me. They have become very popular with the regular clientele, especially when they are loving each other. They've even been offered to take part in lesbian sex movies!"

"Oh, my God! Really?" A moment of reflection followed. "Well, they are both lovely ladies and those tits! Wow!" I sensed Carole was a little bit sad. "So, we won't be having any more fun with them. How do you feel, Vee? I mean, that night, I thought Celly was your girlfriend, that's why she seemed so angry?"

"Well, actually, it's a long story."

"Go on," she prompted.

"You know I told you about Inge and her friends? Well, I wasn't totally honest in telling the story. Her friends were twin sisters, Lani and Tanya. They had experimented with each other when they were only 14! One night, they had a study sleepover at Inge's house and they spoke about their adventures and they persuaded Inge to join in." Carole was open-mouthed with shock!

"So, when they visited, I let them take the bed while I slept on the sofa. In the night, Inge joined me as she was being disturbed by the twins. We watched them and got so turned on that we started and then the twins joined in! Anyway, they went to a hotel they'd booked and we spent all week fucking each other! Sometimes at mine, sometimes at the hotel."

"But, Inge made a mistake, she had only booked it for a week. So we spent the other week at my place. On the weekend before they left, we went a houseparty in Finsbury Park and the twins met two Jamaican girls who were kissing each other. One of them took Tanya to another room in the house. The other was Celly, snogging the face off Lani.

"Inge and I thought we'd better find Tanya. We found her naked, being fucked by a muscular black man and the Jamaican girl sitting on her face! Celly and Lani arrived. Words were exchanged between them. Inge and I got involved, Celly was sucking me off and the whole thing was crazy!"

"Fucking hell, Vee. What a sexy scene!"

"So, I've had threesomes before but this was unbelievably sexy! And black girls, too!"

"So, how did you and Celly get together?"

"I was at work, sorting out a young lady's claim and her friend was there. I couldn't place her but, a couple of days later, she followed me home. She said, Remember me? and I didn't. Then she said, You've got a beautiful girlfriend? Houseparty?

"I said, Fucking hell, you're Celly? She said that she had been thinking about that night ever since, especially my girlfriend, She was gorgeous, she said. She asked to come in and, suddenly, we were in bed, shagging like it was going out of business!"

"She didn't hang around, did she?" Carole said.

"So, she invited me to a pub in Muswell Hill, live band and decent atmosphere. I got there and her friend was there, the girl from the dole office. Turned out that was Ginny. Are you keeping up?"

"Yeah, sounds fascinating. So, ... Inge and friends are in Norway, you've been stalked by Celly and set up with her and Ginny! Wow! More confusing that Agatha Christie!"

"There's more!"

"I'm all ears!"

"So, Celly and Ginny are life-long friends and committed themselves to each other in a lesbian relationship ages ago. But there had been a few hiccups along the way. That's why Celly was with another girl at the party. And when she followed me home, I think she was really after Inge. Well, anyway, you know the rest because you were there!"

"Ooh yeah, I was. What a night! Those girls were fucking awesome. I'm gonna miss them if we're not gonna see them anymore," Carole sadly said.

"Me too! But you got Jackie from work, yeah?"

"Er, not really, she has boyfriends but, when she has no boyfriend, she tries to get with a girl. She's bi but mostly boys."

The chat fell away after that, a bit of a flat end to our afternoon.

____________________

We watched a little more TV before going to bed. Bedtime with Carole, though, was never a quick goodnight kiss and off to the land of nod. Talk almost always turned to sex.

"Do you think that Inge will come back to England? Then, you'll have to choose!" she said with a giggle. "I'd love to meet the twins as well. We could have a very sexy time!"

"Carole! You are insatiable! Before you left home, you had a boring boyfriend but now, you're sex crazy. I think you're really a secret lesbian and I'm just a stop-gap until you get a new girl!" I said with a laugh.

"Maybe, who knows?" And she started to disappear under the covers. She was certainly into me at this moment, she was showing that much.

"Hey, do you want a massage again?"

"That would be wonderful," and I rolled onto my front, waiting for that cold drop of oil to hit me. Carole had shown me last time that she knew her way around the human body and she wasn't a disappointment on this occasion. She was getting right into my knotted muscles and I was already feeling so relaxed. Then, I flipped over onto my back so she could massage me good and proper. She dropped the oil onto my chest and stomach, rubbing it in gentle circular motions, then rubbing oil on my legs. She avoided my cock, which was pointing up into the air.

"I don't like the taste of oil," she said as she finished my massage, "but I love the taste of your cock!" and dropped her mouth onto my throbbing shaft. I pushed her away.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just thought you might like a massage! Give me the oil."

I told her to lay on her front and I got to work on her back. Kneading my thumbs into her shoulder blades and running my hands down the side of her body, then back up her back. I took the bottle of oil and squirted some along each leg. Carole's legs were firm, not too muscular but firm enough to show she exercised. I ran my hands down her legs from her ass to her feet, where I gave her a quick tickle. That brought on a small kick-out and a giggle.

Then, back to her bum. A liberal squirt of oil and I began to massage it in.

"Did you know that the bum is the biggest muscle in the body?" I offered.

"Hey, I told you that! Hahahaha!" And then, murmurs of delight as I separated her ass cheeks to rub the oil in. Then, deeper murmurs as I rubbed up and down her ass crack, inserting my thumb briefly inside her. I gave her a few gentle pokes and she quivered as I did. "Ooh, baby, that feels lovely!"

I asked her to turn over for the next stage of her massage but she jumped up from the bed, returning with a hairbrush. It had a long rounded plastic handle and it didn't take me long to figure what she used it for! She lay on the bed to have the rest of her massage and I worked on her shoulders, her tits and her stomach before moving down to her legs. We were in the sixty-nine position but she reached for her hairbrush. She inserted the handle into her pussy and slowly pumped herself to a breathless state. As she got her rhythm settled, she reached up for my cock and started to lick all around the head, sucking off the pre-cum.

I managed to keep control as I watched her working her impromptu dildo in and out of her pussy. It was so, so sexy to watch her do herself at the same time as she was doing me! How I managed to keep it together, I will never know! Then, she said, "Vee, fuck me in my ass!" At first, I was taken aback. I had never done anal before. Would it be painful for her? Her ass hole would be so much tighter than her pussy ...

We got taken over by the moment, though, and I got into position, lifted up her legs by the ankles and dribbled some oil along her crack. I carefully placed my cock against her asshole, and, with a couple of gentle pushes, I was in! As I slowly pushed, she brought her hairbrush handle back to her pussy and pushed that right in deep! The increase in her noisy, breathless screams from my gentle thrusts and the squealing from fucking herself with her hairbrush handle brought us both to orgasm at almost the same time!

I collapsed on top of her again - I must have killed her this time! My cock fell out of her ass, dribbling all over the bed. Carole pulled out her hairbrush handle from her pussy and sucked it, licking at all the juices on it.

"I'm a thirsty girl!" she muttered, licking her lips. Coming down from our high, she was first to speak.

"Have you ever done that before?" I replied that I hadn't. She continued, "It's just you've run your thumb along my ass a couple of times and it felt so good! Just had to try it!"

"It was amazing," I said. "Your ass was so tight on my cock, once I had pushed in a few times, I just couldn't control myself. And watching you with your hairbrush, well, wow! it was fucking amazing!"

"You are amazing, Vee. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't have met Celly and Ginny. They opened up a whole different world to what I'd known before. Then, I probably wouldn't have had the lezzy evening with Jackie. This is because you are open to everything, man!"

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

I couldn't believe the things Carole was saying. I mean, I was still a virgin a year ago and all these things had happened to me. Then, I thought again about what she said and I suppose it was true! But, she was one sexy woman who was open to everything as well!

I was so lucky to have her! And I wanted to keep having her!

_________________

As 1976 drew to a close, Carole and I got settled into a proper girlfriend/boyfriend routine. An occasional treat would be a date out somewhere, a meal or a visit to a disco club. But usually, we would meet up just to stay indoors, sometimes at mine, mostly at her place as she had indoor facilities! Almost every time, the evening would end with awesome sex, making it difficult for us to part in the morning to go to work!

We had made separate plans to visit family over Christmas so there would be no sexy festivities for us. But, already, we were looking forward to New Year's Eve, seeing in 1977 together.

____________________

At home, on my own, I reflected on the last year and what had taken place during my first year of living away from my family.

At first, there was the stability of having somewhere to stay with my recently-married sister until I had somewhere of my own, followed by uncertainty after a night walking the streets of London and then, sharing a room with two guys in a bed & breakfast for several weeks. Finally, a friend of a friend gave me a contact who had a recent vacant bedsit. So, I spoke to the landlord and had a place to stay.

The friend of a friend was actually Kim, who, at the time, was having a fling with Mike the DJ! She set me up with Christina, with whom I'd had a disastrous attempt at sex! We were both virgins and it showed. Plenty of unsexy fumbling before I came, just as I was getting my cock out! Splattered my spunk all over her nightie! We hadn't even got our clothes off!

Since then, I had learned about control with Lisbet, a Ugandan nurse, who was a lot older than me but obviously, more experienced. My heart was broken by Joy, who pledged herself to me before I discovered she was an out-of-town weekend hooker!

In May, I'd chatted up Roz, a girl who had just come out prison! Our sex life was augmented by the earlier mentioned Kim, who, with Roz, gave me my first threesome. Helka and Lisa followed in the early summer before Inge and the twins set my life on fire with their free love strategy.

We all met Celly and Bonnie at a party, I was stalked by Celly and met Ginny. After that relationship ran into difficulties, I met Carole who said that her previous life was boring but, after her first lesbian experience, was looking to get even more kinky with each passing week!

So, my transition from virgin to sexaholic was going pretty well. I couldn't even begin to wonder what would happen next.

____________________

So, Christmas arrived and Carole and I had to part company for a few days. She went home to her family in suburban Kent and I visited my family in rural Wiltshire. Carole had given me her parents' phone number so I could call her. I had to use a public phone box as military accommodation didn't actually have phone lines on account that engineers would have to be called to install equipment and remove it when a soldier's posting came to an end. In those days, the overall cost to the UK military was prohibitive.

Carole was having a good time in the bosom of her family, as was I but, I couldn't wait to get back to London and see her again. It would surely be a hot reunion!

_________________

Because I was a single guy, I was asked to work between Christmas and New Year. It made sense, really. Local staff would be able to spend more time with family. I was just waiting to spend more time with Carole!

Work was pretty mundane at that time of year. I had to make sure each claimant's bundle of papers was up to date, old paperwork discarded and new signature slips added to the bundle. Nowadays, there would be no need to do this because everything would be updated by tapping a few buttons on a computer keyboard. My skeleton staff and I had about six thousand bundles to deal with!

My desk phone rang. It was Carole. She told me that her father was dropping her off at the train station.

"I will be home around 7 o'clock, come over later?"

"Yeah, sure. Been missing you," I replied. Goody, sex later! I thought to myself.

_________________

I arrived at Carole's at about 8 o'clock, armed with a bottle of wine and a Christmas present. I'd never bought a Christmas present for my girlfriend before. I hope she likes it!

I heard her footsteps running down the stairs, she must be eager to see me! She opened up the door and threw herself at me. We shared the biggest hug! I stood back to look at her, she looked very sexy. Maybe I was blinded by the fact I hadn't seen her for a week but she certainly looked good! She wasn't wearing her usual attire. The t-shirt was gone. She was wearing a short kimono-style dressing gown, tied by a silk belt. She was showing more than she was covering up! Gorgeously sexy!

As she climbed the stairs, I noticed that, once again, she wasn't wearing panties. I was wondering what sort of night we were in for. We stepped into her room and there was a cosy feel as to how the furniture was arranged. A single chair was positioned at the end of a table which was covered over with three layers of blankets. Lights were low, incense was burning and the atmosphere was very seductive.

Carole took the bottle and packages from me and told me to sit in the chair. Then, she sat astride me on my lap and kissed me all over my face. Her belt had come undone and I was able to slip my hands inside her robe. We held each other while she unbuttoned my shirt. I could feel her prominent nipples rubbing against my chest and I took the opportunity to tweak and suck them and also licked around her pert breasts.

Carole climbed off me and unbuckled my jeans and removed my pants. She knelt on the floor to suck my cock which was already pointing up at the ceiling. Then she got up and walked behind me. She pulled my arms behind the chair and used her belt to tie my hands together. For extra security, she managed to loop the belt through a couple of the uprights at the back. My cock was pointing straight up and I was defenceless!

With her robe wide open, she climbed onto the table and spread her legs. She took hold of her hairbrush and was just about to fuck herself with the handle.

"I remember you liked this last week ..." she began.

"Hey, hey, hey, no ..."

"What?"

"I got you a Christmas present. Open it up!" Carole ripped open the package to find that I had got her a dildo! It was a little bit bigger than my cock and I was sure she would enjoy it.

"Wow! That's awesome!" She tore open the packaging and got the dildo out. She stroked it and licked it as if it was real. "Ugh! I should take the protective cling film off, eh? Hahahaha!" And she did, even make that look sexy!

She climbed back onto the table, her robe fully open and off her shoulders. She started to run the dildo all over her chest, using it tickle her nipples. And then, she ran it up and down her pussy lips before plunging it deep inside herself. She must have been very wet already from the anticipation of our night together. The dildo slipped in and out of her pussy easily and it wasn't long before she was squealing breathlessly, playing with her new toy.

I could do nothing! Although the belt tying my hands was easy to undo, I didn't even try to escape. I was happy just to watch Carole doing herself and making all the right noises. She was building up and building up and ready for her climax. I could feel that I was about to explode without even touching myself! But I couldn't waste it all just sitting in the chair. The ties were easy to shake loose and I got up from the chair and made my way to the table. Carole was still lost in herself, eyes closed in her passion, when I wanked myself beside her. She opened her eyes and we were locked on each other as she pummelled her pussy with her new dildo and I stroked my real cock!

My spunk went flying all over the table, on Carole's body, on her face and in her hair. It really made a mess of her lovely kimono-style robe! Her body convulsed and her stomach tightened up as she screamed at the power of her orgasm. Oh, my goodness! She was twisting around on the table, trying to catch her breath as she came down from her climax. What a beautiful sight!

We caught each other's eye and it was a moment that needed no words. She pulled my softened cock to her mouth and started to suck what was left of my cum. She pulled at my thigh to indicate our next move. I climbed onto the table and we settled into a leisurely sixty-nine. Carole was sucking my cock just like a baby would suck its dummy, I was licking her so wet pussy, ever so gently as she was still sensitive after her orgasm.

Eventually, we got off the table and climbed into bed. Carole hadn't yet opened the other package but she did now that we were in bed. I'd got her a magazine that would appeal to her interests. The mag was focused on beautiful models in lesbian poses. Some of the shoots were deliberately posed, soft core shoots but there were a few shoots showing more hardcore poses, probably deliberately posed as well! These shoots had the models oiled up and sprayed with water, kissing and fondling, playing with toys, complete with insertions!

Browsing through the magazine together was giving us ideas. One shoot especially aroused Carole. Two Asian models in a sixty-nine pose, one of them had inserted a double-ended dildo into the other girl's pussy and bent it around to insert the other end into the girl's asshole! Wow! I hoped that they had actually had a full-on lezzy session in this shoot as it was turning me on big time. And Carole as well, I suspected.

She was rubbing her fingers through her soaking pussy and licking them. Her other hand took hold of my hardening cock and wanked me to hard enough for her to ride me. She climbed on but, within three or four thrust, she had to get off.

"I'm so sensitive down there after a good fuck, I couldn't bear any more," she explained, slightly breathless as she spoke. My level of sympathy ran to, "Oh, poor baby!"

Carole had got me hard, though, and she didn't want to waste it.

Under the covers she disappeared and the sensations in my groin were very quickly building. She licked and sucked and deep throated me, gagging hard as she came up for air. She wanked me, more sucking, more deep throating until she came up for air again. Then the final wank as she pulled back my foreskin to suck my sensitive head. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down on my cock as I erupted inside her mouth. She'd left a small gap between her lips and my cum was dribbling down from the corner of her mouth down her chin. What a way to end a sensational year!!

1976 was over and I just could not wait to see what 1977 would bring.

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments