Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

Carole woke up before I did. I knew this from the whistle of the kettle and the aroma of toast! Ah, it was Sunday morning, what a lovely way to be awakened! Sitting up in bed, tea and toast on my tray and my girl by my side! Perfect!

And that was how we stayed for most of the day, music playing on the radio, regular refills of tea and some beautiful lovemaking. Carole was awesome in bed, as well as being awesome out of bed! Life seemed perfect ...

____________________

So, the New Year celebrations had passed, we had been lazy for the Bank Holiday weekend and it was time to go back to work.

Nothing changes in the processes in the unemployment office but circumstances do. To avoid benefit payments being delayed in the Christmas post, everyone received their payments in advance. But, of course, not everyone can manage their money and most of our queries were from people who had spent their money too early. "I can't afford to wait until next week's money!" was the common plea.

Many of the claimants actually thought that the earlier payment was extra money, a Christmas present from the government! I spent most of the first week of January explaining about the number of days in a week and how money works!

Carole had no such pressures, working as a stock control clerk for an import/export company in Central London so she was full of the joys of spring when I called her at work on Friday afternoon.

"Are you home later?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, come over. See you later."

_________________

I decided it was time I got more organised and took a change of clothes with me, instead of having to rush home before work the next day. So, I had a backpack with underwear, clothes, a change of shoes and a toothbrush!

Carole answered the door, wearing her sexy mini kimono robe and, as she climbed the stairs, I spotted that she was not wearing panties so I knew what sort of night was in store! Hang on, did I see a sticky trail on the inside of her thigh? Has she started without me with her Christmas dildo?

The answer became clear when I entered the room. I looked at Carole and then, I looked at ... Hazel! In bed! She HAD started without me and in the most beautiful way!

"Hello, Hazel, what are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining," I said in mock hurt and surprise.

"I've been thinking about you two all week and I couldn't wait for round two!" she said in a seductive tone of voice.

"Carole?"

"Oh Vee, I just wanted to surprise you. I bet you thought we were going to the pub?"

Hazel motioned me to the side of the bed and started to undo my trousers. Carole had already removed my shoes as Hazel pulled out my cock to suck it. It started out flaccid but very soon became hard. Carole threw back the covers, revealing a naked Hazel. She went down on her pussy and gave the girl some strong licks. This caused Hazel to catch her breath and made her suck my cock deeper into her mouth.

Between them, they managed to manoeuvre my body so I was lying flat on my back, Hazel was sucking my cock and Carole was on her knees on the floor, licking Hazel from behind. Hazel was sucking me, deep-throating me and wanking me. She seamlessly switched from one technique to the other. There was no let-up, she kept going. Finally, I shot my load into Hazel's mouth but she wasn't stopping until she had sucked up Thisevery drop cum from me.

I rolled over and Hazel was now on her back, getting oral from Carole's magical tongue. Carole moved up the bed and kissed Hazel very passionately.

"You just sit there and recover, Vee. We're going to give you a show that will blow your mind!" announced Carole. She then produced a few more toys than the dildo I had got her for Christmas. Wow! This was going to be fun!

The girls began with their well-practised kissing and fondling, eventually settling into a beautiful sixty-nine. They were softly fingering each other, licking pussy lips and fingers, plunging their tongues into each other and generally wallowing in the pleasure they were experiencing. Even though I had come quite heavily from Hazel's blowjob, I was very quickly getting the feeling back on my groin. They were so gentle, exploring each other, not rushing things at all.

While they were still on their sixty-nine, Carole reached down at the side of the bed and got a double-ended dildo. She sucked it, covering it with her saliva, and pushed it into Hazel's pussy. She reached down again, got her Christmas dildo, and handed it to Hazel.

"You know what you have to do, baby," she said and Hazel did what she was told. They were locked in their sixty-nine, dildoing each other's pussies, still managing to control themselves and taking it slowly. I was having trouble controlling myself but I couldn't take my eyes off these beautiful, sexy girls.

Carole started to suck the other end of the dildo, lubricating it for her next move. Hazel's pussy juice had run down to her asshole and Carole used it, rubbing it in and bending the double-ended dildo to insert it into Hazel's ass, just like she had seen in that porno magazine. She took hold of the loop and started to push it in and pull it out. Hazel was squealing breathlessly and it prompted her to speed up her dildo attack on Carole's pussy.

Carole started to squeal just as loudly as Hazel and each squeal pushed them on. Their dildo work was getting faster and faster and their squeals became screams as they both came loudly. Hazel brought the dildo out of Carole's pussy and was drenched by the biggest squirt l had seen. Carole carefully removed the dildo from Hazel's ass and then pushed the other end a few more times into her pussy. Hazel screamed again as she had another orgasm. Carole pulled out the dildo and she herself was drenched in Hazel's juices.

I was mesmerised. What could I do? Well, I had been very gently stroking myself, trying my best not to get out of control with what was happening right in front of me! But, now was the moment. Carole had rolled off Hazel after their sticky orgasms but were still in their sixty-nine positions. I got up from the sofa, stood beside the bed and wanked myself furiously. I came in long spurts across the girls' stomachs, loud groans coming from deep inside of me.

Carole was first to move as she leaned across Hazel to suck the last drops of cum from my withering cock. As she did, she had rubbed her tits across Hazel's stomach. Hazel moved to lick and suck at the spunky stickiness on Carole's tits. Carole rubbed her hand over Hazel, massaging my spunk into her skin. The girls lay together in a sensual cuddle, kissing and stroking each other's hair as they whispered sweet romantic nothings. They looked as if they were deeply in love ... even though they seemed to be oblivious to my presence, it was the most sexy thing I had ever seen!

At that moment, I was so much in love with these beautiful girls but felt that I was being pushed out ...

_______________

The three of us spent the rest of the evening mostly making love! Once I'd got over my feelings of insecurity, my mind was ready for whatever the girls wanted to do with me! Carole was in charge and Hazel and I were her obedient servants. It was our erotic payback to the best tea and toast in North London!

When I say Carole was in charge, she really was! She had more than a couple of dildos in her armoury. Some items she needed to carry out a practical demonstration for. And, after she had finished, she would say, "Now, it's your turn!"

Hazel was on her back and Carole was kissing her. She had in her hand a strap-on with a small belt. She fastened the belt around Hazel's head, the phallus protruding up into the air. Although I'd had an amazing year of sexual encounters, I had never seen this type of accessory before so I was intrigued as to what this was all about. Of course, silly me! Carole climbed across Hazel's head and planted her pussy onto the phallus and started to vigorously ride her face. I stood close to the bed and Carole took my cock into her mouth, gently massaging my balls. She pulled back my foreskin and was licking around the ridge of my head. I was starting to twitch and Carole stopped.

"No, Vee, I don't want you there. Fuck her!" I went down to Hazel's pussy and licked her a few times before plunging my cock into her. Because of Carole's earlier suck, I was ready to blow.

"Vee, get out! Come on my face!" I quickly pulled out of Hazel and Carole had leaned forward. I blasted all of that creamy spunk over Carole's face as she wanked me into her mouth. She had got her timing just right, she knew my twitches well!

Of course, Hazel seemed to be a little unfulfilled by my sudden exit but Carole was straight onto her pussy with her spunk-covered face, rubbing it into her pubic hair and then tonguing her pussy. Hazel's moans were muffled by the strap-on that Carole was riding but I could tell that she was loving the tongue play on her pussy.

At that point, I would be more effective with my tongue than my cock and I wanted a taste of Hazel's pussy too! What I got was a taste of my own spunk that Carole had rubbed onto Hazel's pubic hair from her face! Still, I was in the moment and joined Carole in licking Hazel's pussy. I took hold of her long legs by the ankles and lifted them up to get better access to her. I also had in my hand Carole's Christmas dildo. I rubbed the tip gently up and down Hazel's slit, separating her beautiful lips, and bent down to suck on her clitoris. She continued to squirm with pleasure on my double assault on her pussy and I inserted the dildo inside her, building up a steady rhythm.

Carole finally climbed off Hazel's face and undid the strap-on. Oh wow! Now we could hear how intense were Hazel's shouts of pleasure. My rhythm with the dildo was building up and Hazel came with an ear-splitting scream! Fucking hell, I thought, anyone hearing that was going to call the police! Carole bent down to kiss her, partly for the pleasure but also to stifle the noise!

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

Carole wasn't finished yet! She wanted to reach her climax as well.

"Vee, give me your tongue," she said and she lay on the bed as I did what I was told! Hazel was too drained of energy and went to the sofa to watch. I got an antiseptic wipe and wiped down the double-ended dildo and inserted it into Carole's pussy as I was licking her. I pushed it in deep until she couldn't take any more length.

"Give me the other end!" she screamed, almost out of breath. I carefully inserted into her asshole and pushed and pulled. I could see the sides of her asshole and pussy stretching as I did and she seemed to handle the pleasure - and some pain, too - very well until I increased the speed of my rhythm. She screamed just as loud as Hazel had as she came in a big way, her body shaking violently. After she had calmed down, I took the dildo from her asshole. Carole gave out a big sigh of relief and then I took the dildo from her pussy. Wow! Another almighty squirt, this time all over my face!

We were all covered with each other's sexy fluids! Hazel joined us on the bed and we hugged and rolled on the bed, which was sodden with spunk, squirt and sweat from our exploits!

What. A. Fucking. Night! _________________

When I think back to the night I met Carole, that cheeky little minx, she was in control. She was confident enough to know her little ruse of pretending to be interested in my DJ friend would work. She was confident enough to take control of the situation with Celly and Ginny that night outside my place. She was confident enough to embrace her new experiences with new playmates. She knew she had this confidence all along and, finally, used her confidence to take control of everything! Hazel? Jackie? My life?

She was fucking good at it, too! It was almost like she had a list and was ticking items off on this list. I wondered now what was next on her agenda.

__________________

Hazel left us early Saturday morning after a good shower - alone! She was surely one of the most beautiful women I would ever meet and, already, we were missing her and looking forward to the next time we would meet.

After she had gone, Carole asked what I thought about Hazel.

"Well, she is a beautiful girl but she seems a bit submissive. She lets us, well, actually, lets you do what you like to her. She doesn't actually do anything, just lays there and lets us use her."

"At work, she'll come to my desk for our tea break and we usually end up in the ladies' toilets, in a cubicle having a bit of fun!" My cock stirred at that revelation. I had thought that the girls would get up to mischief at any given opportunity. Carole reached over to me and fondled my cock through my pants. I remembered the last time she did this and I ended up with a pair of soggy pants! A good job I'd brought a change of clothes!

"Come on, we need to get a shower," and Carole grabbed the soap and towels. We got into the cubicle and held each other under the stream of hot water. I ran my hands through Carole's hair to hold it back from her face and we kissed passionately. Our physical closeness made my cock stir, our emotional closeness made it start to twitch. We stayed like this for a few minutes until Carole took the soap and reached around to lather my back. Her tits were rubbing on my stomach, my cock twitching on her stomach.

She brought her hands around to my chest and soaped me thoroughly, moving downwards to my stomach. She moved down again to lather up my legs, totally bypassing my groin! What? Ah, but once she had finished with my legs, she grabbed me by the buttocks and ran the bar of soap all around my lower regions. My bum, my balls and my cock were all getting the treatment of Carole's magic touch. She ran her hands along my undercarriage, over the inside of my thighs, finishing off with a finger in my belly button!

She stood up to take the shower head and rinse me off. And then it was Carole's turn to get the benefits of my magic touch! She turned her back to me so I lathered up her back. I moved my hands down over her curvy backside before getting on one knee to wash her legs. I was able to reach around and eventually washed her pubic hair, pulling my hand through between her legs and brushing along her pussy.

Standing up, I reached around again to wash her pert breasts, tweaking her nipples. That prompted an "Aah!" from Carole - once again, she was getting turned on in the shower.

I took the shower head and started to rinse off the soap from her. Once again on my knee, I rinsed off her legs. As I was ready to shower her pussy, Carole lifted up her leg, placing her foot on the side of the cubicle. I rinsed her off and leaned in to give her pussy a lick. That drew another moan of pleasure from Carole. As I finished and stood up, she kept her position with her leg up the side of the cubicle.

"Remember when we showered Hazel?" she said. "Well, ..." I didn't need any hints about what to do next. I stood behind her but, because Carole is a little shorter than Hazel, I had to crouch down a little to insert my cock into her pussy. I still couldn't get a good angle but I was able to lift her up by the buttocks for my cock to slide smoothly into her pussy.

"Wow! Vee, what are you doing to me?" And then, "Nnhhh! Aaahhh!" I had let her go, she was impaled on my cock! It was her only support. It was in as deep as it could go and stretching her pussy lips. I daren't move in case I fell out so I grabbed Carole by the hips and started thrusting into her. She was squealing and screaming as she reached her climax so quickly that she soon fell limp, like a rag doll. I had to withdraw and Carole's legs gave way as she slumped to the floor of the shower cubicle.

I helped her up onto her legs and dried her off. After drying off myself, we walked, arm in arm, back to Carole's room.

"Oh, Vee. That was fantastic! What on earth did you do to me?" We kissed and I made a move to her pussy and licked her. She was still helpless after her legs had gone weak. She was soaking wet within a minute or so and ready for round two with my cock.

Carole had come so quickly in the shower that I hadn't had the time to build up to my climax but my cock was still rock hard. I teased her pussy lips with the head, running it up and down her slit. She was holding her breath in anticipation but had to breathe out as I moved away from her.

"Oh, Vee, you're such a tease!" she said but, just as the words were leaving her mouth, I clambered across the bed and rubbed my cock around her face. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and took me in as deep as she could. I leaned forward and we fell into a relaxing sixty-nine. I was taking my time to tease Carole's pussy, she was taking her time to lick my shaft. Her hand reached up to take my cock and she wanked me while her tongue was licking at my balls.

Taking one of them into her mouth to suck caused me a little discomfort - she was sucking too hard on a delicate part of my anatomy! But, being the skilled lover that she was, she realised and let go. Her hand pulled my balls forward with my shaft and she was able to lick up and down my perineum, occasionally tonguing my asshole. Oh, yes, this girl would do everything! What a lucky guy I was!

Carole took my cock back into her mouth and was very vigorous in sucking and wanking me. I could feel the build-up but I knew I wasn't ready. I was licking her pussy lips, chewing on them before I plunged my tongue into her hole. That drew a big gasp as she felt a wave of pleasure. I licked at her for a few moments before I quickly switched around and slid my cock deep into her pussy, right up to the hilt.

"Aaaahh, that feels beautiful!" she gasped.

"Carole, you are so sexy and you are now going to get what you deserve!" And I began to thrust into her at great speed. She was breathless after just a few thrusts, already screaming as my pace didn't let up. I thrusted faster and faster, she came in torrents. I could feel the warm of her juices on my cock and it was all I needed. A few final thrusts and she was screaming loudly in her orgasm. I just blew my load deep inside her pussy, continuing to thrust with decreasing power.

I finally stopped and collapsed on top of Carole's limp body. She looked me in the eye and our faces fell together as we kissed more passionately than we had for a while. She was all mine, I was all hers.

We lay together, my body on top of her petite frame, for a while. My cock was still inside her pussy until I decided to move. I thrusted into her a few times, fairly weakly, and I climbed off to lay beside her. She was quick to move her hand down to her pussy, first, to stop my spunk dribbling out and secondly, to scoop my spunk from inside her. She rubbed her hand all over my flaccid cock, coating it with the sticky goo, and moved down my body to start to suck it back to life.

She was very meticulous in her task and, once she had got me hard enough, she climbed on top of me, guided my cock inside her pussy and just sat there. Then she wiggled her hips for a moment and climbed off. My semi-hard cock was coated with more juices and spunk which she licked from me in a very leisurely fashion. Oh, wow! This girl was unbelievable! She was getting more from me, sexually and emotionally. I was loving it but was I falling in love with her?

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments