Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

39 - What The Fuck Happened?

"Bit by bit, my world falls apart!"

8
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

""These stories are my distant memories. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there""

And just like that, it was all over!

I don't know how it happened but there was a series of events that contributed to the final conclusion. Let's start at the beginning.

________________

After the initial excitement of going to America to appear in sex movies, Celly came home. She had been away for about four months after being approached by a guest at the sex club that she and Ginny frequented. Ginny had come to my bedsit to tell me that Celly had written to her about the whole experience. She had made a few movies but, in America, she was seen as just another black girl with big tits. Her persona wasn't seen as polished or sophisticated enough for regular movie work with her agency. She had tried other agencies but they were being squeezed out by the larger companies so work was even harder to come by.

She had even worked on the streets as a prostitute to make some money but the lack of movie work was draining her spirit. Ginny added that Celly told her that there were so many girls in the same situation. Some worked as prostitutes to try and get into movies but others like Celly had been promised a career which had fizzled out to nothing.

Ginny was so excited to have her first love back home. She was, though, sad that she would have to give up Hazel.

"I really like her and she is so beautiful, I've had so much fun with her and Carole but, with Celly coming back, I just can't see Hazel anymore," she told me, almost in tears.

Despite a short kiss and cuddle, I could tell that we wouldn't see each other again and that made me sad! Ginny was just as beautiful as any of the girls I had known over the past year. I was very sad to see her get on the bus home.

___________________

Over the next few weeks, I called Carole to meet up for our regular Friday dates and, two weeks after my birthday weekend, I paid a visit to her place. When I arrived, she was the same as always. We spent the evening watching TV but not really watching it. I told her about Ginny's visit and her news about Celly.

"Because Celly has come back, Ginny wants to devote her time to her so she said that she has to give up Hazel."

"Oh no," Carole replied, seeming to be genuinely sad. "I really like Ginny and I know Hazel does. She is going to miss her so much." We continued to watch TV, well, the TV was on. I think it was Andy Warhol who called TV 'moving wallpaper'! How true.

"So what happened with Celly in America?" Carole asked.

Basically, I told her what Ginny had told me, about the agents and the work falling away, about the prostitution to pay her way, and as much as I'd been told. There wasn't much else to tell. Carole asked if Celly had made any movies, I said that I didn't know. Would we see her and Ginny again? I wasn't sure but I really didn't think we would. It was a shame because we had had such an amazing time with them on that night and we both liked Ginny a lot.

As the evening came to an end, it was time for bed. We made more beautiful love, as we always did, but Carole seemed a little distracted, not as enthusiastic as usual. After our breathless orgasms, we recovered enough to talk before we drifted off to sleep.

"Are you OK? You seem to be somewhere else in your head?" I probed.

"Yeah, I'm OK. I was just thinking about Ginny and how Hazel will feel about not seeing her anymore. They are so beautiful together, not just sex but friends, so natural." Of course, I was thinking about the sex! They were fucking awesome together! My cock was starting to stir and Carole felt it nudging her on her thigh.

"Behave, it's time for sleep! Hahahaha!" I had nowhere to go with this semi hard-on but it wouldn't go away, just like the image of Ginny and Hazel making love to each other. I stroked myself for a while until I heard Carole's gentle breathing as she fell asleep. I tried to sleep as well but I was having difficulty in doing so. My hand went back to my softened cock and, pretty quickly, I was back to semi stage. My stroking soon became gentle wanking and that soon became faster wanking! I lay on my back as Carole stirred. I pulled at my shaft, trying not to disturb her.

Then, Carole turned over and was now facing me. Her hand was resting on my stomach and I had to stop, otherwise, she would wake up.

In a sleepy, croaky voice, she said, "Don't stop!"

"No, it's OK. I was just having trouble getting to sleep."

"I can help ..." and her hand moved to my balls, gently massaging them as my cock began it's journey to hardness. "OK, carry on ..."

"Er, you mean ..."

"Yeah ..." So, I'm lying on my back, having a wank while Carole is fondling my balls. To be able to reach, she had moved down the bed, now her head is resting on my stomach. My hand movement is pulling at my cock straight up my stomach. Carole's tongue is flicking out like a lizard and catching the head of my cock as I'm wanking. She is chatting as she is lying there - "what's the sexiest thing ever? Hazel and Ginny?" "Hazel and me?" "Girls kissing tits or licking pussies?" Each scenario she brought up gave me a twitch, especially when she started to describe her licking another girl's pussy in glorious detail!

"Hey, what about watching Hazel and Ginny go at it and I join in? Doing it strong and fast, all of us getting hot and sweaty! Come on, baby, come on. Faster now, go faster. Come on!" And, sure enough, I was going fast enough and Carole knew I was about to come.

She stared my cock straight in the eye as I spattered my spunk into her face. She flinched as I came and managed to get her mouth around my cock in mid-spurt, drinking me down like the sex-crazy girl she was! My cock was being treated to a sucking clean-up to beat all clean-ups before she wiped her face with her hand, rubbing the mess into my stomach and matting up my pubic hair.

After she had done her job, she sucked my softened cock like a baby's dummy for a few minutes before she joined me at the top of the bed for a deep kiss. Again, I'm getting a taste of my own cum but it is well worth it, just to be loving this girl. Now, I would be able to sleep ...

_____________________

I left Carole's place at mid-morning and went home. She told me that she couldn't see me Saturday night as there was a girls' night out, friends from work. Of course, that included Hazel and Jackie so who knew how their night might end? So, I was at a loose end on a Saturday night. Who knew how MY night might end?

All the time since Inge and the twins went back to Norway, I had still been exchanging letters with her and, while I was staying overnight with Carole, I had received a letter in the post. Great news! Inge was visiting London very soon! Not so great news was that she was travelling with her mother. Ah, well, but at least she was excited to come. Or maybe it was her mother who was excited as, in the letter, Inge said that she had never visited London. Still, I was looking forward to her visit.

____________________

Back at work, it was the same old routine and it was just something to pass away the time until the next weekend - and it provided me with beer money!

As work drew to a close on Thursday, my desk phone rang. It was Carole. She needed to see me that evening, she would come to my place. Unusual and I wondered what was wrong.

I sat in and waited for my doorbell to ring and, when it did, I ran down the hall pretty quickly.

"Hi, Vee. Can we go somewhere?" I was a bit taken aback as I wasn't expecting to go anywhere! So we went to a quiet back street pub, got drinks, and found a table.

"So, what is this all about?" I asked.

"Well, it's Hazel. I told her about Ginny and her situation now that Celly is coming back. She was heartbroken, she actually cried. She has been so fed up at work, I don't know what to say to her," she explained. "We need to do something for her."

"We could always go and see her now?" I suggested.

"Well, actually, that's where I'm going now. I've just come here to tell you how bad she is feeling. I'm going to see her now, that's why I can't stay," Carole said.

"Oh, why not me as well?" I said, with a big dollop of disappointment in my voice.

"I don't know," she replied, "she said she just wanted to see me. Some girly hugs, I suppose?" I was definitely disappointed. I felt like I was being pushed aside again.

And so, we said goodbye and Carole left to go to Shepherds Bush and give Hazel some sympathy. I went home, put some music on and lay on the bed. The image of Carole and Hazel making love burned brightly in my imagination so I had a good wank and fell asleep.

____________________

Friday at work, I was hoping Carole would call with plans for the weekend but she didn't. With neither of us having a phoneline at home, we had no way to contact each other so I was at a loose end all weekend. Bloody hell, I was so used to being with Carole and, possibly, Hazel that being alone had me feeling very fed up and I could do nothing about it. At this point, I was pretty committed to Carole that I wasn't even tempted to go to the local pubs to pick up a girl for a one-night stand. So I stayed indoors all weekend, whiling my days away and waiting for Monday to come around.

__________________

Of course, Monday came around, and I would have the opportunity to call Carole at work. I called her company, the calls going through to the switchboard.

"Can I speak to Carole in stock control, please?"

"I'm sorry but Carole is on leave for two weeks." the operator replied. Those words cut me deep. She hadn't told me she would be off work.

"Er, well, is it possible to speak to Hazel in personnel?"

"I'm afraid Hazel is off on leave for two weeks as well."

"OK, thank you." Oh, no! What is going on? So there was no way that I could contact Carole or Hazel, what was I going to do?

I spent the rest of the day fretting over the state of my relationship with my girlfriend. In fact, for the most of the week - and there was still another week afterwards! There was disappointment that Carole hadn't told me she was having time off. I would have expected to be included in her plans, of course I would, so now my disappointment was turning into anger! What the fuck was happening?

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

There was no way that I could contact Carole, I could only hope that she would call me at work sometime. And every day, I never strayed too far from my desk, just in case she called. And, as each day passed without a phone call, I was getting more and more angry.

The only way for me to speak to her was to go to her room near Camden Town, only a twenty minute walk. Day by day, my anger grew so I eventually got up the courage to face her.

____________________

Although walking to Carole's place was only a twenty minute walk, I had so many thoughts in my head, some straightforward and some convoluted, that the twenty minutes felt like an hour. I was working out what I was going to say to her, I was walking along the street, talking to myself and imagining her replies. I must have seemed like a crazy person to anyone passing by!

But nothing prepared me for what was to come. Just as I turned into her street, a car pulled up outside her building. From the driver's door, out stepped a tall, elegant man. From the rear passenger door, clambered two young women, clinging on to each other and giggling as if they were drunk. Hearing the laughter, I could tell that one of the women was Carole, the other I hadn't seen before. They made their way to the front door and Carole fumbled for her keys. There was male laughter and girly giggles as they walked into the house and the door slammed!

I was so angry as I had walked to Carole's place but that anger was replaced by a sense of humiliation after what I had just seen. I don't like confrontation so I couldn't bring myself to ring Carole's doorbell and have words with her. Then the thoughts started running in overtime. Not only had she not been honest about taking time off from work, she seemed to have brought some random new people, possibly a couple, back to hers. Who knew what they would be doing? Based on our relationship together, I was probably the best person to imagine what they were doing!

I waited a few minutes, watching the front door for any departures. Then I thought, fuck it! I was going to find out what was going on. I walked to the door and rang Carole's doorbell. There was the familiar pitter-patter of her footsteps and then, the door opened. Carole was wearing her kimono-style mini robe, obviously, she was naked underneath.

"Vee! What are you doing here?" She was holding the door as if not to let me in.

"Well, I haven't seen you for a week so I thought I'd check in with you." I walked into the hallway, fortunately, Carole didn't offer much resistance. We walked upstairs and into her room. I was confronted by the sight of the man, laying stark naked on the sofa and the giggly girl, still dressed, on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

"Er, Vee, this is Tony and his wife, Jeanie. We met in a pub near Chalk Farm."

"And the nearest fucknest was here?" I was still angry but a little bit turned on by this couple who seemed to be oblivious to my presence!

"Oh, shit," Carole said, "I'm sorry, Vee, I just needed a rest from you and me. You know what I mean?" She was a bit flustered, obviously turned on by Jeanie sucking her husband's cock. "Please stay, please, Vee!" Carole pleaded with me. I was angry with her but the sight of Jeanie's little blonde head bobbing up and down on Tony's cock ... well, she was real good!

Carole hugged me and kissed me and started to unbutton my shirt. She was soon down to my trouser belt and the trousers were gone too. Her robe fell open to reveal her lovely, nibbly nipples. I bent down to suck them but she dropped to her knees to take my cock in her mouth. It was such a rush to be an addition to this evening's fun that I grabbed the back of Carole's head, partly in lust but partly in anger, and slammed my cock to the back of her throat!

She gagged loudly and, finally, we caught the attention of Carole's new playmates.

"Wow! Who are you?" asked Jeanie.

"I'm Vee, Carole's boyfriend!"

"Welcome to the party, mate," said Tony, as he grabbed Jeanie's head to put her mouth back on his cock.

Both Jeanie and Carole were working hard on their respective men. I could see Jeanie taking Tony's cock so deep in to her mouth, then stroking him, wanking him hard until he was ready to come. Then she stopped. Then carefully taking him in deep again, licking him as she stroked him and wanking him hard again.

Carole was her usual magic self, holding my cock up to access my balls, licking and lovingly sucking each testicle, before her mouth was back on my cock. Every time that I saw Tony getting close to his explosion, it spurred me on to give Carole's mouth the same treatment. It was like a competition!

Finally, Carole was ready for my delivery and I was ready to deliver! And it looked like Jeanie and Tony were both ready as well. The ladies went through their final moves and both of us guys were moaning and grunting as loud as we could. We both came together, the girls getting a mouthful of their man with plenty of extra around their faces.

After we all got our breath back, the girls moved onto the bed, their faces sticky with spunk. They shared a deep kiss and then proceeded to lick each other faces before kissing again for another spunky kiss.

"Oh, Carole, that was fucking amazing!" said Jeanie. "I've always wanted Tony to come all over my face and have another girl lick it all off! You are so sexy!"

"Awww, you are too. You did it to me as well! Woowee!" Carole responded. "You want more?"

Jeanie said, "What you got?" Well, what WE got, me and Tony, were our cocks starting to twitch, despite giving each of our girls a facial! It was a bit awkward, two naked strangers with semi hard-ons. Tony was first to move with an outstretched hand! We looked quite ridiculous as we shook hands and settled down to watch our girls getting it on!

Jeanie was still dressed but she wasn't wearing much in the first place. Both girls were kneeling on the bed and Carole leaned in to Jeanie, kissed her and reached around her back to unzip her mini dress. It fell off, revealing a nice cleavage in a lacy bra. Carole reached around again to unclipped Jeanie's bra and her perfectly-shaped tits came into view. She had large aureolae with suckable nipples, sticking almost as far as Carole's.

"Great tits, eh?" said Tony, "As soon as I saw those big, dark nipples, I knew she was the girl for me."

"They are rather impressive," I replied, not wanting to give away the fact that I wanted to wank myself off and come all over those tits! My cock twitched a little bit more.

Carole went straight for those nipples and sucked each one really hard until her mouth popped as she let go. Jeanie threw her head back in pleasure and then slipped Carole's kimono top from her shoulders. Carole's hand had moved down to Jeanie's matching panties and was feeling for her clit and found it in spectacular fashion!

"Ohhhh!" Jeanie cried out. "Mmmmm, your fingers feel so nice!" She kneeled up so that Carole could remove her panties. Then Carole pushed Jeanie onto her back and dived straight onto her pussy. She started out quite rough, sticking her tongue as deep into Jeanie's slit as possible and licking upwards through her outer lips and sucking on her clit on the way. Jeanie wasn't so much moaning as shouting, deep throaty calls of "Fucking hell!" and "Oh my God! Yes!" And Carole went back to the beginning and did it all again! Twice!

Jeanie was getting so much pleasure every time Carole tongue lapped up from her fuck hole to her clit and chewing on her labia. Jeanie was screaming! On Carole's fourth trip along Jeanie's juicy pussy, she let go of an almighty gush, soaking Carole's face. Carole temporarily paused her assault to lick up Jeanie's spurt and Jeanie saw this as her opportunity to return the favour.

She had the strength to push Carole on to her back and repeat the assault on her pussy that Carole had put her through. By now, Tony and I were muttering "Amazing!" and a few shouts of "Fucking hell!" of our own, urging Jeanie to give as good as she had got and stroking our rock hard cocks with intent. She had locked Carole's hips with one arm underneath her ass and her hand pressing on her stomach, with the other hand pushing a variety of fingers inside Carole's pussy.

Carole's moans were almost as throaty and loud as Jeanie's. Jeanie was plowing her tongue up and down Carole's pussy lips, her fingers poking deep inside her vagina. Tony couldn't stand it anymore and stood up at Carole's head, shoving his cock into her mouth. Her hands were pulling down his shaft, exposing his purple head, glistening with her saliva. She eagerly devoured him as deep as her breathing would allow.

Jeanie's backside was sticking up in the air and looked so inviting. I moved behind her and entered her soaking pussy with as much anger as I had left, although I was no longer very angry! My thrusts were pushing Jeanie's face into Carole's pussy, Tony was moaning loudly as Carole's hands were wanking him off. Carole was on the edge as Jeanie continued her fingering and licking and she was sucking hard on Tony's cock. I was starting to get past my own edge and I made my last thrusts as I exploded inside Jeanie, giving her as much as I could. Tony watched his wife as she came from my thrusting, still licking at Carole's pussy, Carole was coming and, finally, Tony lost control and pumped his spunk into Carole's mouth! In the space of what was probably less than thirty seconds, we had all come massively with as much noise as we could make!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I had come to Carole's place, expecting things to end for us in a heartbreaking way but she had found some new sexy playmates and the evening had finished in another spectacular night of sex!

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments