Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

42 - And It's Farewell To Jeanie

"And a shock farewell from Carole!"

4
1 Comment 1
429 Views 429
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"These stories are my distant memories, based on true events. Conversations have been embellished, but the substance is still there"

After our massive evening, our night-time sleeping arrangements left us free for a bit of bed-hopping but things didn't amount to much. We were all faded from our earlier activities and I certainly wasn't capable of more than a semi hard on. Carole, Hazel and Jeanie all admitted to being a little sore after all the licking, sucking and fucking that we had done and our bed-sharing was no more than cuddles and gentle masturbation.

Unbeknownst to me was that my bed partner when I did wake up was Hazel. She was still asleep but I woke up with the usual morning glory from an erotic dream I'd been having. I couldn't help but place my hand on my cock and give myself a few gentle strokes. Then, Jeanie came into the bedroom, announcing that it her her turn to keep me company! She saw my semi erection as I continued to stroke myself.

"Wow, Vee!" she exclaimed, "haven't you fucked her yet?"

"Hazel is still asleep," I replied.

"Well, we'd better wake her up!" and she leaned across the bed and gently kissed Hazel. She stirred and slowly woke up to Jeanie kissing her more urgently. I continued to stroke my cock but my semi was becoming more urgent as well!

Jeanie left the bedroom, me with a growing hard-on and a sleepy Hazel cupping my balls. She returned hand-in-hand with Carole and holding a small bottle in her other hand. Hazel was now fully awake and sucking my cock!

"Now, let the sticky fun begin!" Young people of the previous generation were probably going to church on a Sunday morning but not us! We were all naked, ready for another exciting session of sex!

Once again, Jeanie was in control.

"Right, Vee, sit on that chair!" As always, I did as I was told. I sat on the chair, sporting a raging hard-on on which Hazel had spent five minutes hard work. She kneeled in the middle of the bed in between the other two. She held the small bottle in her hand - it was honey!

She squeezed it against herself and the goo dribbled down her body.

"OK, girls! The name of the game is stop the honey from reaching the bed!" Straightaway, Carole and Hazel lay down on the bed and were licking honey from Jeanie's torso but all pretence of stopping the honey getting on the bed covers had disappeared. The bottle was being passed around and squeezed for what it's worth over each other. The licking and rubbing in was becoming more intense and, at any one time, two of the girls would be in a sixty-nine, squeezing the bottle and dribbling honey into each other's pussies.

I really wanted to get involved and taste those sweet pussies but, as soon as I moved from the chair, Jeanie would give me a disapproving look, waggle her finger and firmly say, "No!" I was in emotional agony as well as the physical agony of trying to keep my cock under control.

Finally, Jeanie beckoned me over. Having hot Carole and Hazel to move off the bed, she told me to lay down while she administered to my raging cock. I expected her hands to wank me or her mouth to suck me but, the sensation I felt was cold and gooey!

"Come on, girls, let's get to work!" All three of them were running their hands and tongues up and down my cock and I was well and truly lubricated. Jeanie was last to suck me and first to climb on board. She rode me gently for a while and climbed off. Carole was next as Hazel's tongue went straight to Jeanie's pussy, tasting the honey from the pot!

Carole leaned forward and we kissed, sharing pussy juices mixed with the honey. This was exquisite, such a sweet beautiful taste, we could have kissed for ages. Hazel pulled Carole up to kiss her and replace her as the rider of my cock. But not before Jeanie had squeezed the last dribble of honey from the bottle. My cock was hot from Carole's pussy but that drop of honey was cooling as it hit and I gave out a sharp intake of breath. Then Hazel climbed on.

She rode me gently at first (maybe still a little sore?) but she soon built up a rhythm as I groped at her tits. Her hands were leaning on the bed either side of me, her ass sticking up as I made gentle thrusts. I saw Carole bend down behind her to lick her ass crack but she moved further down to where Hazel's pussy was enveloping my cock and managed to lick us both for a few moments. It was like a signal between the girls for a change. My cock sprang out of Hazel's pussy and Carole took my cock in her mouth, no doubt able to taste the mix of honey and Hazel's own honey!

Hazel fell off me and Carole climbed on. She repeated the pattern of the gentle ride. Hazel leaned to kiss me but Carole pushed her away so that she could kiss me herself. Jeanie was notable by her absence but she returned to the bedroom with a small home movie camera. She was filming our lusty activities with the 8mm camera, no doubt we would be able to watch it back later. WOW! We were starring in our very own hard porn movie. Jeanie moved around the bed quite expertly, like she had done this before.

Beside us, Hazel was fingering herself in a full-on masturbation and she was definitely playing up to the camera. Jeanie handed the camera to Carole, giving her some brief instructions, and went down on Hazel to help her reach her orgasm. Carole filmed the scene from her overhead position and moved the camera up to get the ecstatic reaction on Hazel's face. I turned to Hazel to kiss her but she was rolling her head with pleasure and our mouths couldn't connect.

Carole handed the camera to me so that I could catch the ecstasy on her face and, for a few minutes, she rode me hard, her face contorted with breathless pleasure. It was starting to get too much for me and I started to groan as I was reaching my climax. Jeanie seemed to sense this and urged Carole on. "Fuck him! Ride him fast!" Carole's speed increased as her pussy grinded back and forth on my aching cock, aching to unload the spunk that I had managed to keep under control.

Bloody hell, it was now! I shouted the loudest I had for a long time and exploded inside Carole as she let go of her warm juices over my cock! What a feeling that was! Warm juices, hot spunk! It left us both gasping for breath. I wasn't sure if I had managed to capture the moment, we'd see later. Jeanie took the camera from me and gave it to Hazel.

"Hazel, get a good shot of this! Carole, sit on my face and let me have it!" WOW! There was going to be a lot to give! Jeanie lay on the bed and Carole obliged. Hazel was right there, getting the shot, then Carole leaned forward, getting her mouth all over Jeanie's pussy. Hazel moved to Carole's backside to capture Jeanie licking Carole's pussy voraciously, making sure she didn't miss a drop.

Hazel positioned herself behind Jeanie's head and spread her legs either side. Still holding the camera, she fingered herself with her free hand and quickly got up to speed to reach another climax, squirting all over Jeanie's head and Carole's ass. Jeanie's short blond hair was soaked with sweat and Hazel's juices as she continued to lick at Carole. That was the sexiest thing I ever saw! I could only look on with my limp but sticky cock in my hand.

___________________

This amazing weekend was drawing to a close and, soon, we would to have to say our goodbyes to one of the most experienced and sexiest women we had ever met. Jeanie had a beautiful face, framed by a perfect blonde bob hairstyle which harked back to the super model Twiggy from the Swinging Sixties, ... and she certainly did swing! Jeanie also dressed in elegant style but, underneath those classy clothes, there was the most gorgeous body! Her relationship with Tony appeared to be so free and expressive that, after we'd left her, she became my biggest fantasy, to be married to a woman with such style, such beauty and such sex appeal. She was unbelievable!

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

We had a final clean up, all showering with each other but too sore and worn out to do anything much more than hug and kiss. Before leaving, we all sat down for a civilised cup of tea. Jeanie, though, decided to go for a last hurrah! as she knelt down in front of me and unzipped my jeans.

"I had noticed, Vee, in the shower, that you seemed eager for more action?" she said.

"Well, I'm always ready for it! Ask Carole."

"And me," Hazel chipped in.

"Well," Jeanie continued, "this weekend, I felt that it was all about us ladies and you were somewhat a bystander, someone looking on and waiting for the opportunity to join in. Well, now, this is all about you!"

Jeanie pulled out my cock, now at semi-hard-on state in anticipation, and sucked and wanked me to a pretty much full explosion in her mouth! Then she tucked my softened cock into my pants and stood up to give each of the girls a deep, passionate kiss, sharing a mouthful of spunk with them as a parting gift! There were plenty of moans and yummy sounds, I just wanted this to last forever!

"Look, I have to kick you out, I've got dinner guests this evening and I need to tidy up!" Jeanie said. I wondered what she would be serving for dinner!

We hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes, expressing our thanks for a beautiful weekend, and got into the lift taking us down to the ground floor.

We chattered and gabbled about the amazing things we had done and witnessed over the weekend and continued to talk all the way to Carole's flat, a twenty-five minute walk from Belsize Park.

It was Sunday evening and we all had to go to work the next day so we parted company. We said our passionate goodbyes to Carole and I walked with Hazel to Camden Town tube station.

We talked as we were walking and then, Hazel said, "What's happening with you and Carole?"

I was taken aback. "Why, er, nothing. Why do you ask?"

"Well, she seemed a bit distracted, that's all." I told her about my attempts to get settled with Carole but she said that we were too young and she wanted to have some fun before settling. Hazel listened and paused before she went through the ticket barrier. "Look, if anything happens with you and Carole, just call me." Then, we kissed politely to say goodbye. "Oh, fucking hell," she said and pulled me in for a tighter clinch and a deep, intense passionate kiss! Once again, I was taken aback. She left me at the barrier as she rushed to go down the escalator.

Now, I didn't know where I stood with Carole or with Hazel. Another episode of total confusion in my love life!

_____________________

Then, later that week, I got the call.

Carole called and asked me to meet her in The Brecknock Arms, a pub off Camden Road, halfway between her flat and my bedsit.

After getting a couple of drinks, she began to talk about our situation. Basically, I wanted to settle down with her and she didn't want to settle down. But the added factor was that, now, she wanted to get involved in the sex parties that Jeanie and Tony used to go to.

"I know that you're not keen. You just want me to be with you and occasionally Hazel, I suppose. Nothing wrong with that. But I know that it would upset you if I start to go to sex parties and get fucked by other men." Not the first time I was taken aback that week. "So, I know I'm being selfish but I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore."

"What?" and then, I gathered my thoughts. "Hazel said you seemed to be distracted over the weekend. Oh my God! Really? But we've got something good, haven't we?" I didn't know what to say or even why I was saying it. Carole seemed to be determined to end our relationship just like that.

"I know Hazel likes you ... a lot," Carole said.

"Really? But it wouldn't be ... No, stop it. I cannot believe that you want to give us up!"

Carole got up, tried to compose herself, said "Sorry, Vee," and walked out of the pub.

I was stunned. I didn't even go after her, I felt like I had no strength. I slumped down into the chair and stared at my beer. I must have sat like that for a while because the barman called over to me, "You alright, mate?" I lifted my head and just gave a feeble wave. "Yeah, I'm OK." I drank my beer, went to the bar, and got another. And repeat! I got really pissed that night. I staggered home, had a pee in someone's front garden, was sick in someone else's front garden, it took nearly an hour to walk the mile back to my place. I climbed the stairs, fell on the bed fully clothed and blacked out!

____________________

Back at work, I was getting distracted by what had happened, running things over in my head. Each day, the distraction lessened, although I felt that I should have done something or should be doing something to get Carole back. Maybe I could go and see her at her flat and try and get some answers but I didn't want any confrontation or animosity so that idea was very quickly dismissed.

I kept going back to Hazel's remark as we were walking to the tube station. When I thought more deeply about it, the more crazy reasons occurred to me. In our relationship, Carole like to take charge but, during the weekend with Jeanie, she allowed Jeanie to be in control of proceedings. Of course, she wasn't just standing by, watching and taking notes but she was definitely feeling the pleasure of what the more experienced woman was 'teaching' her!

So was that the path that Carole wanted to follow? If so, good luck to her. But I really did think we had a serious relationship in the making. In the eighteen months since losing my virginity, I had had a variety of situations from one night stands to intense sexual relationships but these had only lasted a few weeks. But Carole and I had been going together for almost six months!

The more time that went by and the more I thought about my 'theory', then I became less sad about our split. I even started to have fantasies about Carole in the middle of a gang bang! My big fantasy, though, was Jeanie moving me into her flat because Tony had left her and she turned to me for comfort! Well, that wasn't going to happen, was it?

I even found myself becoming jealous of guys like Tony, guys who were suave, sophisticated men about town who could attract gorgeous girls like Jeanie! Oh, the tricks a grieving mind can play!

But, amidst all this doom and gloom, someone or something was soon going to lift up my spirits ...

Published 
Written by VeeJay45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments