Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing Her Limits - Part Two

"Ryan and Amy play more at the gloryhole, and it starts to become a powerful part of their sex life."

31
5 Comments 5
897 Views 897
7.2k words 7.2k words

Ryan met back up with a nervous, fidgeting Amy at the back of the store, and they followed the dimly lit hallway - with off-white floors of the same stained linoleum as the rest of the store - to a ninety degree turn.  Beyond that turn was a series of numbered doors on each side of the hall; each door had a red light above it.  Currently, doors one, five, and six were lit.  Since those doors were also closed – while the rest were not – it was simple to deduce that those three booths were currently occupied. 

“I guess that we just pick any booth,” Amy offered as she started to move towards door number seven, but Ryan stopped her.

“The clerk said that booths three and six were a little bigger, that we’d have more room there,” Ryan explained.  “I guess those are the couples’ booths?” he offered.

Amy shrugged.  “Okay, that makes sense,” she answered.

Since booth six was occupied, the couple moved into booth three before closing and locking the door.  Inside the small room was a bench, a TV screen currently providing the only light in the room, and some sort of machine complete with a coin slot.  Next to the machine was a laminated sign that read “TOKENS ONLY.  1 TOKEN = 5 MINUTES VIDEO PLAY.”  The only other featured items in the room were a small trash can and a roll of cheap paper towels.

Ryan fed the machine a token, and the TV screen came to life in the middle of a scene with a blonde woman moaning while a redheaded woman eagerly gave her oral.  He realized that the machine had a timer on it – it was counting down from five minutes – so he fed it several more tokens and watched the time remaining jump up to thirty-nine minutes and forty-one seconds.

Amy had already taken a seat on the bench, and once Ryan had the token situation in hand, she asked, “What else is on?”  Upon examination, Ryan realized that the machine had up and down arrow buttons on it; when pressed, they changed the channel and thus the content on the TV.  They flipped through several choices before settling on a very regular woman sucking a cock while another guy stood nearby while stroking his own.

Their viewing choice made, Ryan sat down next to his wife on the bench.  The two of them watched the movie together in silence for close to a minute, when Ryan finally decided that enough was enough.  If they were just going to watch porn, they could do that in comfort, with a much better selection than the various channels that the little store offered.  No, the point here was to be adventurous… so he decided to make a move.  He reached up, placed his hand on Amy’s cheek, and guided her face to his.  As he began to kiss his wife, Ryan slipped his hand across the clingy fabric of her dress until his fingers encircled her left breast.  She pulled back, gave him a little grin, then leaned back in for another kiss as he began to tease her nipple.

After a minute or two of deep kissing accompanied with nipple stimulation, Ryan became aware that Amy was fidgeting a bit on the bench next to him.  He allowed his hand to drop down to her leg, where it followed the smooth skin of her thigh up and towards his wife’s crotch.  His eyes opened in surprise when he reached his goal.

Again, Amy pulled away, this time with a wicked grin.  “No panties,” she murmured.  “You like?  It was a bitch to keep from flashing the world tonight in this dress!” 

Ryan responded with an enthusiastic “Hell, yes!” as his cock began to stiffen inside of his pants.  As for Amy… she may have appeared reluctant and nervous about the grimy little shop, but her sodden pussy told a different story.  The heat radiated from her womanhood, and Ryan’s fingers found her to be as wet as he could ever recall.  He plunged a finger fully inside of his wife, drawing a surprised gasp, before leaning in to kiss her again while using that lubricated finger to stimulate her clit. 

At first, Amy kissed him enthusiastically, her tongue driving into his own mouth, swirling around his own in a fight for position.  But as he continued to stimulate her swollen clit, Amy began to lose focus, eventually giving up and leaving back.  Ryan took the opportunity to pull her dress up to reveal her nearly smooth mound – Amy kept one small tuft of fine, golden blonde hair right above her clit, though everything else was totally shaved.

Ryan would dip his finger inside Amy’s molten vagina before bringing it back out to rub up and down her proud little nub of her clit, which had long since emerged from its sheath.  Amy was drawing in little breaths in bursts, holding them inside as her body grew more and more rigid.  He knew that her orgasm was getting very near.

Suddenly, he realized that there was light coming from the wall beyond his wife, from a spot just below eye level.  At some point, someone had occupied the booth adjacent to theirs and had fired up the TV inside; there was a hole several inches in diameter cut into the wall between the booths which was allowing light to shine through.  The light changed a bit, went dim, and with a start, it hit Ryan that the guy next to them had moved to peer through the hole to look at what Ryan was doing to his wife.

‘Baby,” Ryan croaked, “there is someone in the booth next to us, and he is watching me play with your pussy.”  Amy moaned aloud, and her legs splayed out wider.  Her expression was a mix of terror and strong arousal; Ryan decided that the only smart move was to keep rubbing.

A choking sound escaped from Amy’s mouth; she was there, and they both knew it.  “That’s it, baby,” Ryan coaxed.  “Come for us.  Let us see you do it.”

“Ohhhh Goodddd… huuuunnngh!” Amy exclaimed as her body went rigid and began to spasm.  Ryan moved his left hand behind her back to steady his wife for fear that she might fall off the bench.  Her eyes were screwed shut as she panted for nearly a minute before finally relaxing.  “Holy shit, that was intense!” the blonde exclaimed.

“That was so hot,” came a masculine voice from the other side of the wall.  Amy blushed, then moved to kneel in front of Ryan as if she hadn’t heard it at all. 

“Time to get you going, mister,” she stated to her husband as she unzipped his pants.

Ryan was already achingly hard from his wife’s show and orgasm; his penis seemed comically inclined to stay inside of his boxers until it finally popped out in one sudden movement.  He was fairly certain that he saw Amy cut her eyes towards the hole in the wall before she leaned forward and began to suck his penis into her mouth.  Ryan groaned in appreciation; he thought that he might have heard the other voice do the same, but he couldn’t be certain if it was a real sound, something from the porn movie, or just his overactive imagination.  Regardless of where the sound came from, the sensations were amazing, and the seedy environment seemed to accentuate the moment.

For a couple of minutes, rational thought totally vacated Ryan’s mind in favor of the focus on the carnal sensations of his wife’s warm, wet, glorious mouth around his dick.  Amy paused for a brief moment as she shifted her weight, and when she did, Ryan saw it.

A hard cock was poking through the gloryhole and into their booth.  His wife was on her knees in front of him, but was only a couple feet away from this stranger’s penis.

Frankly, the stranger’s pale dick wasn’t particularly noteworthy.  Ryan wasn’t hugely endowed or anything, but at six inches or so with proportionate thickness, he’d never had a complaint.  The newcomer to the room was probably a little smaller than he was in both length and girth, though the man, of course, lost a little of the former due to the thickness of the wall.  Even so, this was the Carters’ fantasy brought to life – there was a stranger’s cock standing proudly in the room with them. 

Ryan cleared his throat.  “Um, baby…” he spoke uncertainly, “we have a visitor.”  He gestured to the side, and Amy turned her head a bit, her husband’s penis still in her mouth.  Her eyes widened at the sight, and she backed away from Ryan’s cock. 

Amy cut her eyes to the side, then up at her husband’s face.  “What do I do?” she hissed, her face a mask of uncertainty.

“What do you want to do?” Ryan asked in an even tone. 

“I don’t know!” she replied quickly.   “I… just… I…” she trailed off as she looked again at the strange cock.

Ryan had a moment of uncanny clarity.  He knew without a doubt that he and his wife stood at a crossroads.  He could encourage her to resume sucking him off.  He would have a nice orgasm, she could be the star of an additional little performance, then they could leave this place with their marriage vows intact.  No one would ever know about their seedy little diversion here, they would have a hot story to recall in bed, and that would be that.

But his own words flew back into his face.  If they walked out here, wouldn’t they both always wonder how it would have been if they had taken the plunge?  He remembered how hard Amy had gotten off to the fantasy of sucking a stranger’s cock though a gloryhole – and right now, they were literally faced with the opportunity to bring that fantasy to life.  Ryan could see the look on his wife’s face; she was a little scared, sure… but she was also very turned on and more than a little curious.  No one would ever know.  They would never recognize the guy.  It was about as perfect and secret of an environment as there could be to explore something like this. 

“I think,” Ryan started, his voice husky, “that you want to give it a try.  I think that you should suck his cock.”

Amy’s eyes widened.  “But…” she protested, “I’m married!  I can’t just suck a cock that doesn’t belong to my husband – let alone some stranger’s dick in a porno booth!”

Ran grinned.  “Why not?  You’re married… okay, then.  I’m your husband.  I give you permission.” She looked like she might protest, so he kept talking.  “I didn’t hear you say that you didn’t want to, just that you couldn’t.  I’m telling you that you can.”

She looked back up at him, clearly conflicted.  “Are you sure about that?  Really?  You won’t be mad?  I would never hurt you!”

Ryan slid down off the bench and hugged his wife close.  “Baby,” he spoke softly, “I love you so much.  I won’t be mad, I won’t be hurt.  We’ve seen this in porn, we’ve fantasized; we both would think it was hot.  I would think you were incredibly sexy if you tried it.”

Something passed over Amy’s face, and her expression calmed a little bit.  She gave Ryan a kiss and whispered to him, “Thank you.”

She moved a couple of feet away, came close to the stranger’s penis.  Tentatively, Amy stuck her tongue out and licked across the head.  A soft moan could be heard from the other side of the wall.  She looked back up and flashed a wicked grin at her husband, then enveloped the tool in her mouth.  This time, her actions provoked moans from all three of them.

Ryan had half expected his wife to be a little shy, a little tentative to begin with.  He assumed that she would get into the fellatio once she got comfortable with the idea of sucking a stranger’s cock, but he had figure that it would take a little bit for her to reach that point.

He was quite mistaken.

It seemed that once Amy had finally made up her mind, any possible reservations were pushed to the side.  After no more than fifteen seconds of slow movement on the strange penis, she attacked it with gusto.  The blonde’s eyes were closed in some mixture of concentration of desire as she suddenly kicked her efforts into high gear, sucking up and down on the hard shaft with an intensity that had one clear goal – to extract an ejaculation as quickly as possible from the man on the other side of the wall. 

Ryan got to his feet and moved in for a closer look.  The moment was so memorable, his beautiful wife sucking some stranger’s cock with absolute abandon in the seedy little video booth.  The smallest details seemed to leap out at him as he watched while idly stroking his own dick.  The hollows in Amy’s cheeks as she applied obvious suction to the other man’s phallus.  The flush on her face.  The tiny beads of perspiration on her forehead.  The stray freckle on the otherwise milky pale shaft of the cock in her mouth.  The yellowish stains of old semen against the white paint that lay beneath the gloryhole itself.

After no more than three or four minutes, there was the sound of two sharp raps against the wall above and to the side of the hole.  While Ryan knew of the lore around such knocks, it took him a long moment to process what he was hearing.  If Amy made the connection – or even heard the sound – it was impossible to tell, as she continued sucking the stranger’s cock like her life depended on it. 

Moments later, Ryan heard a muttered curse from the adjacent room and Amy’s blue eyes flew open wide.  Judging from the look on her face, the first blast of the other man’s semen into the back of her throat had caught her completely by surprise.  The blonde coughed, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, but she would not relent – she leaned in until her nose was buried in the gloryhole and she slowed her efforts, giving short little strokes and moaning softly as the other man emptied every bit of his load into the back of her mouth.

When the softening pale cock pulled out of her mouth and through the hole, Amy looked up at her husband with a rueful grin and wiped her chin with the back of her hand.  “Damn it,” she exclaimed softly.  “He was so fast, I couldn’t get there with him!”  It was only then than Ryan processed the fact that Amy’s hands had been underneath her dress; she had clearly been rubbing her clit along with her efforts on the other man’s dick.

“Thanks,” came the muffled commentary from the other room.  “That was hot as fuck!”

With a glance back at the hole, Amy came to her feet.  Her expression was a bit conflicted now; she seemed concerned. 

“Are we really okay?” she asked Ryan in a small voice.  “I hope I didn’t fuck anything up, I…” 

Ryan cut her off by pulling her into a hug and whispering in her ear.  “Of course we are okay, baby.  I encouraged you, didn’t I?  That was hot as fuck.”  He pushed back a little and made dirty eye contact.  “I love you,” he continued.  “This is just a little play.  Just us living out fantasies that we have both had.  Okay?”

Amy’s face was one of gratitude and love as she leaned forward to kiss to kiss her husband.  He hesitated for the tiniest of instants, but decided that he was being foolish.  They shared a passionate kiss, and yes – he could taste semen in her mouth.  What of it?  Why be a prude now?

Ryan realized that he was still achingly hard; he slipped a hand under Amy’s dress to discover that her pussy was an absolute sopping mess.  As he began to tease her clit and kiss her again, he saw motion from the corner of his eye – word must have traveled fast, as they already had a new visitor at the hole.

Amy realized that her husband was staring, and she turned her head to see.  “Oh,” she exclaimed softly.

The newcomer had wasted no time inserting his own cock through the hole.  It bore little resemblance to the last one; this penis was already larger than the first one, even though it did not appear to be fully erect quite yet.  In addition, this member was coal black, with a dark brownish head.

The blonde realized that she was staring at the new phallus; she tore her gaze away and looked at Ryan.  “He’s black,” she whispered, a bit unnecessarily. 

“I know,” Ryan replied mildly.

“But I’ve never.  Um.  What should I…” she started, but her husband cut her off.

“If we are pushing limits, we may as well really push them,” Ryan stated.  “We’re both still turned on.  He is in obvious need of attention.  Why not go ahead and mark one more new thing off the list?”

Amy swallowed nervously, glancing back at the hole.  “So you think that I should…”

Ryan nodded.  “I do.  You should suck him, too.  I want to see my wife suck a stranger… a black stranger.  I want to see him to cum in her mouth.  I want her to swallow his semen.”

A shiver ran through the blonde’s body.  “I want that, too,” she breathed.  She gave Ryan one more quick kiss, then sank back to her knees in front of the hole.

As his wife took the head of the new penis into her mouth, Ryan couldn’t help but notice the huge contrast between her ivory complexion and the dark skin of the black man’s cock.  Her attitude this time around was different, almost bordering on reverence as she slowly moved her head up and down.  Her blue eyes were focused on the wall where the man’s face would have been were he visible; it seemed as though she were perhaps imagining making eye contact with this new stranger as she serviced him.

 But of course, she couldn’t see him.  This was so much of the thrill of the situation; this was Ryan’s high-class wife, this successful professional, this loving mother… here she was, kneeling on the dirty floor in this seedy little shop, sucking the cock of some black dude they had never even seen, let alone met.  Amy had always worried about what her parents might think, what her friends might think, what the other parents at the school might think.  But here and now, all that mattered was what she, her husband, and this strange black man thought.

And right now, they all thought that the situation was scaldingly hot.

Ryan realized that his wife had picked up her pace.  The black man’s penis appeared to be fully erect now; by Ryan’s best guess, the phallus was a good inch longer than his own, and appeared to be a little thicker, as well… which would make it the largest cock his wife had ever touched.  It was definitely too long for her to take all of it into her mouth, at least from this angle; fortunately, the thickness didn’t appear to be too much for her to handle.  In fact, Amy seemed to be managing it quite well, judging from the small periodic moans she made as she slid her mouth up and down, up and down, over and over the ebony cock.

At some point, Ryan realized that he had been stroking his own dick while watching his wife suck the black stranger.  He wasn’t sure how long it had gone on; the porn on the screen was long forgotten, nothing but the slurping sounds and the up and down motion of his wife’s mouth on this black cock seemed to matter.

There was a knock on the wall.  This time, Ryan reacted.  “He’s about to come,” he warned.

Amy cut her eyes at Ryan, made a sound that might have been “mmm-hmm”, but could have just been a moan of encouragement.  She then focused again on the wall, as if looking up to an imaginary man...

When the black cock erupted, Amy’s eyes again flew open wide, but this time, she was prepared.  Momentarily, her eyes rolled back in her head, she moaned loudly… and suddenly, Ryan was aware of a spattering sound inside of the room.  As his eyes focused on the small puddle of clear liquid beneath Amy’s dress, he realized what had happened.

“Holy fucking shit…” Ryan groaned.

Despite the fact that both of her hands were clearly visible, Ryan’s wife had just squirted - solely from this black man ejaculating his semen into her mouth.  Amy’s pussy was literally untouched, but there was no denying the liquid dripping off of the hem of her dress onto the dingy linoleum below.  Some part of his brain registered that his wife was moaning as she took long, slow strokes on the dick in her mouth.  She was clearly trying to milk every last droplet of semen from that black cock.

Eventually, she stopped moving, though she seemed very reluctant to let the black penis go.  Finally, the other man pulled back, and the blonde gave the head one final kiss as the other man’s cock was pulled back through the hole.

Amy turned to look at her husband, saw his own hard cock still in his hand, then grinned at him and leaned forward to take it into her mouth.  Ryan was unsure if she even got to a third stroke before his own orgasm was exploding with enough force to rip off the end of his dick.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

--------------------------------------------------------

After Ryan came, the couple cleaned up and left the little shop – much to the clerk’s apparent disappointment.  The greasy man made a big point of hoping that they had a good time and inviting them to come back soon.  The patrons in the store watched Amy leave with intent stares; at least one wore a knowing smirk, but neither of the Carters seemed concerned with what anyone there thought.

The sex that night in the tiny home was unsurprisingly spectacular.  Both Ryan and Amy were keyed up beyond belief, and the enthusiastic need they displayed for one another’s bodies was akin to honeymoon sex.  As a result, they slept very little that night, and the hike the next day was rather slow as a result.

After returning home, the Carters’ sex lives settled in to a higher plateau than they had been before the trip.  The gloryhole experience came up a few times, but oddly enough, it just felt like the two of them were simply extra into one another.  They did still use porn once or twice a week, though it seemed that having experienced gloryhole play in real life had doused a little of their interest in seeking that particular genre.  The couple did watch one compilation of women being fucked at gloryholes – as opposed to giving blowjobs, which was really all that she had watched before – and while Amy did find it to be arousing, it also seemed to her to be unnecessarily awkward and didn’t make its way into her fantasy rotation like the blowjob gloryhole videos had in the past (though Ryan seemed to enjoy it more than she did).

All in all, Amy found herself feeling closer to Ryan than she ever had before.  She had opened up about this dark fantasy; he had encouraged it and accepted her… even supported her, just like he did with all of her various efforts to find herself.  The guy had always been a fantastic husband, a fantastic partner… and he was a hell of a father, as well. 

After a lot of consideration, Amy decided that it was finally time to flush the pills.  At first, she planned to make a big production in front of Ryan of her doing so, but the more she thought about it, the more she decided that making it a surprise would be even better.  She would give the hormones a couple of months to fully work their way out of her system; then in the fall, the two of them could take another little romantic trip and perhaps make one more baby.  She thought of that gorgeous sunset overlook, of charcuterie and chocolates and champagne, and her mind was made up.

Over the next four months, Ryan decided that his wife had developed a kink for swallowing semen; it seemed like almost every time that they had sex, she was pulling away from him right before he ejaculated so that she could swallow his load.  She would make a big production of doing so, often giving him naughty looks and touching herself, or she would make dirty little roleplaying comments about how he needed to pull out before he knocked her up; he certainly wasn’t going to complain about her enthusiasm!  It didn’t really occur to him that the only times he got to cum inside of her were right after her period had ended; all he really processed was that their sex life was freaking amazing and that he loved this woman more than he could say.

Summer passed, and soon enough, it was time for the Carters to take their fall weekend trip.  Ryan had suggested another spot with a nicely finished cabin a couple of hundred miles away, but Amy had her heart set on a romantic sunset overlook followed by lovemaking in the tiny home – with a baby as a possible outcome.  She didn’t track her cycles too closely, and since she had only been off of the pill a short time, she wasn’t really quite certain of her most fertile dates, but she estimated that their trip should be pretty close to the middle of her cycle.  If it didn’t work out?  Well, that was okay, but she wanted to give it that chance.

The drive out this time was pleasant enough, but Amy found it hard to sit still in the car - to the point that Ryan even joked a little at her fidgeting.  Of course, he didn’t realize that she was having issues keeping her fantasies in check; all she could seemingly think of was sex, which just wasn’t like her.  Amy liked sex, and had been far more sexual for the past few months, but for her to not even be able to think about anything else was pretty much unheard of.  It didn’t help that when she did manage to turn her thoughts to other matters, she invariably realized just how wet she was, which naturally put her thoughts back to sex, which seemed to cause a feedback loop, and then bam – she was fidgeting again.

Despite the issues going on inside of Amy’s panties, the Carters arrived in plenty of time to the tiny home, finding the weather to be absolutely perfect.  The temperature was fantastic, and the sky held some cirrocumulus and cirrus clouds in the foreground.  The horizon itself was nearly cloud-free; as a result, the sky became a tapestry for the gods, with splashes of breathtaking color everywhere which were echoed in the bright autumn leaves of the trees below.

Amy and Ryan drank in the show on a blanket while they nibbled their meal and sipped on champagne.  The atmosphere was relaxing, and before long, they had reached the bottom of the bottle.  As the sun slipped below the horizon, they began kissing; light touches turned more intense, and their passions began to boil.

Ryan made a move as if to go down on his wife, but Amy grabbed his shoulders and stopped him.  “Baby,” she pleased softly, “I was you inside of me.  I’ve been thinking about it all day.  I can’t wait.  Please?”

Who was he to argue? 

While there was no one visible outside of the other nearby tiny homes, there were several cars parked around them; it was entirely possible for others to watch the couple if someone was so inclined to peer out into the dusk.  As had been the case in the springtime, Amy seemed to care not one bit about a possible audience; if anything, she was perhaps more keyed up today than she had been back then.  She moaned immediately upon Ryan’s penetration… and holy shit, was she ever wet!  Apparently, the blonde was telling her husband the truth about thinking of sex with him, if the liquid state of her sex were any indication.

Amy responded to her husband’s thrusts with naked hunger.  Normally a rather quiet lover, the blonde was moaning and thrashing about, meeting Ryan’s thrusts, grinding against him, crying out at his deeper penetrations.  While he normally had a good bit of staying power, Amy’s need got to him rather quickly, and Ryan realized that he was going to come far sooner than normal.

“Oh God, baby,” he groaned.  “I can’t hold it much longer.  I’m about to come…”

“Oh yes,” she mewed in response.  “Come for me, baby, come for me, I’ve been thinking about it all day, come for me…”

Up until that very moment, everything had gone exactly according to Amy’s plan.  She had gotten her husband to plan an autumn trip here to this area that she had grown to love so much.  The weather had been ideal.  She had been able to easily seduce Ryan.  Now, he was going to inseminate her right here under the remnants of the gorgeous sunset in this special place; with any luck, they would make a baby tonight.  It would be perfect.

Only, she hadn’t communicated her plan to Ryan; after all, it was supposed to be a surprise.  He had grown so accustomed to her demanding that he pull out and come in her mouth that it had become habit for him.  So tonight, he acted in accordance with that habit; just as he reached the point of no return, he ripped out of his wife’s sodden cunt and moved quickly to present his twitching cock to her lips. 

“Nooooo…” she began to protest softly, but Ryan, caught up in his orgasm, didn’t process her vocalization as anything but another moan.  Realizing that it was too late to do anything else, Amy enveloped the head of Ryan’s turgid penis in her mouth just as the first shot of his semen erupted from the tip and soaked her tongue.  Between the alcohol in her system and her own instincts, Amy found herself moaning as her husband ejaculated inside her mouth; rather than directing his sperm in a quest to find her egg, she found herself greedily swallowing every drop of it down instead.  It’s not as if she could have fooled anyone into believing that she didn’t enjoy swallowing cum; as was pretty much always the case, she found her pussy getting even wetter, if possible, as she swallowed the warm semen straight from the source.

Ah, well.  Tomorrow, they would have sex again – and that time, Amy would make sure to directly tell her husband to cum inside of her.  It wasn’t like any real damage had been done.

Smiling, Amy felt Ryan move down and began to lick at her aching clit.  No, an orgasm beneath the picturesque sky from her husband’s talented tongue would hardly be some horrible burden to bear.  There was always tomorrow…

--------------------------------------------------------

When the alarm went off on Saturday morning, the buzzing rudely snapped Amy out of a heavily erotic dream.  As consciousness returned, she found herself unsure of the exact content of the dream, but discovered that she was already shockingly wet.  As she laid eyes on her groggy husband, she seriously considered scrapping their day’s hiking plans in favor of lying in bed all day; her arousal, her desire was a palpable need almost to the level of a physical ache.  What the hell was going on with her body right now?

But no, the peak of the autumn foliage was short-lived, and the Carters appeared to have timed their trip to coincide almost perfectly with that peak color.  In addition, this year’s weather had led to more vibrant color than had been seen in several years; it seemed a shame to miss out on that.  Today’s hike route included a nigh-legendary overlook that ought to be nothing short of breathtaking with the full tapestry of leaves on display.  No, they would keep their plans, Amy decided; the anticipation would make the payoff of sex all the sweeter tonight.

To be fair, the hike was absolutely incredible.  The leaves were vibrant, there was just a touch of a brisk bite to the breeze, the sky was almost painfully blue.  When they reached the overlook, the patchwork quilt of intense reds, oranges, and yellows bellow – punctuated here and there with the counterpoint of a few evergreens – was simply breathtaking.  After snapping far too many pictures – knowing full well that their cell phones would never truly convey the experience of being in a place like this – the Carters ate a picnic lunch while gazing out over the acres and acres of beauty below them. 

For a time, Amy was distracted enough to almost forget her burning sexual desires… but while sitting on a rock next to Ryan, she shifted a bit and was immediately made aware of the serious ongoing dampness in her panties; as she processed that information, she caught herself staring at Ryan’s crotch.  It was insane how her body seemed determined to focus on one thing and one thing only – sex with her husband.  The blonde decided that she must be ovulating; surely it was the hormones breaking her brain, making her focus so much on her husband’s cock… 

Oh, God.  She was staring again, and this time, he had caught her doing it.

“See anything you like?” Ryan asked with a cheeky grin. 

“Shut up!” Amy retorted, the blush finding her cheeks.

Ryan leaned over to kiss his wife, and she felt her desire crash over her body like a wave.  She found her hands wandering his body almost of their own volition.  Yes, why not have him take her here and now, in this beautiful place?  She would make sure to tell him to cum inside her this time.  There would be no pulling out today…

A dog’s bark interrupted the developing carnal interlude.  Damn it all to hell, a pair of hikers led by a German Shepherd were rounding the bend in the trail some thirty yards away.  Had they been two or three minutes slower, they would have almost certainly been treated to an X-rated display; as it was, Amy and Ryan put themselves back together and began to collect up the remnants of their lunch into their backpacks.  The interruption shouldn’t have been a surprise; the Carters were hardly alone in their desire to drink in the peak autumn colors in places like this one.

Just as well, Amy mused.  An interruption once we got going would have been even worse… not to mention super embarrassing.  Despite this obvious logic, she found her pussy still dripping, her body still aching with desire.  Maybe a quick tryst in the tiny home before dinner was in order?

The hike continued to be fantastic, but due to some detours and unplanned spur trails, it also ended up taking nearly two hours longer than they had planned; the couple had to finish nearly an hour of the hike taking advantage of the aid of head lamps, as dusk quickly got tough to navigate in the woods.  As experienced hikers, Ryan and Amy were prepared and had no trouble dealing with the darkness, but the extended time did eat into all of their cushion between the day’s activities and their evening dinner reservation.  Sex before their meal was clearly off the table, as they had to scramble to get showered and changed in time to make it; as it was, they would still arrive to the restaurant several minutes late.

When they passed the adult store – this time, with four or five cars already in the parking lot – Amy found herself breaking from her pattern of feigned disinterest.  “I see that they are starting to do a business already,” she observed mildly.  “Are you planning to stop in tonight on our way back to the tiny home?”

Ryan nearly choked at his wife’s newfound forwardness.  “Um… well, I hadn’t really thought about it…” he trailed off meekly.

The blonde met him with a cool expression and a single arched brow.  “Is that so?” she queried.  “And here, I thought that was such a big fantasy item for you; I assumed that you had already planned on taking me there.”

Ryan found himself blushing a bit.  “Okay, fine.  Of course I’ve thought about it!  But I would never try to talk you into something that you didn’t want.  And besides… you can’t pretend that I’m the only one that fantasizes about it.  I mean,” he trailed off for a moment, “it’s not like you didn’t enjoy yourself last time.”

Amy dropped the cool mask and giggled.  “Okay, fair enough.”  As she spoke, she couldn’t help but recall that big black cock filling her mouth with his warm seed, and instantly, her pussy leaked more lubricant.  “Get this straight, mister,” she stated in a no nonsense tone as she carefully downplayed the way she shifter her weight in the seat.  “I need to have you tonight.  No ifs, ands, or buts.  That said, I could probably be talked into playing for a little bit on the way back if you want.”

Ryan gripped the steering wheel harder to brace against the dizzying jolt that shot through his body at the suggestion.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was excellent.  Amy made engaging conversation, cracked little jokes, slipped in little innuendos about the sex they would be having.  Her blue eyes danced with energy and mirth, and she did an excellent job of hiding the fact of just how desperately horny she really was.  Outwardly, she was calm and in in control, merely enjoying a pleasant evening with her husband.  Inwardly, she ached for him to throw her down and fuck her hard.  Her desire was so strong that she caught herself fantasizing about pulling over in an empty parking lot and having Ryan bend her over the hood of the car.  She found herself really enjoying the cocktails tonight in an effort to think about something else – anything else – but she wasn’t sure if the alcohol didn’t actually make things worse.

By the time dinner was over, Amy was absolutely tipsy; it shouldn’t have been a surprise that the fires inside were burning even hotter.  As soon as she clicked her seat belt into place in the car, she couldn’t help but blurt out, “Step on it, mister!  I need to get fucked, so let’s get there already!”

Ryan chuckled at her wantonness.  “Oh, is that little pussy needy tonight?” he asked in a mocking tone.  “Too bad.  I thought that I might take you by the adult store, maybe play with you a little bit in a booth.  Who knows, maybe we might let you suck a cock or two there?”

Amy shivered at her husband’s talk; she was quite certain that her hopelessly wet panties had just gotten a little messier with his words.  Damn it, what she really needed was his cock inside of her, but fuck… his suggestions did sound hot.  She supposed that she could ride him on the bench while they wanted a porn movie; it wasn’t exactly the romantic lovemaking she had planned, but it would tide her over until they made it back to the tiny home.  And now that she thought about it, the idea of sucking a little cock through the hole did sound like a lot of fun…

“Fine,” she hissed.  “We will go back there.  But damn it, you have to fuck me tonight!  I’m not sure how much longer I can wait!”

Ryan gave her a huge grin. “Deal,” he replied.

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments