Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing Her Limits - Part One

"A wife discovers porn, then gloryholes, as she explores with her husband."

33
6 Comments 6
1.0k Views 1.0k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a complete work of fiction.  While I draw some inspiration for a few elements from my own life, any resemblance to real people or events is simple coincidence.  Be aware that there is a slow burn before the graphic sex gets under way.  I sincerely hope that you enjoy this tale."

“So, what do you want to watch tonight?” Amy Carter asked her husband, Ryan.  The kids were asleep, the lights were down, the couple was naked in their bed, and the curvy blonde had opened an incognito browser window for the purpose of browsing porn.

Ryan still wasn’t quite sure what to make of his wife’s new pastime.  They had been married for twelve years, and Amy had never before shown any interest whatsoever in porn. In fact, the few times it had come up, she had made some fairly derisive comments about it. 

A few weeks ago, that all changed.  Amy had come home from a lunch date with her sister, and she had asked Ryan about his porn preferences.  At some point during their chat, Amy’s older sister Jen had mentioned something about masturbating to porn.  The idea that women could actually enjoy porn had thrown Amy for a loop; she had literally never considered that women could fancy it.  Ryan had been guarded in his response that day, but Amy’s query had been legitimate; she wasn’t trying to trip him up or gather ammunition for a fight.  She genuinely wanted to know what sort of pornography got her husband’s motor running – apparently, she was largely trying to figure out a good starting point for her own explorations.

The result had been quite positive for their sex life.  To begin with, Amy had been a little reserved, a little reluctant – but the first time that Ryan had slid his fingers to his wife’s crotch to find her panties hot and damp, he had realized that watching porn like this had unlocked something inside of her.  She would watch, wide eyed and fixated on the action on screen, and she would spread her legs to Ryan’s touch without hesitation.  In fact, for the past two weeks or so, if her husband wasn’t quick enough to start playing with her clit, Amy would take matters literally into her own hands, teasing her own little bud very soon after they settled on a video. 

It wasn’t like the Carters had a bad sex life.  Despite having been married for twelve years and having two children; they had sex two to three times on most weeks.  Amy loved to receive oral and was usually amenable to giving it to her husband as well.  They took advantage of a decent variety of positions; Amy occasionally wore sexy lingerie on special occasions.  Ryan knew that many couples were far worse off than his marriage when it came to sex, and he was thankful for what he had.

But ever since Amy had discovered porn, they were having sex more often.  The blonde was more vocal, more intent on what was going on, was way more likely to initiate.  And as for her rubbing herself off while watching a video… Ryan was flabbergasted, albeit in a good way.  As far as he knew, Amy never masturbated; he had actually encouraged her to do so quite a few times, had bought various toys over the years to perhaps assist her – but to no avail.  Despite his efforts, the toys seemed to remain entirely untouched, except for the rare times that the two of them used one together, and Amy simply just did not touch herself. 

Yet here she was tonight, openly rubbing her clit while staring at a decidedly amateur video of a middle-aged brunette woman sucking some guy’s cock in what appeared to be her bedroom.  Judging from the wedding picture hanging above the bed in the video, the man was clearly not the brunette’s husband.  Amy’s eyes were glassy as she teased her clit to the action on the screen; soon enough, the man in the video grunted as he ejaculated, and the brunette swallowed every drop of semen to the compliments of another man’s voice – presumably, her husband was both narrating and filming the action.

Ryan had shared with his wife his preference of watching real people have real sex; he had always despised professional porn.  He found it to be boring, and Amy apparently either agreed or didn’t find his preferences to be objectionable.  Most of their porn viewing seemed to be of real wives having real sex – often with men other than their husbands.  Amy seemed to have a particular weakness for videos that seemed to be spur of the moment, contained sex acts that others might be able to see, or otherwise felt like they were risky or pushed limits.

As the woman on the screen smiled at her cameraman husband, the video came to an abrupt end.  Amy groaned in frustration.  “Just as it was getting good!” she exclaimed in an annoyed tone.  Irritated, the blonde began to scroll the “related” video clips displayed beneath the video they had just watched.  As she scrolled, she read the titles out loud.

“Slutty wife fucks guy after the party… wife and BBC at home… sexy milf sucks a stranger… naughty wife at the gloryhole,” she read.  The last title caused Amy to scrunch up her face in a cute mask of confusion.  “What the heck is a gloryhole?” she asked.

A jolt ran through Ryan as she made her query.  He had always had a bit of a kink for gloryhole porn; the taboo of seeing some chick play with the cock of a guy she had never even seen before just did it for him.  Cautiously, he answered.  “A gloryhole is… erm… well… it’s a hole cut in a wall around waist height.  Guys stick their cocks through them, so the person on the other side can suck them or whatever.  They are found in adult video booths or in some bathrooms.”

Amy giggled and made an incredulous face.  “Wait, seriously?  Gross!  How the hell do you know that?”  She shook her head.  “Never mind,” she stated.  “That’s just so weird!  Why would anyone want to play with some dude’s cock when they’ve never even seen the guy?” 

Ryan kept his face carefully neutral; so much for the two of them enjoying that particular kind of porn together.  Before he could respond, Amy had clicked on another video – this one featuring a milf on some boat at what looked like a lake – and was quickly back to rubbing herself again.  Now was clearly not the time to argue over some rather niche porn.  After all, the real benefit here wasn’t that Ryan could watch whatever porn he wanted to watch carte blanche; the real benefit was in getting his wife riled up from the onscreen action.

Amy rubbed herself to two orgasms that night before she couldn’t stand it anymore and demanded that her husband fuck her.  Not being a fool, Ryan happily obliged.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Carters were a pretty typical suburban family.  The pair had met in college, then dated for a couple of years before getting married.  Ryan was an electrical engineer and made excellent money.  Amy was an ICU nurse and didn’t do bad for herself—not to mention, she always seemed to have the option to pick up extra shifts to pocket whatever fun money the family needed.  After twelve years of marriage, the Carters had two children, ages ten and seven, a boy and a girl, but Ryan and Amy still made a point to go on date nights alone on a regular basis.  Fortunately, the kids were old enough to stay over with grandparents, and both sets of grandparents adored the children, so it was pretty easy for the couple to get away for an evening to reconnect.  Once every few months, they would even take little weekend trips—just the two of them.

At thirty-six years old, Amy was still the kind of woman that turned heads in most social situations.  Her blonde curls hung just past her shoulders, and her blue eyes danced with mischief.  She was curvy but athletic – she spent at least three days per week at the gym, and also ran several miles two to three times per week.  It had been important to Amy to not let the kids permanently wreck her body, so she worked damned hard to get it back after their daughter.  She fought a never-ending battle against a hated enemy of five pounds that seemed to want to jump back on after every single weekend of fun, though Ryan swore to her that he could never see it.  Amy had undergone a lift two years after the second baby, and figuring that she might as well get her money’s worth, she had chosen to augment to a D cup at that time.  To this day, she would admit to the lift - but out of vanity, never the implants - fortunately, her surgeon was good enough that it was impossible to tell that those breasts weren’t given to her by Mother Nature.

Ryan was two years Amy’s senior at thirty-eight years old.  Standing just shy of six feet, he was also a good six inches taller than his wife, though she enjoyed making up some of that difference in heels from time to time.  Ryan was the kind of guy that you would call wiry in build, but he also stayed in good shape with regular time in the gym.  While his hair was a sandier shade than was Amy’s pure blonde, his was also extremely curly – he kept it cropped very short to avoid those curls.  His eyes were also blue; as a result, he could hardly deny either of his blonde haired, curly, blue eyed children.

While Ryan seemed very content with life as a whole, Amy had seemed to grow a little restless over recent months.  He didn’t think that terms like “midlife crisis” exactly applied to this situation, but it was true that his wife seemed to be seeking… something.  She had confessed to him that her biological clock was ticking loudly; they had shared multiple conversations about perhaps having one more baby, though for the time being, Amy had elected to stay on the pill.  Despite that decision, Ryan had given her his blessing to discontinue it whenever she felt ready to do so. 

One thing that was pretty apparent to Ryan, however, was that Amy seemed intent on pushing the limits in her life.

Ryan would never dream of complaining about his in-laws.  They were friendly, had always accepted him, they were helpful people, and they were fantastic with the grandkids.  But he had to admit that they were extremely conservative in their views; by all indications, Amy had lived through a very strict childhood.  She had only had two boyfriends before getting with Ryan in college; as a result, her sexual history was quite limited.  Ryan suspected that Amy’s newfound fascination with porn dovetailed with her recent needs to explore herself and to redefine her boundaries. 

The pretty blonde always seemed to be challenging herself to try new things, to have new experiences.  She had developed a sudden love for trying new foods.  She wanted to sample all sorts of new activities—concerts, plays, axe throwing, even skydiving.  She may not have been quite as adventurous in the bedroom, but Ryan had to admit that porn did appear to be helping to open a few doors in that department, as well; of late, Amy had begun pushing her sexual limits in various situations.

--------------------------------------------------------

A couple of years prior, the Carters had gotten into hiking.  They had discovered more benefits from the activity than just exercise or enjoyment of the outdoors; they had also found that it allowed them to spend hours at a time together, just the two of them.  The miles and hours seemed to melt away as they would talk about pretty much anything that came to mind.  As a result, the two of them grew closer with every such outing.

Hiking together had become such an integral part of their lives that the couple tried to go on a hike together most months.  Since they had already explored a lot of the good trails that were within easy driving distances for day hikes, the Carters had begun doing small overnight trips where they would drive a few hours away, stay in a cabin, tiny home, or other “fun” lodging, then hike before coming home.  Sometimes, they would make a weekend of it, where they might also incorporate a nice dinner, then perhaps hike a different trail the following day before driving back.

One weekend in April, Amy and Ryan said goodbye to the kids as they drove away from Grandma’s house and headed out for a weekend trip with a destination some three hours’ drive away.  Amy was particularly excited, as they had rented a tiny home on the edge of a mountain with a spectacular view of the sunset over the valley.  The area was chock full of well-reviewed trails that neither of the couple had ever explored; they picked out a longer one for Saturday and a shorter one for Sunday.  The plan was to picnic while watching the sunset on Friday, do the longer hike on Saturday, come back to the tiny home to freshen up, then drive a half hour to a nearby city for a dinner at a swanky restaurant.  Afterward, they would spend Saturday night in the tiny home, pack up Sunday morning, do the shorter hike, then drive home.

The drive was smooth, and before they knew it, they were seated on a blanket, soaking in a view that absolutely lived up to the promises the tiny home’s brochure had made.  The couple snacked on charcuterie and sipped champagne as they watched the sun slowly slide beneath the horizon.    

Ryan became acutely aware of his wife’s body pressed up against him; without thinking, he slid a hand around and cupped one of her generous breasts.  When she made no protest, he began to slowly circle her nipple through her sundress with his finger.  Predictably, the nipple began to harden almost immediately beneath his ministrations; Amy murmured in approval and snuggled closer to her husband against the beginnings of the chill the accompanied the sun’s disappearance.  Soon, she turned her face to his and their lips met.  The soft kiss they originally exchanged began to grow in hunger as Amy began to respond more openly. 

“Do you want to move this inside?” Ryan asked softly.  While the view was spectacular, the tiny home wasn’t completely isolated; there were a handful of similar structures that shared this overlook; clearly, some developer had come up with a genius idea.  Judging from the cars parked nearby, at least two of the other tiny homes were currently occupied; as such, it was entirely possible that someone might elect to watch the couple if they were so inclined.

Amy scanned the area, a crooked grin on her face.  “Only if you want to,” she breathed.  “It’s getting dark.  If anyone sees us, it’s because they really want to.  Is that so bad?”  With a sultry expression, she pulled her arms out of the dress; in moments, her breasts were bared to her husband beneath the colors of the lingering sunset.

In response, Ryan kissed his wife passionately.  Before long, Amy had sank down to the blanket, her husband above her, the darkening sky witness to their passion.

--------------------------------------------------------

Saturday’s hike was reasonably challenging, but not unpleasantly so.  Amy and Ryan spent six hours soaking in the springtime leaves, the smells, the sound of nothing but the wind and their voices.  There were three or four truly incredible overlooks, as well as one quality waterfall. 

And of course, there was the time together.  They chatted about work, about their friends, about their parents.  They talked about the kids, the various activities, the accomplishments and challenges of school that came along with those.  They shared jokes and interesting stories and tidbits of life that each of them had collected.  Ryan smiled; while he did enjoy the outdoors, this is what truly got to him - this deep connection that he got to explore with this incredible woman.

That evening, they cleaned up and showered in the tiny home – which was a bit of a challenge, but the cramped quarters were charming and the two of them made it into something fun.  Ryan wore slacks and a button up shirt; Amy was stunning in a slinky little dress that showed quite a bit of cleavage, as well as three inch heels that made her legs and ass look even better – if such a thing were possible.

The drive to the restaurant took them through countryside and into a dirty little town outside of their destination city.  Ryan chuckled and observed that Google Maps had clearly routed them through the hood – most of the business district consisted of pawn shops, payday loan vendors, and liquor stores.  The service stations had the look of places that you slid money under the bulletproof glass to pay for your purchases; he was glad that they had gassed up not long before arriving at the tiny home.  Amy laughed and pointed out a dingy building with “ADULT BOOKS” spelled out in green and pink neon lights. 

“Too bad we have a reservation,” she teased.  “We could have stopped in and beaten the crowd!”  The parking lot outside of the place only had two cars in it, even on a Saturday night.  “I guess that people aren’t looking to read very much right now,” she joked.

Soon enough, the little town gave way to the city, and the Carters found themselves in a revitalized section of downtown.  Various historical buildings had been repurposed as restaurants, bars, and boutique shops.  The entire area dripped with the trappings of being trendy.

Ryan was worried that the restaurant they had chosen would be big on style but small on substance; the place offered artisanal ice, for God’s sake.  They did provide an incredible liquor menu, with a bar that used a rolling ladder, like one would find in a library to access the high shelves.  While the place was terribly chic - and Ryan felt more than a little out of place – it turned out that the menu was substantial, and the food was outstanding.  The staff may not have been the friendliest ever, but it was all in all a fantastic experience, easily one of the better restaurants that they had eaten at.

“I may not actually be cool enough to eat there,” Ryan joked after the meal, “but I’ll be damned if the food wasn’t excellent.  I could absolutely see going back there again.”

Amy nodded in agreement.  “No kidding!” she exclaimed.  “And there was so much more on the menu that I’d like to try.  The house cocktails were great, too.” 

Indeed, Amy had enjoyed three such cocktails and was feeling quite pleasant.  The drive back to the tiny home found her scrunched as closely as she possibly could get to Ryan while remaining in her own seat.  She kept a hand in his lap, idly teasing and stoking his cock through his pants as he drove.  Ryan grinned; sex at the tiny home was going to be a lot of fun tonight.

When they came up on the adult bookstore, they discovered that the parking lot was now noticeably more full, with a dozen or more cars outside.  “Well, well,” Ryan observed.  “I guess that reading is in demand, after all.”

Amy laughed.  “Why are people there so late, anyway?”

Ryan did a bit of a double take.  Was it possible that Amy just didn’t know what went on at places like that?  “Babe,” he explained as they drove past, “they probably don’t actually have many books.  Places like that sell sex toys, lube, maybe lingerie.  But most of the people are probably there to watch porn.  That place likely has either a little theater or they have viewing booths where you get to pick out videos to watch.”

The blonde looked at her husband with an expression of disbelief on her face as the adult store receded behind them into the distance.  “But why?” she asked.  “Why would anyone go and pay to watch porn at some seedy little store when there’s so much porn on the internet?”

Ryan chose his words carefully.  “I mean,” he started, “internet porn wasn’t always a thing.  You had to buy it somewhere if you wanted to have some, so you’d go to the store to buy it.  I guess some people still like to do that?  But the thing is, um… some guys like to jerk off while they watch porn in those booths.  Kind of a thrill thing, I guess?  And some places have gloryholes.”

Amy’s eyes narrowed.  “Gloryholes… like from that porn we talked about?” she asked.  “Like, guys stick their dicks through a hole so somebody can suck them?  You mean that’s a real thing, not just something made up for porn?” 

Ryan nodded in the dark.  “Yes, baby.  It’s a thing.”

“Huh,” she responded in an odd tone.  Amy seemed lost in thought, though Ryan did notice that she never stopped playing with his cock for the rest of the ride back to the tiny home.

One thing was certain – Ryan had been correct that sex back at the tiny home would be a lot of fun, as Amy was on fire.  As soon as they arrived, she unceremoniously dropped her dress onto the ground, revealing a scandalous little purple lacy number that Fredricks of Hollywood might have thought twice about including in a catalog.  As Ryan unbuttoned his shirt, his blonde wife sank to her knees, unzipping his pants and fishing his cock out.

“I’ve been waiting to do this,” she purred as she enveloped his member in her, wet, inviting mouth.

Ryan groaned in appreciative reflex at the amazing sensations her tongue and mouth were giving to him.  He let his fingers tangle in the sexy blonde’s curls as she slowly bobbed her mouth up and down on his dick.  Amy was incredibly turned on right now, and was demonstrating that fact through the attention she was paying to her husband’s penis. 

Part of Ryan’s mind idly wondered at just what had gotten her going.  Was it the alcohol?  Was it the sexy clothing she had worn, the looks that other men had subtly given her?  Was it the collective effect of a great day?

Surely it didn’t have anything to do with the adult store.  Right?  That was absurd.

Wasn’t it?

What the fuck, Ryan thought.  Nothing ventured…

“Fuck, that feels so good, baby,” he spoke.  “You are so fucking sexy.”  Amy paused, glanced up at him, gave him a little grin before continuing with her efforts.

“What’s gotten into you?” he wondered out loud.  “Not that I’m complaining, but it seems like something has really gotten you in the mood to suck cock.  Like you are really seeming to want it tonight.  What got you so turned on?”  The blonde moaned softly but gave no other answer. 

“I ugh… wonder, baby,” Ryan stated, “was it that porn store we passed earlier?  Are you wondering what it might be like to go inside?”

Ryan held his breath for a moment as Amy paused her motions and made eye contact with him.  He worried that he might have overplayed his hand; the last thing he wanted to do was to annoy his wife and break the spell of this moment.  He weighed his options for a split second, then decided to double down.  He drew a breath and continued.  “I bet you are… hunnh… wondering how it would be to go into a seedy little place like that, be the only woman there, feel all of those guys staring at you.” 

Amy closed her eyes and resumed sucking.  Ryan took that as a green light. 

“Yeah, baby.  You’d be… ugh… this classy, sexy woman in there… the kind of woman those guys would never have a shot with.”  Ryan thought that he felt Amy’s pressure increase on his cock, so he pressed on.  “Imagine going back into those booths.  Hurm.  We could put on a video, watch it.  Everyone would… ugh… know we had gone back there, everyone would know that we were playing with each other… uuunh… right there in the store.”

This time, the moan on his cock was unmistakable.  There was no doubt that Amy was into the fantasy.  Ryan pressed on with his narration as his wife’s wet mouth began to move faster on his shaft.

“Fuck, baby.  Ugh… yeah.  Just think, if there was a gloryhole, some guy could lean down… hurm… and watch me playing with you.  See this sexy woman he’d have no shot with playing in a dirty place like that.  Fuck.”  Ryan continued narrating the fantasy while Amy kept up her actions on his cock.  “What if he… ungh… what if he stuck his cock through the hole?  Huhhh… what if I was playing with your pussy and we saw a cock stick in the room there with us?”

That drew a real moan from Amy as she continued to suck Ryan’s cock in earnest.  He realized that something felt different in her rhythm; with a jolt, he realized that his sexy little wife had her hands in her crotch and was frantically working her own clit while she knelt there and orally worshiped her husband’s dick.

“I tell you… ugh… what I think you’d want to do,” Ryan groaned.  “I think you’d… hurrm… want to play with that cock.  Think about it!  Fuck.  A stranger’s dick… hunnh… right there.  No one could see.  No one would know.  Fuck.  You couldn’t see him, just… ugh… his cock.  You could kneel there, take it into your mouth.  Have another man’s cock…. huh… in your mouth.  A man you’ve never even met.  Fuck….”

Ryan realized that Amy’s efforts were beginning to get disjointed.  Her sucking motion was no longer as smooth, as coordinated.  Even as he realized that, he also realized that her masturbation had ratcheted up to a serious effort.

“Fuck yeah, you like that, don’t you baby?” Ryan queried.  “Just… huh.. imagine it.  Some stranger’s hard cock in your mouth while your husband… uhhh… watches and strokes himself.  Oh God, imagine feeling that strange cock twitch in your mouth and suddenly, your mouth is full of his warm cum.  He’s… uhh… jerking and spurting his semen in your mouth…”

Ryan felt the suction on his dick stop altogether.  In a moment, Amy let his cock slide out of her mouth as her head lolled back.  “Oh, oh fuck, UUUUUNNNGH GOOODD FUCK….” she cried out as her orgasm broke over her twitching body.

Ryan grabbed his wife up, pushed her back on the little bed, then pulled a purple strap to the side of her crotch.  With one thrust, he buried his throbbing cock all of the way inside of Amy’s cunt even as her orgasm kept rolling over her.  He could feel her pussy clench him rhythmically, but her gave her no quarter; he thrust hard, fast, giving her full strokes as her climax extended from his efforts.  She cried out helplessly as Ryan drove inside of her spasming pussy again and again until his own orgasm crested. 

The two of them collapsed together in a limp pile with Ryan’s softening prick slowly slipping out of his semiconscious wife.  Eventually, he pulled back and made eye contact with her.  She grinned wickedly.  “Fuck, that was hot,” she offered as she engaged him in a soulful kiss.

One thing was certain – Ryan’s prediction had come true.  Sex in the tiny home had been a lot of fun, indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------

In the weeks after returning home, Ryan was less than surprised to discover that Amy chose gloryhole porn on more than one occasion.  While she had generally gotten to the point that she would comment on porn content from time to time, it seemed that gloryhole videos really brought this out in her – she would often comment on the woman, on the size or hardness of a given cock, on the apparent size of the load the man produced, etc.  It struck him as funny that his wife had very similar opinions to his own when it came to selecting gloryhole videos; she seemed to have no use at all for the clearly staged pro videos that featured skinny young skanks performing on obvious professional sets.  Like Ryan, Amy gravitated to videos that included real women playing in actual porn viewing booths.

The Carters had always taken their marriage vows very seriously; neither of them had ever had any sort of sexual contact with anyone else, nor had they ever considered such a thing.  Even so, the concept of Amy anonymously playing with other men through the facelessness of a gloryhole held real appeal for both of them – at least, in terms of a fantasy scenario.  The two of them found dirty talk revolving around the subject to be a growing part of their sex play at home.  The naughtiness, the taboo of a respectable wife and mother like Amy sucking some stranger’s cock without ever even seeing his face was a powerful aphrodisiac; it became a part of their common dirty talk rotation.  This sort of talk also seemed to fit very well with Amy’s desires to push her limits.

April and May passed, and as June began, the couple started talking about taking another weekend hiking trip.  Rather than discuss the adult store at all, they both chose to ignore the elephant in the room.  Instead, Ryan and Amy went through the motions of picking out a good destination for their trip; after weighing several options, they decided that it would be fun to return to the tiny home community and use one of the units there as a home base.  After all, they reasoned, they had enjoyed the tiny home itself, there were so many other trails in the area that they wanted to hike, and they had both loved that restaurant so much that it only made sense to eat there again instead of possibly trying some other spot and risk being disappointed. 

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

After agreeing, they made a tiny home reservation for the last weekend in June, made a dinner reservation for that Saturday night, and otherwise pretended that this was just like any other hiking trip.  No mention was made of possibly exploring the adult store; even their porn selections and dirty talk were uncharacteristically absent of any content related to gloryholes.

Soon enough, Ryan and Amy were once again kissing the kids goodbye and heading to the car for their trip.  On the drive out, their conversation was mild, focusing on the trails they would hike, the food they would eat; each of them studiously avoided any mention of the adult store or possibly visiting it.  Truth be told, both Amy and Ryan were nervous, unsure of what the other was really thinking on the matter, and afraid to hurt any feelings by expressing interest.  So instead, they played at ignoring the situation altogether.

It was rainy that Friday evening, which killed any hopes of repeating the great sunset that Amy and Ryan had enjoyed on their first trip – or of any repeated semi-public sex.  They did joke about it, enjoyed a few drinks, and retired to their tiny home for the night - culminating the evening with some tender lovemaking.


The following day proved to be another quality hike.  The scenery was gorgeous, there were a wide range of mushrooms and fungi to be found, and the waterfalls they located were flowing better than expected due to there having been several rainy days prior to the hike.  The conversation as they hiked seemed to be a bit forced, however; always before, the couple would chat about anything and everything that came to mind.  Both of them instead found themselves preoccupied more than once with thoughts about the adult store they would pass on the drive later that night, but neither seemed prepared to discuss it; in so avoiding the subject, several uncharacteristic periods of silence were created.

Once again, they returned to the tiny home to shower and change.  Once again, Ryan wore khaki slacks and a button up shirt; Amy again selected a low cut dress and heels.  Ryan complimented her genuinely.  “You are so gorgeous,” he breathed.  “Any man would be lucky to have you.”

A slight flush crossed Amy’s cheeks.  “Thank you,” she responded.

The drive out to the restaurant was almost silent.  It was, of course, only a matter of time before they passed the adult store in the dirty little town; as before, there were only a couple of cars in the lot as they drove by.  “Not doing much of a business tonight,” Ryan observed mildly.  Amy nodded but did not answer.

Fortunately, the restaurant was as good as it had been the first time they had visited – if it wasn’t, in fact, better.  Every dish seemed more flavorful than the last, and the wait staff seemed a little friendlier this time around.  Ryan found himself enjoying an Irish whiskey he hadn’t had the chance to sample before, while Amy once again availed herself of several house cocktails. 

Once dinner ended and Ryan had paid the tab, the couple found themselves walking back to their car.  Ryan opened the car door for his wife, who was careful to keep her legs close together – what with the short dress she was wearing.  Momentarily, they were driving back to the tiny home.

“I wonder if that store will be more crowded now,” Amy offered out of the blue.

There is was.  Finally, some acknowledgment that she was thinking about it. 

“Probably so,” Ryan answered in an offhand manner.  “Why, are you wanting to stop by and check it out?”

Uh-oh.  Pushed too hard, he thought to himself.

Rather than outright deny it, Amy chose to use sarcasm.  “Well of course,” she stated in a droll manner.  “Obviously, I was hoping to see what the fuss was all about, but only if it wasn’t too packed.”

“Oh,” Ryan observed simply.  “Here I was figuring that you’d never be caught dead in a place like that.  You are full of surprises!”

Amy laughed lightly, her tone musical. 

The store was only a couple of minutes ahead.  As he drove, Ryan turned the issue over in his head.  Was Amy just teasing him?  Surely, she expected him to just drive on back to the tiny home, where they would have some great sex to cap off a great day. 

Right?

Presently, the green and pink neon sign became visible.  Ryan’s heart was racing as he glanced sideways at his wife.  The pretty blonde’s face was an unreadable mask as she casually stared through the windshield, seemingly unaware that they were coming up on the adult store. 

Ryan took a breath, swallowed, and flipped on his left turn indicator and he began to apply the brakes.  The parking lot wasn’t as full as it had been on the return trip on their last visit, but there were still a good six or eight cars present.  The roads in the dingy little town were nearly empty at this time of night on a Saturday, so the Carters didn’t have to wait for traffic.  Ryan made the turn, pulled into the lot, and selected a parking spot isolated from the other cars.  This was it.

Amy arched an eyebrow and turned to look at her husband.  “Are you seriously planning to go inside?” she asked, her neutral tone tinged with a cool edge.  “I was kidding before, I thought that you knew that.  You really expect me to go into some dirty little porn store in the middle of nowhere?  To do what, exactly?”

Ryan hesitated a moment before answering, then fixed a smile on his face.  “I’m not expecting you to do anything, babe,” he stated carefully.  “What I’m doing is giving you a choice.”

He noticed his wife’s frown, but pressed on.  “Look, there’s no use in pretending.  You’re curious about this, I’m curious about it.  We’ve fantasized, we’ve watched porn.  We are here right now.  If you want to actually check it out, here’s the chance.”

The pretty blonde was obviously not convinced.  “Baby, that stuff was fantasy,” she replied.  “It’s one thing to make believe, to think about it, to talk about it.  It’s another to actually go inside of a place like this.  What would people think?”

Ryan saw his opportunity.  “Look, Amy,” he spoke carefully.  “Who cares what anyone else thinks?  This is you and me we are talking about.  It’s our business, nobody else’s.  Besides, we are hours away from home in the middle of nowhere – nobody here could possibly know us.”

She looked unconvinced and seemed about to say something when he spoke again.  “I love you so much,” he stated.  “I respect you more than anyone else on Earth.  I won’t try to make you go in – if you truly aren’t interested, I will pull out of this parking lot, drive back to our place, and we won’t ever speak of this again.”

Amy seemed a little more relaxed at his commentary, so Ryan kept on.  “But here’s the thing.  You’ve been all about pushing your limits for a while, now... so push them.  See if this is something that appeals to you in real life, not just in some pretend fantasy.  You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do – we can just walk in, take a look around, then leave if you aren’t comfortable.”  He paused for a moment.  “If we do that, then at least you know for sure.  If we drive away without even getting out of the car, I feel like you are going to wonder, you’re going to wish that you had just checked it out.  But I’m going to leave it up to you whether we go inside or not, and if we do - how long we stay and what we do in there while we are there.”

“Okay,” Amy replied in a small voice. 

“Okay what?” Ryan inquired.

“Okay, let’s go in and look around,” she breathed, her expression akin to a frightened animal. 

Ryan felt a charge wash over his body.  He was nervous, he was excited, he didn’t know what to think.  But he struggled to remain outwardly calm as he opened his door and exited the car.  He walked around, opened his wife’s door, then the two of them walked hand in hand to the store’s dingy door.

--------------------------------------------------------

The door opened to reveal pretty much exactly what Ryan had expected.  The windowless interior of the store was lit with fluorescent lights; various tacky neon signage indicated sections of the store with titles like “MOVIES”, “TOYS”, “LINGERIE”, and so on above racks of pink-painted wooden shelves which held various wares.  The air smelled stale, with a strong scent of old cigarettes – despite it having been illegal to smoke in pretty much any business for years, now.

To enter the store, you had to pass by an L-shaped glass display counter manned by a bored clerk in his mid-fifties.  The man’s hair was both too long and stringy; his pallor suggested that he and the sun were not close acquaintances.  He did perk up when he first laid eyes on the sexy blonde, and he gave the couple’s IDs only the briefest of glances.  “Evening, folks,” he greeted in a raspy voice.  “Let me know if you need help with anything!” 

Ryan smiled and nodded, and led Amy into the store.  Three or four men loitered around the interior of the room; it was obvious that all of them noticed the blonde’s arrival. It was also obvious that they were keeping tabs on her movement as she and her husband browsed the wares.  Every time Ryan glanced around, he saw at least one of them looking at his wife.  Given the part of town they were in, it was no surprise that only one of the men in the store was white.

The Carters tried to play it cool as they slowly wandered the aisles, looking at the collection of movies and sex toys.  Ryan could tell that Amy was nervous; her demeanor was stiff, forced as she dutifully trailed alongside him.  Whatever this was didn’t seem to be the titillating, sexy time he had been hoping for.  After several awkward minutes, he was prepared to admit that this apparently was a lot more fun as a fantasy than as an actual experience; he was just about to suggest that they leave when they reached the end of an aisle and noticed a hallway marked by glowing pink neon with the word “ARCADE”.

“Is that, er, where you watch the movies?” Amy asked in a small voice. 

Ryan nodded.  “I believe so.  Do you want to check it out?”

The blond bit her lip in a moment of indecision, but then squared her shoulders.  “Might as well,” she offered flippantly.  “It sorta defeats the purpose if we don’t, right?”

The couple stepped into the hallway to be greeted by a sign.  “NO LOITERING IN THE ARCADE AREA.  ALL BOOTHS OPERATE ON TOKENS.  IF YOU AREN’T PAYING, YOU MUST LEAVE THE ARCADE.  NO EXCEPTIONS.”

Ryan glanced at his wife.  “I guess I need to get some tokens, huh?”  She nodded in agreement, so he walked back to the front of the store.

“Need some tokens?” the clerk asked in his raspy tone.  At Ryan’s nod, he continued.  “Tokens are a dollar each.  One token gets you five minutes of video time.”

“Okay,” Ryan replied.  “Just give me twenty bucks’ worth.”

“Sure thing,” the clerk answered.  He ran Ryan’s card, then counted out the coins.  “You and the missus gonna watch some movies, huh?” he asked as he worked his way up to twenty.

Ryan agreed.  “Yes, we thought we’d check it out.”

The clerk slid the pile across the counter with a grin.  “In that case, y’all might want to choose booths three or six.  They, um… have a little more room for the both of you.”  As Ryan collected the coins, the clerk added on, “Make sure to lock the door behind you so that nobody walks in… accidentally.  Remember, sexual activity is not allowed in the video arcade.”  He leaned forward and added in a conspiratorial whisper, “Legally, I am obligated to tell you that.  But if your door is locked, well, nobody will know what you and your lady are doing in there, now will they?”

Ryan felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment.  “Er... thanks for your help,” he muttered.

“Have fun!” the clerk offered cheerfully as Ryan hurried away.

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments