Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing Her Limits - Part Three

"The Carters return to the adult store and the gloryhole, and the cross some major lines."

49
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
6.9k words 6.9k words

The Carters made their way through the far more crowded parking lot to the windowless shop.  The door chime announced their entry, and the greasy-haired clerk looked up with a grin.  “Welcome back!” he exclaimed.  Clearly, they – or, rather, Amy – had been memorable.  “Let me know if you need anything,” he offered immediately.

Ryan shook his head.  “Thanks, I have some tokens left from last time; we thought we’d watch a couple of movies. 

The clerk nodded, his grin still evident.  “Sure thing, man.  You know the way back; just let me know if you need anything else.”

The interior of the store had a half dozen men milling around; as with the last time the couple had visited, every eye was clearly on the hot blonde in her sexy little dress.  As with the last time, most of the clientele were black.  This time, she just couldn’t seem to manage to care enough to feel awkward; she was relaxed and happy from the booze, and holy shit was she ready to address the burning sexual desires she had been trying to hold down.

This time, booths three and six were both available; Amy grabbed Ryan’s hand and led him into number three with no preamble.  As soon as he had the door closed, she was feeding tokens into the machine and punching the arrow buttons.  When a fairly generic clip of a redhead being plowed by a guy with an overly large cock appeared on the screen, Amy judged it good enough and sat on the bench beside Ryan.  Immediately, she attacked him with an aggressive kiss and a hand on his crotch.   

Ryan slid his hand up his wife’s leg and under her dress.  She was wearing panties this time, but they were absolutely saturated to the point that he was fairly certain that he could have wrung them out.  As he caressed the sodden fabric and began to work a finger underneath, she moaned loudly and spread her legs to give him easier access.

When Ryan’s finger made contact with Amy’s molten sex, it very nearly took his breath away.  Her vulva was so warm to the touch that he would almost call it hot.  And my God, the opening to her vagina was just so incredibly slick with lubrication; his wife was clearly dying to be fucked. 

He was about to suggest that very fact when motion caught his eye – without any preamble, someone had slid their erect cock through the hole beside Amy. 

Well, shit, Ryan thought.  In fairness this is why they had come, after all…

Amy turned to look at laid her eyes on the newcomer’s penis.  Internally, the emotions of frustration and desire were warring within her.  On the one hand, she desperately wanted to feel her husband’s cock inside of her.  On the other… holy shit, the idea of a stranger or two coming inside her mouth was unbearably hot.  With a glance back at her husband, she opined, “I guess that’s why we came here?”

Ryan swallowed and nodded.  “I guess so,” he responded.

This dick could have been a near carbon copy of his own, at least in terms of length and diameter.  It did differ in two notable ways – there was a bit of a bend to the left on this penis… and it happened to be milk chocolate in tone. 

Amy stood and took a step toward the hole, but before moving closer, she began to shimmy out of her dress. 

“What are you doing?” Ryan asked, a bit dumbfounded at his wife’s boldness. 

She gave her husband an impish grin.  “Last time, I made a real mess inside of my dress.  This time around, it seems smart to just slip this off and put it back on before we leave.” 

Ryan couldn’t find fault with her logic.  Momentarily, his wife carefully folded the garment and placed it on the bench; she had been braless under the dress, so now, she was wearing nothing but a pair of sexy pumps and one very saturated pair of lacy blue panties.

Tonight, there was no preamble, no teasing.  Amy fixed her husband was a sultry look, then leaned over to inhale the dark penis into her waiting mouth.  A look of something akin to rapture passed over the pretty blonde’s face – as incongruous as it seemed for a classy woman like her, she clearly took great pleasure in giving oral pleasure to strange men she had never even seen.

As she sucked, Ryan moved up and knelt behind his wife.  For a few moments, he traced his hand along her back, her shoulder blades, her hips, her ass.  Then, an idea grabbed him and he hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her blue panties and began to tug.

For a moment, Amy released her new toy and looked back at her husband.  “What are you doing?” she whispered urgently. 

“Relax,” he assured her.  “Last time, you weren’t wearing panties.  I wanted to be able to freely play with your pussy while you sucked strange cock.  It seemed to make sense to get these out of the way.  Besides,” he added, “getting you naked seems to line up with how you like to push the limits, right?”

Amy gave him an odd look, but raised up a bit to help him to remove the underwear as she returned to sucking. 

As he lowered the blue lacy item, Ryan was stunned to see a rope of sticky discharge that connected the opening of Amy’s vagina to the gusset of her panties; it stretched a good four to five inches before it snapped.  He didn’t think that he had ever seen a wetter pair of underwear in his life; it felt almost as though his wife had gone swimming in them, they were so saturated.  Immediately, the intense aroma of her arousal filled the confined area of the small booth. 

Ryan could not resist sliding a finger inside of his wife’s boiling vagina from behind as she sucked away on the black man’s cock.  She moaned, ground her hips to seek stimulation from the digit even as she continued to work on the other man’s penis.  Entranced by Amy’s action, Ryan fished his own hard cock out and began slowly stroking it while keeping his finger moving inside of her pussy.

The moment seemed to last forever, but in reality, it was no more than two to three minutes before there was a knock on the wall.  The corners of Amy’s lips turned up in a grin around the dark penis, and soon, her eyes closed in bliss as the stranger’s semen began to fill her mouth.

This man didn’t shoot it hard, but the fluid just kept seeming to pour from the end of his dick – the moaning blonde had to swallow three times to get it all down.  The first two times, she thought that he was done, but more liquid kept filling her mouth.

Meanwhile, if at all possible, Amy’s cunt got even wetter; momentarily, it began rhythmically squeezing Ryan’s finger.  She might not be squirting, but his wife was in fact having an orgasm from this strange black man coming inside her mouth.

After a minute or so, the black man grew too sensitive and pulled his cock away from Amy and through the wall.  “Thanks, baby,” came a muffled comment. 

Amy turned, grinning a wicked grin.  “Is that what you wanted to see?” she asked her husband as he slowly stroked his own penis.

“Yeah… yeah, baby,” he answered with difficulty.  “Fuck, you are hot.”

She chuckled.  “Why, thank you.  Now do be careful – we don’t want you to come while you play with it, okay?  That load is mine.” 

With that, she leaned in and kissed Ryan.  Her fingers traced along his shaft, sending goosebumps up and down his body.  He could taste the sweet bitterness of the other man’s semen; rather than be repulsed, Ryan found himself excited that his wife was behaving this way.

For the next couple of minutes, they kissed and teased one another’s bodies until their reverie was broken by a new penis appearing through the hole.

The newcomer’s member was noticeably shorter than the last guy, albeit quite a bit thicker – and a very pale white.  Dutifully, Amy dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around this fresh phallus; a clear groan could be heard from the adjacent booth.  Ryan noticed that the hole here in booth three was noticeably larger than the one in booth six had been; his wife took advantage of that extra space to slide her lips all the way to the root of the man’s shaft.

Ryan found himself excited as he watched his sexy wife with her mouth stretched wide over this stranger’s cock.  She was just so fucking hot – this classy professional woman, this mother of his children, naked and on her knees in this seedy video arcade while she sucked the cocks of unseen strangers.  He stoked himself as he watched, though he didn’t make any attempts to get off; he did it more as a general maintenance of his state of arousal.

A part of Ryan’s mind idly noted that it must be tough for Amy to handle this wide penis in the way that she was accustomed to; strings of drool kept slipping off of the stranger’s dick while she sucked him.  It was so messy, so nasty… it was mind blowing to watch.

All too soon, they heard the knock on the wall.  Amy was ready for the stranger’s ejaculation, with her eyes closing in apparent bliss as he pumped his warm juices into her waiting mouth.  The look on his wife’s face was almost too much for Ryan to handle; as soon as she released the other cock, he pulled her to her feet and began kissing her hard while running his hands all over the blonde’s body. 

“My God, you are so hot,” he breathed in her ear.  “I’m so fucking turned on right now.  You are a fucking fantasy brought to life…”

Despite the fact that it had been Amy who had indulged in alcohol as opposed to him – Ryan had only had one whiskey with dinner – he felt almost intoxicated.  His face was flushed, his body was nearly vibrating with lust.  His head was full of wild thoughts that ranged from throwing his wife down right there on the filthy floor to fuck her, to encouraging her to see just how many dicks she could suck, to tossing the door open and letting everyone in the dim hallway see him take her right then and there.  Amy’s pink nipples were rock hard, her labia were glistening with her juices, the smell of her arousal filled the booth; it was like his wife’s ripe sexuality was an irresistible drug that Ryan was mainlining.

Amy made no direct response aside from an evil grin, but her face was a vision of lust and arousal.

After a short delay, a new penis emerged from the waist-high hole; obviously, word had spread through the video arcade that the sexy blonde was servicing dicks.  This latest cock was a truly impressive specimen.  Long, thick, hard, and black – it stood proudly out of the hole in the wall like some sort of symbol of hedonistic debauchery.

Amy reached her hand out and began to softly stroke the new penis around its pinkish head.  She started to make a move to pull away from her husband to kneel down, but Ryan held on to her tightly, pulled her hands up to his shoulders, then leaned in to kiss her again. 

The blonde returned the kiss enthusiastically, but when she pulled away, her expression was one of confusion.  Hadn’t the entire point of them coming here been for her to suck cocks through a gloryhole?  Here she was with a true specimen of a hard cock waiting for her, but her husband was seemingly preventing her from going down on the other guy.  What exactly was he doing?  Did he want to leave?  Could he not wait for his turn any longer?  What was his deal?

Instead of speaking, Ryan leaned in to kiss her again; the way that he stepped into her body caused Amy to stumble back a bit.  She felt that sizable cock from the other booth rub against her hip, then brush against her ass before being pulled back and presumably through the hole; she hoped that she hadn’t pinched the poor guy against the side of the plywood.  Why was Ryan pushing into her like this?

Ryan’s face was flushed, his heart was racing; he was fairly panting with desire.  “You’re always pushing your limits,” he croaked in a quiet, broken voice to Amy.  “You came here tonight to push them again; we both know that.  So… okay then.  Let’s push some limits.”

“What do you mean?” the blonde asked, her face a puzzled mask.  The last time they had visited here, she had sucked off two strangers; she had already matched that number tonight.  Wasn’t it obvious that she was in fact pushing her limits?  After all, she was about to suck off a third guy – this one with such a fantastic cock.  What more was her husband looking for?  How many more men was he wanting her to suck off? 

As Amy frowned in confusion, Ryan stepped forward again, forcing her to take one more step back, though the lack of available space prevented her from retreating more than a few inches.  That partial step caused the sensation of the cool wall to be felt where the top of her ass pressed against it, though naturally, the opening she was backed against didn’t create the same sensation lower down on her flesh.

Ryan glanced back behind him, grabbed the bench, then drug it closer.  He sat down on the edge of it, then pulled gently on Amy’s forearms.  “Keep your legs straight,” he murmured. 

As she bent over to comply, Amy at first was thinking that her husband was intending for her to suck him off here in the booth.  She wondered why he didn’t just want her to go to her knees in front of him as opposed to leaning over like this, but then, she became a little annoyed anyway – she was fine sucking him later, but damn it, she needed him to fuck her first!

Suddenly, she felt it.  A spongy firmness against her ass, sliding down toward the space between her legs.  Oh my God, it hit her.  Ryan is trying to let this black stranger fuck me!

“Um, wait.  Ryan, er… no.  Hang on,” she stammered.  “This is not a good idea right now…”

Ryan made deep eye contact with her, leaned forward, placed his finger to her lips.  “Shhhhhh,” he replied, his tone soft and warm.  “It’ll be okay.  Don’t worry.  It’ll be fine.”

Amy was incredibly conflicted.  Her pussy was literally dripping with lubrication; her arousal was nearly crippling.  Her body wanted nothing more than to be penetrated right here, right now; she’d been dying to have a stiff cock inside of her cunt ever since she had woken up, and the day’s activities had only made it worse.  That said, she knew that this wasn’t smart at all; they knew nothing about this guy, how clean he might be – to say nothing of the fact that he wasn’t wearing a condom and it had to be a risky time for her.  Then, she felt the thick head of the black stranger’s phallus nudge up against her sopping labia and she moaned involuntarily.

“But baby,” she protested, “right now isn’t huuunnngh…” The blonde stared up pleadingly at her husband, but her blue eyes quickly grew unfocused.  “Ryan... he’s… unnnh… he’s inside meee….” she wailed.

Her husband smiled.  “It’s okay, baby,” he soothed her.  “It’s okay.  It’s only sex.  You’re fine.  We are fine.  It’s okay, baby… you’re so sexy.  Just enjoy it, baby.  Enjoy that stranger’s big black cock deep inside of you.”

Amy was so very wet that it only took the man three strokes to fully bury his massive unit fully inside her vagina; she could feel the press of his flesh, the crinkle of his leg hairs against her smooth ass.  The combination of her husband’s filthy words and the sensation of this ponderous penis rooted deep inside of her caused her objections to begin to fall away.

“Uuunng fuck so FULL, baby!” she cried.  “Huunnhhh so much, so deep huunnn Goooddd…” words began to tumble out of her mouth.

Not inside, not inside, not inside, Amy mentally chanted to herself.  The sensations were getting unbearable; was that her pussy making those lewd squelching sounds?  As she gave herself over to the feelings, she formed one last coherent thought – when he knocks, I’ll pull off of him before he comes...

The blonde’s moans and cries intensified; there was no way that anyone in the hall wouldn’t have known what was happening.  “Haaaahhh yess!  Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuuuuck!  Soooo good, oh God, fuck yes, fuck me, yes, huuuaahh… FUCK ME!”

Amy rested her head on Ryan’s legs, her eyes cycling between being unfocused in pleasure and being screwed tightly shut against the powerful sensations radiating from her vagina.  Each thrust from the other side of the wall caused her to bounce slightly against her husband, but truth be told, she was totally unaware of that fact; all that she was conscious of was that thick black cock so deep inside her pussy.

As she was fucked by the unseen stranger, Ryan lovingly stroked her blonde curls and spoke softly to her.  “That’s right, baby,” he cooed.  “Do you know how sexy you look taking that stranger’s cock inside of you?  Do you know how fucking hot you are?  Some hung black man we’ve never even seen is deep inside of your body, and your pussy loves it.  You’re going to come all over that strange black dick, aren’t you?”

Her husband’s narration broke the last vestiges of rationality in Amy’s brain.  Her moans devolved to frantic mews.  “Hunnh!  Hunnnh!  Yes… yes oh fuck… fucking me hunnh… yes so good… huuunh YES!”  The sounds – only some of them actual words – spilled uncontrollably out of her mouth.  Suddenly, Amy’s blue eyes shot open, she looked straight ahead, though her gaze was totally unfocused.  “Nnnguuuh... huhh…. huhhh… ngguuuAAAAGH MY GOD HUUUUNNHHH FUUUUCK!!!”

As Amy cried out, she lost complete control, and a spattering sound could be heard in the room.  Ryan looked down, and sure enough – there it was.  Three, four, six bursts of fluid falling from his wife’s already sopping vagina as she squirted all over the dirty linoleum, the wall, the black stranger’s balls.  Some of the liquid fell straight down to the floor, while some dripped off of the tiny little tuft of blonde hair right above Amy’s vagina while that massive black tool continued to piston in and out of her body. Ryan’s own cock threatened to ejaculate without being touched, so erotic was the sight.

In the time directly after the squirting, Amy seemed to go limp; she collapsed her weight onto Ryan’s lap, and for a moment, he worried that she might fall to the ground.  But after a minute or so, she began to perk back up; first, the moans returned, then came the words. 

“So… hunnnh… good.  Baby,” her tone was almost pleading, “it’s SOOO GOOOD.  Oh my… nuuungh… so… huh… much.   God it’s good!” she cried.

Soon, the thrusts from the other side of the wall slowed down, though the man seemed to be driving his cock as deeply within Ryan’s wife as he possibly could with every stroke; holding it there for a moment, then repeating the process.

“I think that he’s getting close,” Ryan observed in a husky tone.  “I’ll bet that big black cock is just dying to fill your tiny married white pussy up with his semen.”

“Huuunghhh my Goddd,” Amy replied frantically.  “hunnnhhh has to… hunnng… needs…. not inssiiiuuuunhh….”

Everyone who visits a booth and uses a gloryhole knows the etiquette – when you are about to ejaculate, you knock on the wall to warn the other person so that they can prepare for your cum as they see fit.  So… did the black stranger simply not know about this?  Was he so caught up in the moment, in being buried inside some guy’s white wife that he forgot?  Did he just want to inseminate the woman on the other side of the wall? 

Neither Amy nor Ryan could really say why it happened.  But happen, it certainly did.

With a muffled roar, the black stranger gave one final thrust and held himself deep inside of Amy’s leaking pussy for a good ten seconds, then gave a few super short strokes, each time holding himself as deeply as he could inside of her for a few seconds before moving a slight bit again.

Amy’s eyes grew wide in panic.  “NooUUNNGGH oh fuck he’s COMING!” she cried.  “Heee’s nuhh… uuuuh…  iinnnn… UNNHHH COMING!  Coming in meeeEEEHUUGH!  HUNAAAGHHH!”

At first, she seemed to try to pull away from the wall, but then, it was as if some unseen force held her in place as a shattering orgasm broke over her body.  The black man’s long, thick cock was pressed as deeply inside of Amy’s vagina as it could go while it pulsed repeatedly, flooding her with his semen, giving her the unique sensation of warmth deep inside of her pussy.  Amy’s eyes rolled back in her head as her own orgasm swept through her body, and she was helpless to do anything as her cervix rhythmically dipped into the pool of his fluids again and again, pulling tens of millions of his sperm into her womb to search for her egg. 

Amy’s body had been screaming all day long to be fertilized; her biological programming had now taken over to ensure that she got every chance here.  The electricity that centered from deep within her vagina radiated through the blonde’s entire body.  She twitched and moaned and cursed as her cunt contracted on the black man’s cock – and it went on and on.

Slowly, Amy’s eyes eventually regained focus.  She looked up at Ryan, who was carefully avoiding touching his own cock as he gaped, dumbfounded, at what had happened. 

“He came in me,” she murmured.  “Oh God,” her voice took on a quality close to a wail.  “He came in me!”

The blonde pulled away from the wall and stood up.  Ryan couldn’t help himself; he stared, speechless, as the fat black phallus, now softening, slid out of his wife’s unprotected cunt.  As it slipped free, a rush of white fluid escaped with the cock.  As Amy reached a full standing position, Ryan watched as semen pooled at the open entrance to her vagina, then slowly slipped out, stretching into long strings before letting go to spatter against the dirty linoleum below. 

“Aren’t you listening?” Amy demanded with a note of panic in her voice.  “Some strange black man just inseminated me!  And all you did was watch… hell, you encouraged it!  What the fuck, Ryan?”

Every nerve ending in Ryan’s body was on fire.  His heart was racing to the point that it felt like he might explode.  He knew that Amy was upset – but as he looked at her face, he saw something else.

The dilated eyes with their blue so dark they seemed almost black.  The flush that spread across her cheeks, to her throat, down to the top of her chest, extending even to part of her naked breasts.  The incredible hardness of her pink nipples against her flushed skin.  The heaving breaths.

Amy was indeed upset.  But she had also experienced perhaps the strongest orgasm he had ever witnessed.  And even now, the signs of incredible arousal were all right there for anyone with eyes to see; if he played his cards right, maybe the night could still be salvaged.  Ryan swallowed, took a breath, and stood to embrace his wife. 

“Baby, it’s okay,” he whispered as he pulled her stiff form to him.  “You’re okay.  Don’t worry.”

She pulled back, blue fire flashing in her eyes.  “Okay?” she demanded.  “Okay?  How can it be okay, Ryan?  I let someone who wasn’t my husband fuck me!  Another man – a black stranger at that – just came in me!  It’s a really bad time right now!  I…” she broke off, her voice cracking a bit.  “I went off the pill a couple of months ago.  I had planned for us to make a romantic connection on this trip and maybe make a baby this weekend!  But now I’m full of his cum…”

Holy fucking shit.  A jolt blew through Ryan’s body; he felt his knees buckle momentarily.  He hadn’t realized that Amy was unprotected – never mind that she was possibly fertile.  Now, he realized the true magnitude of his fuckup; it felt like someone had punched him in the stomach.  And yet… for some reason, his cock was perhaps as hard as it had ever been in his entire life.

Ryan tried to pull Amy back close to him, and after a moment, she relaxed and leaned in.  “Well, that’s news,” he started gently.  “I didn’t know; there’s no way that I could have known.”

Amy sighed.  “I know that.  It was supposed to be a sexy surprise…” she trailed off.  “But now, another man’s semen is deep inside my vagina.  Now what?”

Thoughts were running through his head at a hundred miles per hour.  There were several approaches that he could try, but most of them likely ended in tears.  A crazy idea struck him, and in a moment of manic focus, Ryan decided to go for it.

“Now what?” Ryan asked rhetorically.  “Well, we can let this ruin our night and our trip.  You can be mad at me and mad at yourself.  We can go to a pharmacy tomorrow and buy a morning after pill after we fight tonight, with everyone ending up feeling bad.”  He paused.  “Or…”

The blonde looked at her husband suspiciously.  “Or…?”

Ryan fixed an earnest expression on his face, hoping to seem more confident than he really was.  “Or, we make the best of this.”  He held up his hand to forestall Amy’s interruption.  “Okay, so he came in you.  The damage is done.  No pharmacy will be open before tomorrow, regardless.  So why not make the best of the situation right now?“

Amy’s suspicious look hadn’t faded.  “What do you have in mind?” she asked cautiously. 

“Look, I obviously thought that you doing that was hot as hell, I won’t deny that,” Ryan stated.  “But baby… you can’t pretend that you didn’t like it, too.  You actually squirted on his cock.  You enjoyed it so much that you couldn’t even talk while he was fucking you.  And when he came in you, you almost blacked out from your own orgasm.”

In spite of herself, Amy found a grin beginning to sneak onto her face.  “Okay, that’s true.  Fuck, that was wild.”

Ryan found himself grinning widely in return.  “Okay, then.  You have pushed your limits here tonight… well, why not push them some more?  Why let this thing ruin the night?  You’re still turned on as hell.  I’m stupidly hard,” he gestured. 

When Amy looked down at her husband’s cock, her eyes widened.  “Holy shit, Ryan,” she breathed.  “You really are hard!  You kinky bastard, you’re into this, aren’t you?” she demanded.

Ryan chuckled.  “I guess that I am, baby.  It’s crazy, I know that… but I don’t know that I’ve ever been more turned on.”  He shrugged.  “We have to go to the pharmacy tomorrow, no matter what.  So why not say ‘fuck it’, and just enjoy tonight?”

Amy looked a little unconvinced.  “Are you sure, baby?” she asked plaintively.  “Are you sure that we haven’t already gone too far?”

Ryan laughed a little.  “It’s not like we can unfuck you, can we?  It’s not like I don’t find this shit mind-blowingly hot.  So yeah.  Let’s have some fun.”

The blonde pulled away from her husband and moved over to the bench.  “In that case,” she stated as she bent over, putting her hands on the wood, “it’s past time for you to fuck me, mister.”

Ryan was behind her almost immediately.  He wiped the head of his painfully hard cock on the juices that soaked her labia - juices that weren’t just made up of her lubrication, but also of another man’s semen - then began to push inside.  God, Amy was on fire – her pussy was burning hot inside, though it was so wet that he had nothing to compare it to.  The feeling of her vagina with another man’s semen freshly inside was indescribable - like the softest, warmest, slickest silk brought to life. 

“Hunnnh….” Amy moaned as he bottomed out.  “Do you like that, baby?” she teased.  “You know that you are pushing that black man’s cum back up inside me, don’t you?  Oh God,” she cried.  “Maybe he didn’t get me pregnant yet.  What if you are getting me pregnant with his sperm by pushing it back up there?”

Ryan’s mouth went dry and his head spun.  Once again, it felt like he had been punched in the gut; the idea that even as he was fucking his incredibly hot wife, he might be getting her pregnant with that black stranger’s sperm… it was almost too much to deal with.  And yet, the thought was so incredibly arousing that he could barely stand.  What the fuck was wrong with him?

He moaned out as he continued to pummel into the blonde.  “Oh, are you… uhhh… getting close already?” she asked in a teasing voice.  “I guess you are…. hunnnh…. turned on by the thought of…. unnnh… another man knocking me up!  Or is it that…. nuuugh… knowing you might be helping put a… huh… black baby in me that’s turning you on so much?” 

Ryan groaned in what sounded like actual physical pain, but didn’t slow his efforts.

At some point, another penis had been extended through the hole.  While not as impressive as the last member, this decent-sized hard cock also happened to be black.  Without even pausing, Amy reached out and began to stroke the new dick even as her husband continued fucking into her from behind.

Amy realized that her husband’s thrusts had become erratic; he was about to come.  She had been dying for his semen to be inside of her vagina all day long, but a terribly naughty thought popped into the sexy blonde’s mind, and she couldn’t help but share it. 

“You’re about to… uhh… come in me, aren’t you?” she asked.  “Did you see me… uhhh.. playing with this new black… hunnnh… cock?  Tell me, babyuuuhhh… are you going… uhhh… to come in me and give your… huh… sperm a chance?”  She paused for a moment, the wet sounds of their fucking the only real noise above the muted TV.  “Or are… huhh… you going to… nuhhh... pull out so that only… black semen is in meeeee?  If you come…. uhhh… in me, it might be… nuuughh… your baby if I’m pregnant.  If… uhhh… if… you pull out and I’m… hunnn… knuuuhhh… knocked up, the baby would be…. nuhhh… blaaaack!”

Ryan made a pitiful noise, buried himself inside of his wife’s sodden cunt as deeply as he could go… but even as his balls began to spasm, some primal urge he couldn’t understand drove him to rip his cock out of her vagina and step up by her head.  The first blast of fluid came before Amy could even get her open mouth over his pulsing shaft; the semen splattered along her cheek and back into her hair.  The remaining spunk all went directly into the blonde’s mouth, however, and she sucked it all in and swallowed every drop.

Her husband’s semen – containing the sperm that should have been what got her pregnant – was uselessly in her stomach now.  By contrast, her vagina was still oozing semen from a black man she had never even met.  And after glancing at the new cock she had temporarily released, she realized that she wasn’t going to stop with that one load.

“You actually did it,” she breathed in disbelief.  “You pulled out of me, baby.  You know that I have a black man’s cum in me already, and this new man wants me, too.”  She grinned wickedly.  “Well then… I guess that if I’m going to be pregnant, we will at least know the color of the baby, if not the father’s identity.”

With that, she turned around, made eye contact with Ryan, then slowly, purposefully backed onto the new penis extending from the gloryhole while staring into her husband’s eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the night was a blur.  Amy did fuck the next black man and let him come inside of her.  She played with two more cocks through the gloryhole, as well – one more white man, who she sucked off, and one more black man, whose load she took as deep inside of her pussy as she could.  The play was punctuated with filthy talk about the risks of some black stranger knocking her up, and how they really only needed to let black men come inside of her until they knew for sure if she was pregnant or not.  While she didn’t squirt again, Amy had several more orgasms from being fucked through the hole.  Both times, she came at least once during the sex; both times, the feeling of a strange black man’s semen filling up her vagina, with his sperm seeking out her womb for the purpose of fertilizing her egg was enough to send her over the edge of orgasm.

Once the Carters returned to the tiny home, they had an incredible, mind blowing session of sex; Ryan ate Amy’s pussy – complete with so much residual semen leaking out of it – until she had two orgasms.  He then fucked her deep and long and hard, but without any prompting, he pulled out to come in her mouth before going down on her one more time to get her off yet again.

While they played, their talk was nonstop filth - all about Amy being knocked up by a strange black man, of her belly swelling with a black bastard, of her breasts filling with milk for a child that wasn’t Ryan’s, of what people would think when she delivered a black man’s baby. 

Ryan had expected for Amy to be embarrassed, shy, ashamed the next morning.  Instead, she woke him by sitting on his face, teasing him that while it was surely too late to keep the black men’s sperm out of her womb, he could still clean their residual semen out of her.  The sex that morning was white hot, picking up right where they left off the night before.

After checking out, the Carters did stop at a pharmacy and purchase Plan B on their way home.  Even so, Amy did not rush to take it; they both seemed a little reluctant to let their dirty fantasy go.  By unspoken agreement, the box remained unopened until that evening - after they had returned home, picked up the kids, and managed to sneak in one more sex session full of dirty talk that revolved around classy, attractive, intelligent Amy being impregnated by strange black men in some seedy little store like some sort of slut.

A full month came and went.  The couple enjoyed the best sex either of them could remember in their entire marriage.  Porn was used – gloryhole porn was joined by other interracial videos, especially those with pregnancy risk themes.  Their dirty talk was absolutely rampant, and Ryan pulled out of Amy every single time as they continued their fantasies.  In spite of the dirtiness – or, perhaps, because of it – the two of them had never felt closer to one another.

They tried to pretend that Amy’s period not coming was just because she wasn’t quite regular yet after going off of the pill, or that Plan B had thrown her hormones off.  But when close to six weeks had passed since that weekend and Amy found herself dizzy, with sore breasts - and especially, with morning sickness - they couldn’t deny it any longer.

As Amy looked at her profile reflected in the mirror, she found herself musing; everything just felt so surreal!  Pushing her limits had made the Carters feel alive.  Had been incredible for their sex life.  Had been wonderful for their marriage.  Had brought them together. 

But was it worth the consequences? she mused as she cupped a hand underneath her belly and gazed at her reflection.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author notes:

This story is make believe.  STDs don’t exist here.  Yes, the Carters took reckless chances – and with more than Amy’s womb.  Again, this is complete fiction. 

If you are upset that Amy took Plan B and still ended up pregnant, you should know that the medication works by stopping ovulation.  If ovulation has already happened, it is useless.  It should have been pretty obvious that Amy was ovulating - or was about to ovulate - on Saturday; she took Plan B on Sunday evening.  While that is well within the 72 hour effectiveness window for Plan B, it apparently was too late to prevent ovulation.  With three men’s semen inside of her while an egg was viable, the emergency contraception couldn’t do much.

Who was the father?  I have no idea.  For the purposes of the story, the guys are really nothing more than faceless cocks.

Will the Carters keep the baby?  I have thoughts on that, but I’m leaving that up to the reader to decide.  This is a fap story, I’m not here to write chapters on the social and interpersonal repercussions of aborting a baby/putting it up for adoption/raising an obviously mixed race child. 

Thanks for the read.  I hope that you enjoyed the story.

Emily_Turnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_Turnerr

 

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments