Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackmailed Couple Four

"A couple who are in a tricky position, get blackmailed but it works out better than if they had never been."

15
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Paul:

I heard from Tony late on Saturday afternoon to meet him and my wife Rebecca at a bar called The Garden at around ten o'clock. Accompanying the text message was a short video of what I assumed was my wife bent over an armchair being fucked pretty vigorously. I could see neither of their faces, but the screamed-out orgasm sounded like my wife's voice. My feelings were initially hurt, but they changed as I remembered my stupidity. I was pleased she was getting pleasure, and after watching it for the tenth time, I was horny and found myself masturbating.

Tony had taken me to The Garden one evening. It was a typical pick-up joint over two floors, although downstairs was empty when we went. Upstairs looked pretty standard, but downstairs was much smaller with the stairs, a small bar and toilets at the front. There was a U-shaped dancefloor with three giant pillars; the console was at the front, and as you looked back, it got darker towards the rear. I checked it out as I went to the toilet. You could hardly see the back; anything could happen there when it was filled with bodies.

Tony explained that the same people owned the nightclub around the corner, and on weekends, this was often the last stop. Generally, people meet up here before going to the club. Early on, vouchers were on the tables, and getting them stamped by purchasing drinks entitled you to cheap entry to the club before eleven. It was also the last stop for groups not going to the club. Typically, groups of married women, Tony went on to say. As a result, many blokes were here in the last two hours trying to hook up. Then going to the club if they didn't.

I turned up just before ten, wanting to make sure I could get in. As I had no spare money, I moved around without going to the bar to wait for Rebecca, my wife, to arrive with Tony. I wandered downstairs, and it was as Tony had explained. Lots of guys, single and in small groups, trying to muscle in on the groups of women. Once they had split one off, they moved to the back of the dance floor. Effectively just bobbing heads. I moved back upstairs to see Tony come in, but the woman with him, with her short red hair, didn't look like my wife.

Tony:

I wanted tonight to go well and was worried about how Paul would take it. However, after our afternoon shopping trip, I realized that Rebecca was looking forward to this as much as I was. We ate dinner and showered, and I showed her the clothes she would wear that night. She had a pair of pixie boots in the suitcase to match the poncho dress I had brought off the internet. The garment was made of thin wool that showed off her body underneath, although you could not see through it.

It had a collar at the neck, and the arms went down to her wrists. Around her body, there was some stitching to create a skirt, but not much. I had seen a girl wear it at work, although she had a camisole and a pair of leggings underneath. Standing still, the folds of cloth covered everything from neck to knees, but as she moved, flashes of the camisole and leggings could be seen as two big holes underneath her armpits right down to the top of her legs. Rebecca was wearing the poncho, but there was nothing underneath.

Even as she stood, looking demure, you could see the shapes of her breasts and that she wasn't wearing a bra. Standing beside her, I could easily slip my hand in under the cloth and play with her nipples or even slip a finger in her pussy. At the bottom of the sleeves, there were two velcro loops. They fitted round her wrists but could be lifted to a clip under her armpits. This would expose the sides of her body, more than flashes of white skin. It would also leave room for even easier access to her body.

Rebecca didn't need a bag and gave me a small makeup kit to put in my pocket. During the week, I trawled the second-hand pawn shop to find a video recorder. Once we had picked up one or two guys at The Garden, we planned to return to Paul's apartment for the night. Paul's role would be limited to taking video shots of his wife as she screamed out in orgasm to cock's that were not his. He would see sex all night, then see it all again on the videotapes. The stink of sex would fill his living space all week. That was worse than a chastity device.

Rebecca:

I was unsure how I would feel meeting Paul again. We hardly spoke on the phone, and I was still angry with him. It was a little unfair of me because the things Tony was making me do were turning me on so much. When I went out with Paul, I knew he wanted me to find another guy so he could watch whilst pretending to be drunk. It didn't always work out because he might change his mind at any point. I knew tonight, though, that it would be different. The only thing stopping me was not finding a guy, which was very unlikely.

I was very happy that Paul could hardly recognise my new hairstyle. If my husband could be fooled, anyone in our hometown would never do so. I could be a different person, unrecognisable as Paul's wife. It made me wet thinking of the things I could now do, especially with the gym clothes that Tony had brought me. I was pretty cool with my husband because I didn't want him to know I was okay with the blackmail. It was vitally important that he thought I was doing this under duress, thanks to his stupidity.

We had a quick drink upstairs and then moved down to the small bar downstairs next to the dancefloor. I could quickly see how it worked. There were lots of guys and women who were here to get picked up. There were some conversations on the edge of the dancefloor, some gentle moves in the big groups near the last bit of light. Then, as soon as a match seemed to be made, they would wander towards the back, behind the pillars. One or two women went straight towards the pillars, and the guys immediately swamped them.

Tony gave me my orders: go to the pillars and dance with whoever you wanted, but my hands needed to be up in the air to flash as much skin as possible. Stay for three songs, then return to Paul and me. As I moved into the darker spaces, I could feel four or five guys following and surrounding me. My smile was lost in the darkness, but I didn't stop them as they got closer and closer. Their hands reached out for my back, still uncertain about being rebuffed. Then, one of them was slightly more adventurous than the others and slipped his hand in the gap.

He immediately realised that my breasts were there to be groped, so he took full advantage. I dipped my hips towards his, grinding myself against his hardness. He was pretty hard but seemed to be below-average size, so I pulled away. As I did so, he twisted slightly, and his hand pulled my breast clear of the poncho, and others saw it. They moved in closer, and a hand entered the gap on my other side. This hand grabbed my other nipple and started to pinch it between his fingers. I moved closer to him, and he was much larger.

I realized three songs were up and moved back to Tony and my husband. The two guys followed me but stopped as soon as I joined them. Eight or ten guys were looking and wondering what was happening. After a couple more songs, Tony decided it was time for me to dance again, but he told me to bring someone back this time. As I moved to go back to the dancefloor, he adjusted my dress. Taking the band holding the sleeve to my wrist, he moved it to the cleat on my shoulder. Now there was a two-inch slit right down both sides, and my breasts were just visible.

As I moved off, he waved to me, and I plunged into the back of the darkness. Most of the guys followed me, but there was no slow progression from arm to back to under the poncho this time. I was immediately surrounded, and at least four hands entered the gaps. Both my breasts were being groped, two fingers were sliding into my soaking wet pussy, and another groped my ass. A hand grabbed my chin and moved me towards a face. I opened my lips wide, tipped my head slightly, and started to make out.

As an unknown number of guys was ravishing my body, my hands wandered, searching for the front of their trousers. I was slowly checking out their sizes. There seemed to be two guys, about the same size as Tony, not too big. The others were all average-sized. I moved my head around, kissing them one after another. Once I had snogged both the two larger guys, I decided Sean had the better kissing technique. Moving deeper into his arms was easy, and the other guys seemed to realise I had made a choice.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

Tony:

It was horny watching Rebecca being groped by the guys the second time. Although it was a fair distance away and nothing below her head was visible, she was having a good time. I was looking over casually, but Paul was transfixed. There was a vacant look on his face, although he was smiling. He shuffled towards the dancefloor to get a better look, but the women on the edge gave him funny looks, and one called him a perv. He could hardly reply that it was his wife getting groped at the back.

Eventually, Rebecca and Sean came back to the table. She grabbed his hand firmly, ensuring he didn't run away. You could see he was a bit nervous. When he got to the table, I asked him if he wanted a drink and sent Paul off to get it and a refill for him and I. Rebecca's drink was hardly touched, although she looked buzzed. Once I had explained the situation to Sean, he relaxed. The story wasn't far from the truth. Rebecca was an insatiable slut. We were looking for another guy to fill up all her holes. Did he want to fuck her with us?

I wasn't surprised that Sean said yes. Once he realised we were not a threat, he carried on making out and slipping a hand in her dress right there at the tables in full view. I leaned over to Rebecca and asked her how many cocks she wanted. It wasn't a discussion we had earlier. She knew, of course, that we would give her a good time, but she didn't know if Paul would be part of it or if she could have as many as she wanted. Once I had explained that Paul would only be taking pictures, she asked for another guy.

I explained to Sean that Rebecca would get one more guy to join us. He seemed a little disappointed, as he was having a good time, but once he realised that he would get a few hours with this horny slut, he grinned and accepted our terms. He wasn't worried about getting filmed as long as his face wasn't shown. I had no intention of showing any of the guy's faces, especially my own. So I was happy to assure him. Rebecca wandered back to the dancefloor and returned with another guy after about twenty minutes.

This second guy, Alex, seemed to understand what was happening. He had watched Sean dance with Rebecca and return to us, and then Sean was brought a drink. Then the slut in the poncho returned to the dance floor to get groped, kissed, and eventually chose Alex to return with. Although he didn't think it was real, he had read about hotwives and figured he might someday meet one. It was time to go, and I sent off Paul with the camera to get the flat ready; the four of us got an Uber, Rebecca and the two guys in the back seat.

Rebecca:

I was having a wonderful time, but the dancing was intense, and I was soaking wet. We took a while to finish our drinks, and it was a while longer before I realized my husband was missing. His not being around made me feel more daring than if he was here, and I started to rub up against Sean and Alex. They took the hint quickly, and their hands slipped into the gaps in my poncho to play with my breasts and my pussy as if we were still on the dance floor. People around us had noticed, and I saw some nudging. I didn't stop, though.

After a while, the Uber arrived, and Tony got in the front seat, making me sit between Sean and Alex in the back. The poncho was perfect, allowing them to ravage my body without the driver noticing. He did see me kissing the two guys alternately, and I could see him looking in the mirror. I don't think he realised I had three fingers in my soaking pussy and came just as we pulled up outside the flat. I struggled to make it out of the car as I struggled to regain my body control, as I was now in the slut zone.

As we got into the building, the guys continued to paw me as we made our way to the door. Fortunately, nobody else was around tonight, so they pulled the poncho over my head, and I slowly moved in just my pixie boots. I was past, caring where I was or who saw me. I just needed more orgasms, and whatever I had to do to get them made no difference to me. As we finally got into the flat, I was bundled onto the bed, shoes still on. Sean pulled out his cock, and I started to gorge myself on it.

Paul:

As the others got to the flat, I was surprised and shocked by my wife's behaviour. I was pretty sure she had no more than two drinks, so she could not have been drunk. She ignored me completely as if I wasn't there, but she also seemed to be showing Tony the same treatment. All that seemed to concern her was getting all of Sean's cock down her throat, which she managed to get done relatively quickly. As I mentioned before, I had only really seen my wife in action as a slut, either from twenty feet away or a long time ago.

Tony quickly told me off for not getting this amazing blow-job on the video, but I smiled to myself, knowing my wife would be doing that more than once as I had experienced many amazing blowjobs from her. As if to allow me to recover, she lifted her head off, showing the dribble and saliva on Sean's cock. I zoomed in on the camera, picking up his cock, her face lit with a smile before she bobbed him into her throat again. As Alex started to strip off, Tony handed him a condom and explained, mouth and pussy only. Her ass was reserved for him only.

It was the work of moments for him to roll it on and plunge inside my wife. She was soaking wet, and the moan that passed my wife's lips as Alex slammed into her was muffled slightly by the large cock in her throat. She could not keep it there as Alex pulled out and slammed in again. Time after time. I looked over to check if Tony would slow him down, but he seemed indifferent. He only seemed to want me to catch the audio to match the action. He told me to focus on getting the best shots.

I only had to wait a few seconds as Alex announced he was coming. Tony said to rip off his condom and to Rebecca to turn around to take his seed in her mouth. However, she was still a little out of it, and instead of sucking him clean, Alex sprayed his come all over her face. There was a general cheer at this, and I got the close-up from only a few feet away. Straight after, Sean got a condom from Tony and replaced Alex's cock jackhammering into my wife's pussy. She wiped her face on the pillow and went up on all fours. The pillow I was going to have to sleep on all week.

Tony:

I was amazed at how the action went after we returned to the flat. Rebecca was insatiable and allowed Sean and Alex to take turns on her for ages. Paul was excellent on the video camera, getting closeups of his wife's face as she screamed out orgasm after orgasm. He was getting right in the action. As Alex hammered out in doggy for the second time, Paul slipped under his wife's stomach and had the camera only inches away from her pussy, and as Alex played with her clit, you could see her little button pulsing. As good as porn.

After the two guys filled three condoms each, I got undressed and took Rebecca in the ass whilst they recovered. Paul had to stop filming to go to the local store for some beers and more condoms. I had brought a box of ten, but I thought that would not be enough. As it turned out, I was right. At about three in the morning, the two guys said they were nearly done, and as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments