Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackmailed Couple

"A couple who are in a tricky position get blackmailed, but it works out better than if they had never been."

37
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is to set the scene, introduce the characters. I could probably just lurch into the blackmail, but I need to do it this way. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Number two will be along shortly."

Rebecca:

I sometimes wonder if Alice made me into a slut, or if I would have made it on my own. Alice entered my life as I started college; we two girls got to share a room for the first two years. Now Alice was unquestionably a slut of the highest order and started as she meant to continue. She was fucking the third different boy in three nights when she turned over to reverse cowboy her date. She looked over to me, supposedly asleep, but busted me as I brought myself off with my hand for the second time that evening.

The next night, we double-dated and continued for a couple of weeks until a happy accident changed us around. My date was a bit slow, and we were getting to the critical point when we realised Alice and her date had already finished and were watching. Her guy got so turned on watching me pin my date by sitting on his cock and grind myself to several orgasms that he got hard again to fill Alice on round two. In the future, we took turns to be fast and slow, so our guys both got a second wind or even a third one.

Paul:

I noticed Rebecca and Alice early in my first year and became fixated on them. I once persuaded a friend to double-date them, but some other guys took them home. By Christmas time, they had so much of a reputation that none of my mates would help me out. They didn't do single guys either, so I was just stuck watching with a hard-on.

Rebecca:

Just after New Year, Alice had brought back some pills that made us hornier than usual, and we took them before going out. We tried a different bar, and two guys brought us several drinks. Things were going great, and we were less than fifty yards from our dorm block when one of them started to throw up. His mate decided to take him home, leaving us without cock. This had never happened before, and with the pills, we were too horny to go to sleep. We ended up in bed with each other and discovered the delights of a lesbian relationship.

It took us about two months for the pleasures of sixty-nine to wear off, and we returned to looking for cock. We pushed our beds together for those nights, and our first two guys made us realise we could do it differently. So we fucked, and as our dates recovered, we put on a show for them. It never failed to get them hard again, and we swapped partners for round two since we were in one big bed. It didn't matter how many times they fucked us, we never slept until they had left, and we licked out each other's pussies full of come.

Just before we broke up for the summer, we realised that bringing back several guys, say four, was much more fun than two guys. They egged each other on, had longer recovery times, and fucked us later in the night. We always outlasted them, though, and generally had more orgasms with each other than with them. The final night of that year had us attending a party at a frat house. We were still both there the following day, and I had no idea how many guys fucked us or how many orgasms we had.

Paul:

I tried out for the football team as I started my second year. I wasn't good enough to get on the pitch but was part of the squad. Rebecca and Alice were part of the cheerleading team. They didn't bounce around on the pitch side, but afterwards, in the changing room, they bounced on most of the cocks. All the guys called them sluts, but I knew that one day I would date Rebecca. Watching her get fucked turned me on so much. I sometimes managed to fuck her when the stars had finished. I don't think she even noticed me.

Rebecca:

The second year was wild, orgies with the football team all weekend. It all went wrong when the coaches used us as collateral for bets. It was great when we kept winning but lost a knockout game when we met a bigger team. They left Alice and me with the winners all weekend. Not that we minded because they were all very well-endowed black guys who used us harder and dirtier than our team did. Unfortunately, the dean found out, and Alice left college.

My decent grades saved me from expulsion, and I moved in with Sarah. Sarah was the other extreme on a sexual nature from Alice. She was still a virgin. She put me back on the straight and narrow, getting my results and leaving with a qualification. In my last year, I met a lovely guy called Paul, who either didn't know my reputation or didn't care. We got married soon after leaving college.

Paul:

When Rebecca was found out, I waited my time before approaching her. Her reputation kept all the decent guys away, and luckily, I knew her new roommate, Sarah, and she introduced us. I never told her I had fucked her a few times in her gangbang days. We got married and, after college, moved to my home town, where we both worked for the big bank. We were doing well, and I got promoted before we took a holiday to the South of France. When we were there, Rebecca rediscovered her slutty side.

We stayed in a hotel with a lido on the beach, although it was the one on the outside. We arrived late and found ourselves right next to the public. Many young guys were chatting Rebecca up all day and convinced us to go drinking with them later. Watching her react with them in a safe place to let herself go, I convinced her to dance with them. Additionally, I made out I was very drunk. Soon Rebecca had forgotten I was even there as the young guys were touching her up and getting her horny

I told her I needed to return to the hotel and enjoy herself. However, I just sat on the other side of the bar, watching what happened. I was desperate to see my wife behaving like a slut again with these guys. Soon afterwards, they persuaded her to go to the park by the beach where, from a distance, I watched her take on three of them. Most of the rest of the week, I kept getting drunk, at least to my wife. The guys quickly worked out what was going on and let me watch them from close by.

Rebecca:

We had a fantastic holiday in France, during which Paul kept saying he wasn't well or drunk, and he let me muck about with some French guys. It wasn't long before the girl from the first two years at college returned, and I let them take me any way they wanted. I was so much more satisfied than with Paul. Not because he was a lousy lover, he was gentle with me. These French guys knew I was a slut and treated me as one. They just took what they wanted and passed me on to another one of their crowd.

After that holiday, Paul and I went on several city breaks, where the same thing happened. We went to a bar, and I dressed to attract men. Paul let himself get drunk and allowed me to get fucked in back alleys like the slut I was. I'm pretty sure he wasn't as drunk as he made out, and I know he saw me getting taken. He never talked about it. Just always apologised for getting drunk and not looking after me properly. Always mentioned that it was lucky we bumped into such nice guys who kept me company and helped carry him back to the hotel room.

Paul:

Life was great, and we lived this double life where Rebecca and I were ordinary people in our home town and sexual animals when we went away. We had a double blow, though, when first my parents died, leaving us their big home. I had to buy my brother out, taking on a massive mortgage, just before the bank we both worked for got taken over. Fortunately, the mortgage was put on ice as part of the takeover package. We kept the property but had no spare money to take holidays where Rebecca could get fucked.

Then, I got a break from my old boss. We had been working on some fraud detection software, and he persuaded the bank where he now works to let me install it. The deal was that they put me up in the city and paid me peanuts, but when it was working, there was a big lump sum, and they would let me, after a year, sell it to other banks. It was a lifeline, and I knew we could not screw it up. But Rebecca got horny and insisted she came to the city one weekend instead of me going home.

I spent the week walking in and out of bars without drinking, trying to work out where we could get Rebecca laid for just one drink. So that Friday night, my wife came up to town, dressed in the sluttiest dress she owned, and we waited until ten o'clock before hitting the bar. I got the only drinks we could afford, and Rebecca sat at a table next to the dancefloor. Sitting at the table, she let one leg show to her crotch, and half her breasts were tumbling out of her top. She acted drunk and out of control.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

The act worked a treat. When I returned, two guys, Tony and Steve, were at the table. They introduced themselves and listened to my story about hating dancing. They asked if they could dance with my wife, as I hoped. As one of them took her to the dark dancefloor, the other dragged me off to the bar to buy four drinks. Oh, and two shots for him and me. I didn't have to put on the drunken act because I was drunk for real. It was ages since I had more than one beer. I had eaten at lunchtime, and they were trying to get me drunk.

Tony:

I was out drinking with the guys from work on Friday for a leaving party. However, due to a problem, I could not join them until pretty late, and the party in our usual bar was starting to break up. As I stood there, a guy I knew, Steve, joined me. He was a construction worker, all muscles and charm. He also had a big cock. He had changed from his work clothes, and we were in a bar with a reputation for swinging. It was close to the big hotels, and after the office crowd left, out-of-town couples looking for fun took their place.

Steve was a complete asshole, but he could chat up women. We had scored with quite a few couples looking for extra cock for the wife in the past, and I thought, stick around and see how it went. I was just about to leave when a typical couple came in. The guy went to the bar, and the wife flashed off her goods on a table by the dancefloor. Steve and I looked at each other and moved in for the kill. I could not believe it when the guy joined us as he worked for the same bank as I did.

As Head of IT Security, I dealt with all new employees, even the contractors. I remembered he was working on this Fraud project and wasn't an actual employee. I didn't think he had met me or understood who I was, which was confirmed when we chatted as Steve took his wife off for a dance. Not much dancing would occur if I knew Steve, but that wife would have three fingers in her before very long. It all worked out well; we got the husband drunk and the wife all wet and willing, and we set off for their place, which I knew was a Bank apartment.

Rebecca:

We met two guys in the bar almost immediately, and the hunkier of the two took me off to dance while the other chatted with Paul. Steve had the biggest cock I had felt since I left college, and I was looking forward to sucking it and fucking it later on. He pulled my thong to one side and slipped some fingers into my pussy. Before the three songs were over, I had my first orgasm. I was rubbing his cock on the outside of his jeans. As we left the dancefloor, he told me to go to the ladies and take off the thong for him. I did as I was told.

Tony was much more of a gentleman; He still ground his cock against my stomach. It was bigger than Paul's but not by much, and was three inches smaller than Steve's. He wanted to know our story, so I told him about Paul working for the bank and found myself telling him all about our financial situation for some reason. He was one of those trustworthy guys, and I found myself telling him that Paul got drunk quickly and would pass out so the two of them could fuck me all night long.

As the bar started to thin out, the four of us left, Tony helping Paul along. This left Steve and I slowly following them back to the small flat. Tony seemed to know the back way, leaving Steve to pull my tits out of my dress in the back alley and rub his face in them. I was so horny at this point I did not care who did what to me where as long as I got to come hard. It wasn't long before we were inside, and Paul immediately went to the toilet. Steve and Tony said they would have me individually so the other could keep Paul occupied.

Once he crashed out, they would take me together. It was also decided that since Steve would stretch me open once he fucked me, Tony would start. So he pulled me over to the bed and wasted no time in pulling on a condom (I insisted on them with strangers) and filling me up. I was soaking wet at this point, and he slipped inside easily. After a short while, I came pretty loudly, and Paul came out of the bathroom. Steve intercepted him and pulled him to the kitchen area, constantly chatting with him.

Paul:

It was all going very well. I was pretending to be drunker than I was, although I was pretty drunk. Rebecca was turning into the slut she indeed was, and I realised that tonight she was going to get a proper fucking from these two guys. I noticed that Rebecca had already stopped looking for me; she was focused 100% on sex. While Tony was dancing with my wife, Steve had already told me that they had done this before. I didn't need to act drunk with them. I could watch whilst he made my wife scream out with pleasure on his cock.

The only problem was now that Tony was fucking Rebecca, he just could not shut up about the whole situation. Look at my slag of a wife. Look at her sucking his cock. He would be doing the same in a minute, making my wife scream out orgasm after orgasm. Perhaps it was customary for Steve when they fucked a wife for him to make the husband humiliated. I think Steve possibly got a kick out of it. However, it wasn't doing anything for me. All it was doing was making Rebecca aware of the fact that I wasn't drunk but watching.

Our whole act, our weekends away, I got drunk to give Rebecca space. I wasn't an active participant, although I figured we would get there over time. We might get there in stages this weekend. I just wasn't ready for Steve's running commentary. Telling my wife that I was watching her getting fucked. Getting off on it. Just about to pull out my cock and wank myself off whilst she took them both on. I just got angrier and angrier. The final straw came as Tony got off, and Steve pulled Rebecca off the bed.

He intended to get her to take him in her mouth, show her that her husband was aware and watching intently, and god knows what else. He had told me this was his plan as Tony was finishing off. I reacted badly as Rebecca looked over at me, a look of pity on her face. It might have even been contempt, but it pushed me over the edge. Grabbing Steve, I told him to fuck off out of our flat. Who did he think he was to fuck my wife. Take his mate with him.

Tony:

Rebecca was a great fuck, easily the best I had for a few years. She was just so horny, so open, prepared to do anything I asked her as I took her from behind and slammed into her on the bed. I could feel her cunt muscles grab me as I thrust, and she started to talk dirty to me. Telling me that she wanted me to take her in the ass later whilst Steve fucked her. As I felt myself coming, I realised that Steve was being a tosser again. He did this from time to time. He and his big cock, he wanted to bully the husband.

I needed to fuck this woman again, and I knew she would be coming up to the city often. We worked together, Paul and I, so I figured there would be a way to get to fuck her every time she was up. So I shook Steve, talked to him, and told him it was all over for tonight, but there might be another...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments