Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackmailed Couple Three

"a couple who are in a tricky position, get blackmailed but it works out better than if they had never been""

34
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Rebecca:

Tony met me off the train on Friday evening, much as my husband did before. Except he brought a car for my big, heavy suitcase. We went to his apartment, where he put my bags in the spare bedroom. He had a couple of ready meals in the oven and opened a bottle of wine. We had a nice dinner and talked about our week. I felt like his girlfriend rather than the woman he was blackmailing to do anything he wanted. Instead of sucking his dick as I expected to be doing, he got me to run a fashion parade.

This went on for a good two hours, slutty dresses and skirts as well as my go-to romper suit that moulded my every curve. I showed him my range of thongs, French knickers, and the two negligees I generally wore on holiday. Then we moved on to my gym wear, which Tony announced he was bored with. I told him I wanted to merge into the background when I worked out in my home town. Paul was well known, and I was recognised as his wife. I didn't want to create a situation that made him look bad.

Tony had a pad and paper and came up with a list of items we would buy tomorrow. He had a couple of dresses he had brought through the internet that I also tried on. They were both reasonable fits, but I suspect Tony would have liked them a bit tighter. As we approached the show's end, with me showing my two smallest bikinis, Tony was delighted with them as they were. I had purchased them in France and knew they were borderline obscene. Of course, Tony would love them as much as Paul did.

That night, we had lovely sex. Tony was quite a bit more forceful than Paul was. He made me take his cock down my throat, just like I wanted him to. Of course, he was a few inches bigger than Paul, which made it better. Eventually, he pulled me into doggy and fucked my ass. I came to realise over the next year that Tony preferred to take me in the ass. Paul was a little too submissive to do that to me. Tony explained that we had a busy day the next day and that we should get some sleep. He hoped that on Saturday night, I would get no sleep at all.

Tony:

The following day, we set off early for the mall. Rebecca wore regular clothes, and we had an excellent breakfast at a cafe. The first stop was a wig shop on the edge of the mall. I explained to Rebecca that I preferred her with shorter hair and as a redhead. However, the change might be challenging to sell in her small town, so we found a long blonde wig that matched precisely the hair she currently had. After the hairdresser, who was next on the list, she could put on the blond wig and go back to being Rebecca, Paul's wife. I asked the shop to save her measurements.

Then we went to the hairdressers. Or rather, I left Rebecca there while I checked out the other shops we would visit. When I picked her up, I could hardly recognise her. However, she was Rebecca again when she put on the blond wig. The next visit was to the beautician, where she had all the rest of her body stripped of hair. I preferred a smooth pussy, and they could not afford the luxury. After that, we went to a shop selling gym equipment. We needed to purchase some gym wear, not to exercise but to be stripped out of.

Rebecca:

I could not believe the transformation of myself. When I looked in the mirror, putting back on my clothes after the waxing, the woman I saw was so much more sexy than I was. She was so much more desirable. She looked like she was ready to be fucked anywhere, at any time. The mousy woman with the long blond hair was replaced. But she returned when I tried the wig on. It was uncanny how I could swap from one to the other in the same clothes in a few seconds. I loved the new me and was looking forward to whatever happened next.

Tony pulled out some clothes for me in the sports shop that I would never have worn. Even when I behaved like a slut at college, I didn't dress like one. Perhaps that's why I found it easy to switch back to being normal. The tops were all brightly coloured, stretchy and thin. They were meant to be worn over a sports bra, but I wasn't allowed one. My nipples were rock hard, the buds pointing up and out. Many guys were in the shop and soon hanging around the changing rooms, where Tony had me coming out to show him and them.

We settled on three tops, all of which exposed a lot of my breasts. There was one with a ring holding the front together that almost exposed my nipples. Tony loved it. Then, we moved on to the bottoms. Tony liked the ribbed variety that pulled me apart. From the back, it looked like a pair of hands were pulling my ass cheeks apart, and the same went for my groin. If there was no cameltoe, then Tony picked another. The assistant made me wear a thong under them in case they ruined them. She was right. I was already soaking wet.

Tony:

It was time for a late lunch. We were both having so much fun that time was slipping by fast. After that, we went to a shop that specialised in leather to buy the shortest skirt they stocked. It also had two top-to-bottom zips that could be worn at the side or in the middle. I asked them if it was okay if Rebecca wore it out because we were off to get some boots. Rebecca had arrived in tight jeans, looking hot. She left in a leather skirt that might throw us out of the mall. We went to a food bar with stools, and she got several guys to slow down and stare at her.

After that, it was the shoe shop where we got a pair of the tallest stilettos they had. I got her to try on a pair of knee-high boots as well. We stood around and waited for the one guy serving to become free. The service was impeccable, and I could negotiate a ten per cent discount. We then went to Frank's dress shop right on the edge of the mall. It was one of those shops that hookers and dancers get their clothes at. Frank was a bit overweight and sleazy, but we had chatted earlier in the day, and he would give us a discount.

He had told me that he would close at four on Saturdays because most of his clientele wanted to be at work for six. As long as I arrived with my 'wife' before then, we could spend as much time shopping as we wanted. In addition to the shop itself, there was a mini-warehouse at the back where he had the stock that he could not show out front in case he offended some of his ordinary customers. There were changing rooms in the front but not the back, as nobody could see from the mall.

Rebecca:

It was fun in the shoe shop, making sure the guy serving us could see my thong. I'm sure he could see the soaking-wet gusset as well. I was so horny after the gym shop. Then, showing off my legs to any guy who wanted to look. Tony didn't give me explicit instructions to do so, but he told me I was a good girl when I did something he liked me doing. He occasionally touched my knee and pulled my legs slightly further apart. I just surrendered to his requests. Once he arranged my legs, they stayed that way until we moved.

I think the whole day was leading up to Frank's dress shop. You know, the one on the edge of the mall, where the clothes are just that bit too slutty to even consider wearing out. As soon as I saw the dress in the window that screamed out Fuck me, I just knew we would be there for a while. As we got in, two girls who looked like lap dancers were finishing their purchases. Tony went around looking at the stock, pointing out items to me. He was working on the principle that if I wasn't taken aback, then it was too ordinary.

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

As the two girls left, Frank locked the front door before turning over the closed sign. He also pulled across flimsy curtains blocking the street's view. Tony gave me some items, and I went into the dressing room to try them on. I had come out still in my underwear, mostly on view. Tony asked Frank if it was okay if I took my underwear off because I wouldn't be wearing any with these dresses. He said that was fine as long as I wiped myself dry. He even gave me some tissues. As I returned to the dressing rooms, Tony told me not to pull the curtain. Frank needed to see that I was dry.

I tried on a dozen dresses, with Tony and Frank discussing what was good. He wanted one outfit that was so close to being obscene that I might not get let into a club wearing it. Then for the rest, he wanted things with buttons and zips that started slutty and could move beyond obscene if fully open. On each fitting, Tony asked Frank to check it for size. Could perhaps I try on a smaller one? This involved him moving the dresses around slightly. Eventually, he buffed up my nipples to see how they looked erect.

When Frank explained his more interesting stock was out the back, we had just one dress chosen. So we walked out, and I stood in the middle of the space underneath a floodlight that showed me off. Tony explained we didn't need a dressing room any more, so I stripped naked and allowed Frank to dress me. He was right; the dresses were much more interesting, and I felt myself getting wet as he held them up. We had four dresses chosen quickly, and the guys discussed the price.

Not really the price but the discount. Frank offered ten, fifteen or twenty per cent for each of my holes whilst I stood there waiting for him to take me. Eventually, they agreed on one item free and the others at thirty per cent off if I got all three holes filled. As I listened to this conversation, I could feel myself starting to shake with pure lust. Frank was not exactly a catch. He was middle-aged and had a pot belly. Probably had lousy breath as well, but that didn't matter. The pure filth of the situation had my nipples so hard they hurt.

Frank:

When Tony dropped in at lunchtime with a proposal for me, I didn't think he was serious. When he turned up with his 'wife' in the shortest leather skirt I had ever seen, with one zip half undone to make it even sluttier, I knew his proposal of a fuck for a garment was not fantasy. Rebecca was hot and seemed to know what was going to happen. As I started to grope her, initially, as part of the adjustment of her dress, she seemed not to care what I was doing. I was sort of aware that Tony was getting me as horny as his 'wife' for the maximum discount.

If pressed, I would have let her have all the clothes for free, but Tony seemed to tire of the game and watch her get a pounding. As soon as we had agreed, Rebecca dropped to her knees and opened up my fly and pulled out my cock. I was smiling as this happened because I had prepared myself. I had some Viagra in the drawer under the till, and when I saw her come in, I quickly swallowed a blue pill. I was hard as her mouth closed over my cock, and I would stay that way for at least an hour with this brand.

She took me in slowly, as although I might not be in great shape, my cock was still bigger than average. The blue pill helped it grow another ten per cent. Rebecca was struggling to get it all in. Tony was asking me questions about my stock as I grabbed his 'wife' by the ears and pulled her on and off my cock. There was a lovely gurgling noise as her mouth struggled to cope. It got me harder, and I told Tony about my new wholesale business and the fashion show I did for the smaller shops to choose stock.

I explained that I always looked for girls to show off the stock and later provide entertainment as I took orders. I never paid cash, but a girl could walk out with four or five dresses. I thought it was time to move on to fucking, so I asked Tony to move over the armchair that was partially hidden into the space under the light. I figured Tony wanted a bit of a show, so I was happy to provide it. He handed me a condom, and I rolled it on as Rebecca lay over the arm. She was soaking wet as I slid straight in.

Rebecca:

As Frank fucked my mouth, the whole situation had me so turned on. He and Tony were casually discussing his models getting fucked by a load of potential buyers. I just knew that, at some point, I would be one of those models. The idea of it made me so wet my hand dropped to my pussy, and I started to play with myself. I had expected Frank to finish quickly and leave me unfinished. I was going to say 'high and dry', but I was soaking wet already. As he turned me over on an armchair and stuck his cock deep in me, I felt my body start to shake. Frank just kept slamming into me with no concern about my state.

This total disregard for me turned me on rather than upsetting me as I would have felt with Paul. The shuddering turned into one long, continuous orgasm as Frank repeatedly pulled out and drove himself into me. I only found out later he had taken a blue pill to give him an hour's worth of personal pleasure. He was certainly giving me pleasure, too, as he kept pumping into me. I felt his fingers opening up my ass. There was enough wetness coming from my pussy to ease his fingers inside.

Eventually, he pulled out of my pussy and started to fuck my ass. It felt depraved in the back room of a sleazy shop as a sleazy, fat old guy filled up a third of my holes. I had partially expected Tony to fill my mouth, but he just let Frank repeatedly thrust in and out of me. I almost felt that their conversation was to distract Frank from finishing too quickly. He just kept fucking me, and I kept coming. I hadn't been fucked like this for over two years, and I didn't want it to end, at least not for a few more minutes.

Tony:

I was getting turned on watching Rebecca get taken by Frank. He was a dirty old man and probably had to pay for all of his sexual activity. However, he knew how to get Rebecca into a sexual state. His cock wasn't that big or thick. It must have been the way he was fucking her that got her off. Eventually, he declared he was about to come, so he pulled out of her ass, ripped off the condom and stuck his cock back in her mouth. It was no more than a few seconds before he was filling Rebecca's throat. I told her to make sure she swallowed it all.

Frank was eventually done, pulled up his trousers, and finished the transaction. Rebecca was still sitting in the chair, a bit out of it. I told her to pull herself together, and she dressed in the short leather skirt and the top she had worn earlier. Frank asked to keep her thong, so we left with Rebecca's juices dribbling down her leg. I told her to relax because we were not leaving until nine o'clock to meet up with Paul. When we returned to my house, she got into a long hot bath, and I put the shopping away.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments