Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cheating Slut

"How I found out my wife was fucking another guy"

46
9 Comments 9
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My wife and I love talking dirty to each other. Elle liked dressing up in lingerie, fuck me heels and getting me to film her playing with her tight pussy whilst telling me stories of horny experiences from the past. Hotels are our favourite venue for getting dirty and last weekend was one of the best weekends of our sexual lives.

After filming and sharing everything we filmed we checked out and grabbed a cab to the station.

Finding a table seat for four in an almost empty carriage we settled in.

“I’m exhausted babe, don’t let me fall asleep," I said.

“Don’t worry," she whispered. “I’ve a couple of ideas to grab your attention."

Elle pulled her phone out and placed her hand on the inside of my thigh.

“I want you to tell me which clip is your favourite," she whispered as she pressed play on the first clip that we had taken.

“I felt so horny in that white body. I loved the way you played with my nipples and teased my pussy. You really know how to touch me. Look at how strong I came when you put two fingers into my tight wet hole and curled them to touch the spot only you know how to find."

“You are the best ever with your fingers, mouth and tongue but I need to tell you what I was thinking of as you brought me close. I imagined I was being fucked by Martin, the guy from work I told you about. I imagined him pulling his thick cock from his jeans and guiding it to my mouth so I could lick and kiss his beautiful prick until it was throbbing and twitching."

She had started playing with the bulge in my pants and her breathing told me that our dirty weekend was far from over.

“I love the thought of you being with another guy," I murmured. Fantasy and reality get blurred when we play and I needed to hear more. “You fancy this guy I guess," I said quietly but sternly.

“He has a hard body, unlike yours, and you can see his cock through his trousers," she moaned as she started to move her hips gently. “Nobody can make me come like you do but you can’t fuck me in the way I like sometimes. He is powerful. He can pick me up and push me against a wall. I never wear knickers to work. He gets hard in seconds and he has a really big dick, long and wide. I wrap my legs around his waist and he gently guides his cock to my pussy. He teases me, gliding it up and down between my lips, holding it just as though he’s going to slide it in and then moving it and rubbing it against my clitoris."

I was hard in my trousers and after taking a quick look around us I slid them to my ankles. She started to softly run her fingertips from the tip to my balls.

“You do your best with what you have but Martin’s cock is at least twice your size.". I loved her making me feel scolded, inferior and shit in bed.

“Your pussy is the tightest I’ve ever known. I struggle to get inside you myself, how does it get inside you?" I was intrigued. I couldn't get a finger inside her without baby oil.

JkateLen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JkateLen

“By the time we’re ready to fuck I am so wet. It trickles down my leg He teases me some more and then guides the head to the entrance and even though I know it’ll hurt I am so desperate to feel him inside me I pull him as hard as I can toward me. Sometimes I beg him to fuck me and when he glides it in it’s a beautiful mix of pleasure and pain”

Imagining her with this guy, groaning as he thrusts his cock deep into her got my cock weeping. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

I encouraged her to sit on my lap and she quietly complied.

She slid her knickers to one side and then I was in her right up to the hilt. 

“I don’t need to use a toy when I sit on Martin. He always makes sure I come at least twice before he lets himself go. He brings out the slut in me. I like kneeling in front of him kissing and licking his balls as he comes, hot spurts of thick creamy come into my mouth or over my face. I love how strong he comes."

I started to feel myself getting close and even though I felt hurt about what she was telling me I wanted her to carry on for a few more seconds. 

“We’ve only fucked in the office,” she continued. “But I’m going to see him at his flat one night when you’re out so he can spunk all over my tits playing with my nipples making me come one more time."

I started to come and gently asked her “Is that true?" She groaned and started to come as well. As I emptied myself into her hot, tight wet, pussy, she came and whispered into my ear “Thinking about him is the main reason I come so hard. I’ll leave you to wonder whether it’s true or not."

She then walked through the carriage to the toilet. She was gone for quite a while and I was just about to go find her when she appeared. I was certain she had her bra on but her stiff nipples showed she wasn’t wearing one. Just a couple of feet behind her walked a guy, tall, good looking and I couldn’t help noticing his cock semi-hard through the fabric. Elle sat down with flushed cheeks and a really cheeky grin.

While I was starting to think things didn’t add up she leaned across and whispered “The guy walking behind me was Martin. He just fucked me in the toilet." I became hard even though I was confused and hurt.

I sat quietly for the rest of the journey as pennies dropped and I saw what had been going on: Sexy outfits to work, showering as soon as she was in. She was hornier than usual and suggested new positions and ways of pleasing each other in bed. And I thought about how much better she’d become at blowjobs. Softer, warmer, slower.

I didn’t know what to think or feel but I do know that when we walked through the door I pulled her into the kitchen, bent her over so that she was touching her toes and fucked her as hard as I possibly could, pulling her hair and grabbing her waist.

“That’s a bit better,” she said. “Not as good as Martin, but better.”

Published 
Written by Naughtybutnice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments