Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.title

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.description

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text

story::pages.genre.8ACi5VmBGEJGDssJ.intro_text_2

The Conference

Rob is happily married but finds himself in a situation that makes him question his fidelity.

"Shoes?" "Yup." "Camera?" "Got it." "Flash drive?" "Shit. Thanks. Almost forgot it." I rushed to the desk drawer and grabbed the flash drive with my PowerPoint on it. My wife and I had a tradition of this checklist run-through every time I traveled for a...

Kat's Kitty Part 3, The Hypnotic Session

Part 3 of the journey of a submissive.

Kat was anxious. She knew she was taking a risk, but then again, she had nothing to lose except perhaps a little pride. It had been two months since she had visited Michael at the Ritz-Carlton. The needy girl thought about him constantly and obsessively e...

Score 5 5
1
362 Views 362
2.8k words 2.8k words

The Secret Rhythm Of Her Soul

I am not a romantic. What I crave and provide is the kind of breath-taking sex that can change a woman's outlook on life forever. This is what makes me dangerous.

There is no name for a woman like me. Most people would prefer to keep me chained in their fantasies than admit there might be a real chance of meeting me in the street one day. Life has been good to me. I have it all - looks, money, university accolades,...

The Mentor, Chapter 2

Bodie fucks up and has to be corrected.

On Monday Bodie went to work with a brand new attitude. He was definitely seeing his coworkers in a new light, but he found it hard to get any work done. By the time 3:00 rolled around and he left for his mentoring appointment with Mr. Sterling, he was fe...

A Surprise For All Of Us

We include a voyeur with a past we didn't know.

“Guess what! Julie had sex with someone else!” The message arrived early in the morning, just as I expected. This was important news, so I phoned instead of replying with a message. Since I was the guy who fucked Chris’ wife, I already knew everything. I...

The Festival Of Fertility, Part Six

Lin Ming and her classmates reach the territory of the Aiwaha.

Lin Ming stirred and opened her eyes, uncurling from her sleeping bag like a drowsy kitten. It was still dark outside her little tent, and from what she could hear, no one else in the camp was awake yet. She rose to a sitting position, her hair falling ov...

Nathan Cums Home Pt. 6

Nathan has his first college break and cannot wait to fulfill the promise of backdoor action.

Mixed fluids ran down my thighs as the hard member ruthlessly plowed my ass. I screamed into my pillow to not wake the girls. I had already rubbed off two orgasms and the battering of my back door was driving me to a third. "Oh, fuck, Steve! Oh. Mmmff- am...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

An Evening Out For Doctor Marguerite

She's had a hard day at the hospital. It's time to relax and have fun, but how?

Marguerite unclipped her ID badge and dropped it on the desk as she strode out of her department. Her white coat flapping, she ignored the farewells of the receptionists and stomped out towards her car. It had been a hard day, and she needed to get home,...

Score 2 2
0
354 Views 354
3.0k words 3.0k words

Calling His Bluff - Part 2

Colleen's desire for Myles overpowers her misgivings.

Myles positioned himself above me, with his knees planted on either side of my thighs. I offered no resistance as he pulled my nightshirt over my head. Afterward, he took the time to smooth my tousled hair back from my face. That might have been the momen...

New Beginnings - Till I've Had My Phil! - Pt. 1

A naughty boy and his cute neighbor come together under unusual circumstances!

Driving on the Kambah Pool Road, Phil’s thoughts were the same every time he made this trip: how his life had gone off the rails when a drunk driver took his beautiful wife, Sandra, from him so unexpectedly. A day didn’t go by that he didn’t think of her...

The Girlfriend Experience 2 Chapter 5

Colt's world was about to crumble under his father's sinister plans. But he wasn't going down without a fight.

The sensations and the experience were intoxicating, surpassing any expectations Justin had harbored, and certainly worth every penny he’d paid for. This is the tightest cunt I’ve ever had. It gripped his invading cock with a slick, velvety pressure that...