Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Newlywed's New Desires Ch.04

"Clayton pulls Ashley deeper into his web."

19
5 Comments 5
517 Views 517
9.7k words 9.7k words

The week in Vegas felt like an erotic dream for Chris and Ashley. Following their charged conversation about Clayton, their sex life escalated to dizzying new heights. Whenever Chris wasn't occupied with drumming up new business leads for BitGuardian, he and Ashley remained intimately entangled in the hotel's silky sheets, indulging in their fantasies.

Laughing, Ashley teased about the men at the convention ogling her nearly naked body, joking she should give them a show. After all, why be stingy - why should Clayton be the sole lucky spectator? Lustful nights blurred into a haze of roleplay. Sometimes, they invited imaginary strangers to watch hungrily while, other times, Chris played the onlooker observing a mystery lover pleasuring Ashley to trembling climaxes. But their sinful Vegas rendezvous couldn't last forever. When it inevitably ended, they bid the city's allure a reluctant farewell, promising to return one day.

In the days that followed, Chris and Ashley existed in a perpetual state of arousal and indecent longing. Smoldering looks and intimate touches were savored whenever possible between their daily routines. Each encounter seemed more uninhibited than the last, as a renewed sense of lust kept them both earning for more. 

It had been nearly two weeks since Vegas. Clayton called Chris to his office to discuss a lucrative deal with Larken Industries. Chris had been in constant contact with Tom Ashford, Larken's VP. He went over numbers and strategies, hoping for a signature. But Tom seemed hesitant. Chris couldn't tell if he lacked authority or was simply stalling.

Their calls inevitably steered to another topic as well - Ashley. Tom never failed to ask about "that beautiful wife" of Chris's, punctuating the word "beautiful" in a way that made Chris vividly recall the moment Tom had caught an accidental glimpse of Ashley's playboy style photo. Chris would deflect with a simple "She's great," attempting to steer the conversation back, but those two simple words were enough to set his pulse racing.

Strangely, he never told Ashley that Tom had seen that photo. He wasn't sure why he kept it from her; she likely wouldn't have cared and may have even incorporated it into one of their racy roleplay scenarios. But for whatever reason, Chris guarded that little secret.

“Listen man, you've been working your ass off on this Larken deal, but I think we need to switch it up." Clayton leaned back in his chair. "Why don't you hop on a flight out there and surprise them at their headquarters? Show them we're serious.” Chris was jolted back to reality by Clayton’s suggestion, sitting up straight on the plush sofa. 

Chris frowned skeptically. "You don't think that's a bit too aggressive? We don't want to risk scaring them off completely."

"I think it will do the opposite," Clayton retorted, propping his feet up on the desk. "It'll show them how dedicated we are and prove we'll do whatever it takes to keep them satisfied." Clayton’s company was truly taking off, and landing the Larken deal would silence any lingering doubts about his entrepreneurial chops- especially from his father.

Running his fingers through his hair anxiously, Chris sighed. "Could you at least send Katie? She's been a selling machine lately. Ashley can't take any more time off work right now. She'll kill me if I jet off again so suddenly after Vegas."

A sly smile crept across Clayton's face. It was true, the nightly "training" sessions had worked wonders on transforming Katie into a formidable saleswoman, as well as an obedient little minx during their after hours sessions. But he wasn't ready to let her go off on her own just yet - he had bigger plans in motion.

"Katie isn't the head of sales, you are," he countered. "Besides, what kind of message would that send if we had you handling this for weeks only to put Katie in at the critical moment?"

Chris knew his boss made a fair point, but the thought of leaving Ashley's side for any extended period filled him with dread. Their sex lives had been red hot as of late, and he didn’t want anything slowing that down. Reading Chris's trepidation, Clayton decided to sweeten the deal.

"Alright, how about this, let's make things more...interesting," He paused for effect, a playful grin forming.  "Another little wager, if you're up for it?"

Those three words quickened Chris's heartbeat. A new bet, a new challenge - the thrill was impossible to resist. "What do you have in mind?" he asked, unable to mask his intrigue.

Clayton's grin spread, showing his teeth. "Close this deal within twenty-four hours of landing at Larken's, and ten percent stake in the company is yours." Letting the words marinate, he gauged Chris's reaction.``Ten percent, my friend. Think about what that means. With the rapid growth we are already seeing and the money from that deal, it could be a life-altering windfall if you can pull it off."

Chris's jaw dropped as the magnitude of Clayton's wager hit him. Ten percent ownership could transform their lives - he pictured finally being able to give Ashley the future she deserved, free from financial burdens. Ashley could finally quit her job and they could start a family. After yearning for that for so long, how could he possibly say no?

Before Clayton could even elaborate on the potential downsides if he failed, Chris was already nodding fervently. "You've got a deal." He shot up from the sofa, adrenaline coursing through his veins. "I'll go pack my bags right now and let Ashley know."

As Chris hurried out of the office, his head was swimming - the fortune he could accrue, the unimaginable luxuries he could shower on Ashley, the dreams they could finally realize together. He just had to nail this one pivotal pitch and their lives would be changed forever.

****

Ashley had just finished her rounds, checking on her last patient for the morning. As she stepped into the hallway, her phone buzzed with Chris's ringtone. A smile tugged at her lips as she ducked into the empty hallway.

"I was just thinking of you," she answered warmly, leaning her back against the wall. "What's up?"

Chris took a deep breath before explaining. "Clayton wants me to fly out to Larken Industries and try to close their deal. If I can pull it off, he's offering a ten percent ownership stake in the company."

Ashley's eyes widened. "Babe, that's...that's huge." She paused, considering the implications. "But another trip already? We just got back from Vegas. There's no way I can take more time off work."

"I know, I know." Chris's voice was low and calm. "But think about what this could mean for us. Ten percent of BitGuardian? We're really picking up steam here. If the company takes off like I think it can, we're talking about financial freedom. Maybe you cutting back at the hospital or even quitting entirely." He paused meaningfully. "Starting a family, like we've talked about."

Ashley felt her heart flutter at that last part. Having a baby together was a dream they'd discussed but had been putting off. This could make that reality possible sooner than they dared hope.

"Well, when you put it that way..." Ashley replied after considering the opportunity. "But you owe me. Big time. Don't think you're going to leave me high and dry while you're gone, mister."

Chris chuckled at her feisty tone. "Now would I ever do that to you? You know I'll keep you...occupied until I get back."

"Oh yeah?" Ashley purred in a way that made Chris's pulse quicken. "And just how do you plan on managing that from across the country?"

"Well, I could start by describing in great detail what I'm going to do to you when I get home," Chris replied, his voice lowering huskily. "How my tongue is going to explore every inch of your body until you beg me to stop."

He heard Ashley's sharp intake of breath on the other end. "You're playing with fire, mister. Perhaps I’ll have to wear some of those new outfits to work. How do you think the patients will respond when they see their nurse walking in with a low cut top on and no bra underneath?"

Now it was Chris’s turn to take a sharp intake of breath. He knew the exact outfit she was referring to and it left very little to the imagination. "Something tells me if you did that you’d have more than just a couple on lookers. Guys will be lining up to try to get a hand on you."

With a throaty chuckle, Ashley darted a glance around the empty hallway. "Perhaps that’s what I need. A big, strong man to ravish me while my husband's away." She tensed, certain she heard a faint noise, her face warming at the thought of being overheard. In a lowered voice, she went on, "Letting him run his hands over me, feeling his body pressed against mine."

As she spoke, she subconsciously closed her eyes and was squirming against the wall. Even more horrifying, when she opened them she locked eyes with the janitor, who was just stepping out of another patient's room. His broad smile let her know he’d overheard everything she’d just said. Ashley felt her face flush red-hot as she realized he had likely overheard her entire conversation. She quickly turned to face the other way and rushed down the hall. 

“Are you still there, babe? I lost you for a minute.” Her husband’s voice rang in her ear as she realized she’d been holding her breath. 

"Why don't I call you later when I'm not, uh, at work," she said in a quieter voice, still burning with embarrassment.

"Everything okay?" Chris's concerned voice came through the speaker.

"Yeah, yeah, everything's...fine," Ashley assured him, though her cheeks still burned. "Just busy at work. We'll talk more tonight. I love you."

She quickly ended the call and looked nervously over her shoulder to see the janitor still standing there staring at her as she quickly turned the corner.

***

Less than six hours later, Chris threw his bags into a town car and put on his tie, heading to Larken Headquarters. If things went well, by this time tomorrow, he would have landed the biggest deal yet for the company and have equity to boot. He tried calming his nerves by shooting Ashley a text that he’d made it safely.

“Hey babe. Just landed. Sorry again for the short notice, I miss you already.” 

The response back from Ashley was almost immediate. “I miss you too, lover. This bath just isn’t the same all by myself.”

That message was followed by an image. Clayton gasped, then choked out a cough as the driver eyed him in the rearview mirror. The picture left very little to the imagination as Chris longed to push the small patch of bubbles aside that were hiding her most intimate parts.

“I hate that I’m so far away from you. I want so badly to be in that tub with you, kissing your neck.”

“My neck? That’s all you’re interested in right now?” Ashley teased wanting badly to get a release after all of today’s…festivities. 

“Oh that would just be the start of it, of course. I can't stop thinking about your body," he wrote, glancing up again at the rearview mirror to ensure the driver wasn’t paying him any mind. "The way you move, the sounds you make when I'm inside you..."

Ashley bit her lip, her free hand drifting down as she imagined Chris's hands roaming. "Tell me more," she typed breathlessly.

Chris's phone buzzed - Clayton's face appeared. "Shit it's Clayton," he typed quickly. "Gotta pause, sorry."

Ashley sighed, reluctantly submerging into the water as Chris took Clayton's call.

“Hey man, hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. Just wanted to make sure you made it safely.” Clayton stifled a laugh as he read the steamy messages between Chris and Ashley on his computer screen. 

“Not at all,” Chris lied. “Just sitting in the car now heading to Larken. I’m honestly shocked they were able to get the board together so quickly to meet.”

“That just means they are more interested than they led on. I told you going out there would be the right move. Now, let’s go over the talking points. I want to make sure everything goes according to plan.”

Chris silently cursed his boss as he ran his hands through his hair and steadied his breathing. “Sure thing, let me just get it pulled up.”

****

Chris straightened his tie and took a deep breath as he walked through the doors of Larken Industries. Tom greeted him at the front desk with a warm smile and a firm handshake. 

“Great to see you again, Chris. I hope the trip wasn't too taxing.”

"Not at all, Tom. Happy to be here," Chris replied with a smile, shaking his hand firmly.

Tom leaned in slightly, a sly grin playing across his features. "I don't see that beautiful wife of yours with you. Couldn't convince her to join you on this business trip?"

Chris felt a slight tightening in his chest but maintained his professional demeanor. "Ashley had to stay behind for work commitments, unfortunately."

"That's a shame," Tom said, his attention suddenly elsewhere. "Well, let's get you in front of the board." he said as he opened a large set of double doors.

When Chris entered the room, he was a little taken aback that he and Tom were the last ones to arrive. He had expected the board members to come in after him, giving him a moment to prepare himself mentally. Instead, he stood in front of the seven-member panel and put on his best smile, running his fingers through his hair to calm his nerves as Tom settled into his chair.

Once the room was silent and Chris’s presentation was on screen he launched into his pitch, highlighting BitGuardian's innovative security solutions and the potential benefits of a partnership. The executives listened intently, occasionally jotting down notes or nodding in approval.

As the meeting progressed, Chris sensed a positive shift in the room. The executives nodded along, seemingly impressed with BitGuardian's offerings and potential for growth. A spark of hope ignited within him, dispelling the lingering doubts he had carried into the meeting. The CEO, in particular, leaned forward with a thoughtful expression, indicating a genuine interest. Chris felt a surge of confidence, buoyed by the possibility that his vision for how BitGuardian fit into their plans was resonating with those who could make it a reality.

However, just as he began to feel confident about closing the deal, one of the executives raised a hand. "I have a concern about your company's relatively small size and limited track record," he said, leaning forward. "In light of the privacy concerns already in the public eye, these raise multiple red flags."

Chris took a deep breath and did his best to address the concern, but he could see the hesitation creeping back into the executives' faces as he spoke. 

As the final slides transitioned off the main display, the same board member cleared his throat and turned to address his colleagues. "Well, I think it's safe to say Chris has certainly made a compelling case for why we should be taking a hard look at this partnership," he said, pausing to meet Chris's gaze. "However, given the potential scope and concerns I brought up earlier, I don't want to rush into any commitment today."

Chris felt his heart rate spike as he continued, "Let's take a day to further review the materials in-depth as a team and reconvene to deliberate on moving forward with a formal acquisition. We can meet back here at this time tomorrow for a final decision." The other board members nodded in agreement.

A dozen different objections flooded Chris's mind, urging him to push for an immediate decision, especially considering the personal stakes and Clayton's 24-hour bet. Despite his eagerness to close the day on a positive note, he knew he had to address these concerns to secure a deal.

The board member suddenly looked agitated and raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "Is that going to be an issue?" he asked. "Because if you need to head back, we can..."

No, no—of course, I can make myself available tomorrow," Chris interjected quickly, not wanting to jeopardize the entire opportunity just to win. As tantalizing as the prospect of owning a part of BitGuardian could be, this prize was too massive to risk torpedoing by pushing his luck.

“Perfect, we'll be in touch," he said, a little too coldly for Chris’s liking, as they all rose from the table and began to file out of the meeting room. Chris exhaled a long, slow breath, feeling defeated.

“Helluva pitch, man. But I gotta say, you almost lost them there at the end, what was that?” Tom was back at Chris’s side offering a warm smile. 

“I know it was stupid. Just exhausted and wanting to get home, I guess.”

“I don’t blame ya, man. If I had a bombshell like that waiting on me…” Tom broke into a laugh as he slapped Chris on the shoulder and began to walk him out of the office.

While not the outright, immediate grand slam he'd been gunning for, he had still taken a massive step towards landing a massive client. Just another day of strategizing and hypotheticals with the board, and he would be back home with Ashley.

****

An hour later, Chris fell back onto his hotel bed, exhausted. As his eyelids began to get heavy, he shot another message to Ashley. 

“Finally back in my room. The meeting wasn’t a complete bust, but looks like that equity stake isn’t going to pan out the way we hoped.”

“Aww I’m sorry, love. Perhaps this will put you in a better mood.” The next message to appear was a close up of Ashley’s perfect chest. She was wearing a red lace bra, but her nipples were clearly hard in the picture.

Chris let out a soft groan as the photo from Ashley appeared on his phone. "Mmm, you always know just how to make me feel better." He could already feel the tension from the long day start to disappear as desire coursed through him.

Shifting on the bed, he typed out a reply. "This bed is feeling awfully empty without my sexy wife, though."

On the other end, Ashley bit her lip coyly as she read his message. "Oh really?" She let the tease hang for a moment before typing a new message. "And what would you do if I were there?"

"Well, first..." Chris's fingers shook with desire as he typed his message. "I'd strip you down nice and slow, taking my time to kiss and lick every inch of your body."

"I'd pay special attention to those perfect tits, sucking until you're squirming. But I wouldn't let you get off easy."

"You tease! I need you inside me so bad...". Ashley squirmed on the bed, her fingers teasing and pinching her nipple as she waited for his response.

“Believe me, I plan on burying myself to the hilt in that soaked pussy. I bet I would slip right in, you’re so wet.”

"Mmm, yes, baby. God, I needed this.” As Ashley typed, her free hand had already made its way down to her wet pussy. Teasing her folds as she moaned out in pleasure. 

“ That's it, get yourself nice and ready for me. I'm going to devour you the second I walk through that door. Have your legs spread and waiting.”

The next photo from Ashley nearly made Chris cum - her hands pulling aside panties, glistening lips exposed.

"Like this?" 

"Goddamn Ash... your pussy looks so delicious. I can't wait to bury my face in it."

"Don't stop now, I'm already close." Ashley was panting as she sent the text, her fingers trembling with need.

"Fuck, Clayton is calling."

"Are you kidding me? Don't answer!" 

"I can't ignore him. He probably wants to debrief what happened today. I’m sorry, baby, I’ll make it up to you."

Ashley groaned in frustration, her climax suddenly ripped away from her. “I’m just going to go to bed.”

“Hey man, sorry for calling so late. I knew the meeting had to be over and I wanted to hear how it went.” Clayton smiled to himself, running his fingers over the picture Ashley had just sent Chris. “Soon, you will be mine,” he said under his breath, running his fingers over his computer screen and her glistening lips as he dove into another sales pitch with Chris. 

***

The next morning, Ashley practically dripped with pent-up desire as she made her rounds at the hospital. Every brush of fabric against her skin had her on edge as she counted down the hours before she could get home and relieve herself.

As she hurriedly took care of all of her patients the aching between her thighs only continued to increase. She wished she could call Chris, or better yet, go to him, to have him take her and give her the orgasm she’d been trying to achieve since yesterday. But she knew he was already preparing his sales pitch, and as much as she wanted to hear from him, or even tease him, she knew she needed to let him focus. Last night had been hard for him and she knew he needed the win.

Instead, she decided to seek out her favorite patient, Mrs. Johnson. Even though it’d only been a couple of weeks since she last spoke to the elderly lady, she felt like a completely new person. While she still felt a little uneasy about this new adventurous side of their relationship they were exploring, she could no longer deny the thrill she got when Chris talked dirty to her. She no longer felt guilty about some innocent flirting with another man. She knew that as long as she shared those details with Chris, it would only add more fuel to their sexual fire.

As Ashley rounded the corner, her steps faltered. Mrs. Johnson was gone, her bed crisply stripped and the janitor mopping the floors in her stead. For a heartbeat, disappointment washed over Ashley before a different impulse took hold.

"Excuse me," she said, her voice friendly. "Do you know when Mrs. Johnson might be returning?"

The janitor turned, his gaze lingering on the curves hugged by Ashley's fitted scrubs. She felt a spark of something - nervousness? Excitement?

"Discharged this morning," he replied, his eyes still roaming. "Probably be back soon though. She's a frequent flyer."

Ashley nodded. A jolt ran through Ashley, her breath catching in her throat. The janitor's blatant once-over sent an unexpected shiver of excitement up her spine. She should have felt violated, angry at his brazen assessment of her body. But after the spicy conversation with Chris earlier, after the near-miss with the janitor himself...Ashley realized she didn't feel offended at all. In fact, a part of her found a secret thrill in being so openly desired. The thought should have shamed her, but there was no denying the warm curl of excitement unfurling low in her belly.

She moved to the cabinet, reaching for a supply bag on a high shelf. Her scrub top rode up, exposing a strip of skin at her lower back. The janitor's sharp intake of breath sent a thrill through her.

"Allow me to help you with that, ma'am." His voice was close - too close. Ashley turned her head to politely decline, but he was already pressed against her back. The unmistakable swell of his arousal pressed shamelessly into her backside. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as the warmth of his breath tickled her neck, forming goosebumps all along her sensitized skin. The musky, stale scent of cologne and cigarettes should have revolted her, but after the week of heated fantasies she'd endured, Ashley found herself wanting to push back against his insistent hardness.

Then her pager beeped, shattering the charged silence. The janitor blinked and stepped back. Ashley fumbled for the pager with shaking hands, grateful for the interruption.

"I have to go," she mumbled, grabbing the supply bag and brushing past him.

Ashley ran into the staff room, locking the door behind her as she slid down to the floor, trying to catch her breath. With shaky fingers, she fired off a text to Chris, no longer concerned if he was in a meeting or not. "I've never been so fucking horny. Ran into the Janitor at work, he decided to help me get something off the shelf. He was so close to me. I could feel his… I wish you were here."

She paused, trembling fingers stroking over her screen as she hastily typed out the final damning line:

"All I could think about was you, how turned on this is going to get you when I tell you every filthy detail. This is all your fault for getting me so riled up!"

The reply was instantaneous, brief but laced with heady promise:

"Oh, I can't wait to hear it, baby. I'm going to destroy you when I get home. Or should I say, the janitor is going to destroy you."

Ashley whimpered softly at the words, fresh arousal lancing through her like a lightning strike. Her thighs clenched instinctively, seeking relief from the insistent throbbing between them. She needed Chris back with her in the worst way.

****

Chris licked his lips as he stared at the message from his wife. His cock was rock hard as his town car made its way back to Larken Industries. He couldn’t believe that his sweet innocent wife was acting this way. Even more of a mystery to him than that  was the effect it was having on him. He never thought of himself as “one of those people” but he couldn’t deny the effect it was having on his body, not to mention their sex life. He just had to be sure to make sure it didn’t spiral out of control. Trust and open communication, that’s what they agreed to in Vegas. 

Chris took a deep breath as the car rolled to a stop in front of the large building. While disappointed he didn’t get the deal done yesterday, he knew he had to bring his ‘A’ game today. If he couldn’t have equity, he at least wanted the bragging rights of landing such a big client. 

He was once again greeted by Tom as he made it into the reception area. Tom said his initial conversations with the board this morning seemed positive and reassured Chris that if he could perform like he did yesterday he was pretty confident they were going to pull the trigger. 

This was the confidence boost Chris needed as he entered the large conference room and took the time to personally shake each board member’s hand and thank them again for taking the time to consider him. He then jumped right into his presentation, this time, it was more of a live demo. He wanted the members to see the type of tools they would have at their fingertips, and helped to squash the idea that any privacy could be infringed. 

As the demo dragged on, Chris was starting to once again feel unsure if they were going to actually sign or not. However, just as Chris was beginning to lose hope, the problematic board member from yesterday shot him a toothy grin. “I think we’ve seen enough. I know we’ve put you through the wringer these last couple of days, but we needed to see just how well your software, and your company, could hold up under immense pressure. I’m happy to say you’ve passed with flying colors.”

Chris stood still for several seconds. His brain processing what was being said. As the room erupted in polite applause, Tom clapped Chris on the shoulder.

"Excellent work, my friend. I knew you had it in you," he said, his grip lingering a little too long. "Next time you’re in town you’ll have to bring that wife of yours. I insist you both join me for dinner to celebrate properly."

SavageTeacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SavageTeacher

Chris forced a grateful smile, though Tom's persistent interest in Ashley made him distinctly uneasy. "Absolutely, Tom. We'd be honored."

As they shook hands, Chris couldn't help but wonder if he had just opened a door he might soon regret.

The drive back from Larken's headquarters seemed to stretch endlessly before Chris. As the city's skyline shrank in the rearview mirror, his mind raced—replaying every moment, every subtle glance and questioning if he had read too much into Tom's suggestive comments about Ashley. After all, he wasn’t the first guy to fixate on Ashley’s beauty. Was it his own twisted fantasy telling him there was more to it than that?

When Chris returned to his hotel room he allowed himself exactly 10 minutes to celebrate. He let out a loud shout as he danced around his hotel room as if he’d just won the lottery. He knew he would eventually be able to close the deal, but the relief he felt upon actually getting it done sent him over the moon with excitement. Clayton may not have to give him equity just yet, but a couple more deals like this and it would be inevitable. He and Ashley could still start a family and live the life he always dreamed, even if it was on the exact time table he had envisioned just 24 hours ago. 

Once he had worn himself out he fell back on the bed, exhausted then dialed Clayton’s number excited to give him the news. 

“What do you got for me?” Came the quick reply after only one ring. 

“A signed agreement and a whole shit load of happy customers,” Chris responded, the thrill in his voice evident. 

“That’s incredible! I knew you could get it done. I have a couple of meetings this afternoon but then I want to dive into the details of the company and find out what really makes them tick. Can you send over your portfolio for all the major players so I can take a look?”

Chris held his breath, for a moment, he hadn’t expected Clayton to want to jump into things so quickly after signing. “Um… I don’t actually have any of that with me. I left it all at the house yesterday in my rush to pack. But I can be on a red-eye tonight and get you the paperwork first thing in the morning.”

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone as Clayton took in what he said. "I need it tonight," Clayton stated firmly. "I want to have their welcome packet ready first thing in the morning so we can really blow them away." He paused, feigning nonchalance. "Call up Ashley, have her bring the files by the office."

The casual way Clayton made the suggestion caught Chris off guard. He didn't even consider the potential repercussions or discomfort it might cause Ashley. "Uh, yeah, sure. I can ask her," he replied after a beat. "She should be getting off work soon. I'll let her know you're expecting her."

Clayton’s face lit up. That was even easier than he had imagined. He expected Chris to put up some sort of resistance, but instead he was going to happily send his wife to Clayton. “Sounds good. Great job again, buddy. I knew you were the right man for the job.”

After a few more minutes of small talk, Chris hung up his phone, smiled to himself in the mirror and then dialed Ashley to ask her for the favor. 

“I did it, babe! They signed!” he beamed as soon as she answered the phone. His excitement bursting out of him. 

"That's amazing, baby! I'm so proud of you," Ashley said warmly. "I knew you could pull it off. Now hurry up and get home to me, mister."

"I’m catching the red eye back tonight. I will be home before morning. You better be ready and waiting for me,” he said playfully, wishing he could snap his fingers and be there already.

“In that case, I should hop in the shower and get ready.” 

"Listen, there's one more thing I need from you, though. Clayton wants me to send over my full portfolio on the Larken executives tonight so he can have the welcome packet ready for them in the morning. He's really eager to get started, but I left the folder at the house. Could you swing it by the office and give it to him?"

Ashley paused when she heard the request. Her thighs inadvertently rubbing together. “Are you sure it's a good idea for me to go to Clayton's office alone?" Ashley asked hesitantly. "After what happened last time..."

Chris cursed himself under his breath. He hadn’t even considered how uncomfortable this could be for her. He was so lost in the moment he forgot all about that night at Clayton’s house. His cock started to swell as he replayed the events in his head. “Fuck, i didn’t even…he’ll be at the office so you won’t be alone.” Chris tried to sound reassuring but he knew he was failing. 

"You're right, I'm likely overreacting," she said, pushing aside her discomfort. "It will just be a quick drop-off. No need to make it into a bigger deal than it is." Ashley managed a small smile, not entirely convinced but willing to put her doubts aside for now. "Okay, then, I'll head over to the office after I grab a quick bite to eat and hop in the shower. Just send me a list of which files you need."

"Thanks, babe, I owe you big time for this. I promise, as soon as I get home I’ll…”

“Don’t say it. The last thing I need is to have that image in my head while I’m there. Let me know what files you need and I’ll take them. But yeah, you owe me.” she forced herself to laugh slightly in hopes it would lighten the mood. She didn’t want to kill this moment for Chris. She knew how bad he needed the win. 

After her conversation with Chris, Ashley headed home to freshen up before going to the office. She showered and changed into a casual summer dress, wanting to look presentable yet comfortable.

The crisp evening air did little to calm the storm of emotions roiling within Ashley as she pulled into the BitGuardian lot. Part of her still buzzed with electrifying memories of that afternoon's risqué encounter with the janitor. She could still feel the ghost of his heated breath on her neck, his solid frame pressing against her from behind. A shudder ran through her. And yet, that delicious thrill was laced with fear- a war of desire and logic raging beneath her skin. As she killed the engine, Ashley's gaze fell upon the darkened office building. She needed to keep her composure, get in and get out, she told herself. As Ashley walked towards the front entrance, she noticed Clayton standing by a side door, waving her over.

"Ashley, over here!" Clayton called out with a friendly smile. "Didn't want you having to go through the main office area and deal with any office gossip."

Ashley arched an eyebrow but approached him. "Gossip about what exactly?"

"You know how things can get twisted around the rumor mill," Clayton said lightly. "I'd hate for anyone to get the wrong idea about you stopping by after-hours."

She nodded slowly, reminding herself not to be so quick to make assumptions. Clayton was right - it made sense to avoid any potential workplace speculation.

"I didn’t even think about that. Thank you," Ashley replied, her face softening. "I just wanted to drop off these files, then I'll be on my way." 

"Thanks, Ashley," Clayton said, taking the files from her but not making any move to let her leave. "Please come inside for a moment. I need to make some copies."

Reluctantly, she nodded and followed him into the office, her senses heightened. The room felt stifling, heavy with unspoken tension.

Clayton set the files down and turned to her, a predatory gleam in his eyes. "You know," he began, his voice laced with insinuation, "I've been thinking a lot about that night. The night I watched you and Chris."

Ashley felt her spine straighten, her heartbeat accelerating, but her resolve hardening. "Let’s not go there," she said, her tone firm.

But Clayton wasn't deterred. He took a step closer, lowering his voice. "I can tell you still think about it. About seeing my cock. I know it excited you. You've at least wondered what it would feel like."

She met his gaze head-on, her eyes blazing with defiance. "I've dealt with guys like you before, Clayton. If you think getting me here and talking about that night is gonna make me drop my panties for you, you're seriously mistaken. I love Chris. That night was about us, not you. You were lucky we let you be a part of it."

His eyes narrowed, a mix of amusement and frustration flickering across his face as he advanced, nearly bridging the gap between them. "And what kind of guy do you think I am?"

"You're cocky and self-centered," she spat, her anger rising. "More worried about your own orgasm than your partner's. I bet you couldn't make a girl cum if your life depended on it."

Clayton's expression darkened, his jaw tightening. He moved closer, lifting his hand as if to respond, but their tense stand-off was interrupted by a soft knock on the office door. Panic flared in Ashley's eyes, as she suddenly worried about the office gossip Clayton had mentioned earlier.

Clayton quickly put his finger to his lips, signaling her to be silent. "Get in the closet," he whispered urgently.

She shot him a look filled with contempt but knew there was no time for debate. The knock came again, this time louder. Without another word, she slipped into the nearby closet, shutting the door just as Clayton opened his office door to greet the unexpected visitor.

Right on time, Katie stepped into the dimly lit office. Without a word, she walked over to Clayton and pulled him into a long, sloppy kiss. “Is this assertive enough for you?” she whispered, pushing him against the wall. Clayton smiled, biting her bottom lip aggressively. He maneuvered her toward the sofa and sat down, pulling Katie onto him. He kissed her on the neck.

Katie moaned softly, exposing more of her neck to him. “Everyone is gone for the day. I just locked the front door,” she said as she quickly lifted off her top.

Just as the top was going over her head, he looked at Ashley in the closet with a knowing smile on his face.

Ashley shuddered. What was he up to? The man was mad!

He helped Katie lift her top over her head and then off, keeping his attention on Ashley. They both knew Ashley could see out, but Katie wouldn't be able to see in. Clayton would ensure that. Ashley was a prisoner in that closet, wondering where all this was going and certainly wanting no part of it.

Clayton smiled. This had worked perfectly. He had both women exactly where he wanted them.

The removal of Katie’s top revealed a white transparent demi bra. Clayton slid his hands around her and gently slid his fingers over the exposed top of her breasts were just a hint of nipple was exposed.

"I see that you took my advice and started dressing in a way to distract our clients," he said.

Katie laughed, and reminded him she was outselling everyone at the company. She had her head turned to one side most of the time. He continued to kiss her lightly on the neck, his fingers lightly caressing her breasts.

He slipped his hand inside the right cup of the bra, cupping it fully before massaging the nipple with his fingers. She moaned softly and pushed back against him.

"It's been a long day," she said. He answered by slipping the straps off her shoulders and lowering the bra from her breasts. Ashley could see perfectly well and thought to herself how sexy the woman looked right now. Her breasts were smaller than Ashley’s, but they were pert and full as Clayton ran his fingers over her nipples.

Katie moaned slightly, and tried to find his lips. Strangely, Ashley found herself wishing it were her being touched like that. Those same fingers filled her senses with undisciplined pleasure.

Unlike Ashley, though, Katie had no reason to be quiet and her noises escalated as the teasing increased. His soft manipulations became rough as he pinched her nipples harder and pulled them away from her chest.

Katie began a slight grinding of her hips as she tried to push back against him. When he stopped the fondling long enough to discard her bra, she sighed softly. He leaned her back and went to her breasts with his mouth, going from one to the other. Even though his head blocked Ashley’s view of the actual contact, Katie’s enjoyment was obvious; her mouth opened slightly, her eyes closed, and she emitted little sounds. Her arms went around his neck when he alternated between her breasts and her lips, burying his mouth in her neck at times.

His mouth never left her as his hand went down, slowly sliding the bottom of her outfit off. It was a one piece that was a panty and skirt combination and she lifted her hips to accommodate him, exposing the rest of her body. Ashley had never seen such raw exposure as this. It was so different from seeing somebody naked in a locker room, or even the occasional porn she would watch with Chris.

Clayton laid his body across her stomach so that Katie couldn't possibly see past him to where Ashley was. His eyes moved away from her, looking instead straight into the darkened closet where he could barely see Ashley in the shadows. They locked eyes for an instant, but that instant told him everything he needed to know as Ashley instinctively bit her lip, her arousal growing by the second.

His hands went to Katie’s legs, slowly starting the sensual journey upward that Ashley yearned for at this moment. Just inches above her knee, he looked up again, hoping to catch Ashley off guard. Hopefully, he could entice her to come forward, to open the door just a little bit so that he could see her better.

The trapped Ashley was in turmoil, caught in a situation she was desperate to escape yet somehow finding the scene just feet away too bizarre, too intriguing to ignore. It was this frame of mind that allowed her to unknowingly accommodate a hopeful Clayton. This was all Chris’ fault, she thought to herself. All of his games and messages had her on the verge the last 24 hours. If she had just been able to cum earlier…

Her thoughts trailed off. She gently pushed the door open just a little further to allow herself a better view. And with her improved vision, she saw Katie’s hips moving in a large, circular motion. Katie circled her ass and responded to Clayton’s touch. She was on an incredible high. It all felt so good to her. Her orgasm was fast approaching as she opened her mouth in a silent scream.

For Ashley, it was all becoming too much. The entrapment that had started as mere curiosity was slowly turning into anticipation. Where was this going? Her unwanted situation was slowly taking a different direction as her breathing became shallower.

Clayton would once again be the benefactor, providing her with an erotic fuel so potent that it was bound to ignite eventually. He ensured that Ashley had an unobstructed view as his hands teased, delivering Katie the kind of pleasure that couldn't be overlooked.

When he finally reached her crotch, instead of touching it, he applied a little pressure to the insides of her legs to encourage her to open them wider.

As he started a slow, circular massage of her anxious clit, Katie wailed, moving her head from side to side. He never stopped watching for Ashley through the crack in the door, disappointed that there were only fleeting glimpses of her.

If he could have seen into the hidden darkness, he would have noticed Ashley standing near the door, her entire body shaking and breathing hard. He would have mentally approved before continuing to arouse Ashley by returning to stimulate Katie. Katie was moaning loudly, her hips now moving in a constant, fluid motion. It was a perfect synchronization, his fingers and mouth and her hip movement. She was close, and Clayton wasn’t going to let her off the hook. His fingers dug deeper into her as he stared into the closet. Then, with a loud moan, Katie’s hips raised off the sofa and stayed there as her cries of pleasure echoed through the office.

Her hips suddenly slowed and then stopped. With a smug look of victory toward the closet, Clayton withdrew his hands from Katie long enough to stand up, face away from the closet, and undo his pants to slide them off. It wasn't an accident that he had his back to Ashley as he did so.

Suddenly, he turned. The tingle that had slowly grown within Ashley instantly turned to electricity when he faced her. If you could hear somebody's eyes open wide, hers would have been a clap of thunder! She nearly chewed a hole through her lip, staring at his hard cock. She had seen it once before, but this time it looked even larger, angrier. She knew no matter how much she tried, she wouldn’t be able to get that image out of her head for a long time.

Ensuring Ashley had a completely unobstructed view of his cock, Clayton buried his face in Katie’s soaked pussy. He pulled her legs up and out, spreading them wide to allow him to lick and suck on her while maintaining direct eye contact with his hidden guest. He would occasionally turn his head towards the closet before returning his face to Katie’s wet lips.

Ashley was standing in the darkness but now she was edging even closer, hedging her safety net by moving closer to the door. Finally, her face was almost touching the door, the ever-widening six-inch crack providing more and more of an unimpeded view. She could see out much better, but she had crossed the safety line. Clayton couldn't see all of her, but what he could see was very vivid! It never occurred to her that she was lightly rubbing her nipples, responding to a body on fire. This was all so erotic.

Clayton’s mouth left Katie’s clit for a few seconds, only to be replaced with his fingers. He was looking straight into the opened closet now, a knowing smile on his face. Any caution that Ashley might have had was slowly being thrown to the wind. Ashley had moved close enough to the tiny lighted opening that he could easily see her distorted face, one with an open mouth that he had to believe was breathing heavily. And was she rubbing her nipples? She was even more turned on than he had hoped.

He turned his attention back to Katie. She needed more attention if she was going to cum again, and he didn't want to spook Ashley. There was no doubt in his mind that she would give in, relent to what she was seeing, and eventually push it too far. He was betting that the closed closet door would be too much of an inconvenience and that it would eventually be opened slightly more, enough for a little show.

Ashley was mesmerized by what she saw and heard. It wasn't just that she could see Katie in the throes of his touch, but slowly, without even realizing it, she imagined it was her. She could hardly concentrate on any one thing. The moaning, writhing Katie would capture her attention for a few moments, but inevitably her eyes would return to that massive, hard cock standing menacingly away from Clayton’s torso. Her eyes were locked on the action, her nerves on edge, and her fingers slowly teasing her sensitive nipples.

Clayton was right. The burning sensation between her legs slowly took control like a magnet, drawing reluctant fingers down past her heaving stomach to fill the need. She left little for him to imagine, little for him to ask. She slipped her hand all the way down between her legs and under her loose dress, her fingertips brushing her lips aside to go directly to her clit. She stifled a moan as her senses reacted, her hips pushing out to meet the touch. She bent over slightly, her hips moving back and forth in concert with her fingers, knees bending slightly then returning, sending her in an up-and-down motion.

In short, her whole body was in motion, torn between her actions and what she was witnessing.

Ashley was unaware she had bumped the door very slightly. The few inches it moved were like upgrading from a small television to a wide screen. Clayton could suddenly see very well into her darkened space and loved what he was seeing.

Ashley was lucky. Just as she knew she couldn't hold it back any longer, all attention turned to Katie. Ashley watched as Katie suddenly raised her head up, throwing it side to side and crying out loudly, begging him not to stop. He defied her by removing his mouth from her clit and replacing it with two fingers, pumping them deep and fast into her while Ashley watched.

Ashley tried to hold back, to stem the tide rushing through her body. But when Katie loudly exploded with her second orgasm, the erotic presentation was more than she could take. Her orgasm washed over her, dropping her to her knees as her fingers flew over her clit, increasing the pressure and speed. With her left hand over her mouth to mute her outburst, Ashley had a realization, a sudden awakening.

She had opened the door too far. It was obvious that Clayton could easily see her. He was watching her with glazed eyes, his pleasure obvious. His hips were moving slowly back and forth as if he were penetrating both of them with that massive cock!

He had no intention of letting Katie stop coming. She was his catalyst at the time, the star of the show. His fingers kept driving hard and fast into her, keeping her bucking up and down with the action. As if caught in his trance, Ashley moved her fingers from her clit and inserted them inside, matching his pace.

It was too late to ignore his presence. Sensibly, she should have closed the door, but she couldn't think straight. Instead, she was fixated on the sight of that massive cock swaying in the air.

A thought crossed her mind. He was obviously as entranced watching her as she was them. She was once again giving him a show, perhaps even more lewd than the last.

Ashley heard Katie building up again. She couldn't help but watch; it was all so magnetic, so captivating. It was as if Katie drew Ashley up the scale with her, her moans announcing her imminent orgasm, which was almost more than Ashley could take. Shaking uncontrollably and totally lost in the sensations of her dangerous situation, Ashley's own orgasm washed over her.

It was mad! It was dangerous! It was more exciting and erotic than she could have ever dreamed. 

Everything slowed down, each of them bringing themselves down. Ashley was still a bundle of nerves wanting another release. Her fingers were back at her clit, making very slow circles as she watched Clayton nibble slowly on Katie’s clit. His eyes never left Ashley now, his desire obvious. She thought about what it would be like to have that huge cock slide into her. Her eyes closed, and she almost came again with that vision.

The ringing of a phone broke her thoughts, and Ashley's eyes snapped open.

Ashley sagged back against the closet wall, her entire body tingling with fading tremors. What had she just done? The twisted scenario that had unfolded mere feet away - had she really allowed herself to participate in that depraved display? Shame and desire knotted together until she could scarcely tell one from the other. She pressed trembling fingers to her forehead, struggling to make sense of the tangled mess of emotions. Part of her felt powerful, dangerously liberated, while another part felt lost, cast into the shadowy depths of her own psyche.

"It’s the Newton deal, 200-seat prospect" Katie announced through labored breaths.

Katie attempted to rise, but Clayton held her down, burying his face in her crotch again.

"Ooh fuck," she moaned, closing her eyes as Ashley came to her senses. What the hell was she doing? Slowly, she closed the closet door so that it was barely open. She stood in terror as she heard them moving about, as the door slowly opened.

Sorry," he whispered, shrugging his shoulders as if it were all a terrible circumstance. "She just left the room to take that call. You can leave out the back.

She quickly gathered her bag, her head still foggy with the events that just took place. As he led her out the back door, he spun her around to look into her eyes. For a moment, she thought he might try to kiss her, and she wasn’t sure she had the strength to stop him.

“Do you always cum that hard?” He asked with a cocky grin. Then he gently closed the door, leaving her alone and flustered in the parking lot.

The drive home was pure torture for Ashley. Her hands clenched the steering wheel so tight her knuckles turned pale white. Memories and images whirled through her head like a hurricane - Clayton's cocky stare, Katie's heated moans, and the undeniable arousal Ashley had allowed course through her own body. Everything she had thought about Clayton was all wrong. He wasn’t just some cocky wannabe who was all talk.

She squeezed her eyes shut but it was no use. The visions just kept coming, joined by the vivid recollection of the janitor's solid body pressing against her backside earlier, the unmistakable bulge of his arousal pressed shamelessly into her. A shudder ran through Ashley as she remembered how badly, hungrily, she had wanted to push back against him in the heat of that moment.

"This is all Clayton's fault," Ashley tried to convince herself, desperately wanting to believe his manipulation alone had orchestrated her downfall. But a nagging inner voice whispered that she was lying to herself. As much as she tried to blame Clayton, she couldn't deny her own desires had been stoked red-hot.

Ashley's hands gripped the wheel tighter as she grappled with this realization. Was this the person she had become - a slut consumed by her own lust? Panic rose inside her at the thought. How would Chris react when she told him? Should she tell him? Sure, they had played this game before, but this time, it felt different, more intimate. 

A storm of thoughts ran through her - disgust at her own shameless behavior, fear of changing into someone unrecognizable, yet also a sliver of perverse excitement that set her skin on fire. Pulling into their driveway should have brought relief, but instead, Ashley felt completely adrift, untethered from the certainties that once anchored her life.

As she killed the engine, Ashley's resolve crumbled. Could she really hide all this from Chris, let it rot between them like an untreated wound? But the thought of exposing the full extent of her deviant cravings terrified her just as much. He wouldn't understand, she told herself. He would run away in horror at what she had become.

Shaking, Ashley sat in silence, surrounded by the familiar trappings of her simple life. She stared at their home, suddenly feeling like a stranger in her own skin. As the immensity of her desires threatened to drown her, tears pricked at Ashley's eyes.

She had always taken pride in her self-control, her grasp of right and wrong. But now, as the full force of her newly awakened hunger coiled inside her like a serpent, Ashley realized she could no longer outrun the truth - these cravings were her own, not Clayton's manipulations or Chris' fantasies, or anyone else's influences.

With a shuddering breath, she climbed out of the car. But as the weight of her realization settled over her, something else stirred inside Ashley too. A perverse sense of power and excitement knowing that she had all these different men throwing themselves at her and wanting too badly to know her body. Despite the guilt still gnawing at her conscience, she felt dangerously liberated by this acknowledgment of her own carnal demands. Squaring her shoulders, Ashley headed into the house, no longer certain of the woman she truly was.

Published 
Written by mad5226
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments