Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening Out For Doctor Marguerite

"She's had a hard day at the hospital. It's time to relax and have fun, but how?"

2
0 Comments 0
360 Views 360
3.0k words 3.0k words

Marguerite unclipped her ID badge and dropped it on the desk as she strode out of her department. Her white coat flapping, she ignored the farewells of the receptionists and stomped out towards her car. It had been a hard day, and she needed to get home, have a glass of wine and relax. She took it out on the door of her car, slamming it more vigorously than it required, put her foot down and shot out onto the main road.

Back at her house, she stripped off completely, removing a little more of her professional identity with each item. She closed the blinds, so she could avoid having to think about what to wear, and wandered naked into the kitchen, where she poured herself a glass of red wine, drank it off and refilled the glass. She made a quick ham sandwich and took it and her wine into the living room. She wrapped herself in her dressing gown and flopped down on the sofa, but dozed off, too exhausted to eat or drink.

It was late afternoon when she woke up as the day cooled down. She glanced at the squashed sandwich still in her hand and finished it. Ten minutes later, she was roaming from room to room, still trying to make up her mind. It’s almost two months since I’ve been up to the forest. There’s a risk, of course there is, but I love going there. Shall I? She gave her bottom a slap. It’s Friday. I’m pissed off. I need something to remind me I’m a woman, not just a medic. Fuck it, why shouldn’t I? If a ride on the beast doesn’t calm me down, I’m going.

She opened the door of her spare bedroom and went in. Squatting in the middle of the floor, her sybian awaited, its erect penis as ready as always. Marguerite had tried various attachments before opting for the biggest, fattest dildo available. Fully thirty-five centimetres long and with a diameter of ten, Marguerite always struggled to insert it, even with lubricating gel. She made the effort now, straddling the saddle and grimacing as she forced herself down on the dildo. She winced as it stabbed against her cervix, but then she made herself prepare mentally for the moment when she would turn it on. The first vibrations, as ever, made her whole body shudder, but then she relaxed into the insistent thrum against her clitoris and the rotation of the dildo deep…oh so deep inside her.

Marguerite closed her eyes.

What do I look like? Wouldn’t it be fantastic to watch another woman sitting where I am, feeling what I’m feeling, while I’m in complete control, turning the power up and down to tease her? Marguerite was conscious of her Dom side, but thus far in her short-lived relationships, her attempts to exercise it had been, if she were honest, abject failures. When she’d shown the newly bought sybian to her lover of the time, the incredulous laughter that had greeted her still rankled. That memory made her mind up for her.

Not working. Just give in and do what you really want to. The forest it is, then. She eased herself off the machine and stood up. Sorry, Sybbi, tonight you're not hitting the spot. Marguerite headed for the bathroom. 

In the shower, she put an electric-blue rinse through her blonde hair. It would wash out when she got home again, and with any luck, I’ll need another shower by then, but in the meantime, the unusual colour would be what people noticed and make them pay less attention to her face. She went to her underwear drawer and selected a black bra. She had several, and she tried on three before deciding on the one that gave the support her heavy breasts demanded, while leaving her nipples uncovered. She went to the wardrobe, took out a loose black t-shirt dress that only just covered her bottom and put it on over her head. Thigh-length black leather boots completed her outfit. She checked in the mirror and nodded to herself.

Not a skin-and-bone fashion model, but a real, solid woman, an Amazon who is hunting for sex! Doctor Marguerite Baussin? Never heard of her!  

Finally, she opened her bedside cabinet, took out a black domino mask and tucked it under her arm. Not giving herself time for second thoughts, she grabbed the keys to her other car and trotted downstairs to the garage. She’d kept her old, anonymous car with its Paris plates for evenings like this one. She had no intention of risking her successful career for the sake of an evening which might turn out to be satisfying sexually, but which, on the other hand, could easily not. She headed for the motorway, drove along it for twenty minutes and then turned off, onto a series of steep minor roads that led upwards and into the forest.

The clearing where she stopped opened out on to a vista of the plain far below, with the glow of towns in the distance, over towards the River Rhine. Marguerite allowed herself a few minutes to contemplate the scene and then put on her mask as other cars began to arrive. A couple of minutes later, someone tapped on her car window. The man was masturbating. Marguerite shook her head. Not impressed. He didn’t ask and besides, that wasn’t an interesting cock. The man wandered off. The scenario was repeated twice more before she saw something that appealed. A younger man tapped and waited until she indicated that she’d like to see what he was offering. He released a meaty and erect cock. Good. At least he knows the etiquette. Marguerite opened her window.

“Not bad,” she said. “A blow job?”

“Please.” He came closer and thrust his hips forward. Marguerite opened her mouth wide and took his full length straight down her throat. She pulled back, almost releasing him, then plunged forward again. Why do I leave such long gaps between coming here? This is where I belong, when my sex craving explodes. She kept him on edge for as long as she could, until he was begging her for release. The cock in her mouth twitched and she swallowed.

“Want to fuck?”

“Maybe when you’re hard again,” Marguerite said, pointing at his limp member.

“See you later, then. Thanks.”

Time to show off a little.

Marguerite pulled her dress off and adjusted her mask, then got out of the car. The air was cool, but not cold. Knowing that unseen eyes were observing her from the cars parked around the clearing, she made a fuss of adjusting her bra, pinching her nipples and fluffing up her pubic hair, and then strolled back to her car and waited. Three men materialised beside her open window.

“Show,” she ordered them. Three hard cocks were put on display.

“You,” she said, pointing to the biggest one. “You two can watch and wank. Maybe afterwards.” She took her big vibrator from the glove compartment, gave it a perfunctory lick and thrust it into her sex. She winced. Not quite as wet as I thought. I need more space to do this properly. She opened the car door and spread her legs wide.

She was reaming herself with the dildo while sucking hard on the cock that was offered, when a movement behind the two who were observing caught her eye. A short, slim, dark-haired woman was standing in the shadows, watching and talking into a mobile phone. She had shoulder-length curly black hair and a very chic little leather backpack slung over one shoulder. She was dressed in a very short red leather skirt and a black leather blouson. Dressed like that, she doesn’t really fit in here. Much too smart. A first-timer?

One of the watchers waved his cock at the woman. She was listening to her phone and paid no attention. She looked up and moved closer, having a good look at the cocks on show.

“Hey, bitch. Wanna suck on this?”  What a charmer! Subtle! Idiot! No fucking idea!

The young woman shook her head and walked away, still talking into her phone. Marguerite watched her go, half her mind on the blowjob she was giving, a little more on the sensations from the dildo buzzing inside her and the rest furiously digging into her memory to recall where she thought she’d seen this woman before. Marguerite’s split attention meant that she was suddenly gagging as the man climaxed in her mouth. She spat it out and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. He took one look at her face, zipped himself up and disappeared. The other two also walked away.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

Marguerite turned off her vibrator. It wasn’t doing anything for her, now that she was concentrating on watching the unknown woman, who had gone to the far end of the clearing, and looked to be texting. The woman…barely more than a girl, but how do I know her, then?... stood still for a moment, eyes glued to her phone and then put it into the pocket of her blouson. She glanced around as if she was feeling nervous. Then she quickly unzipped and stepped out of the little skirt, revealing that she had nothing on under it. Very nice! A bottom I’d love to slap…and kiss, too. More and more intriguing. But who is she? I know I should know her!

The woman began to walk briskly across the open space, holding her skirt in front of her. There were cars with lights on, but Marguerite still had to strain her eyes to follow her. Nice legs and a really sexy bottom. But it’s her face I’ve seen before, so not from previous visits here.

The stranger stopped again, fished out her phone and read. After a moment’s pause, she folded her skirt and put it in her backpack. Now her sex, with its close-cropped, black pubic hair, was also on display. She set off again, walking fast, but had taken only a few steps when the phone screen lit up again. Somebody is controlling her and telling her what to do!

Marguerite looked around. The only car that she hadn’t seen before was an old Citroën DS. She could just make out a shadowy figure behind the wheel, someone using binoculars. She brought her attention back to the half-naked woman, just in time for the Citroën’s headlights to come on and illuminate the scene. The woman froze, shading her eyes from the glare as other cars also lit her up. The contrast between the woman’s pale, bare lower half and her black leather jacket was startling. She had set off again, walking very slowly, when her phone made her stop to read its instructions.

She took off the backpack and put it down by her feet. Is she going to….she is! The woman had hesitated, but only for an instant, before she unzipped her blouson and took it off, leaving her nude, apart from a quarter-cup bra that showed an adolescent’s breasts with long, erect nipples. Marguerite caught her breath. Oh, to get my hands and teeth on those.  She looked more closely and couldn’t stop herself from laughing out loud. She’s wearing the same model of bra as I am…not quite the same size, though.The woman bent over to put the jacket in the backpack and Marguerite licked her lips at the sight.  The woman stood up straight again. Beautiful! A dancer’s body! So trim!

The stranger was reading again, apparently unconscious that a ring of men was forming around her. She picked up her bag and slung it on her back. The incongruity of a woman who was naked, yet wearing a little backpack made her look even more indecent. She read her phone again and then slid her hand down her belly, until her fingers slipped into the slot of her sex. She’s really turned on. I could see her knees tremble when she did that. Her clit must be as hard as…mine is. Marguerite felt between her legs. Her clitoris was like a pebble. She gave it a little rub, enjoying the shivers that it sent through her body. Do I have time for a little orgasm? She looked across to where the circle of men was closing in on the naked woman.

No. Time to intervene before this gets out of hand. Marguerite took off her bra, got out of her car and strode across to where the woman, stood, visibly frightened and trembling at the centre of a ring of some dozen or so men, all eyeing her with barely controlled lust.

“Now, now, boys.” Marguerite could feel her big, pendulous breasts swaying as she pushed men aside and went to stand beside the woman. “What have we here? It seems that someone has been kind enough to bring a nice lady. Your first time here?” she asked.

The woman nodded. “F… First time like this anywhere.”

Got you! The hint of an accent in your voice brought it all back. You’re Leila Something-or-other. You asked really good questions when I taught that course. It must be eight years ago now. I remember I rather fancied you then, but you were married, even if you did look about twelve years old.

“So.” Marguerite raised the volume and used the tone that so intimidated her colleagues. “Maybe this lady asked for a little fun experiment, or perhaps the decision wasn’t hers. Irrelevant. I’ve been watching her and she’s done her best to give us a show. If she goes home now, I’m sure she’ll be thinking she might come back sometime and go for something a little more intimate. I know you’d all like that. I certainly would. She’s a pretty lady with a nice body. But if you all come hunting her like a pack of wolves with your tongues and dicks hanging out, you’ll scare her away for ever. Piss off, boys!”

The ring started to break up.  “You owe me,” Marguerite said to the woman. “Come over here and you can pay your debt.”

She led the way to a picnic bench-cum-table. Several men from the circle followed, keeping their distance.

“Lie down,” Marguerite ordered her. The woman who was Leila lay down on the table, using her bag as a pillow. “Knees up. Legs open.”  Marguerite bent over between Leila’s legs and took a mouthful of  hot, wet sex.  Mmm. You’re very tasty…and so juicy. Lovely. She sucked at the labia, pausing from time to time to slide her tongue inside and play with the clitoris. Leila quivered.

Leila’s first orgasm came quickly, surprising Marguerite. She went back down, after beckoning one of the watching men forward. He thrust into Marguerite, taking her doggy-style. Fantastic…a mouthful of a woman’s sex and a good, hard cock fucking me! Five minutes later, the man shot his load and pulled out. He was replaced by someone else. Which one is it? Oh, I don’t care. One cock is as good as another. Oops! She’s come again. Let’s see how she likes this…

Marguerite eased Leila’s buttocks apart. One finger probed, then penetrated her anus. Leila squirmed. Marguerite felt another spurt of sperm in her vagina and was promptly filled by a third cock. Leila was moaning.  But that’s pleasure, not a complaint. I can tell. One more finger? Two more, even… and she’s loving it. That’s three orgasms already. I’m close to coming, too.

The new cock pounding her was thicker and even more satisfying, and when its owner reached under her belly and pinched her clitoris between finger and thumb, Marguerite came. Without any decision on her part, she was worrying at Leila’s sex with her teeth, making her come yet again too, a huge one this time.

Marguerite stood up and the man slid out of her vagina, followed by the gush of three loads of come. Leila sat up. Marguerite couldn’t resist teasing her. She caught hold of both Leila’s nipples and tweaked them. Leila squeaked, and Marguerite watched a final ripple of ecstasy run through her body. Leila shook her head, as if to clear it, sat up and started to pick up her bag.

“Well, doctor,” Marguerite said. “It’s an unexpected pleasure to find you here.”

She grinned to herself with satisfaction as Leila dropped her bag in shock. Its contents scattered at her feet.

“It was eight years ago when we met,” Marguerite said. “and then only briefly. I would happily have done that to you then. If I’d known how good you look naked and how easily you orgasm, I’d have tried my luck. Will you come here again?”

“I don’t know. I’ll have to think about it.”

Leila finished gathering up her skirt and blouson and Marguerite watched her head back, as she’d expected, to the old Citroën. It drove away.

Marguerite went back to her own car and covered up with her t-shirt dress. She always came prepared to this place, and she spread a towel on her seat before sitting behind the wheel. She smiled to herself, more than content with how the evening had turned out. Seeing Leila there had added extra spice, and gave her hope that there would be more to come.

“I bet I’ll be hearing from you before too long,” she muttered to herself. “You were never one to be content with half an answer. You’ll want to work out who I am. I’ll look forward to that. I’m sure I can think of some way to make good use of a woman who comes so easily and so often.”

Published 
Written by pennysex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors