Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Calling His Bluff - Part 2

"Colleen's desire for Myles overpowers her misgivings."

81
14 Comments 14
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Myles positioned himself above me, with his knees planted on either side of my thighs. I offered no resistance as he pulled my nightshirt over my head. Afterward, he took the time to smooth my tousled hair back from my face. That might have been the moment when my attraction to him became more than merely physical.

All the while, his erection strained out from him, a constant reminder of his plan for me. As I blatantly stared at his cock, my breathing grew faster. Of course, Myles was fully aware of my excitement. Flashing a sly smile, he moved to tug my panties down my legs.

Once I was naked, I waited until he leaned toward me before I hastily wriggled out of reach. If he was surprised by my evasive maneuver, he didn't show it. His smile never faltered even as he lifted an eyebrow and said, "So that's how you want to play, Colleen?"

I gasped when he lunged for me, but his grip on my wrist wasn't painful. My old bed creaked in protest while Myles and I wrestled upon it. He succeeded in pinning me down, yet he left me room to escape. Again, I broke free and rolled to the other side of the bed, and again, he pursued me.

Of course, I wanted him to have me, but I also wanted him to work for it. His grin made me suspect that he was more than happy to continue our game. With a firm hand, he pulled me to him, only to have me retreat once more.

Finally, I let Myles rest his weight upon me. "I can do this as long as it takes," he said in a low voice. The feel of his hard cock between us got me even wetter. Still, I yanked free of his hold on my wrists, and he allowed me to squirm out from beneath him. This time, however, he stayed right with me.

I let out a shriek as he rolled me over at a dizzying speed. Now, I was lying on top of him. When I halfheartedly struggled to escape his embrace, he only laughed. In the room's heavy shadows, I couldn't easily see the blue of his eyes, but I clearly discerned his growing anticipation.

Cupping a hand against the back of my head, Myles pulled me to him, and I yielded to his mouth. Our first kiss was unlike any other I'd ever had: it was full of tongue and teeth, along with a hunger that robbed me of my breath. It was as if this man wanted to consume me.

Before I could gather my wits, Myles flipped me onto my back. Rather than fight, I waited until he released my wrists. Then, I signaled my surrender by wrapping my arms around him.

He fervently kissed my mouth and neck. By now, we were almost panting with need. The moment I spread my legs and offered myself to him, he guided his cock to my entrance. His stare held mine as he slid into me with a powerful thrust. The loud moans emerging from my throat made a lie of all my resistance; I could no longer hide the intense satisfaction I felt from taking every inch.

In Myles's face, I saw my own wild lust reflected. It made me wonder if his thoughts mirrored mine as well. Was he also asking himself, What have I just done? And, How did I ever live without this?

After all my teasing, I expected a hard and fast fuck, but Myles took me with a languid, sensual rhythm. Sliding my palms over his back, I delighted in the feel of his strong muscles. My hands traveled lower until I gripped his ass, and his pleasured groan let me know how intensely he enjoyed my touch.

With his lips just inches from mine, Myles whispered, "You could have had a gun; you might have shot me as I climbed through that window. But I had to risk it for this. For you."

Running my fingers through his hair, I guided his mouth to mine. Our kiss seemed to spur him on, for his thrusts soon grew harder. When he began slightly circling his hips, it felt like his rock-hard cock was massaging every inch of my inner walls. "Oh, my God!" I wailed. The bed's noisy squeak competed with my cries and Myles's grunts. So overwhelming was my bliss that it made me want to bite and claw; I wanted to scream from it. But I reminded myself to be careful. I couldn't send him home with scratches on his back.

By the time I started shaking, Myles was slick with sweat. "I'm..." I could barely choke out the words. "I'm gonna come!"

As he stared down at me, the abject pleading in his eyes made it clear that he was beyond ready for his own release. Yet his hips never slowed their relentless pumping, and I gasped at the sensation of his cock swelling even more inside me. What at first felt like a rivulet of ecstasy winding its way through my core suddenly became a flood. From head to toe, I was inundated, and the accompanying spasms drew my upper body off the bed. I had to cling to Myles while I violently shuddered.

His cry sounded over my guttural moans. Somehow, he withstood my powerful contractions, but as soon as they began to subside, he pulled out. Lifting my head, I was rewarded with the sight of him on his knees, furiously jerking his cock. Semen shot forth to strike my belly, and I looked from my marked skin to his face. A whimper escaped my lips as I witnessed his climax, for its ferocity made him seem even more of a stranger to me.

Once Myles was finally spent, he let his head fall back while catching his breath. I knew I wasn't imagining that elated smile on his lips. Meanwhile, his cum was cooling on my skin. I reached for my nightshirt, but he retrieved it instead. The feel of him gently mopping up his semen with the soft, faded material sent a delicious shiver through my body.

"No one's ever done that before," I said, not bothering to reveal the limited number of sexual partners I'd had.

Myles looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "A man hasn't come on you before?" After I shook my head, he asked, "Did you mind it?"

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

How easily his questions could make me blush! "No, I... I liked it, actually."

His smile widened to a grin. Once he'd finished wiping me clean, he held up my soiled shirt. "Damn. Looks like you'll have to sleep naked tonight."

I let out an unflattering snort, which made him laugh. Quick as a striking snake, he moved to lie on top of me. Our kiss was now lingering and tender. His tongue claimed my mouth the way his cock had claimed my cunt.

"Sorry I didn't bring a condom," he whispered while stroking my hair.

"I'm on the pill," I told him, then hurried to add, "My last relationship ended a few months ago, but I've stayed on birth control because it helps with my periods." I didn't want Myles to think I slept around, though I knew my behavior tonight might naturally lead him to assume it.

"Fantastic," he said. "So you don't mind me coming inside you next time?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Who says there will be a next time?"

"That needy pussy of yours."

I gave his arm a playful smack. "Don't be crass!"

Myles laughed again before lying at my side. When he embraced me, I readily nestled against him. "And I'm sorry about the calls," he continued softly. "I wasn't trying to scare you. I just wanted to hear your voice. I've been pacing my house these past nights, thinking of nothing but you." A silence fell between us as I imagined him driven to such a desperate act. What had I done to provoke it? "How did you know it was me?" he finally asked.

"It was your reaction when I told you I was getting anonymous calls. That smile on your face, and your comment about men being persistent"

Myles covered his eyes with his hand and groaned, yet he couldn't hide his grin. "Subtlety isn't my strong suit."

"So I've noticed," I replied through my giggles. 

We turned on our sides to face each other, and I closed my eyes as he caressed my cheek. The room's warm air amplified the scent of sweat and sex. After working up my courage, I dared to ask, "What did I do to make you start calling me?"

"I've wanted you since the first time I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes of yours," Myles confessed. "I did my best to ignore those feelings. Dana and I have been married almost ten years now, and I've never been unfaithful during that time. I've tried to make it work between us." He took a deep breath and then let it out slowly. "But when you and I talked the other day"

"The day you helped me with my groceries."

"That's itthe day I apprehended the runaway can of green beans. During those few minutes I spent with you, I felt truly alive for the first time in years."

I knew it was foolish, even reckless, on my part, but I beamed at this revelation. Still, I had enough sense not to give voice to my feelings.

Myles wove his fingers through my hair. "I know this isn't like you; something's come over us both. But now that you've let me into your bed, I want to share so much more with you, Colleen." Again, he kissed me with that fierce hunger. "Tonight was just the beginning."

I trembled at the certainty in his voice. And while I fully understood that I should refuse him and insist we put a stop to this right now, my tongue stubbornly refused to unglue itself from the roof of my mouth.

A few minutes later, Myles slipped out of my arms and sat on the edge of the bed. I leaned past him to turn on the bedside lamp. In the soft light, my gaze moved over his back, searching for telltale signs I might have left on his skin. A relieved sigh escaped me when I found none. Grazing my fingertips along his spine, I asked, "Aren't you afraid she'll catch you when you go back to your house?"

His muscles tensed ever so slightly beneath my touch. "No. Dana takes a Valium every evening before bed." He glanced at me to catch my reaction, and while I managed to keep my expression neutral, it surprised me to discover that his wife might not have the perfect life I'd always imagined for her. "It's for her nerves," he went on. "Anyway, it puts her out like a light."

As he slowly stood and went to retrieve his clothes, I admired his body in a way I wasn't fully able to in the shadows before. His broad shoulders and strong thighs, along with the firm globes of his buttocks, reawakened my lust. I waited for him to turn toward me so I could get another look at his cock.

His grin made it clear he'd caught me ogling him. I quickly averted my eyes. "You can wash up if you'd like," I said, nodding toward the doorway of the half bath that adjoined my bedroom.

"Nah. I'd like to keep your smell on me for a bit longer."

I ducked my head so he wouldn't see how those filthy words secretly thrilled me. Sitting up, I modestly held the sheet to my chest. "Well, at least use the back door to leave."

Again, he declined. "I'll stick with the window. Makes me feel like I'm getting away with something."

Which, of course, he was.

Just before climbing through that open window, Myles approached me for one last kiss, and I eagerly returned it. "Call me next time you want to come over," I murmured with a smile. "You have my number."

In response, he yanked the sheet away from me. My startled gasp did nothing to deter him from lowering his head and drawing my nipple into his mouth. Lust overrode my shame as I held him close, moaning from the pleasure his eager suckling gave.

His lips traveled along my collarbone before lingering on my shoulder. Finally, he brought them to my ear and whispered, "You'll be hearing from me very soon, Colleen."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments