Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's Break, Part One

"A much needed confidence boost for Kelly"

14
0 Comments 0
564 Views 564
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"A series within a series, why not?"

I'd not seen Kelly in a few weeks, not since our text exchange. I didn't think she was avoiding me, though she may have been a little embarrassed by the frankness of our exchange. Understandably so, it was very candid.

I saw her parents leave their house and decided to visit her. I think she was a little shocked to see me at her front door. She didn't look too well as I asked how she was.

"Nothing has changed," she replied with a sad look on her face. "I'm still tits on a short, fat stick."

I held her to me, risky In public, but it was just a hug after all. I knew she used to be a member of a car club and there was an event not that far away, about 150 miles; I asked if she'd like to go. She was unsure, telling me she'd have to look at it. I left it at that, making sure she knew we'd be staying over a couple of nights in a lodge. Also, she'd have to arrange "a friend" to go with, as a cover story.

I left her to think, check work for time off, etc, all very clandestine, of course, but we had to be, and we did have history of that. Two days later, a text.

"Can you show me the lodge?"

I sent her the details; it was quite an impressive parc, and not cheap. It had a hot tub, a sauna and nature walks, together with all the usual things you could expect to find. Her reply surprised me.

"How many nights?"

"Two," I replied.

"I would stay all week there with you if I could x. Yes, please, I'd love to go."

That was it, I paid for the lodge and waited impatiently for the day to arrive. Several messages were exchanged, and each time, Kelly sounded more and more upbeat. Someone was taking an interest in her, not just her tits. Though I was hoping they'd play their part in our little getaway.

As the day approached, we made final arrangements. I was to meet her away from the house, and she'd drive to our lodge. Things were starting to come together, I didn't ask her if she'd continued her anal training, I was just happy to get away with her, and all that it promised.

The day arrived as I closed my front door and made my way to our rendezvous point, I didn't have to wait long before Kelly arrived. A cheery smile and an excited girl were reward enough for me as we drove off. She stopped the car after two miles, I looked at her, looking confused.

"Thank you, thank you for looking beyond. I know we're wrong together, but at this moment, it feels so right."

I smiled and held her face, kissing her before we continued our journey.

Check-in was simple as we closed the door on our home for the next two nights. I held Kelly to me, kissing her, and she let out a low moan of pleasure.

A quick trip to the supermarket followed, and some food and lots of booze set the scene for the days we had ahead. All put away, we unpacked.

"I bought this underwear set, especially for us."

As she held up her new purple bra and panty set, I could feel a swelling at the enormity of that bra.

I went to turn the sauna on as Kelly finished unpacking, I returned to the sight of her in her old blue underwear. Our relationship started with my fetish for her dirty underwear, and she knew it.

I knelt, looking at the damp patches, plain to see, before kissing her pussy through the wet blue cotton, my hands holding her fat ass cheeks. Kelly rocked back and forth a little, wiping herself on my mouth.

My hands were inside her panties, fingers teasing, between her sweaty cheeks as I tasted her. I felt the puckered skin of her tight asshole as she held my head against her, rubbing and moaning appreciatively at the attention she was finally getting. Her flavour was becoming increasingly creamy as she wiped, and I teased that light sweaty hole.

"Sauna?" Kelly asked.

I stood, my bulge obvious. I was greeted by her smile as she kissed me, tasting herself, her hand brushing my hard cock. She turned to go into the sauna, and I followed, watching those fat cheeks move.

She stripped me naked, my hard cock springing, gratefully free, before we sat in the hot, dry heat. It wasn't long before rivulets of sweat were rolling down our bodies. Kelly still had her bra and panties on, I watched as her bra became soaked in her sweat, her nipples poking through the wet material. I wasn't going to make a move for her boobs. I'd wait until she was ready. I guessed she was a little sensitive about guys going straight for her tits.

She put her hand on my cock, teasing me, slow, gentle strokes that were so relaxing to feel. Releasing her hold, she stood in front of me, rolling her filthy panties down. Her wet lips shimmered as the sweat rolled down. A wicked smile flashed across her face as she leant forward, pushing her panties into my mouth. I sucked eagerly on them as she knelt, kissing the tip of my salty cock.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

Her fingers teased my shaven sac as she slowly stroked my shaft. I looked down at her heaving cleavage, sweat-soaked and welcoming, her bra, wet through. I'd sucked the flavours out of her panties, I took them from my mouth, she smiled up at me, giving my balls a gentle squeeze.

Lifting the strap between her bra cups, she guided my cock between her breasts. The sweat made it so easy to slide between those mounds. Her bra gripped my cock as Kelly pushed her tits together, moving them up and down over my cock. We watched as my cock appeared, then disappeared, smothered by her tit flesh.

I was going to cum; I knew I was. Kelly did too as she showed no signs of stopping. She bent down, kissing my tip as it appeared, stopping only to take a longer suck and feel my balls before continuing her tit wank. I told her I was going to cum, and she put her mouth over my cock, sucking me, squeezing my balls.

I began to buck, her bra strap cutting a little into my cock as I unloaded into Kelly's mouth. She responded by cupping my balls, massaging them as I drained into her, sweat rolling off our bodies. She released me from her mouth and freed my cock from its sweet capture. Standing up, I pulled her close, kissing her, tongues swirling as we shared my cum. Kelly and I stepped from the sauna and caught our breath in the relatively cool air.

"Hot tub?" Kelly asked, her blue bra now soaked and clinging to her. I threw a gown on and went outside to prepare the tub. Kelly appeared with four beers, she'd rightly assumed the first wasn't going to last long. We drained a can each before Kelly took her gown off and smiled as the sun shone on her now-naked body. The tub was very private as I climbed in after her, the bubbling waters cleaning the sweat and grime of the day off.

We sat opposite each other, I watched as her huge boobs bounced and moved as the jets hit them. Drinking beer, sunshine, empty balls, and Kelly's tits.

I questioned whether life could get any better than this. It soon became clear that it could.

"I've got a jet of water hitting me straight in the asshole. Fuck, that's nice."

Kelly laughed as she delivered her update on her anal status, I told her I'd be more than happy to please that tight hole too. She moved over to my side and straddled me. Her tits were just below the waterline as she leaned in to kiss me, my arms around her.

"I want you to please all of me, everywhere, just as I've pleased you."

Second beers emptied as we put on our gowns and made our way inside and into the bedroom. Kelly, on all fours, offering me her holes. Her breasts hanging as I got behind her. She'd shaved very recently, I could tell, as I ran my tongue over her smooth lips. Parting them with my fingers and tasting her. I teased her clit, as I pressed my tongue into her, opening her with my tongue and fingers.

Her hand appeared as she took over, a clear indication of where she wanted me to go. I kissed her cheeks before running my tongue up her ass crack. Circling her ass, rimming her as I held her cheeks apart. Her fingers danced as I licked and sucked on her asshole, trying to push my tongue into her.

I pressed a wet finger against her. She yielded readily as I wondered if Kelly had been practising. I knew I was the only guy who'd ever taken interest in her ass. I felt a little flattered as I pressed my second finger into her.

Kelly released her torrent.

*Fuck yes, finger my ass, open me up, and get me ready for your fucking cock. I want you inside me."

She came almost instantly after delivering her tirade, leaving me knowing exactly what she wanted from our time together. She fell on the bed, panting, her artificial tits refusing to fall to her side. I took her fingers, sucking them clean, then lower, cleaning her pussy of it's sweet juice.

"I need to pee before I can rest. Come watch me."

I followed her to the toilet as she sat, open-legged, invitingly, for me. Kneeling, I moved in close so she could feel my breath on her lips again. Her stream started, slowly at first, but then stronger as I watched her clear pee stream splashing in the water. It had become a trickle before I placed my tongue under her, just enough to taste.

She stood, smiling down, as I cleaned her once more, leaving no trace. I got up and kissed her, once again, our tongues swirled, but with a different flavour.

"I'm going to have to taste you too before we go, that ok?"

I smiled and nodded before we went for a pre-dinner sleep. We were going to enjoy this little break.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors