Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Explores

"It's nice when you get what you pay for"

14
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"I'll make this the final story with Kelly I think, hope you enjoyed the series."

It had been a week since Kelly and I had fucked. The memory of it was rarely out of my mind, getting my hands on her tits had been a fantasy of mine for years. Getting to fuck her was something I thought I'd never do.

I smiled broadly when I received her text.

"I've bought new panties, red lace."

I replied by reminding her of our deal.

I have to see them, as I'd paid for them. I was expecting a picture back, but no, my phone buzzed.

"After five, park around the corner?"

I, of course, agreed. I wasn't sure how this relationship was going, but it was very promising so far after its, unusual, start. I showered and shaved as usual, a smooth cock is a happy cock.

Kelly arrived, ten past, as usual. The door closed, and she threw her arms around my neck. I had to stoop slightly to meet her kiss, but a great way to start. Her works top was quickly removed as we made our way upstairs. I had no idea what she had in mind, but she was very eager to get it.

She asked me to undress, to my briefs and watched me as I did, ever the voyeur, my eager bulge plain to see.

I watched as she unbuttoned the top she had on, slowly teasing me, leaving it unbuttoned, but not removing it. Flashes of her cleavage, her red bra holding her ample tits snugly.

She turned her back on me, rolling down her yoga pants, slowly exposing her new red laced panties covering her fat cheeks. Removing her pants, she dropped her blouse, turning to reveal herself to me, Kelly grinned.

"I can see you approve; your bulge has gotten a lot bigger. Now into bed."

She cuddled next to me, my arm pulling her close, the foot-height difference less significant now. Her breasts, hot against me as she threw a hefty thigh over me squashing my cock nicely. She smiled up at me as she began to move her leg, teasing me. We kissed and held each other for a while, happy to just be close. I could feel the heat from her panty-covered pussy against me.

Kelly reached beneath the covers, her leg moved as she removed her panties, but returned to press against my cock. I could feel her naked, wet lips against my leg, her panties in her hand as she draped them over my face. I inhaled deeply before my tongue began to taste her, taste her pussy, taste her ass. Her leg moved, replaced by her hand as she caressed my cock through my briefs. Her panties rested on my face, her hand on my shaft as she spoke.

"I enjoyed you playing with my asshole, your tongue so firm but so gentle. Your finger felt so good, inside me, my first time. Can we do more, please? Most guys are just interested in my tits and fucking me"

I could certainly understand guys' interests in those two activities, but Kelly was offering me more, her ass. She went on to explain her concerns about anal play, it is a poo hole after all. I reassured her there are ways to minimise any unfortunate accidents but she must surrender that tight hole to me, and trust me. I would stop if she told me to. Kelly stroked my cock, looking at me she smiled as I gazed at her bright blue eyes.

"Yes sir, shall we explore together?"

I smiled as I got out of bed, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bathroom. I unclasped her bra, watching those heavy tits drop, not as much as natural, but still a satisfying sight. She'd been at work all day, so needed a shower. Perhaps not one so intimate as I had planned, though. I told her the safe word, "Halt." That's all she had to say. Simply, "Halt."

I watched as the warm water cascaded over her plentiful curves, I poured gel into my hands, rubbing it over her body until a rich, scented lather, appeared. I washed her, as she relaxed, enjoying the sensation. I cleaned her breasts of course, before kneeling, Kelly parted her legs as I cleaned her pussy.

She turned and lent forward at my behest, I lathered up her tight asshole but didn't enter her, that would come soon. Cleaning her, I felt a few hairs around her tight hole, they'd need removing. That being said, her trimmed pussy was not what I wanted, time to remove both issues.

I lay her down on a towel on the bathroom floor, her tits stubbornly refusing to fall to her side. I readied the shave gel and my blade and began to remove her trimmed bush. I'd not asked her, she'd not objected, as I scraped away her hair. I pulled her lips to the side, in turn as I exposed her fully to me.

I pressed two fingers inside her as she gasped at my unexpected entry, bending down to taste her freshly shaven hole. Tasting her as I teased her clit. I pressed fingers and tongue into her as she let out a moan, followed by a few drops of pee. I licked them up, not knowing if it was intentionally done. Again, there were no complaints from either of us.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

I told her to lift her legs and hold them so I could get to her ass. Seconds later, my blade shaved the few stray hairs that occupied her ass. I sat back to admire my efforts, telling her to part her legs. She duly obliged and watched intently as I applied an edible coconut oil over her freshly shaven holes. They glistened invitingly in the artificial light, and I placed a single kiss on her smooth lips.

I asked her if she felt comfortable going to the next stage of cleansing, and she replied weakly.

"Yes sir."

I applied more coconut oil to the tube of my enema bulb after filling it with tepid water. Pressing it gently into her ass, I squeezed the bulb empty, before removing it. Wiping up the dribbles, I asked if she was ok.

"Yes sir."

I refilled the bulb and once again emptied the contents into her ass.

Kelly started to buck and tremble.

I calmed her, kissing her, stroking her pretty face, she was, despite her curves, only small, I thought two was enough for her, for now. I helped her to her feet, and held her, kissing her soft, sweet mouth, but could feel the anxiety gripping her. I held her hands, asking her if she'd like some privacy, again, she answered, her voice trembling.

"Yes, please, sir."

I closed the bathroom door behind me, but could not fail to hear Kelly's urgent evacuation; it was inevitable. I laid a towel down on the bed as I selected the toys I was going to use, cleaned and lubed, of course. Kelly appeared. She was a little unsteady on her feet. I drew her to me, holding her, stroking her face as I kissed her. She looked at the towel, climbed onto the bed and, on her knees, rested her face on the pillow, offering her holes to me.

Her freshly shaven skin glistened with the oil. I freed my cock and pressed against her willing lips. She moaned as I entered her, opening her pussy with slow, deep thrusts. I pulled out of her, it wasn't about her pussy or her tits this time. I leaned down, letting Kelly feel my hot breath on her tight ass, pulling her cheeks apart I buried my tongue against her ass, tasting the oil I'd smeared over her, probing at her.

Kelly pushed back against me, wanting me deeper, but I withdrew. I pressed a vibrator against her pussy, her lips parted to accept it as the toy brought moans of pleasure from Kelly.

As the vibe buzzed inside her, I pressed against her asshole with a butt plug, three inches long but not very wide, her ass wasn't ready to take a cock yet, but when it was, it should be mine.

I watched as her ass slowly accepted the plug, Kelly panting as I pressed it firmly into her. Her hole closed over the narrow base of the plug, trapping it. I knew that her natural reaction would be to try and push it out, so I held my hand over it until she accepted it. Kelly's body shook as I switched it on, vibrating and pulsing deep in her ass as I fucked her pussy with the vibrator, Kelly reached for her phone, throwing it over her back.

"Film me, film me getting my ass fucked; I wanna see what you see. Film me getting both my holes fucked."

I started to record it on her phone, her juices dripping as she clenched the toy in her ass, her pussy getting fucked as I use both her holes. I stopped filming to lick between her holes, Kelly orgasmed instantly as I tasted her. Her body shook as her ass twitched against the intruder.

"Don't you fucking stop!"

I had no intention of stopping, I turned up the power in both of her holes, licking her ass crack, tasting her pussy. Another orgasm ripped through her as she collapsed on the bed, both toys still buzzing.

"Halt, for fucks sake, halt."

I switched both toys off immediately, slowly pulling both from her and watching as the gap in her asshole closed. I lay by her side as she panted, holding her, kissing her. I held her as she regained some composure, my arms wrapped around her, pulling her to me, not speaking, just holding.

I held her, reassuring her, brushing her cheek, and kissing her. When she was ready, she stumbled to her feet, looking at me, her phone back in her bag.

"You've not cum?" she said, looking at my still-hard cock.

I told her to leave her panties, I'd cum, no problem.

She smiled at me as she dressed—without her panties.

"Going home panty-free again, am I? I could get used to this."

We kissed at the door before she began the very short drive home.

I'd probably cum before she got there,

In her red lace panties.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments