Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly Pays

"She had it coming to her."

19
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Not so much BDSM, that'll come later."

It didn't take long for the texts to appear. Pleading with me not to show the video and offering me my money back. I didn't want my money back, I wanted my money's worth.

The texts became ever more desperate, telling me how she could lose her job if that footage was leaked.

The stuff she had on me would just be an acute embarrassment, bad, but not life-changing. The video I had, showing her seemingly about to suck a cock, could ruin her, and certainly alter everyone's opinion of her. She knew it, I knew it.

I waited a week, letting her stew, until she pulled up outside my house again, nearly in tears. I went over to her car window, no cleavage this time, just a broken girl, pleading with me, once again offering me my money back. I told her to calm down, I had a solution, and I'd be in touch soon, she seemed happier as she returned home.

I waited a couple of days, then messaged her. Same as last time, today, after 5 pm, park around the corner and wear her black bra, the cum bra. A simple "yes" was her reply. She wasn't teasing me this time.

Kelly duly arrived, ten past the hour again, if she was nervous, she wasn't showing it. She asked if she could see the video I had taken, and I was happy to oblige. My cock, inches from her blindfolded face, it looked like she was about to suck me. I watched as the colour drained from her face. She reached into her bag, and an envelope with my money in it appeared, I declined her offer.

I told her to remove her shapeless work top, as it did nothing for her. She meekly obliged, her huge boobs displayed in her tight t-shirt. I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. Standing behind her, I kissed her head, she was too short to reach her neck. My hands reached around and held her breasts, lifting them, squeezing them, my first encounter with fake tits.

I tugged at her t-shirt, my hands going beneath it, holding her bra-covered tits, she offered no resistance. I pulled her back onto me, my hardening cock against her back. I could feel her nipples through her bra before I pulled her shirt off, she'd worn the black bra, as instructed.

Moving in front of her, looking down at her, I bent, my hand cupping her pussy through her stretched yoga pants, rubbing at her lips, again, no resistance was offered. Pushing my hand down her pants, rubbing her through her panties, I looked at her, her eyes had closed. I felt the outline of her lips as the cotton got wetter.

"Please don't fuck me."

I had no intention of fucking her, but I liked the thought of it going through her mind. I rolled down her pants, her all-day panties wet with her juices. It was time for the reveal as she stood in her underwear. Reaching behind, I unclasped her bra, slowly allowing it to fall from her shoulders until her heavy breasts were exposed to me.

I stood, admiring them, lifting and caressing them, toying with those tits I'd wanted for so long. They weren't a disappointment, my first feel of surgically enhanced tits. They felt firmer, with less movement, but still so very nice to hold.

I dropped to my knees, her panties damp from her day and my fingers. I inhaled her scent before kissing her lips through the cotton, sucking and swallowing all I got. I heard Kelly stifle a whimper as I hooked my thumbs into her waistband. I began to pull her panties down, kissing every inch of her as I exposed her flesh.

I reached the top of her lips, and teased them with my tongue, my hands behind her, holding her fat ass. Her panties dropped to the floor, relieved of the burden of containing her ample cheeks.

Her pussy was displayed, trimmed, but not shaven as I preferred, I'll not complain. I buried my tongue in her wet hole, tasting fresh what I'd only tasted previously from her panties. My fingers parted her cheeks, gently strumming them over her sweaty asshole.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I looked up, I couldn't see her face beyond those huge hanging breasts, but that sight pleased me immensely as I devoured all that came from her pussy, swallowing and coming back for more. My fingers pulled at her asshole, parting that tight hole a little.

I stood slowly, sucking on each nipple as I rose, kissing her mouth, letting her taste her juices before I Ied her to the bed, I wanted her legs open so I could get my tongue deeper into her, putting her on all fours. Her tits hanging as I got behind her, feeling those orbs as I run my tongue up and down her lips, lapping at her, using her, tasting her.

I released her hanging tits, my hands parting her sweaty cheeks. I started to move my tongue towards her ass, licking everything as I slowly moved up to her asshole and rimmed her tight hole,

"Fuck, no one has ever done that to my asshole before."

Slowly rimming that puckered hole, holding her cheeks apart. Kelly collapsed her arms, face into the quilt offering me more of her tight hole as I probed her, wanting the smooth skin beyond. She began pushing back, her fat thighs wobbling a little as she did, then came my command.

"Fuck me, please."

I didn't need telling twice, I quickly freed my cock, wet with pre-cum of course. I did wonder which hole, but as nobody had licked her ass, then probably, no one had fucked it either, a strange logic, I know. She'd tell me if she wanted me to for certain, and I was ready to cum, wherever.

I pressed my head against her lips, she was tight, but she was very wet as I entered her. She lifted herself onto her elbows to deliver her latest salvo of encouragement.

"Fuck me, listen to my tits slap as you pound into me, fuck me like a whore."

She knew I loved that and was only too happy to oblige. Sure enough, I could hear her fat tits slapping as I added my noise. Slapping my thighs against her fat ass. Her tight asshole glistened from my saliva as I pressed against it with my finger. Her ass accepted me as I pressed firmly and gently into her, then, another barrage from her.

"It's been way too long since my last proper cock, cum in me, fill me, fuck me hard."

I could feel my cock grow hotter inside her, the sound of her tits slapping, her tight ass around my finger as my balls hit her. I emptied my seed inside her, she pushed back at me, moaning as I groaned, filling Kelly with my cum. We stayed locked for as long as we could, my spent cock eventually falling from her. We stayed, panting, getting our breath back.

She turned to me, kneeling in front of me, I gathered her breasts in my hands as we kissed. Her hand found my wet, spent cock as she held it. She reached down, found her panties, cleaned my shaft with them, and smiled as I recovered. She climbed off the bed, and went to the toilet, not attempting to close the door. I watched as she sat, and listened to her pee stream emptying into the bowl.

Kelly wiped herself clean with her panties, smiling as she dropped them on the floor. Her juices, her pee and my cum adorned those panties now.

I watched her as she dressed, adjusting her tits in her bra as she pulled on her pants over her naked pussy.

She kissed me again before reaching into her bag and pulling out the envelope. She took £10 out and dropped the rest on the bed.

"It's for new panties, that ok?"

I thought that's money very well spent. Though I did tell Kelly, if I'd paid for them, I expected to see them,

she smiled at me.

"I think you'll do more than just see them, don't you?"

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments