Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nathan Cums Home Pt. 6

"Nathan has his first college break and cannot wait to fulfill the promise of backdoor action."

85
17 Comments 17
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Nathan comes home excited to get back into his mom’s bed and her ass. I went into detail that was inspired by a friend's description of her first anal experience."

Mixed fluids ran down my thighs as the hard member ruthlessly plowed my ass. I screamed into my pillow to not wake the girls. I had already rubbed off two orgasms and the battering of my back door was driving me to a third.

"Oh, fuck, Steve! Oh. Mmmff- amazing!" I was laid flat on our bed, legs wide. My husband and I had started with traditional doggy and had collapsed into prone drive when I folded after my second orgasm.

This was not our first anal sex. But it was the first time we had done it thrice in one week. I usually needed longer to recover but I was fast becoming a big fan of the soreness of my chute.

"Oh Jen! Your asssss! You are so - ungh - so fucking hot and tight - OHHH FUUCK!"

Steve drove down once more and as he bit my shoulder, I muffled a howl of another orgasm! His hot streams (grown even more voluminous lately) filled me up until they made my head swim. We both grunted as each firing was heralded by a thrust. Once he was spent, he collapsed next to me, my sore core leaking through what felt like a substantial gape.

"I think...whew..." Steve panted, "that should do the trick."

I wearily pushed my head up and kissed him with passionate gratitude. "I love you Mr. Waller."

"Mmm, I love you Mrs. Waller. I hope your son appreciates the extra work."

I playfully slapped his chest as we cuddled. "Work? Please, you are enjoying this immensely. Admit it!"

"Ass-bo-lutley!" We giggled and settled in for our night's sleep, forgoing cleanup for the blissful glow of after-ass.

As my husband's chest rose and fell with content, I actually got another tingle in my pussy. Our now eighteen-year-old son, Nathan, was returning tomorrow from college for a "Fall Break." ("Break? Isn't it just a three-day weekend," Steve had joked).

We had seen him at parent's weekend last month but had no opportunity to fuck. It had been fifty-seven excruciating days since I had felt his impressive inches fully stuffing my womanhood, but who was counting? I was!

Over the wonderful summer, Steve, Nathan and I had formed a special sexual bond. Steve was fascinated by our incestuous relationship and made opportunity for us to be together whenever possible. We had had some three ways together on several occasions. Our first spit roast was the night of Nathan's birthday as the twins went to stay at my mother-in-law's. Both of my lovers got two tunnels to travel, and I was treated to four loads of luscious man milk that night. Like most men, however, my son's appetite was voracious, and he wanted another hole to fill.

These last three months, Nathan had reminded me (us) on several occasions that I had "promised" him anal sex. Concerned about the size of him I kept putting it off until he eventually stopped asking.

The night prior to the bittersweet August morning we drove him the four hours to school, Steve had taken the girls and their friends to a movie. Home alone, Nathan and I had really gone crazy, fucking twice on the couch. Anal came up and I said no yet again. During a particularly splendid pussy munch, I encouraged three of his fingers into my pink star as consolation. The deal had been two, but the little bugger buggered a third. The pain was intense and the orgasm even more so. He had loved it so much he had me ride him reverse cowgirl after so he could repeat the puckered plunder. I came like a college slut, especially after he gave me a fire-hosing in my vagina.

College sluts...my heart sank a bit at the thought as I lay there watching Steve sated and sleeping.

Two weeks ago, during a particularly steamy FaceTime with our son, I was desperate for his actual body, even though technology had allowed us several occasions for Cam fun. Mr. English major quipped, "Helps hinder the horny."

As I fingered myself to climax, I blurted out that he could fuck my ass when he came home.

At the renewed promise of my butt, my sexy son's face had lit up. He asked if Dad was up for it. Steve surprised him by stepping into the frame, erect and stroking. Nathan laughed at his naked and blushing parents.

Steve said quite excitedly, "I'm all for it, son. Mommy needs her ass filled."

I told him to not be so crude and our bizarre ‘menage a fam’ laughed until we all were teary-eyed.

With that, the last fourteen days featured intense training for the butt-fuck of butt-fucks. It also gave me the chance to try out a few brands of flavored lube before landing on coconut. A family favorite.

The day had finally arrived, and I was wearing a pad in my panties to help with the soreness of sitting on last night's target. I had also applied lotion and some soothing gel. I didn't know if tonight would be the night, but I wanted to be prepared. It would be the first for Nathan and the first time I had done it two days in a row.

Nathan was coming home using a common carpool app for college kids. I was in the kitchen preparing his favorite sandwiches when Natalie cried out from the living room. "He's here!" She and her sister ran out the door! They had a great relationship with their brother and were excited to report on their first days of eighth grade.

"Don’t knock him over," Steve called out and we followed them. I was school crush giddy and tingly to see him, knowing what was coming and cumming. Steve smirked and took my hand. "Don't soak your panties early."

"Too late," I naughtily whispered.

The demi-god that was my son and lover was literally lifting his sisters up off the driveway making them squeal. He had done this since they were little. They were animatedly peppering him with questions and stories. It made my eyes tear up.

"Okay, you two, grab your brother's bags and bring them in. Let Mom have a chance." They cheerfully took his duffle and backpack, and he called thanks. “After me,” Steve was actually closer and gave him a big hug.

"Welcome home, bud. We missed you terribly."

"Or wonderfully, you could say, as that's how I feel now!" My first born rolled his eyes and wrapped me in a body crusher. I know I should have just been Mom in the moment but Jen the fuck partner reared her horny head, and I softly moaned in his ear. "I need you so badly. “When we pulled back, he was blushing. It was then that I became aware we were not alone, duh.

A beautiful brown-skinned girl with long black-hair was standing behind the driver's door. This was obviously her car.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Waller!" She waved cheerfully.

"Oh, sorry, Mom, Dad, this is Bunny, I mean Tanya. She, um...gave me a ride." It was obvious from the reaction on her face that there was more between them. A flash of disappointment played through her gorgeous brown eyes, yet her smile never left.

Oh my god, are they dating?

Steve rescued the moment and repeated his son, "'Bunny, I mean Tanya'?"

The girl had a delightful laugh. "My dad always called my Honey Bunny, and the nickname kind of stuck. Only my family and friends call me that."

Nathan looked awkward and then said a bit too quickly, "But Tanya went to St. Margaret's, so we never met or anything. She lives over on Monroe, near the pool."

I was composed. "Oh, a lovely area. And a great school." Maybe I was overspeculating. "What are you studying?
"Mom, she needs to get going."

"It’s okay, Nate,” she said playfully.

Nate? No one calls him Nate but his soccer buddies.

"African American Literature. My Mom is black, and my dad is Salvadoran. That's how we met, in class."

There was a strange pause that amplified the whine of her car's engine.

"Met? So, you two are friends? I thought you said you found her on an app for carpools or something?" I must have sounded irritated because Steve rescued me again.

"However you met, we are thankful you got him home in one piece. It was lovely to meet you, Bunny Tanya."

She laughed and her face looked even more beautiful, her ample breasts bounced inside a tank top that was way too low cut. Ugh, College sluts.

We both waved and I was suddenly heated with a stupid jealousy.

"I'll see you Monday, Nate. Five thirty still okay?"

"Um..." he looked to me somewhat sheepish and a bit flustered, "Yeah, that's cool. Thanks again."

"Anytime," she winked as she got back in and shut the door. She backed out and cheerfully waved as she drove away.

Eager to break the tension Nathan took me into another hug and wet kissed my cheek. "I missed you so much, Mom. I can't wait to be inside you again." The little brat drove all of the tension away with one hot whisper and I was thankful there was a pad in my panties.

"Later tonight, baby. I am so excited." I kissed him with a little bit of tongue. I sighed...

"Okay, lovers, the girls?" Steve murmured while looking around. "Let's go in for some lunch before you two drop trou right here in the driveway. You are actually steaming."

We laughed and the three of us went in, Mom and Dad with arms around son in center.

Lunch was a renewal of familial bonds and Nora and Natalie were bursting with stories and questions. I let them have their moment while secretly wishing everyone would leave so my lover and I could have the table to reenact our first fuck.

The day was games and old stories. About three o’clock the girls asked if Nathan would go to the park with them to skateboard, a favorite past time of their growing up.

Nathan looked to me, and I raised an eyebrow and not so subtlety opened my legs a bit so he could see my red panties under my sports skirt. Steve gave an irritated head tilt toward the girls and I closed up and blushed.

I had to be patient. What was ten more hours? It was torture!

"Um, if it's okay, I'll pass, thanks. I'm kind of in a chill mode. Cool?"

They were both disappointed but that turned around when Natalie got a text.

"Nono!" (her sister's nickname). "Emma got the dress!" She showed her twin her screen and the two noisily gulped in air and stiffened in teen aged jubilation.

"SOOO cute!" Nora reacted. Then they both turned to their dad. "Can we go to Emma's please? It's her dress for homecoming and -"

Natalie picked up the sentence, “And she's angsty freaked about impressing Charlie, so-"

Steve held up his hands. "Okay, okay! I'll back out the car." He stood and started out. They both squealed and I laughed as their brother covered his ears.

"Didn't miss that harpy screech!"

"Yes, you did. Because you missed everything about us!" Nora said. Natalie added with a playful snap, "Truth. See you for dinner, big bro!" High fives given and the two ran out after their dad talking over each other.

The silence that followed was full of so many things. The familiar ear ringing and heart thumping of sexual anticipation was soon filling my head. I was breathing hard as we locked lust-filled eyes and listened to the car back out and drive off.

Nathan playfully whispered a count, "Four, three, two, -" We leapt at each other, falling onto the very couch where we had last fucked. Our mouths were frantic and wet and noisy. Our four hands felt like eight as they tore at buttons and zippers.

I pulled off the kiss and yanked down my pants. "You owe your dad bigtime!" I was soon topless, and my son followed suit. He grabbed my back and devoured my left breast. I screeched in delight at the contact and nearly came right then. I grabbed his head and pulled him in hard.

"Oh Nathan! Oh! missed you so much!" My phone pinged Steve’s tone and I slumped, and Nathan’s mouth slurped off my nipple. I grunted in exasperation and stood to check. It was three texts.

"Close the shades."

one hour”

“You're welcome"

I smiled and showed Nathan who laughed as I quickly dropped the three shades in the front window.

When I turned around my completely naked son was sitting back on the couch, his wonder of wonders stood tall, curved, and slick. I nearly fainted from my head rush and sped over to straddle him. He held it up and I guided it in. The rush of blood to my pussy and the emotional tidal wave that rolled through me had me at orgasm’s door. I faltered forward and my son caught me around the waist.

"Are you okay?"

I opened to half-lidded lust and hummed. "Now I am. Fuck me, baby boy!"

We met in a scorching kiss of lips and love, tongue and trust. It was the homecoming we both had dreamed of.

We were joined but not yet in full form. I was grinding slowly for maximum clitoral stimulation and Nathan was flexing upwards to expand my walls.

"Ohhh, how I have missed this gorgeous cock!" I arched back in wanton sexual revelry, my mouth wide open in breath-holding joy. I flopped back forward, and we touched foreheads, my longer hair curtaining around us. We were both breathing heavily and my son, my lover, was growling in manly must have!

"I am going to fuck you so hard Mom. But I want you to get off first!"

His hands gripped my waist, and he lifted me. I grabbed his arms startled by their apparent growth. He had been working out. He easily lifted me up to near emptiness then set me back down to base and bliss. He repeated twice more, each time eliciting a satisfied squeal from his mother lover.

"Nghh, so good, so deep, so - OOO- hard!" Each new drop was becoming harder and wetter. He was fully thrusting up and I was grinding with each rise. He took my hand and placed it on my pussy, and I began to rub my clit with erotic intent. My breathing became like a suffering smoker. I was so close.

"Yes, yes, yes, Make Mommy cum, son! Fuck me!” The bouncing was fast and loud, The orgasm was a stomach clencher having originated near my cervix. It blew through my cunt like a cannonball. He held me through it with such career. What a man!!

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

I shook and some of my love honey actually squirted onto his perfect penis.

"OH! Ungghhh! Oh baby boy! Tooo looong!"

I fell on top of him, and he held me tight as we sweated and attempted to regain normal breathing. I held his jaw, and we kissed with open mouths.

"Fuck, Mom, you are the most amazing. You're like an Olympic cummer!"

I laughed and kissed his nose. "Thanks, dude. You're not so bad—wait? You didn't cum yet?"

He smiled and said, "That's okay. I will. Won't I?" he had a sly grin, and I knew it was time.

I reluctantly lifted off him with a quiet slurp and knelt next to him. "Pretty soon, yes. Let's see how long you can hold out, college boy!" I reached over and guided his wet throbbing thruster into my open lips. The groan I emitted was deep and full of emotion. I loved this man, and I loved this dick, especially soaking with my recent expulsion!

I ran my hand up and down in swirling strokes and sucked him with bellowed cheeks. Nathan groaned my name and held my hair in a bunch. I flinched at the pain but loved it. He then abruptly yanked it upwards, and I grabbed his wrist.

"Not so hard, baby, I nee- " He cut me off by shoving me back down on his cock and I muffle-yelped at the aggression. I was dizzy with emotions as he began to fuck my face with ten solid thrusts past my tonsils. He then repeated the pull off and my mouth cried out as saliva flew out of me. He held my head back, a look of animal arousal in his fiery eyes. He was gaging whether to continue. I nodded and he shoved me down once again, this time fully impaling my throat.

"Take it Mom! Take my cock! FUCK!"

Gags, chokes and fluid all came as I tried to adjust to this new form of fuck. I was lost in the myriads of concerns and questions of motivation but I -

Another yank off and I was gasping for breath, the pain in my scalp a massive turn on! Where the fuck was this going? Who was this magnificent beast?!

"Are you ready, Mom?"

For what? I thought, my body heaving, my chest and neck covered in sweat and spit. I nodded and he took my head in both hands and pushed back up into my throat. I held still, reveling at the raunchy depravity of this current fuck fad. It was a strange rush of fear and trust that had me near another oprgasm. Just when I started to see stars he pulled back to midway and his majestic manhood erupted with the love I had been craving for fifty-seven fucking days.

It was hot, sticky, thick, and huge! I had to let some flow out as I struggled to swallow. But I didn't care. I was a wet sloppy slutty mess, and I was cumming because of it!

Nathan noticed and pulled back a little more to let the last two shots hit my nose and chin. He held me tight as he regained his breath, then released some of his grip and turned my face up to his. He was like a demon, claiming his mortal concubine and I was lost in the entire epic. He kissed me and passionately cleaned off my face and shared the seminal sweetness.

After, he flopped back on the couch, and I fell onto his chest.

A few minutes passed and we were almost to regular respiration when I growled out through sore throat. "What the fuck...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments