Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A new chapter to the Waller family saga as Steve and Nathan admit attraction. Nathan has been enjoying the taste of man cum for a while and now has a new source to fully enjoy it. Jen and Bunny take to their own cum hunt, loving the soft scorch of female heat."

It was so wonderful to be home despite a still dripping pussy and an ass numb from the car ride. When we walked in the door, Steve and the girls greeted us with holiday spirit and joy. Natalie was the first to state the obvious.

"No Bunny? Did you break up already?"

Nathan sarcastically laughed. "Har har, Nat. No, we dropped her off at home. And before you freak, I know you have a sleepover at Emma's. She's coming back after dinner and staying the night, and you can hang out after breakfast."

Nora smiled. "Ooo, staying the night?"

She screamed when Nathan growled and leapt after her and the three ran upstairs. Nora screeching and Natalie chasing after yelling, "Don't let him catch you Nono! There's two of us!"

Steve and I hugged laughing at our wonderful kids. He grabbed my ass, and I winced a bit. “Sorry Babe. It’s been a long ride, and I did a lot of riding before that!”

“I bet you did Mommy Slut. So, we don’t have to talk about it now, but I’m really impressed that you took a black cock for the first time. I bet it felt amazing in your hands, all throbbing and warm." He cleared his throat. "Anyway… Sounds like the three of you had a wild night!”

I smiled with my eyes closed, recalling the moments of intense sexual activity. “It was more orgasms than I could count. But how about you? Tell me about Kathryn!”

After we kissed, we took the bags upstairs and chatted about Steve’s trip and his wonderful sexual encounters with his new Asian friend from Toledo. We dropped Nathan‘s bag at his room and heard laughter from his sisters' room as they told stories. I loved having my family home again. But I could not wait for tonight, Bunny would be here, but the girls would not.

“Hey gorgeous husband, how about taking a nice long bath with your very sore wife.”

Steve smiled and I headed into the bathroom to fill the tub. When he returned, he said he told Nathan and the girls to fix something for dinner that he and mom were going to take a bath together. Nathan laughed and the girls screamed in disgust!

The bath was just what I needed: sensual, warm, and rejuvenating. Steve washed my feet and massaged my legs. We stayed away from direct sexual contact wanting to heal my sore lady bits for later action. As we got dressed for an active night I put on the red lingerie. Steve whistled in admiration, and I grabbed his semi-hard cock in playful tease. I got aroused again, imagining Bunny and Nathan and Steve and I together in bed. No Dayon as he had a date tonight with a woman Bunny called the "desperate blonde skank!" I wanted to be jealous but didn't waste the energy. He had assured me we would fuck again.

My body really needed a break, but my libido would not allow one. I was surprised by how comfortable I was with being a slut. I never in my life imagined I would be this woman. In fact, I had often looked down on those who had my current lifestyle or at least reported they did. Now here I was craving teenage cock and pussy and big young black studs. It felt like heaven in practice but was probably a one-way ticket to hell.

Dinner turned out to be light sandwiches. And after, Nathan offered to take the girls to their sleepover and pick up Bunny on the way back. Natalie suggested they reverse the order so the girls could at least have twenty minutes in the car with their brother's GF. He smartly agreed. As they left, Nathan was crowned the "best brother ever."

Steve and I cleaned up and then prepared the upstairs. As we put out towels and lube and made sure Vinny the vibrator was charged, I paused for a moment. Steve sensed my reluctance with knowing concern on his face.

“All good,” I assured him, “'wonder if maybe we should watch a movie; have popcorn or something instead; you know like normal people?”

We stood on opposite sides of the bed, Steve fluffing a pillow, me plugging in Vinny’s charger. There was a few seconds of pause and, like in the car after the rest stop, the two of us burst into laughter. Steve shook his head. “Ha! that was a good one, Jen. Like we could ever go back to normal.”

There was a melancholy behind his smile, and I was wrapped up in it for a moment. We were fully committed to our lives as sexual adventurers, yet there was part of us that longed for the suburban quintet we once were. In the dressing room of my conscience, MILF Jen asked super mom Jen to take the night off.

"I have an idea!"

Half an hour later our son/my lover texted that the teens were five minutes out. Bunny had made a point of adding, "need some Daddy dick!" with a wink and devil emoji.

Four and a half later...."Hello-oh?!" Nathan's voice sounded from the kitchen below. My pussy sighed in its regular response to him being close enough to fuck.

"Up here!" Steve and I dueted then giggled.

When the two lovebirds entered the bedroom, they found us posed like an ad for a dated porno. Steve was propped up with pillows in nothing but a pair of my leopard skinned panties from a decade ago. I was laid out across the bed in my red lingerie, my head on his belly, my hair spread out across his chest. My right index finger was rubbing my camel toe puffing up my red thong. My other hand was stroking Steve's thigh. Vinny lay at the foot of the bed along with a towel and the lube.

The two stood in mild shock, their mouths agape but smiling.

Steve broke the silence, "Too subtle?"

Laughter exploded and I screamed as Bunny leapt at us. I dodged her as she landed on top of my husband and kissed him with intensity. He acted as if she had taken his wind, and she may have.

Nathan was laughing still but was quickly stripping. I sat up and grabbed his underwear and pulled it down just enough to get my favorite sexual organ ever in my hungry mouth. He sighed and took hold of his mother’s head as I gave him my best soft lipped entryway.

"You two are hilarious!" He said between sighs. I was licking the sides of my son's massive member and saw Bunny was dress-less and working on removing Steve's panties! "And Dad, where did you get those?"

"They're some of mine from the bottom of the drawer," I said just before sucking in half of his glory. I moaned and spider stroked my son’s scrotum.

Bunny pulled them all the way off and wrapped them around her hair tie like a perverted bow creating a curly ponytail! "I think they are sexy as hell! But honestly, Daddy Steve, did you think I would need incentive to get me on this wonderful pole?” She had my husband hard and throbbing in her hand, her other stroking his balls. She was soon on her knees sucking him in, her glorious black thong-clad ass facing Nathan and me. I wanted it badly but knew I had all night.

Pace yourself, Jen.

The wet sounds of women servicing men permeated the room like a dirty soundtrack. There we were, the two of us giving our opposite men loving blowjobs. I was heading into the son zone where all sense of 'appropriate' goes out the window. I took a finger and stuck it in my pussy and moaned. She was fully recovered and hungry. I then made my son moan when I slid the same finger into his sweet star. I knew he loved the stimulation. I would find out later just how much.

As my lover son began to fuck my willing throat, Bunny was about to get a reward. Steve cried out, "Oh Jen! You are an amazing cock sucker - NNNghhh -but Bunny, you are a super STAHHHRRR!"

I appreciated the acknowledgement and appreciated the muffled scream from my black bi-lover as she took all of Steve's expulsion in her wanting mouth. I knew she has the skill to swallow everything, but she purposely let some leak out and drip down her chin and neck. (Like she needed anything else to make her look sexy). Steve was grunting and pulsing in rhythm to his continued blasts, but I lost focus as Nathan started to really move quickly.

I surprised him by pulling off. He made to protest but stopped when both of my hands went into fast stroke mode and pointed his cock head at my red-supported tits. "You like my sexy bra?" I asked rhetorically. "SOAK IT!"

...god I was dirty

My head in his hands gazing up at him with love and lust, Nathan grunted, "Oh fuck Mom!" and went off. The hot sprays of his teen torrent covered my cleavage, the cups, the straps, and my neck! It was so hot and so dirty and so what i needed. I nearly had an orgasm from the sensation that rocked me like a strong wind. Once he was spent, I licked the head of his heft and swallowed.

"You look like -" Nathan started, but a gulping Bunny cut him off. "- a painting from Jackson Pollack!"

I laughed, “There’s enough here to cover a couple of canvases!” I took my fingers and began to wipe it off and suck it in. Bunny was tossing her bra and crawling over to me. She grabbed my head and kissed my mouth, hot and heavy. I loved kissing this beautiful woman and even more so that we were sharing both my husband and son’s hot semen!

I felt a hot tongue and found Nathan was licking his own cum off my tits he had exposed by pulling the cups down. I thought he would share it with his girlfriend, but he swallowed everything. He took it in humming as he did so. Bunny lustfully gazed and deftly unhooked my bra. As it slid down my arms I was pushed flat, and the two teens were soon sucking my cum-soaked nipples. Bunny's left hand was cupping my entire vulva, pressing in the red thong, and clasping it like it was about to explode (which it just might).

"Oh yesss, suck Mommy's titties, Babies! Oh, I am so close again!"

Not wanting to be left out, a recovering Steve took to Bunny's ass and pussy, he slid her own panties down and she helped him get them off. His face was soon lost within the canyon of her majestic bootie. She pulled off my nipple and moaned hard, letting out a hiss of satisfaction. “Ooo Daddy! Such a great tongue you have!” In the moment, I was quite jealous of that tongue!

Nathan had kissed down my hard abs and was licking up the remnants of the rest of his own ejaculate. As he neared my soaking red covered prize, I opened my legs in invitation. I loved kissing my son. I loved sucking my son. I especially loved when his majesty pounded into my soaking throne. But I was lately craving exactly what he was about to do: my son was going to eat his mother's pussy.

Like a starving man, he pulled my thong to the side and let lips teeth and tongue wreak havoc on my genitalia. Labia were sucked, clitoris was thumbed, and vagina was tongue fucked. He left no fold unturned as he opened and closed and licked and sucked. With my hands on his curly hair and my hips bucking off the mattress, I was soon screeching into another orgasm. In its zenith I had a perverted thought: I wished I had worn my smart watch every time we had sex so through my heart monitor, I could record the number of delicious orgasms my firstborn had given me.

Sexy Dad Steve was hard again. His average recovery time having shortened since the introduction of Bunny and other hot women in his life. Sliding in doggy style he was driven to be giving my girlfriend exactly what she needed: a lovely fuck. She was breathing heavily and staring at me with half a smile. I shifted over and the two of us began to make out, our lips aflame with ache for the soft urgency of a woman’s mouth whilst feeling the exquisite pleasure the men were giving our needy nethers.

“I looove fucking your husband!” She growled lowly.

My arousal spiked from the salacious goading. She knew it would! “Your boyfriend is eating- UNGH- his mother’s wet pussy!” I mewled in retaliation.

“Biiitch!” she hissed, and I snickered devilishly at her body shaking in ecstasy. I reached under her and pinched the nearest swaying breast. The pressure on her thick purple berry, turgid and textured, sent her back up to another peak as if she was on a trampoline.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Bunny was lost in a silent scream yet I was not. I gripped Nathan’s head in the vice of my thighs, “Ahhh gawd yessSSS- oh FUCK!” and rocked through number six of the day. Or seven…

As Nathan pushed my legs back open and was sucking in air, my lady lover fell forward and her chest landed on my right arm, her stomach on my chest. Laying sideways on me in shared post-orgasmic haze I instinctively laid my left arm across her sweaty back and ran my fingers up and down her curves. She adjusted to lay her head on my needy breasts.

Steve took a deep breath. “Break time.” Through my hazy eyes, I saw my husband nodding towards my son and the two left the room.

“Where they goin’?” Bunny mumbled into my right breast, kisses peppering me.

“Drinks I bet.”

“Hmmm, smart,” she said as she pushed up on all fours. She took my right leg up and began kissing my toes. I shivered. She lifted her pelvis and left leg, and her pussy was soon lined up with my sensitive bits. Oh my god! She was going to “fuck” me! I had seen this in pornography before and wondered if it was real or just an act for the cameras. When her inflamed lips kissed mine, I knew just how real it was.

“Oh Goddess! Yessss!”

She ground her hips into me and I arched with my eyes closed, overwhelmed once again by a new sexual sensation. The heat of her cunt lips and the pressure on my clit was taking me to my untethered plane usually reserved for big cocks.

“Fuuuck meee, oh Bunneeeee!”

“Umf! Yes Mommy! That’s the plan.”

The tiniest prick of stubble around her labia tickled against my own. It truly was like two pair of lips kissing one another. Getting fucked with a cock always opens me up wide, and my lips and love button getting smashed gets me off. Here, with no penetration, the other sensations were suddenly heightened. I arched my back and tossed my head back and forth loving how she was taking me.

I had an unfocused and distant sense that the men had returned.

“Oh Mommy! You are so wet and so hot! Mmmm!” Bunny was grinding and it was just hard enough. Perfect pressure and a slight circular motion had me climbing the walls! I reached and grabbed her ass giving unnecessary encouragement that connected me to the act.

“Uh uh,” she softly scolded. “I’m fucking you this time! Daddy, hold Mommy’s arms above her head.”

The bed shifted and my husband was soon pinning my arms, complying with our goddess. I shook, and screamed, cumming hard as the surrender was so twisted!

This seemed to move her into overdrive. I saw my son aggressively making out with his girlfriend as she fucked his mother while his father held her down. What a scene!

A few minutes of this and she was soon locked in, my thigh turning white with the intensity of her gripping gold manicured fingers. Watching the throes of her orgasm was like watching a zealot in religious ecstasy. Her mouth wide open, her voluptuous hair shaking about, and her tits trembling set me off again. We crashed in a massive wave of sexual bliss that had me untethered again but in a new realm of reality.

“JENNIFERrrrr!” She howled then collapsed on top of me, my own scream cut short. Within five pants for breath the two of us fell off past cognitive thought.

***

When I awoke, my beautiful lover was still asleep, but laying on my right, her left leg and arm draped across me. It felt perfectly natural and very loving. I sighed then sensed there was movement on the bed. I turned to my left and got the shock off the year. And considering all that has happened that is saying a lot.

My husband and my son were making out!

Nathan was straddling his father facing him. Their chests pushed against one another breathing heavily in complete arousal. Steve was holding Nathan‘s fit ass in his hands, and the two were grinding their cocks together.

I was at a loss for words. I knew that Nathan had enjoyed the taste of Dayton’s cum as he sucked it from my well fucked cunt. I even caught him grasping the impressive black cock once during our foursome when he helped Bunny’s brother spear her from behind. But true sexual interaction with another man?! We had never really talked about the subject.

Steve, on the other hand, had had a few masculine encounters before I met him. Teenage experimentation he called it. Now I called it "the sexiest fucking thing I’ve ever seen."

I lay as quietly as I could not wanting to disturb them. Steve’s hands were now on Nathan‘s back, and he stood and turned lying Nathan on the bed his legs still spread wide. Standing by the bed, holding his son's calves he whispered, “Are you sure about this?”

This was obviously the culmination of several conversations. Was this ther first contact? My son took hold of his father‘s impressive cock. He stroked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments