Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Takes Nathan (Nathan Series Part 3)

"Jen accompanies Nathan on a soccer trip with hot results"

93
12 Comments 12
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"I am so attracted to these characters and their taboo. Mother and son are based on my neighbors. He did play soccer in high school, and she does mow the lawn as she likes the exercise. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I picture them as I am writing. (I made a cameo as the neighbor Mr. O'Neill ogling her in chapter one)."

I stood at my dresser, my heart beating quicker. In front of me was my classy red lingerie set. A hot bra and matching red thong. I wore it whenever Steve took me on dates and special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and Valentines. Now I was going to pack it for the other man in my life.

Nathan was on a traveling soccer team. And for the past week had been planning for his trip to a weekend tournament. Steve usually accompanied him on these trips but by some strange (possibly miraculous) event got called away for work. A parent did not need to come with the players as the coaches were enough chaperones, but the team always welcomed more help. At dinner four days ago, Nathan asked if his mom could go instead.

I made a show of being exasperated with the task when deep down I knew it meant alone time with my new hot lover. I agreed as long as Steve promised to do the next one.

"I hate being away from the girls, you know that," I had truthfully said, failing to add, "Besides, Nathan and I have fucked in all but three rooms in the house are hoping to fill our scorecard soon."

The last part of the puzzle was fit when my mother-in-law, who lived close by, happily agreed to spend the weekend with the twins, who would probably be hanging out with friends anyway.

After putting the red set under some basic blue panties, I stared at Vinny the vibrator and then stuffed him into the bottom of my overnight duffle. I tingled and got wet and warm, knowing everything was set.

Since fucking on the table and again in his bed just two weeks ago, my son and I had had full-on mind-blowing sex five more times since. The best when he came home today, found me in the laundry room, and simply bent me over the washer to give me a pounding and three orgasms. Hours later, I was humming softly at the residual pulsing in my pussy as I packed.

Steve was sweet when we made love that night thanking me over and over again for the sacrifice. I had used the shower head to wash out any of Nathan's residual residue.

I had a fantastic orgasm with Steve, imagining my son’s thicker cock driving into me from behind as I stood at the washer with my pants at my ankles. Sex with hubby had transformed with my revived libido, and he deeply appreciated it. He attributed it to "absence makes the heart grow fonder." I told him it was hormones and he accepted that as most men do when that phrase is used. Not really a lie, was it?

The affair with my son was electrifying me and making my days better and brighter. I have always been positive and energetic but it was now at mega-level. I had to be careful.

My boss at the hospital, Elaine, noticed my change of mood and was thankful when I volunteered to take on extra patients. She made a joke that I must be getting "some on the side." After blushing, I told her she was horrible for making such a naughty joke, but playfully added, "Things have heated up at home."

"Really?" Elaine had drawled, "Good for you, darlin'!"

If you only knew…

Tomorrow morning, Friday, Nathan and I were going to hop on a school bus and ride two and a half hours to another city and a small hotel room. Usually, the boys would room with each other, but Nathan gave the coach a letter from his me written on hospital letterhead (I was now a thief and a fornicator) explaining that he had a medical condition and that his mom wanted to monitor him. Nothing serious just a concern she had. The coach bought it fully and told the teen to let him know if he could help. Score!

Nathan had texted a thumbs up and a devil emoji to me that made me cream, a constant state lately. Later that night, before joining my husband in bed, I gave my son a quick reward blowjob and he came like a fountain. "So good," I whispered as we kissed and exchanged the cum. Nathan was starting to really like the taste. So hot!

Besides full-on fucking when no one was home, we had exchanged secretive oral sex and some hand jobs several times. A crazy time was when I sat at my desk working on some patient plans while the girls played outside with their friends. The whole time my little horny devil was between my legs, sucking my pussy and driving me to three orgasms. He was getting very good at finding my sweet spots, with some motherly instruction, and even better, learning to help me edge.

All in all, over fourteen days we had sexual contact twenty times! We were taking great risks (like a parking lot blow job one night after a late practice) and those risks heightened the arousal. I checked in with him regularly and he said he was enjoying every single moment of our "clandestine incestual relationship." He was very good in English class.

On the bus, I sat with the coaches and two other parental chaperones, including Steve’s friend Donald. He was a nice enough man, chubby and balding, jovial, and quick with a joke. I found myself stupidly flirting with the guy about getting a drink and forgetting to wear our wedding rings. Like what the fuck? The poor guy was at a loss for words until I explained that I was just joking. He didn't seem to totally buy it and I coughed uncomfortably. I had best be more cautious or people who knew us like Donald would become suspicious.

After unloading into the hotel room, the boys were swept off to a warm-up and their first game that afternoon. Dinner was to follow and an early night to bed before an eight o’clock match the next morning.

I was happy to be left alone for a while to plan out the night with my insatiable lover. I wanted to save the lingerie set for tomorrow and almost decided to go without panties for the evening. I wore a simple pair of loose-fitting pants that were of a thicker cotton to hide both my aroused camel toe and the possible moisture it would spit. Panties were a must. I added a tank top in his team’s color of green. It scooped so just a line of my cleavage popped up. I then put on a pair of sexy emerald-colored earrings that made my green eyes pop and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. A few extra swipes of makeup and perfume completed my look. I was one sexy and flirty MILF.

The tournament was only a couple blocks away and I walked with Donald and the other few chaperones. The game was spectacular, and Nathan’s team won handedly. As their lead striker, he seemed to be playing like he was possessed. He had seven shots on goal and made three of them. I was insanely proud and blurted out, "I love you, Nathan!" from the stands which caused the parents and the team to laugh. And my lover to blush so cutely.

Dinner at a pizza joint was raucous and celebratory. Coach Wolf was sitting next to me and asked a few questions about Nathan’s performance.

“I’m telling you, Mrs. Waller your son has never played this well. This medical condition does not seem to be affecting him at all. I’m very impressed.”

“Thank you, Coach. I think the idea of him having to slow down with his condition just spurred him to try even harder. He’s been so energetic and voracious at home, I can barely keep him satisfied.”

The coach’s eyes went wild with a silly look. Donald was sitting across the table and laughing out loud.

I blushed and choked out, “Oh my God, I meant his food intake! You guys are terrible.”

If they only knew...

Back at the hotel, the boys enjoyed a quick swim in the pool and were sent to their rooms by nine o’clock. I was so thankful as my pussy was screaming for my hot son’s attention. When he walked into the room and shut the door, I was laying on the bed covered in only a sheet.

“It’s about fucking time, lover. I’m about to burst into flames. Put on the safety lock and get those trunks off!” I tossed the sheet aside and he saw I was completely naked, with her a shiny wet Vinny laying between my legs. Nathan almost ripped his swim trunks off, trying to strip as fast as he could. The poor thing dove into bed on top of me and I screeched and laughed at his exuberance. His thigh spread my legs, and I wrapped them around it and immediately began humping my wet, needy sex against his muscles. Our hands were all over, mouths voraciously sucking each other with wet abandon.

Nathan had a hand on his mother’s right tit and was squeezing it and pinching it the way he discovered I liked. I whimpered in sexual longing and slapped my hand over his encouraging him to go even harder.

I broke the intense mouth maul and allowed him to nibble on my neck. “Baby, I need you so badly! You’ve got to get inside me right now!"

“Fuck yes, Mom!” Nathan grabbed my knees and pushed them up towards my chest, taking my wind for a moment. Wide open, my pussy glistened with the residual effects of at least two Vinny-induced orgasms. He knew I was ready for his hardness, but the brat lined Vinny up with my opening. He ran the head of it up and down my labia and I opened my eyes wider with frustration.

“You little tease! Fuck your mother. Fuck her now!” Oh god! Who am I?

“Shh Mom!” He laughed as he tossed Vinny into my open bag, “Some of the others might hear you!”

I scoffed in exasperation, grabbed him by the ass and pulled his cock into me! We both stayed still for a few moments, enjoying what was now a familiar coupling. I nearly wept at the bliss of the connection, humming softly then breathily whispering, "Mmm, yes, my baby boy! You fill me so well! Sooo thick and... mph! Big! God, I love you!”

The teen athlete slowly pulled back and then speared into me in four quick strokes. My hands remained glued to his ass, digging my nails into it like a cat being petted. I deeply loved how my son fucked so deeply and so completely. His cock was perfection, and it was meant for my vagina.

"You look so beautiful at the game! Ungh! I was thinking about this the whole time! Daaamn!"

I tilted my hips, knowing a colossal orgasm was soon to arrive and wrapped my legs around the small of his back. He loved this so much the first time I had done it and two subsequent times we had fucked with him on top. He said it made me look like "a slut who just needed to be fucked." The first time he said it, I had playfully spanked him, the next time, I actually used the same phrase as an invitation. "Fuck the slut who needs it most!"

Nathan bent over and we kissed fiercely and then hit a beautiful speedy rhythm. His cock slid in and out of my sopping slit and my orgasm built beautifully, causing my ears to ring! He started to feel my contractions, knowing I was ready and sped up his drive. I hit my climax with head back and eyes closed. It was the usual toe-curling, body-slamming hydrogen bomb of a cum I had with him. I was arched and holding my breath when he stiffened, swelled, and shot off deep inside my cunt as he had done so many times before. I flopped and my breath raged back to fill my lungs! Nathan returned to the speed of fuck.

"Yesss, oh god, YES, Nathan! I'm a slut who needs- FUCK- her son! AHHH!"

"Fuck Mom! Take my cum! You are such a dirty slut for your son! NGHH!! "

The dirty talk from him took a bit to get used to but by like day three of our sexual relationship I realized the scope of our depravity and it became a silly thing to argue about. After all, the first time we had fucked on the table I had told him to "fuck his mommy." Eye roll...

NatashaAnder1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaAnder1

As we calmed down, Nathan gave a few more thrusts to release any leftovers and then flopped down next to me panting. I lay splayed open covering my forehead with an arm. I didn't struggle with breathing having been a runner most of my life. I decided to tease my star athlete. "Did I wear you out, stud? Hope not."

He chuckled and pinched my nipple, eliciting a squeak. "Ouch, Brat!"

"I just played the game of my life. I'm aloud to breathe heavily."

I was suddenly concerned. I changed to mom mode and rolled on my side, rubbing his smooth chest. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry. You did play a hell of a game. Mommy was just so horny for this weekend." I kissed his chest and licked his sweet nipple. "I don't want to waste any opportunities we have to be together. mwah It was a bit selfish." I laid my head on his shoulder, and hugged him tight, my bent leg angled across his stomach. He responded with his own hug, and I sighed as we cuddled. This was heaven. A weird, perverted heaven, but heaven, nonetheless.

Nathan hummed contentedly. "That's okay, Mom. But I do need to sleep soon," he said, soothing me "Can we take a little break?"

"Of course." I sighed as my hand idly traced his tight abs up and down. His breathing returned to normal and his arm around my shoulders massaged me gently.

It was in that moment I was able to parcel out: I am in love with this teen. I love him so much more than a mother should. I was a little choked by the sentiment and was thankful he couldn't see my face.

Sleep claimed us both.

I woke in the night, laying away from him. The darling was snoozing heavily, the sheet sexily hiding only his lower half. I felt the need and slipped out to take a pee. As I sat on the toilet I wondered if he was okay. Really okay. He seemed happy, his grades were still good, his friends were still around, and Steve was completely in the dark. So why was I so anxious?

Maybe because you are fucking your son, Jen.

My conscience needed to get laid.

I wiped and flushed and got a good look at myself in the mirror as I washed my hands and unsurprisingly sticky face. I looked like a slut who had been royally fucked. I looked good!

Just before I hit the light, something caught my eye. There was a mark just above my left nipple. It was mouth shaped. The little shit gave me a hickey!

Morning came with an early alarm. I wanted to be up before him. This was our first time waking up with each other and I wanted time to do something fun before he had to be at breakfast and then warm up.

I slid under the sheets and found his man meat slumbering on his right thigh. I gently grasped it and took it into my mouth. It was funky, tasting of dried cum and mama juice. Two weeks ago, I would have been grossed out by the mere thought of it, requesting Steve wash before I suck. Now, depraved son-fucker Mommy loved it!

The beast began to naturally harden, and I hummed as I took more into my mouth. The heat and throbbing of his heartbeat were driving me wild as my tongue swirled around the head. It truly was a magnificent penis. Cupping his lightly-haired balls, I began to bob up and down, my other hand caressing his astounding abs.

He began to stir, and I smiled with my mouth full of my son's love. He realized what was happening and moaned and stretched.

"Holy fuck, Mom, that is amazing..."

I was proud of the reaction and actually choked up on his cock. It was not a gag but an emotional reaction. I pulled off and held it tightly, staring at him with lust and love.

He looked at the contrast in my eyes, the battle of maternal and incestual. The rascal was super intuitive; one of the more attractive qualities he got from his father.

"What is it?"

"Nothing baby. I'm just so happy. And I - no, never mind." I put my head back down and ran my fingers through his patch of hair above as I resumed my sucking.

"Not buying it, Jennifer."

I popped myself up and stared at him with shock.

“Shit…sorry…”

"Um, did you just...No, no, no Nathan. That cannot...Oh boy, that was really weird." I was as confused as ever and sat back and hugged my knees. Why did he say that?

Nathan was panicked as he himself sat up. "I'm so sorry, Mom! I was so into the, um, uh the mo- moment and, well we are lovers and - shit! I am so sorry!"

I shook my head and looked back at him with tears in my eyes. "It's okay, really. It was just a surprise and well...it is very appropriate to call your lover by their first name. It's just that..." I choked and wiped away a tear.

"Oh Mom! I didn't mean to - you need a tissue?"

I wiped her eyes on the sheet and laughed. "You are the sweetest, most wonderful man. No, baby. How do I explain when I don’t understand myself? It’s like… like when you call me 'Mom' at home it’s normal and I like being that, but when you call me Mom when we are together and you know, fucking and whatever- "

“Ga-ha-ha! You just said ‘fucking, and whatever’!”

“Behave! When you call...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments