Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nathan Needs Mom

"Jen reunites with her son and oral pursuits are enjoyed."

410
46 Comments 46
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"An immediate sequel to https://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest-fantasy/mom-wants-nathan I can see the story going on for a while…"

After fucking my seventeen-year-old son on the kitchen table and cleaning up the floor, I decided not to dress. I was sweaty and sticky and needed to get a shower anyway from mowing. Plus, I was still morally wrestling with what I had done (leaning toward not giving a fuck). Being naked seemed to make the following statement more complete: I had given myself to Nathan without really thinking too much about the consequences and now... I was wanting to again.

I waited until Nathan finished his shower before heading past his room. He left his door wide open and was naked and dressing when I passed. I guess I not so secretly wanted to see him naked one more time before the evening.

"Okay, stud. 'No clothes, doors closed' is family policy and that cannot change." I went to close it for him, and he smiled as he looked me up and down. My sore puss purred back to life. The teen-teaser slipped his underwear up and over that amazing cock. He made a ridiculous show of adjusting the pouch and I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Brat."

I closed his door and trotted to my and Steve's ensuite. In moments I was in the shower - I needed another orgasm and now! The water helped to calm me some and the bath brush handle came into use fairly soon. Vinny the vibrator was waterproof yet in the other room in my sock drawer. Some well-placed clit frigs and a handle churn or three and I came like I was desperate for it! Which I was: desperate for my son's teen aged cock. I even called out, “Fuck your mommy, Nathannnn!”

This is bad, Jen. There’s no way he didn’t hear you!

Dinner was thankfully uneventful. The girls were chatty about an upcoming recital which helped with focus. I was in a loose pink polo shirt and tie-waist pants as I thought it would keep the temptation down for Nathan. It seemed to be working as he acted his usual teenage brother self. Besides, I was afraid yoga pants would put pressure where I did not need right now. My arousal was simmering down, and I was able to just be Mom again. It helped that Nathan never once leered or even knowingly smiled at me. Perhaps this was going to be the end of it.

I internally sighed at the thought as we cleared the dishes. Natalie loaded the dishwasher while Nora put away the leftovers. Nathan was assigned with cleaning the table and taking out the garbage. We aren't a sexist family by any means, that's just this week's schedule.

I was about to head to the living room so Nora could show me a project she was working on for English when Nathan called for me. He was in the mud room where our back door was located next to the washer. The same door I had entered hours earlier when my life was changed forever. I innocently walked in to see him with the bag of garbage in front of him.

He spoke loudly, as if covering what was really going on. "I think this bag is broken." He placed it on the ground and showed me he was sporting another huge erection. It comically tented his casual shorts, and it made me gasp.

My heart fluttered. Maybe this was not the end of it!

I quickly looked back at the kitchen and thankfully saw that he was not lined up with the twins' line of sight!

I whispered. "What are you doing? Get that outside and adjust your pants!"

He actually looked concerned and whispered back, "It's really hard, Mom. I can’t stop thinking about …” he tilted his head toward my crotch and I cunt-clenched. “And it's starting to hurt!"

I was sympathetic to his ache, but the girls were here! "So? Get the chore done and go, I don’t know, jerk off!"

"But mom-?"

"Now!"

He grunted and headed out. I stood at the door propped against the frame. Like a kid with a classroom crush, I watched him toss the bag, his muscles showing in his tight tee. I had to turn away as my nipples heated up and stretched. Fuck, this was bad.

“Prelude to Bedtime” was pretty typical: homework, reading, video games, and a cookie for my three lovely children.

I watched one of my British shows Steve didn't care for. Per our routine, he called to chat before bed in whatever hotel he was in. I was sweet and perfunctory, telling him I missed him. He asked about the kids, and I related the afternoon and evening back in an extremely edited form. Unfortunately, I must have had a tone in my voice.

"Is something up with Nathan?" he asked. "You sounded weird about his soccer practice,"

"What? No, nothing, He's fine- he was home early and I was (cough) I was fine, and he was good so, yeah, It's all...fine." I gulped and smiled.

"Okay...well, I love you and sleep tight, Babe."

"You too, honey, love you. Mwah!"

I laid back and sighed heavily, closing my eyes and rubbing the bridge of my nose. I was usually playful on the phone when Steve was out of town.

What the fuck have I done?

My pussy was aching, and longing, and screaming for more of my son’s cock. But I couldn’t do this to Steve, could I? And with the girls in the house? Could I? Why was this even a question?

Speaking of the twins, I went upstairs and checked them. I had waited until after 10:30 so they would be more likely to be sound asleep. I kissed their sleeping foreheads and turned off Natalie’s tablet before exiting, gently closing their door.

I then held my breath as I turned to their brother’s door, hand shaking. I softly knocked then opened. Sonofabitch! He was laying in his bed, completely naked, stroking his gorgeous cock. I stepped in and closed the door then leaned back against it with my eyes closed mumbling to myself.

“…oh god no…no no no…oh fuuu…”

“Finally!” he whispered, “Mom, I really need your help!”

I opened my eyes and stared at that throbbing, gorgeous piece of flesh with its head shiny with pre-cum. I half whispered, “I thought I told you to jerk that thing off?”

“I did, twice! And as I did my homework, it stiffened again and stayed hard the whole time. I guess I really like trigonometry.”

“OK, smart ass.”

He’s come three times today?

“Please…?” He played the sad puppy to Oscar-worthy convincing.

Fuck, he was cute! I cleared my throat, dry with anxiety. “With the girls here, I can’t help you.”

He raised his eyebrow, in the same sly way his father did. “But you want to, right?”

He was being cocky and was spot on in his evaluation: I wanted to help him…badly.

Like in a trance, I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. He smelled amazingly sexy: Musky and fresh and so hot. My mouth dry as a bone, I tentatively reached for his cock then looked to his door, thankful I had locked it. When I turned back, my son kissed me with sweet teen passion. I swooned and kissed back, firmly gripping his rod and starting a steady stroke. Our mouths were starting to know each other, and I was soon producing more than enough moisture to make slippery noises. I got even more turned on when he playfully bit my lip.

My strokes increased in urgency, especially when he gripped my right breast with aggression. He did the classic squeeze with his thumb, swiping my enlarged nipple.

I broke the kiss, then trailed my mouth down his body. His skin was electrifying me as he slipped his left hand between my legs and pressed the fabric of my shorts and panties into my throbbing need!

“Ohhh fuuuck, baby! I love you so much!”

After I said those words, I thought about them between kisses. This was my child, he came out of me; I was his mother and should be responsible, and… shit!

As my oral trail reached his navel, I stopped and sat upright, suddenly breaking the mood. He yanked his hand back as if I had burned it,

“God! What are we doing? I think, I mean, I had said we needed to talk about this. I need to talk and- oh fuck, you are so scrumptious - NO! this is wrong, I think we...”

He looked at me like I had slapped him in the face. I felt horrible, but I needed to be the logical one here. “I’m so sorry, baby. I don’t mean to hurt you. I want you so badly, but you know this is wrong! What we’re doing is, is, is against so many things.” I had not noticed I was still stroking him. “And if anyone ever found out? I mean, wow- especially your father, it would destroy us all!”

My sweet, beautiful, sexy, and naked son looked at me, his expression unreadable. He then cleared his throat and took my hand off his perfection and gently brought me back up to his face where he put both hands on my jawline. He kissed me with such passion and such tenderness, my fears and I absolutely melted. Our tongues swirled and chased like they had before. Heat was shooting between us like small lightning strikes. As he slowly pulled away, sucking on my tongue gently as he did so, I groaned in complete and total romantic ecstasy.

“Are you sure you don’t want more of that, Mom?“

I answered him by quickly, removing my shirt and then tossing my bra on top of it on the floor. I grabbed his face and just like earlier today, shoved it into my chest. He sucked on me as I reached down and untied my pants as quickly as I could. I leaned back and he helped me remove them along with my sexy pink panties in one quick swish. He was ready to climb on top, but I put a hand on his chest to stop him.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

“Not yet, baby. I want to do something for you. Well, it’s really for both of us, to be honest. Mommy is hungry to taste this beautiful cock and then yes, I want you back inside me.”

I maneuvered myself so I was in between his legs and ran my hands up his sculpted, muscular thighs. Head back on his pillow with his arms behind his head, he was looking sexier than he had even earlier today. My God, his skin, his muscles, his nearly hairless body. He was classic statue perfection. I grasped the base of his gorgeous cock with both hands and squeezed. He moaned as I slowly started to stroke it up and down.

"Shhh, my beautiful son,” I whispered.

Pre-cum was leaking. Of course, my tongue could not get it into my body fast enough. I lollipopped the entire knob into my mouth and sucked the fluid down. It tasted sweet and bitter, just like I knew it would. My hand that was on the base of his cock slipped down to his wonderful balls. I could tell they were full and ready to shoot his fourth load of the day.

I had a perverted sense of pride in his longevity, but also the fact that I was the cause of his insatiable appetite.

Taking him faster and deeper, my tongue and lips worked him like the professional cocksucker I always wanted to be. A perverted thought surged my cunt: his father said I gave the best blowjobs he ever had.

Saliva slobbered all over his shaft, providing lubrication for me to jack him off more firmly and directly. I knew a few tricks and used my middle finger of my left hand to rub across his perineum. I circled his asshole as I sucked him as deep as I could get. As I gagged and saliva flowed out, I slowly slipped my finger into his tight pink star, and he went crazy. Add on my wet lust grinding his left calf and he was near the point of no return!

Nathan grabbed my head and held me tight. He shook from the intensity of the new anal sensation. And I am sure the fact that his mother was doing it to him added exponentially. The sweet thing was trying to muffle his scream by turning his head into the pillow next to him. His cock swelled, and just like when he filled up my pussy earlier, he shot rope after rope of hot come into my mouth. I screamed in ecstasy, thankfully gagged so my girls did not wake up. My son slammed his fist into the bed with a pleasure diluting repeated thump!

I swallowed quickly and allowed some to fill my mouth! The taste was fantastic, and I nearly had an orgasm right there from the purely passionate, sexual deviation I was performing.

I swallowed, loving his taste but loving the taboo even more.

His body started to relax, and he released my head. I pulled up slowly, sucking the entire length of his cock hard as I swallowed more of his wonderful cream. Once off, I licked and cleaned his balls back up his shaft with my tongue and lips. I hummed as I worked, loving every drop.

Our eyes met with insane passionate fire, and I literally leapt into his arms, pressing my sweaty, hot body against him. He didn’t care that my mouth still had his own semen in it. He moaned and the two of us made out in our version of a naughty sleepover where I imagined sneaking a boy in without telling my parents. There was no containing this passion, no defining this love, no way of stopping the inevitable. My hands were in his hair, on his neck and back. He grabbed my ass as I opened my legs and ground my weeping vulva against his still miraculously hard tool.

I pushed myself up to a sitting position. I smiled wickedly at him as I placed my hands on his chest and gently pinched his little nipples. He giggled at the pain and grabbed my hands. I laughed sexily and reached between our legs. I gripped his still very prepared pole and lined the head up with my wide-open desperation. I slowly lowered myself down, holding my breath as the most glorious erection I’ve ever had filled me to capacity!

I had loved this position since my first boyfriend, and I did it when I was in high school. Of all of the dozen or so men I’ve dated and had sex with, Steve was my most sexually compatible. He loves this position as well. But tonight, I surrendered to the fact that with my beautiful son, it felt completely and utterly perfect.

When I hit bottom, I gently rotated my hips while grinding myself against him. It was a clitoral-centered sensory feast I had known before, but never at this level. It was like every nerve dedicated to giving sexual pleasure was firing off at the same time. The only way to describe it was pre-orgasmic orgasm.

I focused and began to rise up and down. I hissed out a breath of pure ecstasy at the naughtiness.

Nathan was beside himself. He didn’t know where to put his hands and I giggled at his sweetness. He grabbed my shoulders, my tits, my waist, my ass, his eyes wide with post virginal excitement!

“Here Nathan. Suck me!”

I bent over and put my left tit to his mouth, and he suckled sweetly as I began to ride him like the slut I wanted to be for him. We kept our vocalizations to a minimum, but there was no mistaking the wet sex-slap of my pussy against his pelvis.

I wanted to say I held off so my orgasm would be huge, but in this moment, with my son’s mouth on my nipple, I felt my entire body explode at once—no wick, just detonation. There was a ringing in my ears from the intensity of my climax. I held myself down with his thick cock deep inside me and spasmed. I was lucky he had my tit in his mouth, or I would have fallen over from the sheer momentum of the climax. Flashing lights, fireworks, lightning bolts firing in concert. I have no idea how long it lasted as I nearly blacked out from debauchery! I imagined it was a good two minutes. Which is pretty fucking long when you think about it.

As it was slowing down, my newly engaged lover began to drive up into me with strong, masculine strokes. I literally lost my breath.

I tried to sit back upright to adjust to the pounding from below, but I needed my strong boy to take care of that. He locked his hands around my rib cage and held on while he fucked his hips off of his bed with insane speed force. As to the prior table fuck from earlier today, his power was like nothing I’d ever felt before. I looked down at his determined face and it was unrecognizable in its lust and primal desire.

“Yes, baby!” I power whispered. “Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mommy, fill me up with- OHHH- your hot sweet cock, baby. Do it - CUM! give me it all. Oh my God, Nathan, I love you so much!”

His response was to toss his head back and grunt louder than I wished but, in the moment, I honestly didn’t give a fuck. The geyser of fluids that shot off inside me, painting my cervix, was the second most intense load I’ve ever taken. And I had them both seven hours from each other. It just wouldn’t stop! After four other orgasms today, he still had quarts left. It was not oozing out but flowing out of my pussy all over his balls and the bed. We would definitely need to change the sheets…

I flopped down on top of him, and he held me tight as he tried to get his breathing to return to normal. I peppered his cheeks and neck with light kisses. I could not get enough of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments