Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nathan Craves Mom: Part Four

"After a close call with her husband, Jen and Nathan take a painfully long break."

191
25 Comments 25
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part Four is a little longer and quite a roller coaster for Jen. It brings a reality check and offers deep questions and deep penetrations."

I stood naked in the hotel room, my son’s cum dripping out of me, my heart racing. My husband texted he knew my son was "sick"! The whole fake reason he was sharing a room with me at the tournament hotel was about to come crashing down on my head.

Shit! Must have been Donald!

I texted back. “Didn’t want to worry - energy has been low. I have been giving him supplements to help get him back to his potential.”

Another double entendre.

“What are you giving him? Y not tell me?”

Good questions. “Vitamins from work + energy supplements. Prob hormonal imbalance - he’s doing better. Trust me.”

That was hard to type...

I crossed my fingers during the long wait when Steve finally texted back.

“OK - I do trust you. Please tell him I hope he feels better. Keep an eye on him - goes and goes until he collapses.”

This conversation was getting ridiculously close to absurdist comedy. My stomach and heart needed it to end. “I will Babe. Please don’t worry he’s fine. Got to get to the game.” Heart emoji

Steve texted a heart back and it was over. I rushed into the bathroom just as Nathan was finishing his shower. “The coach is holding the bus for you and brought you breakfast. Get yourself dressed I’ll be right out.”

Ever intuitive he saw my worried face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Baby. Just embarrassed we overslept." I smiled as I stepped into the shower.

"Yeah, but it was worth it. Want me to wash your - ?"

"Go! Naughty child!"

We were out the door in a miraculous ten minutes.

The bus ride was a little awkward, but everyone was happy to see him feeling well. I sat with Donald and quietly asked him why he was reporting on me. He was flustered.

“Oh um, well, Steve’s a buddy and he never said Nathan was si- ”

I cut him off with a low growl, “How Steve and I handle our children is none of your business. I would appreciate it if you would respect that.”

The poor man was red-faced and apologized profusely. Saying he only had Nathan‘s best interest at heart.

I felt bad as I knew he was telling the truth. So, I told him and Coach G of the hormonal imbalance, and the low energy. It fit all of the scenarios I was currently lying about. Again, mention “hormones” and men go mute.

They nodded and that was that. Regardless of whether Steve believed me, or the coaches bought it, I still felt some air was let out of the balloon.

I hated being a liar. I hated keeping things from my husband. I hated the idea of losing my son as a lover more. The inner battle I had been having that first week was back with a vengeance. I had relied on my period then to calm me down, and that calm lasted only twenty-four hours. We jumped right in with passionate make outs every day of my period and I gave him six blowjobs in three days.

***

Nathan killed it on the field again and they ended up winning both games. The game tomorrow would be for the tournament win and most people attending believed Nathan‘s team would take the trophy.

Saturday night was supposed to be red lingerie night, but I decided I should back off a bit. Nathan was rightly disappointed. I told him about the texting. I thought he should know what I was wrestling with. He was surprised but said he thought the “hormonal imbalance” was hilarious. Boys…

“Baby, I am a little tired and I'm feeling a bit nervous about us and returning home and…It's starting to feel...off."

He looked sideways; he was hurt. Shit...

"I promise, we are not over." He nodded. I took his face in my hands. "I'll make it up to you. I just need some time.” The kiss was hot and slow and long and wet and went straight to my melting maw!

"...ohhh god... what do you say to licking Mommy's hot horny hole?" We got into 69 like sped up cartoon characters.

It truly was a lesson in self-control to not fuck. I sucked his gorgeous cock with long wet slurps that lowered down the shaft a little with each dip. My hands twisted around his pulsing shaft with increasing firmness. Down south his talented mouth annihilated my clit and drove me to two straight leg shakers. My cumming spurred a grunt-shove up into the back of my mouth making me gag and choke. He arched his pelvis up and fired. His load was delicious as always and I swallowed while almost screaming in ecstasy at the salaciousness. My pussy clenched as he disengaged sliding out from under me. I panted, still on my knees, head on a pillow. He tried to line up behind me for a doggy mount.

"Please Baby, whew, I'm sorry, but no." He nodded and lay down.

We spooned with his hand cupping my breast and I sighed, happy he was satisfied and fell right to sleep.

By the time I nodded off, comforted by his limp manhood nestled in my ass crack, I had settled with my decision to take a few days off. Returning home to Steve and the girls meant less privacy and potentially riskier behavior, ironically. It was a miracle we hadn't been caught.

My heart broke a bit, thinking about not having his lips on me. His fingers touching my breasts and caressing my thighs and my pussy. His mouth licking up and down my … zzzz

***

My phone alarm went off. Nathan groaned, having ended up flat on his back half covered.

"Sorry, Baby." I stretch-moaned, "Can't be late for breakfast today.” I playfully pushed him, and he protested.

"Stop...I'm tired. I have a hormonal imbalance."

There was no way I could push hard enough. I scoffed and tickled him, and he leapt out of the bed! He hated being tickled!

"No fair!" He stood in a defensive position as if he was a Ninja. I had to laugh.

"I'm serious, Mom!"

"Sorry, hard to take you seriously with that staring at me." I pointed and he looked down at his morning wood nearly pointing straight up. "Our friend really needs to pee. Best get going."

He softened and tried a sexy sneer. "I know another way to get him to relax."

"That was pitiful. Go pee...and I'll get you off after." It was like I told him he was going to Disney World. "And that's it! We agreed last night."

"But MAhmm!" he whined.

"I am a medical professional. Don't argue." I pointed and a few seconds later I heard the gush of a piss stream with a force only a teenaged boy can muster. He flushed and when he came out, I was on my knees, still naked, my hand rubbing my pussy.

"Fuck, Mom...."

"Nope, just a blowjob. Now come here. Mmm." I took to this one with a lusty hunger, understanding that it would be the last one for a while. At least until I had things sorted out. He was so beautiful. I ran my tongue from his balls up the underside and around the head. There was a salty taste of pee, and it turned me on more. The phallic work of art bounced and throbbed and he moaned. I cupped his balls with my right hand and squeezed. My left was stroking my lips while my two fingers pushed into my crying vagina. It was desperate for the magnificent thing in my mouth.

My sassy tongue was the center of attention. I ran it up around his frenulum and down the topside. My hand went from his balls to his shaft, slick and shiny with my saliva. I pulled and stroked it while dripping a string of spit down onto my fingers.

"Fuck Mom! That is like, porn hot!"

I giggled slightly then sighed as I took him in with a loud suck. Just two weeks ago I would have been mortified to have my own son suggest I was a porn star. Now it drove me to another carpet soaker. I moaned and whined on his love pump as the orgasm washed over me and my fluids washed over my rapidly dancing fingers.

I took his hands off my shoulders and placed them on the sides of my head. Even though Nathan wasn't going to fuck my cunt today, there was no reason why he couldn't fuck my face. I went deep and took all of him in with a gushing gag. He got the hint and gripped my hair. The pain was slight and only added to the debauchery.

With three strokes, my son was up to speed with a masterful throat fuck. I relaxed every resistance I had and was soon loving being just an open hole for him.

I slapped his thigh when I needed a breath, and I pulled off with a gasp. As I labored in my breathing, my lust filled hands jerked his glorious growth with urgent force. I popped him out and slapped his fullness on my sweaty, spit covered face. "Face fuck your mommy!”

He drove into my throat like a man possessed. I was mesmerized by his sheer power as he took control. I went to a familiar runner's place and concentrated on holding my breath. The moment I thought I might succumb to lack of air, he ripped out and, with a loud grunt, sprayed my face with seven searing, sticky stripes of semen.

"FUUUCK! MAHHHMMM!"

I kept my hands blurring up and down him as drops and splats hit my hair and chest. No place on my face was safe from the barrage! My right eye sealed shut!

I heard someone repeatedly whining "OH" in a high pitch and realized it was me peaking once again from just his one-man bukkake.

As my voice settled and my breathing regulated, I flopped forward, my forehead on his hip. He caressed my head in such a loving way, it made me shiver. I sat upright and let go of my son's super soaker. I wiped the cum off my eye and sucked it into my mouth. I looked up and Nathan was lustily shaking his head in admiration. Then he did something that really surprised me.

He knelt down so we were at eye level and kissed me hard. He swirled his tongue around mine and I found he was taking in all of his own sticky essence. We tongue wrestled and exchanged his jizz!

The act had me creeping towards another orgasm when my phone alarm went off again. I pulled back and sighed loudly. Nathan groaned

"Big game, big boy. Get in the shower."

"MAhm!" It was a ridiculously childish whine that made us both laugh. He stood and I slapped his beautiful ass cheek. "Nice," he growled and headed into the shower, leaving me on my knees, confused and cum covered.

***

The bus ride home was a loud celebration of pumping music and teen boy laughter. The winning trophy was nice sized and sat next to Coach G.

Around my neck was a gold-colored medal. It was a really sweet gesture when after leaving the awards presentation on the field my son the MVP had come right to me for a hug and put the medal around my neck. I had blushed and the crowd of parents and fans all "Awwed" and clapped. As it rested on my breast, I felt the familiar ache of lust again along with parental pride. I felt like he was publicly claiming me, and my heart swelled.

The car ride home, Nathan was not as vocal as he was after a big win. I assumed it was due to our agreement to take a hiatus from our lovemaking. I was only partially right. Nathan reached over and took my right hand in his left. He brought it to his mouth and kissed the palm.

"I love you, Mom."

SabrinaaHartmann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SabrinaaHartmann

I swerved the car a bit as I swooned.

"Oh baby...please don't..." He complied and gently placed my palm on his thigh. I did not take it away nor move it, just enjoying the contact.

"I was thinking about want you said, Mom, and I agree we should take some time off. I don't want Dad to be suspicious or whatever. I want to be, I don't know, mature, I guess?"

I glanced sideways. "But...?"

"But nothing. Well, butt, yes. You said we would do anal, and we haven't yet, so." I slapped his thigh and took full hold of the steering wheel.

"Okay, naughty boy."

Arrival back home was all wonderful congratulations and stories of his MVP performance. Steve and the girls had homemade pizza and we chowed down as a regular, happy suburban family.

That night in bed, as I lay on my pillow, thinking of that hand on my thigh, Steve began kissing my neck. I stripped faster than usual.

"Someone missed her husband!" he said. I moaned and shoved his head down and he dove into my pussy for a much-needed munching.

"Yes," I hissed and pushed my hips into him. "I missed my slutty pussy being eaten!"

Steve lifted his head up, face covered in my copious cream that had been churning since we left the hotel.

"Wow! Dirty talk! I like it."

I laughed. If he only knew how dirty I had become.

He crawled up me and was soon driving in with a wonderful, firm and familiar fuck. I wrapped around him trying to put my son out of my mind and enjoy my husband.

I was happy to say that I failed miserably.

I was biting on Steve’s earlobe, which he loves. He was really going deep and hard and I was very close. Then I stupidly said, "Oh yes, Fuck Mommy good!"

As soon as I said it, I froze. Steve stopped and pushed up sweaty and breathing hard.

"What the fuck?" He was thankfully smiling and chuckled a bit. I blushed and covered my eyes. "Is Mommy a little turned on by the strong soccer players all sweaty and flexing?"

I playfully laughed thankful he had not drawn the real conclusion. "Maybe..." I smiled bashfully.

He took on a goofy teen boy voice. "Mrs. Waller, you are- Ungh- so hot!" He went to top gear. I actually cried out at the severity of the pounding and came hard just before Steve filled me up.

He flopped on his side of the bed, and we cuddled.

"That was really hot, Jen. I enjoyed thinking of you as a MILF for Nathan's friends. I hope you don't think bad of me."

I choked up a bit with the insanity of it all and wondered just how bad he would think I was had he known the truth. I was actually quite turned on and a bit hopeful. If he had this attitude, maybe discovering Nathan and I wouldn't be so awful. I decided I should encourage him.

"If you fuck like that young man, you can have this Mommy anytime." I pulled him tight and nipped his lip.

"Fuuuck..." Steve moaned and we drifted off.

An entire three days went by with a fairly mundane life ruling our household. Nathan never asked for any contact nor displayed any adverse emotions nor attitude due his to our dry spell. I hoped he was getting off by himself with memories of his mother's body.

It wasn't really dry for me, as Steve and I had fucked five times since we had returned home. And each time he was a teen athlete, and I was Mommy/Mrs. Waller letting him have me. It was really fun, and I was enjoying his new energy.

It was day six, Saturday, when things got rocky. Despite Steve and I having fantasy frolics, I was emotionally missing Nathan‘s love making and had been tempted to steal away with him to the garage for a blow job (perhaps more). I kept with the plan. Under that, I bubbled with maternal concern. if this break had finally settled our attraction and had ended our affair, he was showing no adverse signs.

Steve had gotten up early with some pals to play golf and the girls were at their best friends for a sleepover. Nathan had planned on driving to his buddy's house for a pool party. I checked and the parents would be home, so I felt okay about it. I walked past his bedroom, my hot, horny hole aching for his perfect prick. This was dangerous and I took a deep breath to try and calm my nerves.

I knocked on his door and stepped in. There he was in only tight underwear picking out some clothes.

“Yo mom, what’s up? Are you OK? You look worried.”

“Oh no, not at all, Baby. I'm, um, checking…we haven’t, you know-"

“Fucked?”

“Yes.” my heart began to flutter at the way he said the word. He knew exactly what he was doing. “I thought I should check and see how you were doing without it. Looks like you’ve been um, okay…”

My voice trailed off as he turned, and I saw that the object to my affection had grown to its gorgeous giganticness. My voice caught in my throat, and I clutched my neck in frustration. My eyes traveled up his naked chest to his face, and he had a small smile going. This was the refrigerator all over again.

“I have been fine, Mom. I’ve been jerking off two or three times a day. So..." He stepped toward me. "But you came in here knowing we are alone. Are you alright?”

I know his words were meant with genuine concern, but it felt a bit cocky as if he had moved on and was laughing that I had not. It was a ridiculous assumption, but it cut me to the bone. I felt myself physically deflate.

“Oh good… Great that you are, you know, taking care of it. And yes, I’m fine. I miss it of course... it was great but it’s a good thing that we’ve moved on, isn't it?”

I don’t know why I said the next thing, because it came out as rather cruel but in a strange parental way it was what he needed to hear.

“And just to keep you updated. Your father has been stepping up rather nicely. In fact, just this morning, he made me cum twice...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments