Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Needs Nathan Pt 5

"Dad brings a reality check to Mom and Son."

166
24 Comments 24
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"The longest yet - pun intended! After being discovered, Steve has an intense talk with his wife and son about their sex life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The family is changed forever. Intensity leveled up! I also left off tags so as not to spoil anything in the story."

I still couldn't hear clearly as the ringing in my ears overlayered the thump of my heartbeat. Steve had directed us to meet him downstairs and there really was no choice in the matter. I sat up and was relieved to see my son was putting on his underwear. In silence I did the same. It covered my well used pussy and began soaking immediately due to the mega load Nathan had just deposited now leaking out of my vagina. Normally i would have delighted in the feeling. Now it felt dirty and wrong. I found my bra and turned away from Nathan to put it on, strangely aware of my nudity and feeling vulnerable.

Nathan headed out of the room, his shoulders slumped. I assumed he was just as frightened as I was. I went to call out to him, but shame claimed my larynx. I put on my tee shirt and shorts and realizing they were seductively tight decided to cover with my looser hoodie.

I stepped into the hall as Nathan was coming out of his room. Our eyes met and I saw his were filled with the same amount of fear I assumed mine were showing. There were no words to exchange. We had talked about this moment many times. I reached out and squeezed his hand and he nodded. Then I led him down the stairs. Time to meet out fate.

Steve was in the living room in his favorite chair. He looked up at us as we entered and gestured to the couch. Nathan and I sat on opposite ends and Steve chuckled.

He cautiously waited for a bit before starting.

"It is obvious by the way you two were...going at it that this is not the first time you have fucked."

"Steve, please - " His hand muted me as fast as it had our son a few minutes prior.

"Just listen, Jen. I am angry. And hurt. And puzzled. And strangely curious. Not sure which should be the most prominent emotion; I'm leaning toward confused. I want the whole story. And do not leave anything out. I deserve to know."

He looked to each of us, and we looked to each other. I nodded and put a hand up to assure Nathan 'I got this.' Even though I had no idea what I had.

"Two weeks ago, Wednesday, I was mowing and came in and found Nathan at the fridge. He had come home early from practice. He was naked. I got horny. I seduced him and we fucked on the table." I was shocked at my own bluntness and Steve's face was equally surprised.

"Okay...that was direct. I was in Denver. Huh...go on."

I was trying my best to be calm and honest. The two were not getting along.

"We, um, we discovered a deep sexual attraction for one another, and we began an affair." I then proceeded to tell the entire sordid saga. The blowjobs, the fucking, the make outs, ending with the craziness at the hotel. Steve listened and looked to Nathan several times. Our son's eyes were glued to me as if drawing some sort of stability in a shitstorm.

After I was done, I looked down at my feet in both shame and relief at having the secret out. I added, "We decided to stop after the trip."

"Didn't look much like stopping to me."

"Well, today is the first time we have...been together since last Sunday."

"Oh wow! I get it - you must have been aching for him when you and I have fucked every day and night this week!” I looked away at the window, feeling his words like daggers. "Hot like a second honeymoon." He addressed Nathan, "Even though your mom and I didn't fuck nearly this much twenty years ago. She's been scorching this week, son. I know you know what I mean.” He ended with a wink meant to provoke.

Nathan stiffened and decided he had enough. I saw him take in a breath and I went to stop him.

"Okay Dad. You know it all. Stop picking on Mom."

Steve's howling laughter was deep and loud. And quite alarming.

"Are you serious? Stop picking - “ He took a second to squeeze his fist to diffuse his growing anger. “Nathan, what you and your mom have done is despicable. It's outrageous. It’s cruel and it’s fucking illegal." He paused and looked directly into my eyes, and I saw something familiar in them.

Oh my God!

He added, "... and... strangely arousing."

The air in the room was suddenly thick and confining. Was he really turned on? He brazenly adjusted his golf shorts, and I had my answer.

If my head had been pounding before, it was now hosting a swirling stampede of thoughts.

He let the statement sit as if waiting for one of us to respond. Nathan, dear, lovely, sexy, amazing Nathan, made the move.

"That's really messed up, Dad. And a little scary," he said while looking at me for support.

Steve was quieter. “Damn right it is. Look, I was sitting here trying to not only decide what to ask and say but as I said before, what to feel. This is a crazy fucking thing, pardon the pun, that has happened." His voice got sharp which up until now he had avoided. "And I am stunned you two were so stupidly reckless around the girls."

There was a long pause and then I made to speak, and he laughed this time. "Come on, Jen. Give me that one." I nodded and he continued.

“I can’t tell you what to do, obviously. Yet you would both be wise to accept that there is no other way to discuss this other than to be frank.” He leaned in, his elbows on his knees, fingers intertwined. “You two are enjoying a taboo illicit relationship. You have gone out of your way to fuck, make love, to- whatever, and then cover it up. Rather nicely, I might add." He chuckled, "I was clueless."

He smiled at me, and I saw he was softening. This was otherworldly.

"Key boulders blocking a way forward: Jen, is this your first affair?”

I was incredulous and then realized it was a very good question. I cleared my throat. "Yes."

His face let me know he believed me.

It was the truth.

"Good. Nathan, you obviously like having sex with Mom, and she really likes it back. Do you want to continue?"

Nathan's eyes were wide as saucers, and he looked back and forth between his parents as if one of us was going to say he did not have to answer. I gave assurance.

"Tell him, sweetheart. Be honest. It's okay."

He also cleared his throat and then sat up a bit more, showing his newly baptized adulthood. "Yes. Of course. She's amazing."

I blushed.

Sweet mother, what was happening?

"And I love her. Not just as Mom, but also, you know..."

Steve was absorbing it all and was no longer showing upset. I turned to Nathan and reached for his hand. He looked to Steve who made no sign of interjecting. Nathan took my hand and we squeezed. My stupid pussy clenched and gushed out some of its evidence. If the scene weren't so weighted with the entire future, I would have moaned.

"Thank you, Baby." We looked to each other with love. Then back to Steve with trepidation. I mustered my courage to say the hardest thing so far. “I feel the same way. Nathan is my lover.” My husband was wide eyed, slightly smiling with disbelief.

"Wow. You guys are actually in love. Like, I-can't-get-enough-of-you-you-complete-me-make-me-cum in love."

I rolled my eyes and my face heated up. Nathan dropped my hand and blushed even more than I.

He whispered, “Geez, Dad…”

"Well...I have heard enough. And seen enough, quite frankly..." He paused, then stood, “I think you should continue."

The heavy air rushed out as if a breeze had magically swirled to contain it like one of those tornado babies that spins leaves around in the fall.

My voice was quiet with shock, "what...?"

"Yes. Crazy, I agree. For all of the reasons discussed and all those we haven't, I cannot bear to see you two be miserable and worse, guilt-ridden. I could be waaaay off with this but let's give it a shot. Nathan, let's share your mom."

Nathan actually lurched. "What?!"

Steve laughed and put up his hands. "Maybe alternate nights or - fuck, I don’t know! We need some rules and a schedule and-Jesus this is insane. But, I am hard as steel imagining you two together. Maybe I want a hot wife, as they call it. And she obviously wants a young lover, right, Mrs. Waller?"

My head and heart were spinning and jumping and screaming with mixed emotions. "Oh Steve. Are you sure?"

He nodded.

"Oh my God!" I buried my head in my hands and cried. This was too much. The couch shifted and Nathan was suddenly sitting next to me, his hand rubbing my back. I sighed and opened my eyes to see Steve's shins and his hand holding a tissue. I looked up and he had the most loving face on. This was not insane, it was outrageous. I took the offering and wiped my face. Steve then put his hand on his son’s shoulder. He spoke next in what I can only say was a lust of sincere depth.

"Nathan. Take Mommy back upstairs and fuck the hell out of her. I want to watch." He turned and headed up the stairs. We hesitated and looked to one another with disbelief. "Now! Before I change my mind!"

I looked to my sex-as-fuck son and grabbed him and kissed him full on with tongue and heat. "Obey your father, son." I offered one last out. "Only if you want to. This is, this is unbelievable and better than we could have wished. If you are not comfortable…”

The next pause seemed like it went on for minutes. It was probably ten seconds. Nathan answered by taking my hand and leading me up the steps. I was happy to see my big friend was attempting to tear out of his cloth confinement.

Outside the bedroom door, he took off my hoodie and tee. Then stripped off my shorts. I was now only in my blue bra and cum filled panties. I felt like a prize as he took both my hands and, walking backwards, led me in.

Steve was in the chair by the window and was already stroking his erection, his pants and shoes and socks in a pile next to him. Nathan looked over and I could sense he felt awkward seeing his dad's hard on.

"That ship has sailed, son. The moment I walked in and saw your pole dumping its load in my wife's deep cunt!" The dirty talk made me swoon.

Just like the day in the kitchen when I crossed over into a new world of taboo mother son fucking we were now hitting a previously unthought of level of delightful debauchery.

I shivered and took the lead. I grabbed Nathan's shirt and ripped it up and off and tossed it. I sat on the edge of the bed and yanked off his shorts. He kicked them away and his cock bounced lewdly in front of me.

This was it. The moment that would end up defining the three of us for years.

I took his cock in both hands and stroked. Nathan tossed his head back and hummed. I turned to see Steve eight feet away rubbing his own impressive inches at the same speed. I made the sluttiest face I could muster and sexy whispered, "Mommy loves teen dick!" I licked the head of my son's cock and my husband slumped.

"HOly FUuuck, Jen! "

I took the object of my lust and sucked it in as deeply as I could. The gag was nasty and produced a cup of saliva that poured out as I pulled off. I grabbed Nathan's hands and put them on my head. I opened up and tilted and he thrust back in with a choking force that shook me and made my pussy shudder.

"Yes, son. Fuck her face!" Steve's voice had a lustful anger and I was not turned off. Another sexual milestone: my husband was sharing me with another man. And both of us were insanely aroused by the fact that it was our seveteen-year-old, gorgeous, sexy son with the greatest cock I have ever known.

I ripped off my bra and pinched my nipples, something I only recently started to enjoy. The drool and spit flowed out of my sucking lips and coated my tits. It was nasty and dirty and a porn dream fantasy.

I slid my hands up the back of Nathan’s thighs and cupped his beautiful ass cheeks. They were moving back-and-forth, but I squeezed to encourage a faster speed. The hands in my hair gripped tighter and I felt hair pull pain that I embraced. This was by far the most aggressive and rough he had ever plunged into my holes, and I was loving every second.

I slipped my right hand forward and rubbed his asshole. He groaned, “Ohhh, Mahhmm,” and his legs shook. By the time, I grabbed his very soaked and low hanging balls he was ready to let go with his second load of the morning. I sensed the imminent arrival and let my hands go and just opened my throat as wide as I could get it. I truly was just a hole for him to fill. And fill me he did!

“Ohhh fuck, nnngghhhh!” The volume of liquid was equal to the earlier monster hosing I had received when Steve had caught us. This time I got to have it pump down my throat. I slapped his hand and he released his grip enough for me to have just his head in my mouth.

The specter of discovery and the loom of guilt had both been removed making his semen appear to taste sweeter.

I was whining in ecstasy as my son filled my mouth. My tongue swirled his head and I swallowed and swallowed savoring and loving. When he finally stopped pulsing, I pulled off with a loud pop and smacked my lips. I looked up at my gorgeous son who was smiling and sweating.

“Jesus H, Mom!”

He bent and we met with volcanic mouths spewing lust.

Lost in the moment that I had forgotten about Steve. A low sound of a single person unloading caught our attention. I looked over and saw my son’s father covered in his own ejaculate from nipple to navel. The look on his face was ecstatic and resolved. Another threshold crossed over.

SaraCokss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraCokss

I stood up and gestured for Nathan to lay down on the bed, head on the pillows. Then I turned my back towards my husband and peeled off my panties in a sexy slow slide. He literally yelped out loud when he saw how soaked and nasty my panties were. I picked them up, balled them, and tossed, perfectly landing them on his belly where his own cum now mixed with that of his son and his wife.

“Steve, come sit on the bed and watch up close. Your son is about to follow your orders and fuck his mommy hard.”

Steve almost leapt out of the chair and as he walked over, he used my filthy panties to wipe up all the cum off of his body. He put it up to his nose and smelled it. What the fuck was happening to my family? We were suddenly nasty, filthy cum lovers.

Steve sat at the foot of the bed, one leg hanging off, the other underneath his own ass. His wet dick was soft, but I knew it would be filling up quite soon. My beautiful son laid back on the pillows, his arms behind his head, waiting for his mother to take care of him. The pride on his face as he saw me straddle him was ages old: the moment when the child surpassed the parent. Steve may have been the man of the house, but Nathan was the cock of the roost.

I grabbed a hold of the magnificent cock still hard of course because this gorgeous Adonis was a fit motherfucker. I took the head and without any ceremony, plunged my joyous cunt down on top of it, engulfing it in one gesture.

The three of us let out a collective shout of sexual satisfaction.

I leaned forward to grind my clitoris against his pelvic bone. My son took my shoulders in his powerful hands and pulled me in to grope my breasts. He took both my nipples in his hands and began to caress and twist them. The pain and pleasure went straight to my full up pulser, and I arched my back as an orgasm exploded that had been building since Steve’s resolution on the couch. I have never really been into pain or spanking or pulling or pitching. Periodically, it was fine, but not on a regular basis. Now one more thing about me had changed…

It was a mind-bending, body-shaking orgasm prolonged when my lover began to pull out and slam back up into his mother’s vagina. The thrusting was wild with animalistic lust. I grabbed his hands and pushed them even harder into my breasts. His grip tightened, and I was sure he was going to leave small bruises. And I did not give a flying fuck. I smiled wickedly, finally feeling the word ‘wanton’ for the first time. Perhaps we could do a flying fuck later! Steve could hold my legs up.

As my son’s thick knob punched into me, my mind was not shut down as much as it was released. Untethered, the sexual euphoria overtook me.

A month ago, if you had told me I would’ve been in this position of having my son expertly fuck me better than any man ever while his own father watched and even encouraged it, I would’ve slapped you in the face and told you you were a horrible human being. Now I was wishing this would go on forever.

I was ready to switch things up a bit. After all, this was a show for my newly sexually liberated husband. I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments