Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise For All Of Us

"We include a voyeur with a past we didn't know."

12
4 Comments 4
695 Views 695
7.2k words 7.2k words

“Guess what! Julie had sex with someone else!” The message arrived early in the morning, just as I expected. This was important news, so I phoned instead of replying with a message.

Since I was the guy who fucked Chris’ wife, I already knew everything. I planned how I should respond in advance, considering how I would react if I knew nothing about it. As soon as Chris answered, I asked, “What happened, man? Did you walk in on them?”

“No, she just told me about it.” He sounded a little depressed.

Chris needed to stay on track. Reality might be a shock, even though I was sure he wanted this. “Hey, you okay? Want me to come over? I can call in sick or go late.”

“Really? You sure?”

“Of course, man,” I offered.

Chris asked me to wait until Julie left for school and then sent me a message to say it was clear. He was working from home that day, so had some flexibility. I let Draya know I was heading over to find out about his wife’s infidelity.

“Have fun.” She kissed me. “Remember, you don’t know anything until he tells you.” She slapped my ass. She would get the boys ready for school so I could head over to see Chris.

When I got to his house, Chris was clearly anxious. At times, his hands were shaking. I needed to calm him down. In a few minutes, I worked out that the worry was that he thought Julie might run off with the other guy. “Hold on. This is what you always wanted. You talk about her fucking me all the time. Just imagine it’s me she fucked.”

“That would be great. But, it’s not you. She won’t tell me who the guy is. All I know is he wants to remain anonymous and he made some demands. Julie doesn’t use his name.”

“Demands? What kind of demands?” I asked, wanting to get more detail out so we can discuss it.

Chris told me about the scene Draya and I watched from home the previous night. Julie got him to masturbate and cum on her legs and then put a cage on his cock. Chris did not mention that he licked his own cum off Julie’s legs, but he did show me the cage. “And you can’t take it off when she’s at work and put it back on when she’s home?”

“No. Julie has the keys.” He sounded disappointed by that.

“Oh, that’s a shame,” I said sympathetically.

During Chris’ explanation, he mentioned that Julie claimed she did it for Chris since it was his fantasy, not hers. So, I used that. “If Julie is doing it for you, then she should be willing to do things that please you. You should ask her to do something you want, like get a photo of her doing it.”

Chris didn’t think it would work. “But he wants to remain anonymous. He won’t want to send a photo or video with him in it, will he?”

“Well, maybe. What if it didn’t show any of him besides his dick? Hey, do you think he’s black? And really hung?” That finally got a smile out of him, but he was still pessimistic because the guy probably didn’t want to be seen. I felt devious, but the conversation led me exactly where I wanted to go. “What about a facial? He could cum on your wife and take a photo without being in it.”

The idea gave Chris something to consider. He thought it could work. I made a small request, “Just don’t tell Julie I suggested it. I don’t want her to know I was involved.” I was becoming the evil manipulator my wife said I could be in the beginning. If my plan worked, I would get the chance to cum on Julie’s face. There was no way Julie would volunteer for that, but I believed there was a good chance she would do it reluctantly, for Chris. Knowing Julie would be reluctant magnified my desire to do it.

I spent half the morning with Chris, talking about Julie and trying to convince him that his fantasy was coming true. He calmed down when I got him to think of her with me instead of an unknown stranger, but that was just a temporary solution until he knew the truth. My suggestion of asking Julie to do something for him would be a big help, but since Julie couldn’t use her phone while she was at work, Chris had to get through the day without talking to her.

On my way to work, I phoned Draya, told her what Chris and I discussed and confessed my hope and desire to cum on Julie’s face. I was a little concerned to hear a pause of silence from my wife.

Eventually, she asked, “Is this because Chris has a thing for cum on her face? Or do you want to do it?” I admitted it was both. My wife said she needed to think about it, which gave me the impression that she was not thrilled by the idea.

When we were both home again, my wife asked me, “Have you been thinking about Julie today?”

Sheepishly, I answered, “Only a hundred times or so.” I slipped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

Draya’s voice was muffled in the collar of my shirt. “Do you still want to cum on her face?”

Not only did I want to, I wanted to have a supernatural ability to shoot five times my usual amount on her face and make her look a total mess. “Yeah, I do.” That was all she needed to know.

Leaning back to look at me, my wife asked, “Do you want to cum on my face?”

I pulled her close again. “No, I don’t.”

I thought that was the end of it.

That night, as I was getting ready for bed, Draya came into the bathroom. I was still brushing my teeth when she knelt and put my dick in her mouth. I put down my toothbrush and leaned against the sink. My wife raised her head and brought her tits to my cock. I love a titty fuck with my wife. She wrapped her soft breasts around my cock and slid them up and down.

While she rubbed her tits on me, she started talking. “Since Julie is my best friend, I don’t want you to treat her like she is beneath me. So, if you want to cum on her face, you need to cum on mine first.” Clearly, this was a struggle for her to say. Her expression lacked any enthusiasm to match the words she spoke.

I said, “Okay,” and put some of my own thrust between her tits. This was unexpected. There were good and bad points which I churned over in my mind. It took a minute to make up my mind. “Actually, I disagree with your assessment.” This was the first time I ever considered an argument during sex to be a good idea.

“Oh? Why is that?”

“You are my wife, the love of my life. We know a lot about each other. One of the things I know is that you don’t want cum on your face.” She was with me on that. “On the other hand, Julie is not the love of my life and neither of us want that to be the case. What I want is for Julie to be the slut of our lives. At this point, I don’t really know how Julie feels about cum, except that she surprised herself and now enjoys swallowing. If there is any chance she will be open to a facial, it would be wonderful if the slut of our lives liked it. So, why don’t we ask her without trying it on you first?”

Draya admitted that my argument made sense. I told her I would enjoy having her tits around my dick when I cum, so we got into bed and fucked properly. She let me give her a pearl necklace, which was much easier to clean up than a facial. We both went to sleep happy.

The following day, I went to see Chris after work. He filled me in on his discussions with Julie. He made his request for evidence of her interaction with the ‘mystery man.’ She agreed to pass on his request.

“Did you find out how big he is, or anything else about him?” I asked, curious to know what Julie might have said about me.

“No, she didn’t comment on his size.” He paused, so I waited. I wanted to let him continue at his own pace. “Julie described him as confident and assertive. She said he could be gentle or forceful. Apparently, at one point she was a little scared, but it turned out to be,” again he paused before he shared, “intensely satisfying.”

I reminded myself not to cheer. “Wow, that sounds like he made an impression on her.”

“Yeah. I can’t decide if the other thing she said is the best or worst part.”

“Really? What’s that?” I asked, excited. Calm down. I need to calm down.

“Julie said she had an orgasm unlike any she ever had before. She doesn’t know if he can do it again, but she hopes he can.” Chris sounded a little depressed.

“I see,” I hoped to sound sympathetic. A change of direction might help. “If you get any photos of her, will you let me see them?”

Chris laughed a little. “Sure. You can see my slut wife.”

“Cool. Thanks, man.” I wanted to tell him it was me, but had to keep that to myself.

That week, Julie had a social event with her school on Thursday evening, so we missed our usual opportunity. When Saturday came around, I took the boys out for the morning. We were at the zoo, watching the giraffes eat when Chris rang. “Julie has gone into town to get ready for a date tonight.”

“What? She has a date tonight? Why does she need to prepare for it this early?” My confusion was genuine. There wasn’t anything to do, and she wasn’t meeting me that day. Draya had arranged for us to visit her parents and stay for the night. It just wouldn’t be right to leave a family gathering to bang another woman.

Chris and I could have theorized about what Julie was doing for hours. We have done things like that before. Being at the zoo meant our call didn’t last that long. I asked Chris to let me know anything he found out.

When we got home, Draya had lunch ready for me and the boys and she had packed bags for the boys. After lunch, we loaded the car and were ready to go. That was when things began to be a little strange. Draya asked if there were any potential work calls I might get, expecting none on a Saturday. When I confirmed there was no issue with work, she asked about other things, like was Chris expecting to talk to me. Potentially. Then my wife said, “Tell Chris if you want, but I want your phone to be off or in flight mode while we go see my parents.”

There was definitely something fishy going on. I sent Chris a text to say that his wife isn’t the only one behaving oddly, and that Draya wanted me to turn off my phone to visit her family. I got laughing faces back, and then told him I’ll let him know when I’m back on in case he wants to talk.

The drive to my in-laws is just over an hour. The journey was easy and we pulled into the drive. The boys jumped out and ran to the door. My wife asked, “Can you get the boys’ stuff out, but leave ours for now?” Draya had definitely planned something.

As I brought the bags to the door, I was confused that they were all standing just outside. Draya’s mother gave her a hug and told her, “Have a wonderful time, dear.” I had to put the bags down to receive a hug myself. The next thing I knew, Draya was kissing the boys and telling them we would be back in the morning.

We said our goodbyes and Draya and I got back into the car. She asked if she could drive.

“So, what’s happening?” I asked.

My wife was quick to get back on the road. The answer I got was, “As far as mom and dad know, we are having a romantic night on our own.”

That sounded good, but not like the real answer. “What are we actually doing?”

“We are spending the rest of the day without kids, doing some adult stuff.” Draya spoke plainly, and refused to give me details. She drove out of town, back in the direction of home. She guided our conversation away from our current activities, instead discussing things like where we might take our next vacation.

About twenty miles from home, Draya turned off the highway at one of those cheap looking motels which we always joked that you can probably rent rooms by the hour. There were only two other cars there, but there appeared to be at least fifteen rooms. I was not sure how a place like this made any money. She parked in front of the office and got out. She asked, “You coming?”

I followed my wife inside. The flimsy screen door creaked when she opened it. The air was hot and stuffy. There was no air conditioning, and it felt several degrees warmer than outside. Draya pinged a bell on the counter. After almost a minute, we heard footsteps shuffling closer. A scruffy man in his forties with thinning hair and a comb over, appeared with his shirt unbuttoned a little too far and showing more chest hair than I expected, considering how little he had on his head. A cigarette hung out the side of his mouth. He raised his head in acknowledgement and climbed into a chair behind the glass protected counter.

“What can I get you?” His voice was raspy. He coughed and changed his demeanor after looking up at Draya.

My wife answered, “I believe room eight is reserved for me.”

The guy looked at me, then back at my wife, raised his eyebrows and nodded. He shifted nervously. “Are you the woman with the special request?”

“Yes. Does this time work for you?”

“It does.” Suddenly, the man found a smile. He leered at my wife and made no attempt to hide his staring at her tits.

“Shall I pay now?” Draya suggested. Draya handed over cash and said, “No paperwork?”

“As you wish.” He accepted the cash gratefully.

The man slid out of his chair, grabbed two sets of keys and came out through a locked door into the reception room where we stood. “Follow me.” From the smell we followed, the man was overdue for a shower. Outside, I was relieved the warm breeze took his odor away from us as we crossed the parking lot towards a room on the far side.

Paint was chipping off nearly every edge of the siding, and was worst around the door frame. That door also creaked as it opened. Following him in, I was not sure if the unpleasant smell came from the room itself or just him. The room looked dingy, with signs of damp along one wall. The bedding looked old and tatty. The fabric on the arms of the only chair were worn smooth. The desk was the type that comes flat packed for self assembly, made of particle board with bits of veneer missing.

“This is where you can watch?” I looked to where Draya indicated. It was a door into the room next door. It appeared to have a hole, probably made by someone getting angry and punching it. She opened it to reveal another door behind it with no handle to open it.

“Yes,” the man said, “I can open the next room.

“Excellent,” my wife declared. “May I see that room, too?”

“Of course. I’ll go around.”

My wife had obviously planned what would happen here. I had to ask. “What is going on?”

Draya came to me with a smile and put her arms around my neck. “Julie had an interesting chat with Chris. Apparently, he told her he often imagines her acting like a hooker, so I am setting the scene to help her feel like one. A cheap, seedy motel room makes an ideal location. I helped her choose a suitable outfit. And, since you like the idea of an audience, I figured inviting this man to watch you will make it more exciting for you. Plus, I can get photos of him to make Chris think that’s the guy she is fucking.”

The door opened. We turned to see the man staring at us. He grabbed his crotch.

My wife went to check it out, speaking as she approached him. “I’m not the woman he’ll be fucking. I hired a hooker. She’ll be here in a few minutes.” She asked me to let her back in after she checked what she could see with the door closed. The hole was as big as my fist. It was easy to see her through the hole. Draya said it will be fine. Her plan would still work even if Julie noticed it.

The most shocking thing my wife did was tell the man, “She will be more receptive if you have a shower and put on some clean clothes.” He nodded and left hastily. Draya told me to get comfortable and went to move the car. I sat in the arm chair. The room reminded me of an old people’s home.

Our car was right in front of the door to our room. Draya phoned Julie and said we were ready and sent her our location. My wife went to work, getting out her camera equipment. She put a camera on a tripod in the other room. “I want to get proof the guy watched and hope that he jacks off watching you and Julie have sex.”

Julie did not arrive for about fifteen minutes. I heard the car pull up outside. Draya told me to wait in the room. She started a camera recording on a tripod and went outside with her phone.

What I did not see until later, was that Julie was getting ready in her car. The man working there had changed clothes and was walking across as Julie got out. He whistled softly, and said, “Wow,” when he saw her. Julie blushed, avoided looking at him and walked briskly to our room.

I heard a knock, so answered the door. “Oh, my,” I exclaimed.

Julie slipped in quickly. “Hi,” she said. She was wearing the most skimpy outfit imaginable. The ripped half-shirt did not fully hide her breasts. Jean shorts, if they still qualified as shorts, were cut roughly into the shape of a bikini with more than half of her butt exposed. She wore translucent, plastic heels that I thought were for strippers or pornstars.

My wife came in and closed the door. About the same time, we heard the door close in the adjacent room. I resisted looking towards the door separating the two rooms, because I did not want to draw any attention to it. After a moment of awkward silence, my wife nudged me, holding a small scrap of paper in her hand. I took it and read. It had instructions to sit on the bed and suggested a very specific phrase for me to say.

While I took a seat on the bed, my wife handed over some cash to Julie. “The amount we agreed to take photographs and videos.” Julie accepted the cash and stuffed it into a pink clutch bag which she then placed on the desk.

When Julie looked at me, I started to speak, then had to read the note again to be sure it was not my imagination. “Suck my dick, you dirty, little whore.” I felt ashamed speaking to Julie that way, but Julie smirked in response.

“If that’s what you want, that’s what you get,” she said, eventually, and walked over to me. Julie had a lot more makeup than usual. Presumably, this was part of the roleplay, dressing the part. She got down on her knees and started to undo my pants like it was an ordinary job for her. That’s when I noticed the fake nails. They were really long, pink on the base with white tips. She struggled a little to undo my belt and zipper.

Seeing her pretty face having to concentrate just to get my clothes off made me smile. “Nails getting in the way?” I asked.

Julie glanced up without replying. She pouted with a frown as she tugged at my belt. Eventually, she released it and moved on to easier things. When she saw my cock her face lit up. She looked up at me mischievously and wrapped her hand around the shaft. “How do you like to be sucked, sir?” She waited for an answer.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

“Deep,” I said.

Julie took my cock in her mouth and let her chin rest against my balls. It was still soft, so it was not a challenge yet. My wife came over right beside me and took a few photos of Julie with my dick in her mouth. She took a few more when I was mostly erect and Julie took it out of her mouth and stroked it.

I leaned back and closed my eyes while Julie sucked my dick. If it didn’t feel so good, I could have gone to sleep. Julie took my reply to heart and kept going down deep on me. She made herself gag a few times, which turned me on more. With my eyes still closed, I said, “Damn, you’re good at sucking cock.”

From the side, my wife chipped in, “Why don’t you find out if you can get any deeper when she’s upside down.”

I sat up. Julie stood, which presented her chest at eye level. I reached out to lift her half-shirt off her tits. My lips wrapped around one nipple and I sucked it into my mouth. I put my arms around her, hugging her body to mine while I sucked hard on her breast. Julie removed her shirt while I feasted on her flesh.

Feeling Julie try to move, I let go of her. My wife guided her to lie sideways across the bed and onto her back. This allowed her to hang her head off the side facing her cameras. Draya had a towel handy, which she put on the carpet below Julie’s head.

No woman had ever presented herself upside down for me before. Stepping in front of Julie thrilled me with excitement. My cock was so erect, I had to push it down to get it in her mouth. It slid in. The warmth of her mouth surrounded my shaft. Then I bumped something.

Julie gagged. It really did reach deeper upside down. As long as I have known Julie, I have thought of her as a fragile person who needs to be treated gently. It turned out that she enjoys energetic sex, but I could not bring myself to face fuck her like I wanted to do.

My wife surprised me when she said, “Hold still,” because she was right behind me. I heard her snap a couple photos with my dick in Julie’s mouth. “Push deeper and hold it,” she instructed. More clicks. Draya asked, “Can you go deeper? Your sack hasn’t pulled tight around your balls. See if you can do that.”

I put my hands down behind Julie’s head to push her face up towards me. I felt it tighten and push my balls against her face. “That’s great,” Draya said. Julie resisted and squirmed beneath me. I let her go and she gasped. Air passed around my cock as she breathed heavily. My wife backed away a little. “Now, try face fucking her. Give her ten seconds of good thrusting.”

I let go of her head and just used my legs to thrust down her throat. By the third thrust, Julie was gagging. “Don’t stop!” My wife shouted almost like a drill sergeant. It was hard not to make her gag, because I couldn’t stop my body very quickly. Once my pelvis was moving, it didn’t stop as soon as my cock hit the back of her throat. “Get to ten. She counted my thrusts until I reached ten.” I stepped back to look at her.

Julie rolled onto her side. There were some awesome sounds while I fucked her throat and she took a while to recover. An elasticated string of goo stretched down from her cheek. Most of it was probably saliva, but there would be some precum and possibly snot, given the sounds she made during the process.

“Don’t wipe your face, Julie,” Draya instructed. “We want to capture the mess for Chris.”

“Really?” Julie sounded incredulous.

Draya snapped a few photos of her messy face while she was upside down. “He is going to be thrilled to see you like this. Trust me.”

“You better be right,” Julie said, sounding slightly irritated. It made me worry that we had gone too far, and this was just the start of what I hoped we might do.

My wife said, “If Chris is not thrilled with what we take today, I will abstain from sex for three months.”

That was not cool. “Hey, what about me?” I objected.

“Of course, that is dependent on Julie keeping you satisfied. So, if she stops, then we’ll have sex.” I looked at Julie and agreed. But, Draya was pretty safe in her prediction. She was not wasting time. “So, are you ready for more?”

With a big sigh, Julie rolled onto her back again. “I guess so.”

This time, I used my hands to move her head instead of my whole body. My legs were spread, my knees against the mattress helped me balance. Both hands cradled Julie’s head and I used my fingers to push her head up and down. I got deeper by slightly lowering my body while pushing her head up.

Damn, Julie’s throat felt good. Her lips were nice, but contact was irregular. The sounds were quite entertaining. It was easy for me to keep going. As long as it sounded like Julie was still getting air in her lungs, I kept going. My balls got wet. Julie kept coughing and spluttering. It was truly a joy to fuck her face.

Julie made so much noise that I barely heard Draya ask how I would feel about someone watching us. I said, “That would be great.” A few seconds later, I heard the door open.

Draya waved him closer, whispering some encouragement. The man from the front desk shuffled into the room. His zipper was down and his hand was on his dick. He was a little shy. Draya pulled the chair over and sat him down right behind me. For a couple minutes, he sat quietly watching.

My wife continued to take photos. Another camera was still recording video, plus one recording in the other room, where nothing else was happening. She took photos of the other man as well, capturing the whole scene. Julie was incredibly resilient. My arms were feeling the atypical strain of manipulating her head, but Julie had not yet asked me to stop. Her throat, on the other hand, had coughed, gagged, sputtered and nearly spewed.

I heard a quiet suggestion from my wife. “Why don’t you fuck her pussy and give her face a rest, hun?”

Julie was worn out. She let me move her where I wanted and kept her eyes shut. I turned her body so she was fully on the bed. My wife reminded her not to wipe her face and came to take photos of just her face. Looking at her made me wonder how much mess was clinging to my balls. Julie’s face looked kind of disgusting. It struck me with a combination of revulsion and an intense desire to fuck her.

I lifted her legs and was going to pull her shorts off. Julie had a different idea. She reached down and stretched them. They were not normal denim, and she pulled the crotch to one side to expose her pussy. “Hot,” I said, and reached for her. Two fingers slid into her with no trouble. She was ready to fuck. I moved her to the foot of the bed, so I could stand and fuck her. I held her legs up and apart and enjoyed the flesh of my best friend’s wife. The joy of that simple act continued to be the best feeling I’ve experienced. The added bonus of a stranger observing was also exciting.

I made eye contact with the man, who smiled back. He was stroking himself slowly while he watched us. Julie began to moan. This was familiar to me, but the look on the man’s face indicated that simply hearing Julie moan had a big effect on him.

My wife whispered something in his ear and his face lit up. He stopped playing with himself immediately. I wondered what she suggested. I soon found out. Draya came up to the bed. She spoke, calmly and reassuringly. “Julie, why don’t we simulate you giving this man a blowjob? Then we could give Chris photos to make him think this is the man you’re having an affair with.”

“How do you simulate it?” Julie asked, trying to open one eye.

“Haven’t you seen porn magazines from years ago? For years, they couldn’t print a photo that showed penetration, so they always had a few inches between the guy’s cock and whichever hole he was aimed at. They could show photos if their bodies were together and the penetration was not visible, but we don’t need that. We just need a couple with you holding his dick near your face and I could take one from behind you, that looks like you’re sucking him.”

My wife took my hand, and I knew she wanted me to stop fucking Julie, and that it would resume shortly. I stepped away and Draya helped Julie get up. She asked the man to stand and led Julie closer and got her to kneel.

“You look incredible, Julie,” the man said.

She was already kneeling, a couple feet in front of him, but said, “I can’t see properly.” She wiped her eyes. Draya had another towel handy, and helped wipe her face. Julie still looked messy, but most of that was in her hair now. A few bits remained around her eyes, but her mouth and nose were mostly clear.

The man was a little closer and Julie reached out to hold his cock. He grunted. “I’ve dreamed about this for years,” he said.

Julie looked up, tilting her head. She gasped, “Rodney?”

He smiled down at her and said, “Yeah.”

“Oh, Rodney.” Julie stood up and gave the man a hug. “I haven’t seen you for ages. How are your parents?” She backed away slightly, crossing her legs and standing mostly on one leg, resting her hands on her hips. Only Julie could meet someone and start chatting immediately. She stood in the same way she does when she is talking to someone in a coffee shop or at a party. It was not clear to me if she forgot she was standing topless and with her pussy exposed.

Draya took photos of their bizarre greeting. It looked so strange with Julie topless and Rodney’s cock hanging out of his pants. We listened as Julie learned what Rodney’s parents were doing and she was so flattered when Rodney said, “I used to masturbate every time you came to visit,” that she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and another hug.

My wife was beginning to feel impatient, while I barely resisted laughing. She said, “Would you still like to simulate giving him a blowjob, Julie?”

“Oh, gosh! I got completely distracted.” This was typical blonde-mode Julie. She started to kneel and then straightened up. She looked at Rodney and asked, “Do you mind doing this, Rodney?”

“No, not at all,” he answered. He watched, almost stunned, as Julie knelt before him.

Draya took a few photos, while Julie made a token gesture of stroking Rodney’s cock. She said, “That should be enough to give something to Chris.”

Rodney reached into his pocket and pulled out some cash. “Is this enough for a real blowjob? That's all I’ve got on me.” He held out the cash Draya gave him for arranging this encounter for us.

For reasons neither my wife or I understood, Julie was in a highly emotional mood. “Oh, Rodney, you don’t need to pay me.”

“I never imagined you would become a hooker, but I don’t want to deprive you of the income you need.” He pushed the money into her hand. Julie closed her grip around it and leaned forward until Rodney’s entire cock was in her mouth.

Draya snapped away. I watched in stunned silence. We have completely transformed Julie. In our attempt to simulate her acting like a whore she has taken money and performed.

While Julie was in such an accommodating mood, it would be a shame to miss the opportunities this presented. Interrupting her efforts to recommend a photographic opportunity, I got Julie to stand up, bent at the waist, so Draya could get a shot of her exposed pussy while she sucked Rodney. The true intention of my plan was a surprise to Julie.

She squealed in a high pitched fashion as I entered her from behind. She did not stop sucking Rodney, which is what I hoped to achieve. Rodney and I spit roasted Julie in her first experience with two men at once. I held my hand up and Rodney gave me a high five.

“Whores make the world a wonderful place,” I said. Rodney was a little overwhelmed. He didn’t add anything like I hoped he would. I wanted him to call Julie a whore.

It wasn’t clear how long Rodney would last. He appeared to be in sensory overload. I gestured a circle with my hand pointing down at Julie, indicating she should turn around. Rodney sort of shrugged, but seemed unsure.

I pulled out and pulled Julie’s hips gently away from Rodney. “Turn around, Julie,” I said. She didn’t need any persuasion. She took my cock in her mouth. Rodney just stared at Julie’s pussy. I indicated for him to come forward, but he gawked, slack jawed. I said, “Julie, will you give Rodney permission, please?”

Julie turned to look over her shoulder at Rodney. I could see her smile. “It’s okay, Rodney. No charge.” She kept watching him as he put his hands gingerly on her hips and then used a hand to guide his cock into her. “That’s it. All the way in.” Once Rodney was all the way in, Julie turned back to take my cock in her mouth.

Rodney lasted less than a minute and then declared he was going to cum. Julie started to raise her head. I don’t know what she wanted to do or say to Rodney, but I told him, “Fill her up, Rodney. Cum in Julie’s pussy.” Julie tried to look up at me, but in her spit roasting position, I had to lean back to make eye contact with her.

Julie tried to say something, but with my dick in her mouth it was impossible to discern what she meant. I said, “Julie normally charges extra to cum in her pussy, but since you’re a family friend you get preferential treatment.”

Rodney looked pained as he leaned into Julie and unloaded with a prolonged groan. While his seed shot into her, I pushed Julie down until she gagged.

Everything had distracted me from the fact that I was getting close to cumming. “Draya,” I called with a slight urgency. My wife nodded toward my groin. I nodded back.

Draya pulled the video camera closer, making sure it was focused on Julie and then knelt beside me with her camera.

“I’m about to cum,” I warned Julie. She sucked harder. Julie forgot the plan, anticipating swallowing my load as usual. “Julie, back off a little.” I grabbed some of her hair and pulled her back.

Julie looked like a factory worker unexpectedly pulled off the line. “What?”

I was grunting. Draya replied, “Facial! Watch Ray.”

As soon as Julie looked up at me, a rope of cum landed across her forehead. I lowered my aim and hit her right eye. Julie gave a girly scream and contorted her face. Two more shots landed on her cheek and chin. As the power faded, I moved closer and let the rest of my cum land on her lips.

Draya captured a bunch of photos, and sensed that Julie was uncomfortable with cum all over her face. “Julie, why don’t you stand up and let me get a photo of you with Ray and then you can hop in the shower to get cleaned up.”

Julie squealed, “Oh, do I look that bad?” She sighed and then whined, “Can we do it quickly, please?”

“Of course,” Draya answered, “but you look beautiful.” To me, beautiful was not the right word for how Julie looked. Slutty, messy, a bit gross, but very hot were more suitable. Draya changed her mind after taking a photo of me next to the very messy Julie. “Just one more, with Rodney this time.”

Rodney was there in a flash. He and I swapped places before Julie could object. Click. “Go get cleaned up, Julie. Everything you need is in there.” Draya really had planned well. Julie half-ran in her heels, which clicked on the floor in the bathroom before she closed the door. Julie half-screamed, “Oh, I look awful!”

We had a few minutes to chat with Rodney. His parents turned out to be close friends with Julie’s parents and got together socially every few months. Rodney wanted to date Julie years ago, but was older and not very popular, while Julie was one of the most popular girls in her class. He claimed this was the best day of his life, but he was a little sad that he would not be able to tell anyone about it.

“Why can’t you tell anyone?” Draya asked.

Rodney looked at Draya like it was obvious. “It would be rude. Besides, who is going to believe that the guy voted most likely to die a virgin had sex with one of the popular girls?”

He was right. Draya remembered how popular Julie was in school. She did not know Rodney though; he was there eight years before them.

“I have an idea,” Draya said. “Why don’t we get a photo of the two of you together that you can show other people?”

The way Rodney’s face lit up was priceless. “That would be great!”

Draya collected her equipment and we let Rodney lock up the adjacent room. We told him we would bring Julie to the office when she was ready.

Julie did not have any other clothes in the room. They were still in her car. Draya told her we were going to see Rodney in the office again. My wife asked her to pull her shorts to one side again, to expose her pussy. To counter the hesitation, she offered to lick her. The sweet sparkle in Julie’s eyes made me smile as she spread her knees and adjusted her shorts. We both watched my wife kneel and lean into Julie’s crotch. I took my own photos of the girls with my phone and walked over to kiss Julie while my wife licked her pussy.

Julie stared blankly at us when we stopped. She was a little overwhelmed by the attention. Taking in her appearance again, she did look like a cheap hooker. There were two streaks of cum on her half-shirt and the translucent heels looked silly on her. Perhaps it was just that they were out of character for her. They may look fine to people who don’t know her.

As we walked across to the office I was disappointed that no one was there to see us, or at least see Julie. Rodney came out from behind the counter and greeted Julie again. There was genuine affection between them. Draya asked them to pose together and took their photo. She followed it by asking them to be a little playful. “Julie, stand in front of Rodney. Pretend it’s like a prom date photo with the guy behind his girl. Excellent. Now, Rodney, how about a sneaky little reach around to cup her breast.”

There was a plush armchair in reception, in better condition than the room they hired. Draya got Rodney to sit in it and then Julie on his lap. If Julie had normal clothes on they could have passed as a couple. Draya had one more trick up her sleeve, which was, “Show Rodney how flexible you are, Julie. Can you hold one leg straight up for us?” Just as my wife had planned, Julie had forgotten that her shorts were pulled aside and her pussy was on display and looking well exercised. “Thanks. I’m done. I will put my cameras away and everyone can relax.”

It shocked me that Julie continued to sit on Rodney’s lap, talking about things from the past. We finally left about twenty minutes later. Julie changed into her casual clothes in her car. My wife said she wanted to ride with Julie to make sure she is okay with all that just happened. The three of us still had an evening ahead of us.

Draya said I should turn my phone back on. “As long as Julie is okay with it, I have plenty of photos she can send Chris that don’t show you at all.”

I hugged my wife. “You know how much I love you, right? It just feels strange saying it right after you arranged for me to fuck Julie.”

She laughed and nodded. “I’m starting to enjoy this as much as you. If Julie doesn’t mind, I want to ask Rodney to tell his friends what happened. He can start the rumors.”

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments