Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris Takes A Stand

"Chris makes a discovery and tells Julie what to do."

37
4 Comments 4
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

How did we not see the effect we had on Julie before she lost her inhibitions? My wife arranged to have a stranger watch our sexual encounter in a cheap motel. Rodney turned out not to be a stranger to Julie, but a family friend who had a thing for Julie from years ago. Julie was pleased to see him. The only way I could rationalize her behavior was that we had already put her in a state of sexual activity, so her guard was down. When Rodney offered her the money my wife gave him to help us out, Julie accepted it and started giving him a blowjob.

Later, Julie, my wife, and I agreed on a few photos and got Julie to send them to Chris. They included a few showing Julie getting out of her car to enter the cheap motel, looking like a hooker. There were a few of her with Rodney, both sucking and fucking him. We also included one of her upside down, deep throating me, and the one we had planned from the start with just Julie’s face covered in my cum. Chris was thrilled to have the photos and mentioned them every time we spoke.

A few days later, Chris and I had some time at his place without Julie. Chris pulled out prints of Julie’s photos. He had printed full page images and laminated them. Chris said, “I’ve been cumming on her every day.”

That surprised me. “Really? I thought you had a cage.”

“If I hold a vibrator against the cage, it does the job. It turns out that you don’t need an erection to cum.” What he wanted took him a while to articulate, but he wanted both of us to masturbate to photos of his wife. There was one photo that wasn’t from our sessions, which was just a standard portrait of Julie. She looked really beautiful, with her hair a little different from usual. Chris asked if I would cum on that one.

His favorite of the images was the one with Julie upside down and my cock down her throat. Chris put that in front of him, while the others were spread over the coffee table. It felt wrong that I still hadn’t told him I was the guy fucking her, but Chris was keen for me to join him in this. He was giving himself extra time by not always keeping the vibrator against the cage. He wanted me to cum first.

I shot my load at the image of Julie and it splattered across the lamination. Chris had been watching me closely, more than holding the vibrator against his cage, but he came soon after me. He took a photo of my cum on the image and thanked me for doing it. He cleaned up, washing the photos in the kitchen sink and wiping down the table. After that session, we got back to our usual hanging out, watching TV, and talking about trivial things.

On a Tuesday afternoon, I got a call while I was at work. Chris said he was tired of Julie always cooking vegetarian meals. Did I want to come over for a steak dinner? Of course, I did.

It was just the three of us. Draya wanted to take the boys to see her parents. Chris cooked the steaks outside on the barbecue. Julie made a selection of salad and side dishes, abstaining from the meat herself. She rolled her eyes as Chris exaggerated his enjoyment of the meat.

After dinner, Chris said he would clear up. Julie had some things to do and went upstairs while I helped Chris. The kitchen was clean and we both sat down on the sofa in the living room.

Julie came back down a few minutes later. “Wow,” my mouth dropped open at the sight of Julie wearing stockings and a garter belt, those translucent, stripper heels and nothing else.

Chris said, “I met a friendly guy the other day. His name is Rodney.” Oh, shit. Rodney was the guy at the motel. “Rodney told me that he recently had the best day of his life when he lost his virginity to my wife. He also described the couple with her that day.”

Julie stood waiting, allowing both of us to admire her.

Chris finally continued, “It only seems fair, since she has given you numerous blowjobs that I get to watch her give one.” He waved Julie over.

Julie walked over to me, not Chris, and knelt. She reached for my shorts and I let her undo my belt and pull them down. Chris only had eyes for Julie, as she raised my dick up and licked it.

Both of us watched Julie suck my dick. Normally, Julie spends a lot of time looking at me when she gives a blowjob. This time, she watched Chris more than me. It was good. If they bond this way, it would improve things for all of us. I let my head drop back and closed my eyes for a few minutes while Julie did wonders with her tongue.

Hearing Chris tell Julie to hold still brought me around. I looked down to see her face turned part way towards Chris. He got her to turn more and pushed her head sideways. This caused her cheek to protrude, since my dick was stiff and poked her cheek out from the inside.

Chris leaned in and kissed her. He only kissed her cheek, but I felt pressure on my dick. I put a hand on each of their heads. “Why don’t you both do it?” I pulled Julie back just enough for my cock to slide out of her mouth. Julie and Chris half kissed, while my dick slid between their mouths. It was a joy to see everything going so well.

Chris stopped and said, “Slut.” His tone wasn’t clear to me. I could not work out if it was meant to be seductive, degrading, or something else.

“What?” Julie sounded as confused as me.

“I called you a slut,” he said with a big grin. “Now, get back to work, cocksucker. I want to prepare your slutty pussy for a workout.” He pushed Julie towards my cock, which she took in her mouth again. Chris got down on the floor and wormed his way under Julie. He told her to spread her legs to lower her pussy to his face.

Julie began to watch me again, more like I was used to. Occasionally, she stopped to moan as a result of Chris working his tongue into her pussy. Watching Julie was more arousing with Chris telling her to do it. I brushed her hair away from her mouth and caressed her cheek. Her eyes showed a smile, despite her full mouth being unable to complete it.

Chris did not take too long before asking Julie to move. She must have known what he wanted in advance, because Julie sat on the floor beside him and then leaned back over his chest. Chris got Julie turned the same way as himself, both on their backs, with Julie on top.

“Come around to the other side, Ray,” he instructed. I went along with his plan. Standing beside them, Chris got Julie to raise her legs. Once he could reach them, he pulled her legs up near her chest. I could see both of them looking up at me. Chris’ eyes were only visible through a narrow gap between Julie’s neck and her calf. “How does my wife’s pussy look?”

My answer was more about what I was itching to do. “It looks wet and ready to fuck.”

Almost impatiently, Chris asked, “Then what are you waiting for? Fuck my wife.”

Leaning over Julie to fuck her was normally easy. Doing that when she is on top of Chris was more challenging. Julie was up higher, plus I had to avoid Chris’ legs and hips, since Julie was up on his chest a little. Julie moaned gently as I entered her. I locked my elbows and held myself a few inches above her and began to thrust.

Both of them were looking up at me. Chris was watching out of curiosity. Julie’s eyes said, ‘Take me.’

As I got going, Chris encouraged me to fuck harder. After asking if he was sure, he said, “Fuck her like it’s an olympic sport. You will be judged on force of impact, hits per minute, body slapping volume and the vulgarity of Julie’s moans.”

With some adjustment of my feet I managed a little more control over my movements. I could fuck Julie harder. She moaned much like she usually does. Then, I noticed Chris was grunting. When my pelvis hit Julie’s it made her moan and Chris grunt. I was fucking both of them.

Chris asked Julie if she was enjoying it. She said, “Yes, but could I move my legs?” Chris still held both of her legs, but let go at her request. Julie asked me to lift my arms and let her get her legs out from between us. Before I got going again, Chris asked her to tell me how much she likes it.

Julie blushed. I knew she felt shy at being asked to say what she wants. I kissed her with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes to find Chris looking up at me with a grin. He and I looked at each other as I pulled back my pelvis and thrust into his wife.

I raised my head to look at Julie. She was holding her legs straight out to the side. How the hell does she do that? I told her, “Fucking you is the most fun I’ve ever had.”

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

“Oh,” Julie cooed. “Thank you.” She giggled because ‘you’ was much louder than she intended since my thrust forced more air from her lungs.

Chris whispered in her ear, “Tell him how you want him.”

“I want you deep inside me, Ray. Fuck me fast and hard.” As I got going again, Julie moaned. I told her I liked how she moaned. With more coaxing from her husband, Julie said, “Harder. Fuck me harder, Ray. Make me cum.”

I wasn’t sure if Julie had an orgasm, but I was about to burst. I asked her where I should cum. Chris answered with, “Deep in her pussy. Plant your seed in her womb.”

Julie’s eyes opened wide after hearing this, but she continued to grunt and moan in a satisfied manner. My face contorted with pleasure while my balls unloaded into her. Panting from the effort, I moved to lie on the floor beside them. “Wow. That was awesome.”

Chris got Julie to sit on the sofa with her legs spread. He was glued to her, sitting close and watching her pussy. It did not take long before a white trickle of cum oozed out of her. He sighed, “Damn it. I hate the taste of cum.” The declaration was understandable, but made no sense. It became clear a second later when Chris leaned into Julie, lapping at her pussy like a thirsty dog.

This was the first time I saw Chris and Julie do anything sexual together. He devoured her pussy and Julie was on cloud nine. At one point, Julie looked at Chris like she could not believe he was doing it. She caught my eye and then looked at my cock. She raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes up like she was delirious. I think she was trying to indicate appreciation for what we have done. By the time Chris finished, Julie had a delightful orgasm and there was no sign of cum on her.

We all relaxed in silence for a couple minutes. Chris turned around, sitting on the floor in front of Julie with her ankles crossed in front of his chest. The silence was broken by Julie asking if anyone wanted coffee. Chris kissed her leg before she got up. While she was in the kitchen, I thanked Chris for sharing her with me.

Chris smiled. “Thanks for fucking her. I think next time I want to watch her pussy up close.”

Knowing he was keen for a next time was reassuring. We did not say much before Julie returned. She brought us mugs still wearing nothing but her heels and stockings. She looked really slutty and her pussy was very wet. She sat next to Chris and I watched them both from an armchair.

“This is supposed to be exciting for all of us,” Chris began. “If anyone wants me to keep this cage on, there are some requirements for that.”

Julie and I looked at each other guiltily. Julie quietly said, “Sorry.”

Chris put his hand on Julie’s knee. He stated his case, “Ray, you are welcome to fuck my wife as often as you can persuade her.” He turned to Julie, “Julie, my loving wife, I want you to experience as much sexual pleasure as you can handle.”

“What do you mean by that?” Julie asked, wide eyed.

Chris pulled her closer for a kiss. “If it was up to me, I would love to watch you have sex twice a day. Occasionally, you would spend an entire day fucking and then resting so you can do it again.” Julie looked scared by the prospect. “Don’t worry. I know it’s unrealistic. What I do expect is to watch you having sex at least once a week.”

Once a week was not a problem, but Julie was worried about rigid enforcement. “What if I don’t feel well?”

Chris took her question calmly, “Can you make up for it with more when you feel better?” She could. “Good. And separately from proper sex, it would be great if sometimes when Ray visits you could give him a blowjob. You seem to like swallowing his cum, after all.”

“What do I get out of this?” Julie asked in a lightly joking tone.

Again, Chris was ready with an answer. “Hopefully, a lot of orgasms. But you can have my tongue between your legs anytime you want.” Then he added, “As long as the location and situation are legal. I’m not doing it in the street at lunchtime.”

“Oh, Ray, I want my own copy of all the photos and videos you have of my wife.” That was the Chris I knew. I didn’t think Draya would have an objection to that and agreed to share them.

Chris had a few more things to say. “Julie, as my ‘slut wife’ you are allowed to have sex with anyone you want. I just want to know about it, every encounter. I also want to know in advance, unless you’re with Ray. You can be spontaneous with Ray and let me know later. That’s mostly because I want to know you are safe.”

“I have also made plans for this weekend. So, in contrast to my general request for you to behave in a highly promiscuous manner, I don’t want you to have sex with Ray this Friday or Saturday.”

Both Julie and I asked, “Why not?”

“You have a date on Saturday night with Rodney.” He ignored the surprise on Julie’s face and continued. “I don’t want you to have sex on Friday so you will have energy for it after your date with Rodney. I will drive you both to dinner and bring you back here. You will be on your own while you eat, but I’ll be here afterwards. Anything you do down here I might watch. If you go to our bedroom you can have privacy. I told Rodney he can sleep with you and I will take him home after breakfast.”

“What? Sleep with me? Like, all night?” Julie was upset.

“You already had sex with him. He lost his virginity to you and you let him cum in your pussy.”

Flustered, she said, “Yeah, so?”

“The man adores you, and has for years. His first time was very quick. You already gave yourself to him once. Why can’t you let him have a little time to really enjoy being with you? Let him see your hair when it’s not perfect, to remind him that he got to share some intimate time with you. The pleasure, while it feels great, is difficult to remember with clarity. If he sees your face, sleeping next to him, or waking up with disheveled hair, that will be more memorable than the pleasure.”

Julie hugged Chris without saying a word. I believe she was uncharacteristically insightful, realizing that Chris had just described his own feelings for her and what is meaningful to him.

The time came for me to go. Chris came out to the car with me. I said, “Sorry we kept it a secret so long. It began with Julie being scared to tell you, then became like a game.”

“That’s okay. It gave me a mix of nerves and some intense arousal. Plus, it reminded me how much I love Julie.”

I asked, “Is the date with Rodney meant as a punishment?”

“No way,” Chris laughed at the idea. “I hope you like him. I want Rodney to become our friend. For an occasional treat, I am looking forward to watching Julie please both of you at once. Don’t you think she will look hot with a dick in each hand?”

“She definitely would,” I agreed heartily. “So, you’re not mad at me?”

“Maybe a little, but I’ll get over it.”

So, something did bother him. “Anything I can do to make it up to you?”

A thoughtful expression suggested I give him time. A hint of a smile appeared, and then grew until Chris had an uncontrollable grin. “A while ago, Julie claimed she had the best orgasm of her life. She was still in a great mood the next day. Was that true?”

“Yeah, it was sort of an accident.” Chris put a hand out to stop my explanation.

He asked me, “Can you do it again?”

“I think so.”

“Let me see you please my wife more than I ever did.” Chris was really excited by this idea.

“You don’t want to know how it happened?”

“Not until I see it.”

“In that case, you’ll want to wait until you watch the video of it.”

Chris’ eyes nearly popped out. “You got a video of that?” I nodded to confirm it. “Don’t give me that one until I’ve seen you do it in person. Maybe we can watch it together when it’s the wrong time of the month for Julie.”

There was one thing I still wanted to know. “So, why did you lick her out after I fucked her? I thought you wouldn’t like that.”

“That was a bit of a surprise to me, too,” he confessed. “I was so turned on by her fucking someone else that my dick was aching to get hard in the cage. Somehow, not being able to get hard seems to make me even hornier. Julie looked so hot when your cum started to run that I wanted to make sure she knew I approved. Licking her out was the most convincing thing I could think of.”

Chris shook his shoulders like he had a chill going up his back. “You’re right though. The cum was gross, which is why I took so long. I stayed on her until all I tasted was pussy.”

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments