Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend The Cuckold - Getting Started

"Ray takes the first steps towards fucking his best friend's wife."

68
13 Comments 13
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

The unexpected help and encouragement from my wife was critical in turning my best friend into a cuckold. The blame lies primarily with Chris himself. His wife, Julie, never interested me sexually until Chris put those thoughts in my mind.

At a social gathering, Chris sidled over and said, “Wouldn’t it be hot if you banged Julie out here in front of everyone?” His biggest fantasy was to watch his wife having sex with someone else. He said this to me, quietly, at a barbecue with six other couples and their families. They were all close friends.

A couple beers are all it takes for Chris’ to go down that route. “Not right now,” I replied. His beer-addled mind required an explanation. “A toddler, three under ten, and a teenager don’t make an acceptable audience. Besides, Adam seems to be struggling with puberty without any help from us. The way he always takes photos of Julie and Olivia, I bet his mind would explode.”

Conceding my point, Chris’s train of thought was only marginally redirected. “Adam takes photos of everyone.”

While that was true, it was not the whole picture. Adam had taken a few that afternoon, including one of me and my wife, Draya. “Can you recall Adam taking photos at the little league game yesterday?” Half of the same group were at the game. I knew Adam was not concerned about photos that day.

“No,” he admitted.

“Do you remember what you wore?”

“Shorts and a T-shirt.”

I was impressed he could remember, “What about Julie?” Chris shrugged. “Julie wore jeans and that frilly pink top.” He was slow because he was focused on his stuff, not the big picture. “So, tonight Julie is wearing a short dress. And even though we are out in the yard, she wore wedge heels to show off her legs. Adam is taking photos of everyone so that no one objects when he takes a photo of Julie. He probably took more than a dozen photos of her this afternoon. Olivia is somewhere else with her boyfriend, or Adam would be looking for opportunities to take photos of her as well. Sometimes he tries to get one of Draya’s cleavage, but the opportunities are rare by comparison. I bet you my next paycheck that Adam jacks off to photos of Julie before he goes to bed tonight.”

“That’s hot,” Chris said. I smacked him with the back of my hand.

In high school, Chris was more of an acquaintance. We became best friends at college, sharing an apartment which continued for several years after graduating. The catalyst that changed everything was watching porn together. We discussed our likes and dislikes openly. After watching videos together and masturbating, Chris declared that women had more fun when it came to oral sex. That minor aside stuck in my mind.

The women Chris dated were always the respectable type, yet he shared his fantasies of having a girlfriend who behaved like a slut. He claimed he would enjoy dating a pornstar, though he had yet to meet one or even have a conversation with a stripper. The breakthrough occurred when Chris was between girlfriends and we were watching porn. I playfully brought up his theory about oral sex. To my surprise, after some encouragement, Chris gave me a blowjob.

As scientific studies go, it was a complete success. After performing oral sex for men and women, he concluded that it was more fun sucking cock. It could not have been a better result for me. Suddenly, I did not need to date anyone to get a blowjob and Chris was good at it.

While Chris was dating someone he was not inclined to mess around with me, although we still watched porn occasionally. This perk made me much less sympathetic when he had a breakup, since it only took a few drinks to get him in the mood to give me head. He preferred not to leave a mess, so I always got to cum in his mouth. That never ceased to amaze me since he intensely disliked the taste and had to spit it out quickly.

It struck me with a great sense of loss when Chris and Julie announced their engagement. Of course, I was happy for them. It just marked the end of a chapter I knew I would miss.

Before they got married, Chris already had fantasies about Julie and me. When Julie became his wife, I expected his slut fantasies to stop. They did for a while. When they returned, they were less general and more specifically directed toward me. Chris would make up elaborate scenarios in which I had sex with her.

As much as I would be delighted to have sex with Julie, she is not my type and frequently drives me nuts. Physically, Julie is too skinny for me. I describe her shape as being on the slim side of athletic. And she has no chest. Apart from physical attributes, she reinforces too many female stereotypes for my liking, the worst being that she frequently reinforces the stereotype of blondes being dumb. She isn’t stupid, but sometimes comes out with bizarre comments. My biggest complaint is her penchant for anything pink. Most of her wardrobe is pink. She has other things, but the days I see her not wearing pink are rare and I wish she preferred any color. As a woman who wears little makeup, the decision to nearly always wear pink lipstick, in my opinion, does not compliment her appearance.

It was Julie who introduced me to Draya. For that, I am forever thankful. They were friends from early childhood. The curly-haired, curvy, brunette was more of a quiet thinker compared to Julie’s constant talking. Draya and I got married two years after Chris and Julie and the four of us spent a lot of time together.

It amused me when Chris talked about me fucking Julie. He came out with some new scenarios after he discovered a website where people share details of dominant and submissive roles in sex. Chris decided this was how Julie would get started. She just needed to meet the right dominant man to persuade her. Sometimes his graphic descriptions got me horny, and I knew Draya would not be in the mood later. On one of those occasions, it got me aroused enough to challenge him. I said, “If you really want me to fuck your wife, show me by sucking my dick right now.” That was the first time Chris gave me a blowjob since he and Julie started dating.

There were obvious obstacles to having sex with Julie. Draya was fairly open to some experimental things like using toys or having sex outdoors, but we never seriously considered a threesome. In the unlikely event an opportunity would arise, I began to slowly work the idea into Draya’s mind. It was very slow, over a few years.

One thing that pleased me about my wife was that she had no interest in other men. Regarding another woman joining us, Draya said it would have to be clear that she came first and she could reject anything the other woman wanted to do. It struck me that perhaps my wife could be the one to dominate Julie as Chris imagined.

Three years into our marriage, kids came along. With two small boys, two years apart, I endured several years with an impaired sex life at home. That turned out to be an ideal time to have a friend like Chris. We spent the occasional evening discussing fantasies about Julie, and it was easy for me to get Chris worked up enough to give me a blowjob.

Julie always said she did not want to have kids, so she and Chris had more freedom than Draya and me. Julie taught fourth grade, so she had her hands full with everyone else’s kids five days a week.

Eventually, I shared the idea with Draya. To avoid making her instantly defensive, I told her Chris fantasized about Julie with other guys and that he often thought about her with me. Draya asked if I encouraged this idea and it was difficult to avoid any blame. I deflected a bit and brought up Chris’ idea of another guy dominating her. I pointed out that it was not my style and then asked her, “Would you like to tell Julie when and how to have sex, and who to have it with?” My wife was unexpectedly amused by the concept. The seed was planted, so I let it grow for a few weeks.

We had a rare evening alone while the boys stayed with friends. Draya and I had great sex after dinner and then settled down for the evening. Since she was in a good mood I asked if she would enjoy telling Julie to lick her pussy. When she asked what I got out of that I admitted I would like to take Julie from behind at the same time. Draya was mildly amused, but was not so keen to do that in front of Chris. What she did not understand was that Chris would be so thrilled if that happened that he would happily wait in another room. Draya found this difficult to believe. I suggested she and Julie could try it on their own without either of us guys taking part. After some nagging, Draya said she would try to find a time to bring it up with Julie.

Days passed, then weeks. Progress came on a weekend away. The six of us were staying at a Holiday Inn in Kansas City. We planned to get room service because the kids wanted Mcdonald's. Chris and I took the boys to McDonalds, leaving the girls at the hotel. We got back to an empty room. A note informed us that the girls had gone to use the swimming pool and would be back shortly. They indicated their menu choices so we ordered room service.

The girls were in a good mood when they returned. They showered and changed together in Chris and Julie’s room. When we got a chance to speak privately, Draya told me that she fingered Julie and gave her an orgasm in the hot tub. In the bathroom, Julie got a quick taste of pussy in the shower, just a sample of what she could do properly on another occasion.

My wife had more patience than me. Weeks passed before she arranged time alone with Julie. They met while I was out with the kids, and Draya said she really enjoyed having an orgasm from Julie’s oral efforts. She was in such a good mood that she offered me a titty fuck and blowjob without me asking.

Draya waited until another time they exchanged oral pleasures with each other before she took the next step. As she described it, my wife asked Julie, “Do you like giving blowjobs? Does Chris ask for it often?” When Julie admitted that she gave far fewer than Chris would like, but that she thought she did a decent job of it, Draya asked the real question. “Ray always wished he could have two women give him a blowjob together. I’ve been too scared to bring anyone else into our bedroom. But, I trust you. Would you be interested?”

It was amazing. She made it sound like a favor to her instead of me wishing I could bone my friend’s wife. “What did she say?” Draya was holding back now, enjoying my reaction.

“After her jaw nearly hit the floor, I told her you aren’t that big.” She hugged me. “I told her to think about it. She said, ‘ok.’ That’s how we left it.”

“Should I tell Chris?” I asked.

“No,” Draya answered quickly and firmly. “Let Julie think on her own. Wait until I hear from Julie before you say anything to Chris.”

Not long after, my wife told me they had a plan. She and Julie planned to go to the mall that Thursday evening, but I was not allowed to do anything with Chris. They were not actually going out, but were planning to give me a blowjob together. The fantasy was coming true. Shopping was just a lie, to keep it secret from Chris. She said Julie was very nervous and could back out at any point, so I was not to be pushy or appear too eager.

Thursday could not come quickly enough. I practically skipped to my car after work. I was so excited that the boys knew something was up. Luckily, they had a scout meeting so they would be out of the house.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

Draya took the boys to the scout hut and then picked up Julie. They arrived about twenty minutes later. My ears were keenly waiting to hear the car return, and I greeted them as they came inside. Something about Julie looked different. We gave each other a slightly awkward hug. Clearly, Julie was nervous.

Our hug reminded me that Julie is too thin. My arms reach too far around her and you can feel too much of her bones. She lacks good padding. A bob cut is not my thing. Looking straight at her face, the style is fine. Her blonde hair gently curves down to her jawline. From the side, it looks wrong to me. I don’t like the back being short while the front is long.

That night she looked better than usual, which I put down to my frame of mind. So, I tried not to dwell on hair and look down. Her bust is small; Chris informed me she wears a 34B. She also has an odd habit of wearing heels with everything, including jeans, which normally seemed strange to me. Julie likes them for the added height, since she is only 5’ 2”. On this occasion, her skin-tight, navy blue jeans with red heels made me want to fuck her.

“Let me get you a drink,” Draya said. She gave me a stern look, which I took to mean that I should let her do the talking. We don’t drink much, but usually have some wine available. Draya poured a glass for Julie and then pulled out the whiskey. She poured a shot of whiskey and handed it to Julie. “Take this first, for medicinal purposes, obviously.” Julie downed it, made a face as the whiskey warmed her throat, and handed the glass back with a cringing look on her face. My wife handed her the wine glass, “You can drink this normally.”

Watching Julie drink her wine, I finally spotted the change. No pink lipstick. Her lips were red, just like her shoes. My wife was guiding everything. A couple weeks earlier Draya had taken a photo of Julie and edited it on her computer. She just made it so she could change the color of her lips and asked me what I liked best. Draya showed me a range, including green, yellow and blue lips as well as more standard colors. What I thought looked good on Julie were a dark red or a brighter one, the latter, which my wife called hooker red, is what she got Julie to wear that night. My wife is awesome.

The girls sat at the breakfast bar and started a conversation about a friend of theirs. It was a deliberate attempt by my wife to distract Julie from the plans that brought us together. I tried to read the paper, but could not concentrate. Julie began to relax after a while, and I was not sure if it was the conversation or the alcohol. Then, without warning, I looked over and saw my wife kissing Julie on the lips. It was arousing to watch. While they kissed, Draya put her hand on Julie’s thigh and moved it up between her legs. Julie spread her legs a little to let my wife rub her.

Julie began to whimper, in a nice way. It sounded cute. I watched the ladies kiss for a couple minutes before my wife asked Julie, “Would you like to kiss Ray?”

Everything was happening as my wife said it would. They stood up and Draya pulled me in close for a three-way hug. She kissed me briefly. Then she turned and kissed Julie. That was longer, with tongues. Then Draya gave me an equally wet kiss. “Now, you two,” she said and waited.

It felt a little awkward to me, and must have for Julie as well. We looked at each other for a brief moment. My eyes dropped to her lips. Red was so much better. I leaned in and Julie raised her chin up to reach me. Soft, warm lips were nice. Her tongue was out from the start. Draya must have got her in the mood for it. My mind was overly analytical. I told myself, Just kiss her.

While I kissed Julie, my wife took my hand and guided me to Julie’s pussy. They were not normal jeans. The fabric was so thin I felt heat from Julie’s pussy as soon as I touched her. When I put my fingers between her legs I pushed up and felt her flesh move in response. Julie moaned into my mouth. It was thrilling to touch a woman other than my wife this way.

Making Julie moan was easy. A little attention to her pussy went a long way. We stopped kissing because Julie was panting, but I did not stop rubbing her. She kept her eyes on me. The intensity of her gaze was unusually focused for Julie. Being able to please her so easily boosted my confidence considerably.

Meanwhile, my wife pulled my pants down and had my semi-hard cock in her hand. “Could I interrupt you two?” Draya successfully drew us from the trance that held us. She pulled my hand away from Julie and said, “Why don’t you join me, Julie?”

My wife squatted, drawing Julie’s gaze down. Julie covered her mouth with one hand as if shocked to see my cock. Draya told her, “Stop feigning surprise, Julie. You knew this was the plan. Come join me.”

Gentle words coaxed Julie down to Draya’s level. I never had two women kneel in front of me. It was a beautiful sight. Draya asked Julie to copy her and licked the side of my cock. “Let’s do it at the same time,” she encouraged. My wife’s tongue licked the right side of my cock and Julie licked the left. My cock twitched as it grew stiffer.

Draya got Julie started by doing it together. After licking my cock together, Draya went down on me. She took my whole length, which she doesn’t often do, and then pointed my dick toward Julie’s mouth. She had to coax Julie again, but it happened. My best friend’s wife took my whole cock in her mouth.

I would have shouted for joy if Draya had not warned me to stay calm. She described Julie as being in a suggestable, but fragile state, and I should avoid going overboard in my reactions. So, it was only in my mind that I shouted, Chris, your wife is sucking my dick! In the physical world, I just grunted a couple times and brushed Julie’s hair away from her face.

Julie never looked so sexy. My mind had shifted to Chris’ way of thinking. Julie looked hot because she had my dick in her mouth, and that bright red lipstick added to it. It was almost disappointing when my wife took another turn.

After a couple minutes Draya said, “I’ll leave you to it.” She pulled a chair over from the dining table and watched us from a few feet away. I wasn’t sure if Julie noticed that Draya started recording a video.

A euphoric haze dulled my mind over the next few minutes. Physical pleasure aside, I was overwhelmed to watch my best friends’ wife suck my dick. Julie looked up several times and always blushed when she met my eye. I smiled back. Staring at Julie had never been so joyous. The time felt right to be complimentary, as Draya recommended. I held her face with both hands and gently pushed her back as I leaned down. Only inches apart, Julie looked straight up at me. “You are a very beautiful woman, Julie.” She began to blush again as we kissed. It was sloppy because her mouth was so wet, but I liked it. I stopped kissing and told her, “I love your lips. They are so seductive.” I looked at her mouth and put one finger on her lips as I stood up straight again.

With my dick standing proud, Julie grabbed it and resumed the blowjob. Julie sucked me for at least another ten minutes. Draya wanted me to give her plenty of notice before I came, which I did.

“Julie?” My wife asked in an unusually timid voice.

She stopped sucking me, but kept a hand firmly on my cock. “Yes?”

“Could you do me a really, really, really big favor?”

“Of course,” Julie answered confidently.

“Thanks,” Draya sounded relieved, “Ray always wanted to cum in my mouth, but I could never convince myself to let him. I can’t tell you how grateful I am. No doubt, you’ll be able to tell by Ray’s reaction how much he likes it.”

The look on Julie’s face was priceless. I was so glad Draya was recording this. After a brief stunned silence, Julie lacked all confidence when she said, “Okay.” When she looked up at me and took my cock back in her mouth she looked scared. To her credit, she soon got into it with determination.

It was my turn to grunt. Knowing how close I was, Draya said, “Look into Julie’s eyes when you cum. She’s doing this to please you.” That was her way to get Julie to watch me without telling Julie what to do. We each focused on the other.

Just my head was in Julie’s mouth and she was stroking me with her hand when I came. There was a delay between the first spurts of cum and Julie’s frown. The more cum that landed on her tongue, the more her eyebrows pulled together. By the time I finished, Julie had scrunched her eyes shut.

The full load was in Julie’s mouth. Chris had never done it, and I have. What a victory. Julie eventually let me slip out of her mouth. My wife came over and knelt to get a closer look. “Can you show me his cum?”

“Whaa?” Julie couldn’t quite talk with a mouthful of cum. She did open her mouth and turn to Draya as she recorded it.

“That is so sexy, Julie. Can you swallow?” My devious wife was still working to get Julie to do more. Julie’s face changed again, with raised eyebrows this time. Perhaps she could not believe what my wife asked her to do. Despite the visible anguish, Julie closed her mouth and swallowed. It looked like two or three swallows and then she showed us her mouth again. No more cum.

I was on cloud nine. A woman swallowed my cum. My heart was beating hard and my thighs kept shaking. I don’t normally stand up for a blowjob, which may have contributed to the shaking. Julie stood up and I hugged her. Pulling her in tight, my dick pressed against her pussy. Too bad she still had her jeans on. My enthusiastic embrace was enough to make even Julie’s small bust obvious when pressed against my chest. Her head was next to mine. I said, “That was the most exciting blowjob of my life. Thanks.”

Julie gave me a gentle squeeze. “My pleasure, Ray.”

“I hope we can do this again.” I released her because I wanted to see her face to gauge her reaction. She was probably starting to feel guilty already, because she did not fully understand how much Chris wanted this to happen.

“We’ll see,” was all she could say.

“Of course, we will,” my wife interjected. “Julie and I can ‘go shopping’ every Thursday.” She joined us, making it a group hug. “Julie, I am confident that you have thrilled my husband more than I have in recent years. So, I hope you will do that again for me as well as him.”

“What did I do that was so great?” Julie was easily distracted by Draya’s comments.

Draya took Julie’s hand. “Julie, guys always wonder what sex with other women is like. Ray wanted a blowjob from you since before we got married. He won’t forget this.”

“Now, how about another glass of wine? I hear it goes well with cum.”

Julie drank her second glass of wine much faster than the first. Draya said it would only be fair for Julie to find out how good I am with my tongue. Julie declined, admitting she was a little overwhelmed. I sensed she might feel more comfortable if I was not right beside her. My dick was still on display. She did not object to my offer to leave the girls alone, so that’s what I did.

Before Draya took her home, I gave Julie a hug and thanked her again.

Later that night, my wife and I watched her video. It got me excited again and we had the most energetic sex we have shared in months.

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments