Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Julie Deserves

"My relationship with my best friend's wife takes a leap forward."

79
9 Comments 9
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

After years of claiming my best friend’s wife was not my type, I found myself obsessing over Julie throughout the day. Those thoughts were not typical, nor were they virtuous. They were almost entirely carnal. Keeping our activities a secret from Chris was not too difficult. Refraining from telling him was the hard part. The thing that stopped me from urging Julie to tell Chris was that we had not gone beyond oral sex. I wanted to fuck her properly, so I don’t have to say I messed around with his wife.

I wanted to tell him, “I fucked your wife.”

“At least you know what she tastes like now.” My wife, Draya, knew it was driving me crazy. She suggested I masturbate to the videos of Julie and me together. While this was not my preferred method of achieving pleasure, I sat on the bed and brought up a video on my iPad. Draya told me to take my time as she left the room.

A minute later, my wife walks in talking on her phone, holding it in front of her mouth instead of up to her ear like a normal person. She hands me one of her wireless earphones. I put that on my right ear and heard Julie’s voice. Draya puts a finger to her lips for me to be quiet and sits on her side of our bed.

Julie told my wife, “I did what you suggested last night.” Draya must have known what that meant, but got Julie to say it. “After we went to bed and Chris fell asleep, I touched myself and thought about Ray.”

“That’s wonderful,” Draya replied, winking at me. “What did you think about? Were you thinking about going all the way next time?”

Julie sounded a little shy at the prospect. “Oh, no, I only recalled what we actually did.” My wife dug for details, watching how it turned me on. “I thought about Ray when he cums.”

My wife feigned shock. “Really? I thought you didn’t like the taste of it.”

“I didn’t. Well, still don’t, not really. I’m not sure how to explain it. There is a look in Ray’s eyes. I can tell he is getting close because of the way he looks at me. It’s like the whole world disappears, and all he can see is me. It makes me feel like I am the most important thing, if only for a moment. It’s almost overwhelming. Do you know what I mean?”

“I think so. You like how he makes you feel, even if you don’t enjoy the taste?”

Julie sighed heavily. “Yeah. I don’t really know why Ray likes cumming in my mouth so much, but if he enjoys it that much, I don’t want to disappoint him by spitting it out. Any cum he gives me, I intend to keep.”

“Ray will be thrilled to hear that, Julie.” She leaned over and slapped my shoulder, excited.

In a panic, Julie objected, “No way! You can’t tell Ray I said that. He’ll think I’m a slut.”

Draya pointed at me, proud that she got Julie to say that so I could hear it. She asked her, “What will make him think you’re a slut?”

“That I want to swallow his cum,” Julie answered, falling into my wife’s trap. As hot as it was to hear any woman say she wants to swallow my cum, the biggest turn-on was the fist pump and the look on my wife’s face for getting Julie to say those words herself.

Draya was starting to gloat. Between the video and hearing their conversation, I shot my load over the screen. Draya got up to get a photo of my messy iPad. She sent it to Julie and told her to look at it.

There was a pause while Julie accessed the message. “Oh, my,” she said. I could picture her in my mind, putting one hand over her mouth, shocked at seeing herself in a video, and then cum on top of it. Julie sounded concerned, “Draya?”

“Yes?”

“Does Ray want me even when I’m not there?” Julie’s question sounded naive to me, reminiscent of teen angst.

My wife nodded as she replied, “Every day, Julie. Last week he kept pestering me for sex. When I got fed up and asked why, he said he couldn’t stop thinking about you and thought sex would help. That was when I told him to use the videos.”

Another brief silence was followed by a whisper, “Wow.”

“I should let you go, Julie. Being the friend I am, I don’t want to carry on deceiving you. Ray’s been listening to this entire conversation.”

“What?” That high-pitched voice chirped in my ear.

“Take care and have fun, slut Julie. We both love you. Bye.” Draya didn’t give Julie a chance to say anything else before she disconnected the call.

After she finished talking to Julie, we discussed our plans again. My wife wanted to understand my desires, and talking about it helped me straighten it out in my own mind. As I have stated before, Julie is not really my type: I’m not generally into blondes, Julie is too skinny, barely has boobs, and sometimes she says things that make me wonder if she engages her brain before she speaks. So, why the hell can’t I stop thinking about banging her? First, because she is Chris’ wife. That makes it an exciting prospect, but the major factor is that Chris is a kinky pervert and wants his Julie to be a slut. That means I have permission. Second, Draya is on board with the whole idea and helped me get this far. All that remains is to convince Julie to go all the way.

“She has only agreed to oral sex. Don’t forget that,” my wife reminded me for the hundredth time. I consoled myself with the thought that most guys never get to see their best friend’s wife naked and help her reach an orgasm. Technically, I have tasted her pussy, albeit from my own fingers. I was looking forward to putting my tongue inside her and making her squeal with delight.

When the day arrived, I was high on anticipation. Cautious to avoid making Julie unnecessarily nervous, I did my best to curb my enthusiasm. Draya brought her over under the usual guise of shopping. The bags Julie carried looked like she really had been shopping. I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

Draya was excited, too, “We had a great chat on the drive over. Julie is prepared to let you lick her pussy.” This caused Julie to blush and look down at the floor to avoid my eyes. “We also agreed that we should document this for Chris, even though Julie hasn’t told him yet.”

This was great news, and I was eager to get started. They had plans to make a video more exciting for Chris, so I had to wait while the girls went upstairs to prepare. Summoning my patience, I sat down to listen to the radio and contemplate what was about to happen. Not being able to tell Chris was simultaneously disappointing and exciting. I wanted him to know, yet being secretive gave the situation a scandalous edge.

Preparations upstairs took a few minutes and then I heard quick footsteps coming down the stairs. Draya walked in briskly smiling ear to ear. “Here, put this on. It’s recording already.”

Our GoPro with the head mount fit securely to my forehead once I got the straps in place. Draya held our main camera and we both waited for Julie to enter the room.

When Julie appeared, I gawked, amazed. Julie wore black stockings and high heels with a garter belt in her favorite pink, but no panties at all. Her pussy was right there for me to see. Julie was no longer coy about showing me her body. The black and pink corset was not typical. It lifted her modest tits, but did not cover them. The pink of her nipples was not as bold as that of her corset and garter, but they were beautifully displayed. To finish it off, a sheer pink scarf was draped over her shoulders.

Julie looked pleased by my speechless state of appreciation. She came closer and spun around to show me her backside as well. She asked in a shy tone, “Would you like to come upstairs, Ray?”

“Absolutely!” There was no question. I started taking off my clothes and had to pull the GoPro out of my shirt when it came off my head. I put it back on before removing my pants. The camera was the only thing I had on. “Lead on, Julie.”

Julie smiled and gave a nervous shrug of her shoulders before turning to leave. She walked slowly up the stairs, and I watched her very closely. Draya went ahead to record us coming up and backed into our bedroom, keeping her camera on Julie and me.

Even my side of the room was tidy, and the bed was made. Julie stopped several feet from the bed and said, “I’d like to kiss you on the lips before you kiss me down there.” We embraced, gently, and I leaned down to kiss her lips. I had to tilt my head to the side to avoid bumping her with the goPro. My cock was beginning to stiffen and brushed against her. The prolonged contact with her tongue made my cock twitch more.

Parting our lips, we lustfully admired each other. A gentle hand on my chest preceded her asking me to stay where I was. Glancing up to the camera on my forehead, she said, “Allow me to present myself to you.” Her hand slid down my chest, belly, and then she squeezed my cock before stepping back. This was part of their video plans for Chris. I remained in place, a few steps from our bed. My wife had moved to the side with her camera while Julie approached the foot of the bed.

Julie turned, sat on the end of the bed, and leaned back on her elbows. She lifted her knees and then straightened her legs, pointing her toes at the ceiling. Her control was impressive. Julie always has sexy legs. Having her pussy on display made her look slutty. Julie slowly parted her legs. She did the splits and let each leg touch down on opposite sides of our bed without needing her hands to steady herself. She did not touch the short bed posts that rose a few inches above the mattress at the foot of our bed until her legs were all the way down.

“That was incredible,” I said, admiring her flexibility. I wanted to tie her in knots and fuck her brains out.

Julie looked at me, with her chin nearly touching chest. “I’m all yours.”

I went to her and knelt, tilting my head down more than necessary, hoping to get a good view of her pussy in the camera. Julie had what I call a slutty pussy, where some of the inner folds of her labia protrude between the outer lips. I put my hands on top of her thighs and slid one above the mound of her pelvis, brushing through the neatly trimmed carpet of blonde hair. She sighed, and I looked up at her. Julie was watching me closely, observing my inspection of her body.

It had been years since I saw a pussy in the flesh that did not belong to my wife, and I took my time becoming familiar with Julie. I leaned closer, breathing in the intoxicating aroma of female sex. I let out my breath, knowing the heat of it would stimulate Julie. She sighed again, her eyebrows twitched. We smiled at each other and then I kissed her pussy.

When I finally used my tongue and licked the length of her slit, Julie cried out a long, “Oh!” She sounded sexy, and I was proud to make her feel good.

I just used my tongue for several minutes, by which time Julie had stopped holding herself up to watch me. She was flat on her back, panting and softly moaning, enjoying the way I pushed my tongue around and into the flesh of her pussy.

Giving Julie such obvious pleasure made me feel more confident. Our increased intimacy also gave me a greater sense of connection with her. Looking up, I saw the pink in her lingerie. It suits her, and in that sense, I liked it.

What’s wrong with me? My job is to pretend to woo her, not fall in love with her. I was reminded of those first steps of intimacy with Draya, years ago. This is Chris’ wife. He wants me to fuck his wife. For my part, I do want to fuck Julie. Boy, do I really want to fuck her.

My focus shifted a little to view Julie as fuckmeat. Using my left hand, I reached down to pull her labia open. Body exploration excited me. As I peeled open her vagina, more of her scent pervaded my nostrils. Feeling her soft flesh between my thumb and fingers reminded me of preparing chicken.

Unlike cooking, where you add herbs or spices; I was extracting the essence of Julie from raw meat with my tongue, and in the process, giving her pleasure. Stretching wide, the tender pink flesh provided the perfect surface for my flattened tongue and which I dragged across her pussy. Julie grunted and reached down, sliding her fingers through my hair. I repeated the process a couple more times and then pulled open the other portion of labia on the plate before me. The more of Julie I ate, the more excited she became.

A more intense flavor was as readily available as a dipping sauce, when I poked my tongue into the dark red hole of her sex. Sampling this brought out a particularly delightful squeal from Julie, and I dipped again. Thinking of her as food was beginning to work for me.

My face was glazed with the essence of Julie and my own saliva. I leaned back to take a look at her again. I held her pussy open like the wings of a butterfly. Seeing her so intimately drove my hormones wild. It amazed me that she could relax with her legs spread. I looked down and saw my semi-erect penis longing for her.

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

She had only agreed to oral, so I went back down on her. Getting my tongue deep inside Julie was easier than with my wife. Draya has a habit of squeezing my head between her thighs, while Julie could not get them any more out of the way. I feasted on Julie, trying every technique I knew and listening for the responses that sounded best.

Arching or twisting her back was how Julie coped with sexual pleasure. Of course, grunts and moans accompanied it. “Oh, yes. Like that, Ray.” Julie squealed with delight. I had playfully pinched her clit and licked it at the same time, while thrusting two fingers deep inside her. I tried rolling her clit between my thumb and finger, keeping my tongue on her, which she liked.

“You like that, Julie?” I asked.

Julie answered enthusiastically. “Fuck me, Ray. That’s wonderful.”

I knew her words were an emphatic expletive, not a request to be taken literally. Her head was tilted way back, turned slightly to one side, and her chest curved up toward the ceiling. I could not see her face, nor could she see mine. My dick was throbbing. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I rose with one hand resting on her pelvic bone. My other hand guided my cock. Julie was so wet and ready that I slid right inside her. Damn, she was tight.

“Oh, Ray!” Julie stiffened in shock, staring wide-eyed at me.

She was not prepared for this, yet here I was, balls deep in her pussy before she knew what happened. It was the most satisfying thrust of my life. My dick was inside my best friend’s wife. Chris and I spent years fantasizing about this moment. I did not want Julie to spoil it by saying we shouldn’t have done it. What could I do?

Copy her sentiment. “Oh, Julie.” I lowered myself onto her and kissed her, putting both hands on her face. We were not moving, in case that made her panic. I could happily wait like that. Julie’s pussy was clinging to my cock tighter than my wife’s did. I sensed a little tension in our kiss and changed strategy. I raised my face and said, “Chris’ fantasy has finally come true.”

There was doubt in her eyes. A confused frown looked up at me. I told her, “Chris wants you to enjoy this. Not just enjoy it. He wants you to be thrilled, elated, and to want more.” I very gently caressed her cheek with my fingertips, pushing a few strands of hair aside. As I did this, I pulled back slowly with my hips. Half my length withdrawn, I pushed back into her just as slowly.

Julie mouthed an, “Oh,” but no sound came out. She was still not convinced. I continued the slow movement a couple more times and then kissed her again. I reached down between our bodies to put a finger on her clit and pushed. Julie gasped. Her legs rose, and I feared she would ask me to stop as she turned away to stop kissing. Instead, she wrapped her legs around me and said, “If you’re sure Chris really wants this.”

That’s more like it. “Mind if I go faster?”

Julie glanced at my wife, who was leaning over the side of the bed with a camera. Draya gave a thumbs up. Looking back at me, Julie turned on her acting face. “I trust you to do what’s best.”

Chris would love to see me pound his wife as hard as possible. I thought it was better to keep it relaxed. She watched me more intensely than I expected as I gradually increased to a steady, sustainable pace. I avoided eye contact for a bit, looking down at Julie’s tits, and lower. I also looked at my wife as she hid behind the camera. Draya moved to let me see her tongue partly out between smiling lips that showed her teeth. She mouthed, ‘Fuck her,’ fully supporting what we were doing.

Looking down at Julie again, she half-smiled up at me. I was glad she was coming around and I smiled back. All those years of fantasy desires, inspired by Chris, formed with new clarity in my mind. I made a promise to Chris that I would fuck Julie if I ever got the chance. The manner of our discussions always left me thinking that I would do it for him. Now that we were here, Chris was merely a justification. My own desire for Julie was far greater than I knew.

My internal method of ensuring Draya has nothing to fear from Julie was to regularly remind myself of the fact. I told myself, I only want you because you’re Chris’ wife. I was not thinking of Julie as an equal, as I do with Draya. I called Julie a dumb blonde and a slut in my mind. As my silent thoughts turned towards Chris, I imagined shouting to him, “Your wife spread her legs like a whore for me!”

I could not recall if Chris had mentioned whether Julie was on the pill recently. She periodically takes a break and Chris uses a condom. I nearly asked Julie if it was safe to cum inside her and then changed my mind. Unless she told me not to, I was going to cum in her. My dark side hoped she was not on the pill.

I should say something to her. Draya would suggest I try to be romantic. Apparently, it would not be helpful to tell Julie, ‘You’re a hot piece of fuckmeat,’ so I kept that thought to myself. I let my body rest a little on hers and spoke softly in her ear. “I always told Chris I would do this for him if I had the chance. I never knew I wanted you so much myself.” I lifted myself again to look in her eyes. We were already having sex, but my words made her blush. “I want to give you the best orgasm possible.”

Bashfully, Julie admitted, “Okay. I’d like that.”

More energy went into it. Julie was still on her back, but when I stood up to fuck her, she opened her legs again. Chris often talked about how much he liked Julie’s legs and he liked to see her legs while they had sex. I took the opportunity to bring them together in front of me. Julie had no trouble keeping her knees straight. I put both legs over my left shoulder, keeping my left hand on her shins. My right hand went around her thighs, close to her hips, so I could pull against her for leverage.

Holding her this way made it easy to fuck her hard. Julie looked up at me with wide eyes and a half smile, her lips slightly parted. The sound of our bodies colliding was exciting, and Julie grunted with nearly every thrust. It was enough to make her modest tits bounce around. Julie formed an ‘O’ with her lips and the repeated, “Ooh,” sounded reminiscent of a monkey. Resisting a laugh as I compared Julie to monkeys gave me a twisted smile, which I hoped did not look sinister.

I closed my eyes and imagined Chris was here, watching us from the side like Draya. He would be so turned on. My role was much more satisfying. In some ways, fucking my best friend’s wife was better than fucking my own wife. I wanted Julie for myself. Again, I marveled at how tight she felt. Julie has not had kids and probably only had sex with Chris.

Several questions came to mind. When was the last time Chris fucked Julie? How many times have they fucked. Am I only the second man to fuck her? Then the most exciting idea struck me. Can I stop Julie from fucking Chris?

Focusing on the woman before me, the look of delight on her face struck me anew. The raw sexual animal in Julie is beautiful. I leaned forward a little. I longed for another kiss but felt increased pressure from her legs on my chest. “Can I kiss you with your legs between us?”

She looked delighted that I wanted to kiss her. She reached up to her ankles, pulled her legs down to her chest, and lifted her head a couple inches higher than her legs. We kissed. Julie eagerly thrust her tongue into my mouth. She let go of her legs to put both hands on my butt, encouraging me to keep fucking her. We were both breathing hard. It was not a display of dignified, genteel love. It was brazen lust, and we both accepted it.

Julie kept moaning in my mouth. Kissing was already difficult. I gave her some space and let her legs out from between us. Julie held her legs up on either side of me as I increased my pace. “Oh, God. I’m nearly there,” she cried. Moments later, Julie was panting and grunting uncontrollably. My elbows were on the bed with my hands behind her shoulders so I could hold her steady as I thrust into her body. She enjoyed the fast pace and forceful nature of our interaction. My ear was a bit closer to her mouth than ideal, given the noise she produced. But, it was worth it.

As her body calmed, the predictable request came. “Stop moving. I’m really sensitive after.”

This was her standard response. I knew it from years of talk with Chris and had witnessed it the previous week myself. This moment was too important to give up now. I made no change to my actions. I half grunted in her ear, “You can’t be serious. I can’t stop now. I need you too much.”

Julie was stunned and made no response for a few seconds. Then, she said, “Oh, fuck.” She hugged me tight with both arms and legs. She continued to squirm and whine while clinging to me. At first, it sounded like mild torture for her. Eventually, her limbs relaxed while continuing to embrace me.

It seemed Julie would not let me up, so I remained on top of her for several minutes. I did not give up. My body was so thrilled to be with her, and in her, that I found endless reserves of energy to carry on. It must have been five or six minutes before Julie began to moan louder again.

The cacophony of sounds she made were laughable, but I was determined to finish the job. I could not believe that Julie sounded so ridiculous. Perhaps I had literally fucked her brains out. They were not normal sex sounds. The thought that I had fucked her stupid turned me on more, and I would cum soon.

Julie wailed, slapped her arms alternately on the bed. She raised her head only to slam it back into the mattress. Grunts were interspersed between drawn-out groans and holding her breath. Several sounds came out that were intended to be words, but failed.

Julie was enjoying a second orgasm. Her ridiculous noises brought me back to thinking of her as a slut. I began to silently chant, “Slut! Slut! Slut!” Audibly, I was simply grunting with my thrusts and breathing heavily.

That was the moment I gripped her shoulders tighter and slammed into her. A louder groan was forced from Julie’s lungs, and then I groaned with her as I held myself deep inside her. My cock tensed and shot my seed into her.

“Can we hold still now?” It was a shaky voice, and I could feel Julie’s thighs shaking against my sides.

“Yes,” I whispered in her ear. I kept the same pressure against her. My cock was still firing. Part of me wanted to get her pregnant. It was the most exhilarating sex of my life. Ironically, I think Chris had a lot to do with that, without being present.

The duration Julie wanted to be held was unclear. Without lifting, I whispered in her ear, “Thanks, Julie. That was the best sex of my life.”

Her arms hugged me tighter. A few seconds later, she whispered back, “Me too.”

Something sounded wrong. I raised my head and saw a tear on her cheek. “What’s wrong?”

“I feel guilty now,” Julie whined. “That was really good.”

Victory was mine. I smiled. “Chris will love you for it.” I kissed her gently. “Shall I pull out now?”

“If you’re quick,” Julie said.

“Wait,” Draya interrupted. She moved closer with the camera. Julie feigned agony that my withdrawal was too slow. Draya remained focused on Julie’s pussy. She asked Julie to do the splits again and recorded my cum draining from her pussy.

It was the best result I could hope for. Draya grabbed my balls and pulled me close. She kissed the head of my cock and then let go. She turned back to concentrate on her camera, easing back to get a full shot of Julie on our bed.

My wife asked me to give them privacy while Julie dressed. I handed her the GoPro and went downstairs. On my way, I heard Julie ask if she should shower. My wife told her to embrace her inner slut and let her panties catch all the cum still in her.

I was still naked when they came down. Julie was a little uneasy, perhaps because of how far things went in the bedroom. I told her it was great and reminded her that Chris would be thrilled when she decides to tell him. Julie allowed me to give her a hug and kiss before Draya took her home.

Draya was buzzing when she got home with the boys. She was in such a good mood she let them stay up late watching tv. In the kitchen, away from the boys, my wife told me about the drive home with Julie.

Julie always asks Chris to be gentle. After years of marriage, she never had energetic, hard-pounding sex and could not stop talking about how great it was. Draya also said Julie never knew she could have multiple orgasms in such a short time.

It started to make sense that Chris always likes rougher sex in porn. He never gets to do it. That made me really want to fuck Julie hard right in front of him. Damn, I want her, and I want her in ways he can’t have her.

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments