Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kat's Kitty Part 3, The Hypnotic Session

"Part 3 of the journey of a submissive."

5
1 Comment 1
373 Views 373
2.8k words 2.8k words

Kat was anxious. She knew she was taking a risk, but then again, she had nothing to lose except perhaps a little pride. It had been two months since she had visited Michael at the Ritz-Carlton. The needy girl thought about him constantly and obsessively every day. Their two interludes eclipsed all the other sexual encounters in her life. She wanted to see him again, but like the first meeting on the plane, the pair had separated at the hotel without Michael asking for or giving any method of reconnecting. She had to assume that he wanted it that way, that the two trysts were quick affairs that were insignificant to him.

But Kat desperately wanted more. Her sex life had the appeal of dead fish; the vanilla lovers of her "regular life" left her feeling empty and unfulfilled. The only orgasms she had had recently were from her fingers frantically digging into her clit with Michael in her head. She needed to feel his power and authority over her. She needed to submit to him again.

She had one small hope, a remote possibility still open to her. When Michael went into the bathroom at the hotel room, Kat had taken one of his business cards out of the platinum case he left on the nightstand by the bed. His cell number was at the bottom, under his office phone. Kat had often wanted to call but resisted the temptation out of fear. But over time, her need grew stronger. After downing three glasses of wine on a lonely Saturday afternoon,  Katerina punched the numbers into her cell phone and pressed the send button.

"Hello."

Kat struggled to speak, but she froze when she heard his voice, leaving the sound of silence on his speaker.

"Hello?"

With the window of opportunity shrinking fast, the desperate woman let out a subconscious utterance that echoed her first words to Michael on the plane a year and a half earlier.

"Daddy?"

There was another pause as Kat recoiled.

"Kat."

"Oh, god. Yes, Sir, it's me."

"How did you get my cell number?"

"Sir, I ... I ..."

"You took a business card from my case when I was out of the room, didn't you?"

"Yes. Yes, Sir. I did, yes Sir, I did that."

"You're a naughty little girl, Kat."

"Yes. Yes, Sir, I am." Kat was trembling, so her words came out in stutters. She felt like a fool begging for something she had no right to have.

"Tell me that you've been a bad girl. Confess to me."

"Sir, I took the card without your permission. I should not have done that. I was wrong. I did wrong. I am sorry. I was a bad girl."

"You are correct. We need to address this. You need discipline. Tomorrow night. 1460 Kensington Avenue. 8 pm. Wear red with black heels."

The call went dead. Kat sat there stunned for a minute, shedding a few tears of relief before searching her closet for the best red outfit to wear. 

============

As the taxi passed through the front gate on Kensington Avenue, Kat was awed by the grandeur of the surroundings. Acres of well-tended gardens bordered the roadway to the mansion on a hill. She trembled as the cabbie left her at the front door, feeling terribly alone. After ringing the doorbell, a maid in uniform opened the tall wooden door within a minute.

"May I help you?"

"Uhm ... yes, I'm here to see Michael."

"Are you Kat?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come in, please. Mr. Van Buren directed me to give you this." The middle-aged woman handed Kat a sealed envelope with her name handwritten on the front. The servant then walked away. Kat opened the card with bated breath.

------------------

Kat, 

Go up the stairs in front of you and take a left. Go to the sixth door down the hall on the right and enter. Place your belongings on the black chair in the corner. Strip naked, but leave the heels on. You will find a black leather collar with a large silver ring on the chair. Put it around your neck. You are to lie face up on the piece of furniture that looks like an X. Spread your arms and legs to conform to the shape. I left a black blindfold on the X. Wrap it securely around your head, ensuring no light intrudes. You will wait for me to come to you. Do not speak until I give you permission. 

Michael

-------------------

The nervous guest went up the red carpet in the center of the curved white marble staircase. Old paintings of the Van Buren family going back several centuries hung on the wall. Wealth was in evidence everywhere she looked. The working-class girl felt intimidated in these surroundings but would not shy away from her objective. After reaching the second-floor landing, she walked down to the sixth door and entered.

With the lights dimmed, most of the illumination came from a fire burning in the granite fireplace on the far wall. Large mirrors dominated the four walls, accentuating every movement taking place within. The sparsely decorated room had a brass bed, a mahogany chair, and the cited odd-shaped X table. The eerie feel of the room ratcheted up Kat's level of apprehension, but nothing could deter her from satisfying her desires, which were raging higher than the flames of the fire in the hearth.

She removed her red dress and folded it neatly on the chair, placing everything else on top before wrapping the leather collar around her neck. The girl delighted at the tinkling sound of the silver ring as it knocked against its metal base. After fastening the collar, Kat felt her submissiveness in full bloom as a serene feeling of protective acceptance came over her. The D/s rookie was giddy as she examined the table he had ordered her to lie on. She positioned herself with her legs and arms spread on the leather-encased X. After wrapping the black silk blindfold tightly around her head, she waited.

It was a quarter-hour before Michael entered the room, but it seemed much longer to the blindfolded submissive submerged in anticipation. He was silent as he quickly went to work, tying Kat's hands and legs to the X with cotton rope. Within two minutes, his little girl was bound to the table, powerless to resist anything to come. Yet, because she trusted her Dominant implicitly, a calmness engulfed her, as all responsibility for the session had been lifted from her shoulders.

"I want to tell you, Kat, that I applaud your courage and persistence. I am a much older man with a high status in society. It takes guts for a young, inexperienced sub to seek me out, but you are willing to take chances to get what you want. I like that. Therefore, I have decided to put aside the disciplinary action I initially had in mind for you, and instead reward you for your admirable determination."

Kat wanted to speak, but he had not yet given her permission.

"Now, to prepare for tonight's session, we shall do a mental exercise designed to mellow you out. I want you to empty your mind of all thoughts as much as possible. Focus your attention on my voice and follow what I tell you to do. I want to give you pleasure. That is the goal. The more relaxed you are, the more intense the pleasure you will feel. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." 

"In your mind, I want you to picture yourself at the top of a staircase with ten steps. You are going to descend the stairs at my command. As you go down each step, you will become more relaxed. There is light at the top of the stairs but at the bottom is a dark chamber where you will be in a state of utter relaxation and totally tuned in to my voice. Do you understand?" 

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good. Let us proceed. In your mind's eye, take the first step down. As you do, breathe deeply and feel yourself at ease. Perfect. Now take another step as you listen to me. Allow my voice to soothe you. Your trust in me makes you want to descend further. On step eight, your body is letting go of all tension and stress. Your real life is fading out. You feel a lightness of being. Seven takes you deeper and deeper into relaxation as all your worldly concerns melt away. You want to continue downward, knowing there is a reward waiting for you. It is yours to receive."

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

Kat's attention was so concentrated on his voice that everything else evaporated from her consciousness. It was as though she was floating in a vacuum disconnected from the physical world.

"At six, you are calm and serene. My voice is all that matters. Step five brings you closer to the goal. You feel rested but alert. As your feet hit the fourth step you have total confidence that you are soon to experience something wonderful. At three, there is nothing but this moment, the here and now of my voice guiding you. At two, you are on the cusp, anticipating the prize. Finally, you take the last step. You have reached the goal."

Kat was now in a deep hypnotic state, in which she was open to the power of suggestion from her Dom. She was gone, for the only thing that mattered to her now was his words. He did not grasp how deeply she was under, but he was soon to find out.

"To complete this exercise, little girl, we are going to make your clit much more sensitive to touch. I want you to mentally connect with your clit. Feel it in your mind. Even though there is no stimulation this minute, I want you tuned into it and focused on it. As you do, you will become more aware of it and more attuned to its sensitivity. Can you feel that happening now for you?'

"Yes, Sir, I can." 

Kat did not realize that her openness to the power of suggestion was driving her increased awareness.

"I am going to touch your body all over with soft, gentle sweeping movements of my hands. The motions will all be directed toward your pussy, but they will not touch your pussy. As I do this, you will feel the sensitivity generated by this touch moving down between your legs. You will feel your pussy storing the tactile craving to a bursting point. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Michael placed all ten fingers on the top of Kat's head. He moved them slowly down through her blonde hair and across her face with a soft touch that covered every bit of skin. The light contact produced a sensation that traveled with his fingers. This movement continued as his fingertips went down her shoulders, over her breasts, and her abdomen toward her vagina. Her perception was that the sensitivity was moving with his fingers building up between her legs. She felt as if her clit was swelling from tactile desire, aching for a release, but without stimulation, the feeling kept building. The session's director then touched the bottom of her feet and moved upwards with slow stroking motions ending at the top of her thighs. The suggestions and tactile movements gave the recipient the belief that her clitoris was a fused time bomb of sensation waiting for a spark of ignition.

"You are almost there, almost ready. I am now going to lick your inner thighs with upward strokes moving toward your clit but I will not touch it just yet. The buildup of sensation in your button will increase many times over. I want you to feel the need rising as I run my tongue over the hungry skin on the path to your clit. You are very close to the prize. I am going to eat you ravenously; you will experience all the passion I can muster."

Kat's breathing deepened as her body begged for more oxygen. The craving for release was greater than any other she had ever experienced in her life, but his tongue-teasing was driving her on into an even greater frenzy. His suggestions, commands, and tantalizing touches loaded her to the max. She felt ready to explode. 

"Your flesh tastes so good. You are so fucking hot. When I get close, I can feel your pussy heat on my tongue. It's like an oven. Tell me, sweet Katerina, should I taste your clit now with my mouth? Should I start eating your pussy or should I wait longer? Tell me." 

"God, yes, Sir, please, Sir, I fucking beg you! I beg you to eat my pussy! Eat me! Please, Sir, please! I need you to eat me, please, Daddy! Please, my Cock-God, my Dominant, my sex Master, please, please, ..."

"You really think you are ready now? I was thinking that another twenty minutes might be ..."

"Oh god! No! Sir! Please, Sir, eat my pussy! I can't wait any longer! I can't stand ..."

Michael pounced on her clit with his mouth, surrounding it with his lips, sucking hard while pressing and rubbing his tongue all over the swollen membrane. The reaction was immediate. Kat screamed uncontrollably while her entire system rocketed into a fourth dimension where time and space are meaningless concepts. The muscles in her arms and legs strained against the ropes. Her head snapped back, shaking violently from side to side as a titanic wave of ecstasy spread from her pussy, jolting every fiber of her being before erupting in the pleasure centers of her brain. Multiple orgasms flowed one after another as her pussy sprayed steaming cunt juice into her Dom's mouth, face, and hair, pouring down onto his body, soaking him, and leaving a puddle on the floor. 

He did not let up, for nothing turned this man on as much as the tumultuous writhing of a submissive lover in climax. He was amazed at her energy and stamina. When, after numerous orgasms, the intensity started to wane, he plunged a ribbed glass dildo into her pussy while continuing the oral massage with his tongue. She reacted strongly, convulsing as the ridges of the glass vigorously rubbed against her inner g-spots. Several more orgasms wracked her body as he fucked her with the toy. Her squealing was mixed with meaningless gibberish as she tried to speak but could not form meaningful words. Her moans weakened as her breathing became erratic.

There was no rational thought; the only reality in her universe was the feel of Michael's tongue and the now slowly moving chunk of phallic-shaped glass.

As he tempered the intensity, Kat felt a glow of physical joy unlike any she had ever felt. The orgasms ceased as she was nearing dehydration, but there was a continuous buzz in her brain. Nothing could ever top this; it was the ultimate sexual experience for her. 

It was over an hour before Michael took his mouth off. Kat was for all intents and purposes, unconscious. The Dom untied her and carried her to the bed. He held her, stroking her, bringing her back. After a while, she fell into a blissful sleep. 

She awoke at noon. At first, she couldn't understand where she was. But her memory quickly kicked in to remind her of the most unforgettable night of her life. She seemed to be moving in slow motion. She wondered where Michael was, then she found the note on the pillow next to her.

---------------

Kat,

You are an amazing woman! I am sorry I had to leave, but I had to catch a flight to Rome at 7 am. I am sure you remember flying to Rome. I would like to have dinner with you when I get back. I hope you will accept my invitation. Please take the collar you are wearing with you. I want you to have it. When we have dinner, I want to discuss your being my submissive. I think I would like that. I have your number. I will call you at the end of next week when I get back. 

Michael

-------------------

The girl was beside herself with joy. She could not imagine anything better. She got up to dance around the room, smiling as she listened to the tintinnabulation of the silver ring on her collar as her lively movements jostled it about. She did not want to ever remove the collar. It was hers. She was his. 

Published 
Written by Koba17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments