Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfaithful MILF'S First Time Swallowing - Part 3

"Hubby finally shares his camera secret with the MILF"

22
2 Comments 2
890 Views 890
2.4k words 2.4k words

Tom came home early from the business trip the next day and I met him at the door in that sexy dress with no undies on. He knew I was horny and he kissed me with a vengeance and led me into the living room while taking off his clothes like a madman.

“Let’s go upstairs,” I said.

"No, let’s have sex here, the mirrors are more sexy,” he said forcefully. 

This is odd. We never have sex in the living room. We began to kiss as he was now nude with a huge hard-on and he was groping my body madly.

“Is this a new dress? It’s pretty sexy and only has snaps,” he asked.

“Yes, it’s my new sex dress. It’s easy to get naked. I only wear it for sex with nude men with raging cocks.”

“Mmmmmm, I know,” he murmured as he continued to grope me.

I know. I know. What did that mean?

“And you have no undies on.”

Uh oh, where have I heard that before? That is weird; he talked about snaps and undies. It’s like he was here. I changed the subject, fast.

“Strip me fast, I am so horny. I'm going to suck your cock like never before and I learned something new that I think you’ll enjoy,” I said.

“Hmmmm, a new technique, huh?”

He ripped open the snaps exactly like John did and my dress fell to the floor. He stood back and said, “What a body. You’re wearing fuck me heels. What no thigh highs?” he asked with a sly smirk on his face.

No thigh highs? I never wore thigh highs with Tom. That too! I didn’t answer.

This was getting scary weird so I dropped to my knees and began to suck his five inches with a vengeance. After a few minutes, I sensed he was about to cum, and he started to pull out of my mouth. But I grabbed his ass, pulled him to my face, and put his big tip at the back of my throat.

“Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh,” and he came for about ten seconds.

“Gagggg, gulp, gagggg, gulp.”

I gagged a bit but swallowed his whole load.

He looked down at me quizzically and said, “Hmmm, when did you start swallowing you sexy slut? Is that your new trick? You never have done that. Where did you learn that? Who else have you been sucking off?”

I said, “I know, but remember when we had phone sex the other day, I got so aroused with my dildo that I thought the time was right to start completely sucking cock. Don’t all guys like that? I figured it’s my New Year's resolution and I’m going to swallow cum from every cock I suck, even though yours is the only cock I suck.” It's a little white lie.

“That was fabulous, it seems like you’ve done this before, but I love you. You were great.”

Oh fuck, another I love you. What is it with swallowing cum that makes guys use the “L” word?

We lay down on the couch to cuddle but I was still very horny.

“Honey, I’m pretty horny. How about you eat me too, and get me off.”

“Sure, and let me try some new tricks too. Sit up, spread your legs, and give me a full frontal,” he said.

Frontal?

I did as he asked.

He started to finger me and spread my lips.

He said, “You have a beautiful, hairy cunt. Your clit is so edgy. Come here, pretty clitty.”

Edgy and clitty too!

He then dove his face into my hairy muff and licked my clit for a few minutes. But, before I came, he backed off, pushed my knees up to my boobs, spread my ass, and began to rim me. He played with my clit at the same time until I had a tremendous orgasm.

Oh shit, he has never done that. Where did he learn this?

“Tom, when did you start rimming ass. You’ve never done that. Are you fooling around on me?”

“I’m not fooling around but I think you are on me. You started rimming me about a month ago, and you swallowed today. You had to learn that somewhere, so I figured I might as well too. How did I do licking your brown star?”

Brown star! John used that term.

“You were fabulous. You want to do anal and stick your big hard cock up my ass,” I asked, knowing he wouldn’t be able to get hard and cum again.

“Anal? Would you let me fuck your ass? Wow! Another first. You sure you haven’t been getting your ass fucked by other guys?”

“No,” I said truthfully. It wasn’t guys, only one guy. See, I didn’t lie. I shyly while putting my fingers on his lips.

“Now get back to eating me and get me off again before you stretch my sphincter. I’m horny too.”

He went back down on me for about five minutes until I had another tremendous orgasm.

“Give me some time to recharge before I get hard again,” he said.

We lay back and just cuddled on the couch and then he leaned over and propped himself up on his elbow.

“Hey, I want to show you something pretty erotic. Just the thought of it gets me aroused. It had me jerking off like crazy while I was away. Are you up for it?” he asked.

“I guess so. Is it Pornhub or Chaturbate?” I asked warily.

“Kind of,” he said.

Kind of? Where was this going? I thought.

He got up, went to his briefcase, and got his laptop. I noticed he got very hard again. That never happens. Maybe he will want to fuck my ass.

“Honey, you’ve got another huge hard-on. That never happens. Are you taking Viagra? What’s going on with you?”

“You’ll see,” he said with a sly smirk.

He opened his laptop and said, “Close your eyes.”

I did and I heard him making a few keystrokes.

“Okay, open them.”

I opened my eyes, and there on the screen, were the two of us, nude on the couch – LIVE!

He just got home and hadn’t been out of my sight, how did he do this? Oh shit, he must have put a hidden cam on the bookshelves sometime before he left.

No. No. No. He must have seen and heard everything from the other day. He was mimicking John and I. He knows! He watched. Oh, fuck no! I was freaking out. He was grinning while stroking himself.

“What do you think, babe? Wave to the camera plugged into that electric outlet. I’m going to make you a porn star or are you a star already. Do you want to see the video we just made since I walked in the door of you swallowing my cum for the first time? That should be pretty hot, huh.”

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

“Or,” he paused for a long time.

“If I go back a few days, we can watch you blowing the school custodian. I’m guessing that was the first time you swallowed and got ass fucked. There were a lot of firsts that day. You even let him go bareback because you went on the pill for him. He even gave you a facial, you fucking slut.”

He paused and grinned while stroking himself harder.

“I could tell you swallowed for the first time by how your body tensed up as he came in your mouth. He didn’t notice because he blew his load but I knew immediately. I got super hard because now I was going to get sucked off too.

"You were pretty surprised but couldn’t show it. Your eyes looked like they were going to pop out of your fucking head. You like fucking him. You like his big cock, don’t you? You like sucking his huge, hard, uncut dick, you little slut? He does cum a lot, about eleven times, you said. He is impressive.”

He watched and saw everything! I froze. I didn’t know what to do. He didn’t seem mad. He seemed content and very aroused as he continued stroking himself.

“Here, you stroke me and let me rewind to a good spot so I can cum on your body like he did while all three of us were having phone sex,” he ordered.

I had no choice.

“This is hot,” he said as we watched my dress falling off, me rimming, swallowing, getting ass fucked, the phone sex, and the facial.

I must say, I looked pretty hot on screen. He was right about how I tensed up. It was pretty erotic the two of us watching the two of us, and me giving my first real blow job. He was able to zoom in on my face when I first swallowed. I did look shocked. My eyes were bulging.

I wasn’t embarrassed at all watching the video, and he was enjoying watching me do all these things to John.

He said, “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum. Stroke me. Stroke me. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Uhhhh.”

I had to go through with it. He came ropes all over my tits, stomach, and pussy. I never saw him cum that much.

“We’ll you cheating lying slut, did I cum more than your custodian fuck buddy? I nicknamed him foreskin guy. Later, I’ll give you a facial. You seem to like cum dripping down your face.”

“Yes, you did cum a lot. What’s gotten into you? You don’t seem angry at me fooling around. You look like you are aroused by it,” I said.

“I wouldn’t exactly call that fooling around. You have taken cheating to a new level. I am aroused because we will now have an open marriage. I have a little confession to make. I found out you have been fucking him for about three months now, so I hid the cameras and this was the first real proof I had,” he said proudly

“Cameras?”

“Yes, cameras, plural. Here, the bedroom, the gym, the doorbell, and the nurse's office at school,” he said proudly.

“The nurse's office! What the fuck!” I stammered.

He gave me that sly smile again. “Yes, Barbara, the sexy nurse told me about you and foreskin guy. You see, Barbara and I have a thing too.”

“You’re fucking her too!” I yelled

“We’re doing more than fucking, as you can imagine. She gives great blow jobs too,” he laughed.

“That fucking cunt,” I screamed.

“Yes she is, and yes, her cunt does the fucking, as you well know. Do you want to see the video of the three of you in her office, or the one when you first fucked him on that metal table?

I put that camera in for me and Barbara to record each other and to watch her screw the custodian. She didn’t care. She’s a nympho. Imagine my surprise when you and foreskin guy appeared one day.”

“I think that was Barbara’s way of getting the two of you to fuck in her office. That table has seen a lot of fucking. I’ve jerked off to that video many times. I enjoy watching your nude sexy body with foreskin guy. Want to see a video of Barbara blowing me in her office or on this very couch?”

“She fucked you here, here in our house?”

“Gail, calm down. You did bring foreskin guy here too. You want to see that video again. It seems everyone is fucking everyone but the only person in the dark is foreskin guy. Maybe the four of us should have a movie night at his house, his wife might enjoy it. Maybe Barbara will bring her husband and you can fuck him too,” and he laughed.

“When I bought the cameras, they included the doorbell cam as a bonus. Imagine my surprise when you let him cum on your face on the front porch while you were still nude. You’ve turned into a real exhibitionist slut.”

“C’mon, don’t be mad. I’m getting hard just thinking about it. Why don’t you blow me again? I know how you learned to like cum, you little slut. I like to cum too. If you like I’ll turn the camera off.”

“No need to turn the cam off, the damage has already been done,” as I got between his legs, spread them, and began to suck his dick.

He leaned back, smiled, and, in a sing-song way, said, “I’m going to get blown again, I’m going to get blown again.”

He was enjoying this. I did have his cock in my mouth and he was rock hard.

He waved at the cam and said, “Wiggle your ass for the camera. Hey, foreskin guy, doesn’t she give a great blowjob? When she blew you last week, that was her first time swallowing, ever. You did break her swallow cherry. She does give a great blow job. Are you proud that you were her first?”

I stopped and said, “Are you streaming this?”

“No, that I’m not doing. These videos are for my use only.  That’s just for when you show him this video next time you fuck him here. If you don’t show him the video, I’ll send a copy to his wife of the two of you, with your face pixilated. You’ll never see his dick again. I want to watch his reaction and see his dick go limp.” “Now, suck my pencil dick and swallow my cum, slut. Hey, foreskin guy, she just swallowed me twice, I have you to thank. You taught her well. We should meet one day and maybe bring your wife or bring that girl Beth who’s not a good fuck. I can show Beth the two of you nude while you trashed her body and technique. Gail will teach them how to swallow,” and he laughed again.

I went back to sucking his cock, thinking, What have I done? Where is this going to end?

Published 
Written by Jimclark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments