Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfaithful MILF's First Time Swallowing - Part 2

"A hot cheating wife's first swallow and first anal then getting caught by hubby"

32
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Most of this story is true."

As we lay there buck naked smelling like sperm, pussy juice, sweat, and baby oil, my husband who was away on business called on the phone.

“Oh shit, I have to take this call. He calls every day around this time to make sure I'm not fucking around.”

John said, “Go ahead. Answer it. I will eat you out and fuck you and try to make you cum while talking to him. Let's see what kind of sex noises you make.”

Who was I to turn down this opportunity?  I thought it would be erotic if I answered while we were nude and having sex. It seemed kinky. I answered and we made small talk. I was aroused so I motioned to John to go down on me and I spread my pussy lips and mouthed to John to eat me. He attacked my cunt with a vengeance.

Tom asked, “What are you wearing and doing?”

I told him I was nude, watching porn, and playing with my dildo because I missed his big cock and was very horny. I looked at John and mouthed that Tom's dick was teeny relative to his. I made a two-inch gesture with my thumb and index finger to show him how small he was. John smiled.

I then pointed to his cock, used my two hands spread apart, and whispered, “You’re so fucking big.”

His grin got really big, as did his cock. Guys love being told how big their dicks are. Well, back to the sex.  It was hard for me not to moan while John was licking my clit and fingering my cunt and ass.

He was doing his best trying to make me moan, make noise, and cum. It was tough not to. I was incredibly aroused.

I said, "Tom, are you naked?”

“Buck naked,” he said.

I said, “How about some phone sex?”

I looked at John to see if he was ok with it and he nodded and gave me a thumbs up while his face was buried in my muff. He didn't even look up.  I saw John’s cock was bursting to cum.

Tom said, “Sure, sounds sexy.”

If only he knew some hunky guy was eating all my most private parts.

He said, “Let’s do FaceTime.”

I knew I couldn't show him my pussy since John’s head was buried there. We started to face time and I showed him my tits and told Tom I was fingering myself while John was eating me. That was hot. I was moaning because John was giving me great head while fingering my ass.  Tom was hard as a rock and he was stroking himself as I was moaning and getting ready to cum. I had my hands behind my head and was moaning.  I don't think Tom saw where my hands were. I slipped with my phone and John's head eating my pussy showed for a sec.

Tom said, “What was that?”

I said, “Just some porn movie I'm watching on TV, some hunky guy is eating pussy.”

He laughed.

“Oh my god, I'm going to cum and you look very hard,” I said.

He said, “Me too, let me see your cunt.”

John was ok with that so he stopped eating me and knelt at my feet out of the picture and stroked himself. I gave Tom a full frontal and he said he was going to cum, and John motioned that he was going to cum too.  That was hot, I had my hubby on the phone ready to cum, and my lover stroking his raging hard-on at my feet on his knees also ready to cum. I was going to cum too. I've never done that before, that was erotic. Tom started to ooze cum all over his cock and balls. John began to shoot ropes of cum on my knees but his first huge cum shot hit the top of my pussy right above my bush. Another gob hit my tit. This guy could shoot. He splooged a ton again. Hmmmmm, this guy can cum a lot.

Oh shit! I had gobs of cum above my pussy and on my chest. Luckily, I had some moisturizer handy that I squeezed to camouflage John's jizz.  I squirted some more moisturizer all over my pussy and belly and told hubby to look at all the come. It was the same color and texture of cum so he didn't notice as I continued to finger myself until I moaned and came again.

“Look, you came all over my body, you bad boy.”

Tom said, “That was really hot.”

If only he knew. John motioned he still had more cum to spurt so I got the lube bottle and squirted some more gobs on my cunt and belly as he added gobs of his real jizz. This guy can cum a lot. He seems like he can cum on command.

It all looked the same, which was hot. My hapless hubby didn't have a clue that half the gobs on my cunt, belly, and tits was REAL CUM. I knew which gobs were the real cum so I scooped a gob of his cum with my index finger and put some on my lips and tongue. “Yummy cummy, it tastes soooooo good.”

Tom said, “You don't know what cum tastes like but when I get home, I'll give you the real thing.” 

I hoped John didn't hear that. I thought to myself no chance but the drop of cum I tasted wasn't so bad. Tom thought I tasted moisturizer which was truly John's cum.

He said, “Be careful putting that in your mouth, you don't know what's in it.”

“Oh, I know what's in it. It's all protein and good for you,” I said. Before I hung up, I had John look at the screen from the side to see Tom’s cum all over his belly. He mouthed to me, I came more, and I nodded. I motioned with my thumb and index finger again that he doesn't cum a lot. I nodded approvingly and mouthed not as much as you, big boy. 

He whispered, “His dick is so small, you poor girl, and his cum is small.”

“That's why I am one lucky girl, big boy, because your huge, uncut cock and cum are all mine," she said while stroking him hard again.

We stopped doing face time and I motioned for John to give me his cock, which I began to suck and I told Tom I was sucking my dildo as I couldn't speak that well because my mouth was full of cock. 

Tom laughed and said, “Be a good girl, and don’t swallow too much.”

I said, “I’ll try not to,” as I put John’s cock back in my mouth, gagged a little, and said goodbye while gagging on my lover's monster.

Tom and I hung up and John said, “That was fucking hot.”

I said, “Yes and my cunt is wet inside from your eating me out and wet outside because of your massive load of cum.”

If only Tom and John knew that small gob was real cum I tasted for my second time and it wasn't so bad. I thought, "Hmmm."

After a few minutes of cuddling and fondling, he started to get hard again and I said, “Are you ready for another blow job?”

He said, “Yes, you were great. You are an incredible cocksucker and I'm sorry I held your head down. It’s just a habit I do with my wife. She doesn't like to swallow and I have to force her. I call her bitch too. She hates that. You seem to like being called bitch.  You know how to suck and swallow. I like that in a woman.”

I thought, should I tell him? No, not now, that will be my little secret.

I said, “No problem, I enjoy giving blow jobs and I don't mind being forced while sucking a big cock like yours. Next time, don't call me bitch, call me cunt, that's even dirtier and edgier.” Like I do that a lot. That was the first time for that too. 

I felt good about that, so I put him back in my mouth and sucked and licked his shaft and sucked each ball and stroked him till he got rock hard as I slurped his monster.

I looked up and said, “There’s no need to hold me this time unless you want to and I'm going to drain your balls dry again for the fifth time today and have my strawberry cum yogurt slurpee again,” like I was an expert.

He smiled and said, “Please do,” and then he began to moan and said, “I'm going to blow, swallow all my cum cunt,” as he tensed up, clenched his ass cheeks and he began to spurt again. Just as I was just getting his cock back in my mouth in time before the spurting started, some cum hit my lips and front teeth before I impaled my mouth up to his pubes.

“Swallow it all, you cock-sucking, cum-swallowing cunt,” he commanded which aroused me more.

Oooh, I’m a cum-swallowing cunt. That made me more aggressive with his dick which he was enjoying. I was stroking him very hard. He came more this time but I was getting used to it and wanted to perfect my swallowing technique. I threw in a lot of gagging and gurgling sounds which aroused him even more.

After his last spurt, I said, “You came more this time big boy. You are a fucking cum making machine.”

He said, “Thank you, I'm proud of the amount of jizz I can spurt, and you give a great blow job. I wasn't so sure you swallowed. Boy was I wrong, some girls can't handle my cum loads.”

I said, “Girls? How many have you been with?” 

He said, “Enough.”

“The PTA hotties?” I asked. 

John had told me weeks ago that he and his fellow custodians called my group of girlfriends the PTA hotties. 

“No,” he said, “But some of the moms from the middle school.”

I said, “Hmmmm, you get around with that big cock of yours, how did I rate?”

I knew I made him feel good by saying he had a big cock.

He said, “Can I ask you something personal?”

I nodded.

“How do I measure up down there?” pointing to his junk.

I said, "Why, John, I don't fuck around that much but I've had my fair share of penis. You are tiny when soft but when you're hard, you're the biggest I've been with. Your cock is longer and fucking thick.  Bigger when erect is more important and thick is an added plus. Your balls are relatively small but you produce a lot of cum. Hubby has a bigger dick when soft but much smaller when hard. He's very easy to deep-throat and he has huge balls but can only cum once, and he only oozes jizz as you have seen.  Erect cock size is much more important big boy and spurting is a big plus. Don't believe that cock size isn't important. You, my sexy man, completely fill all my orifices if you know what I mean. Maybe that's why I fuck around.”

He nodded. Guys like to hear that they have big cocks whether or not it's true.

He said, “I’m glad you fuck around. It makes you more experienced. You really know how to suck cock and swallow, you know not all girls swallow.”

I said, “C’mon, everyone swallows,” like I was an expert.

He said, “Not everyone, including my wife doesn't even like to suck cock, and Beth, the middle school mom, spits my cum out.”

I knew Beth and I thought she fucked around but now that I knew she was fucking him, I felt powerful because she's a spitter and I'm a swallower.

“Is she a good fuck at least?” I asked.

“She’s OK but not as good as you, and her tits are small, has an odd-shaped pussy and she doesn't like ass play. She says her hubby has a bigger cock than me. I don't know why I'm fucking her.”

“Because you can, that's a guy thing. You guys will fuck anything that walks. But I like to fuck around too. Maybe I’ll fuck her husband and we’ll see if his cock is bigger. I’ll take a picture and show you. We are very, very good for each other.”

“Your tits are beautifully large and you have a perfectly shaped pussy, a super sensitive clit, and love oral anal. You do have a gorgeous body and know how to use it and you give a great blow job. I know why I'm fucking you.”

I liked hearing that.  I know Beth pretty well and wait till I tell her I know she doesn't swallow and that I swallowed John's jizz. That will fuck with her head.  I'll bet she swallows him soon after that. I'm sure guys like swallowers better and she's very competitive and will try to outswallow me, if that's a word. John will benefit again from my first swallow job.  Hmmmmm, maybe I'll blow her hubby and see if he has a bigger cock than John. I'll win again. He's always giving me sexy looks and wears tight jeans that show a nice bulge, and he's always coming on to me. Maybe I'll swallow his cum before she does. Then, I'll tell him I know she doesn't swallow. He probably will want to know how I know. I can't very well tell him it's the school custodian who is fucking me and his wife who told me. Or can I?

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

That would be an interesting conversation. He can't very well tell his wife he found out she was fucking the custodian because I told him while he was fucking me. Some odd twists there. Hmmmmmm. That could be an interesting erotic conversation. If he knew Beth was fucking around on him, he wouldn't have any guilt about fucking me.

I faked that I was shocked but now that I knew his wife and Beth didn't swallow, I felt powerful and knew I owned this guy and his cock. I wasn't going to tell him the truth.

I just shrugged and said, “I've been swallowing jizz since high school and like to think I'm pretty good at it.” I think once you swallow, there is no such thing as a bad blow job.

I said, “Why do they call it a blow job when all you do is suck on cock?”

He said, “I don't know but it feels fucking great when a woman’s on her knees and her face is hanging on your cock and you are her master. Does it seriously matter?”

I thought ‘master’? I have total control of you now you fucker – if there's any masit's me. I’m in fucking control. I’m the master. I'll show him. We then cuddled again and I was thinking if he only knew this was my first time swallowing and my second time too. Now, I was never going to tell him. I didn’t want him to think I was a prude.  I think he assumed most women swallow and we had never gotten around to that.

I said, “You are the only guy I've blown that doesn't say when he's ready to cum.”

If only he knew that was the absolute truth – lol.

He said, “How many guys have you sucked off?”

I said, “I've had my fair share of cock, probably around twenty. I never kept count.”

He was impressed with that number and I kissed his limp dick and said “Hi, twenty-one.”

He said, “You are a little slut, and I don't announce when I'm about to shoot because some of the women I've been with don't swallow so it's my little surprise to them at least the first time I blow my load into their mouth.  Some swallow, some spit it out. They all gag which is really hot.”  

If only he knew about my surprise, but I wasn't going to tell him.

I said, “That wasn't a little surprise to me, it was goblets and I'll try to gag more next time so you cum more.”

He smiled and he seemed very proud of his cum producing ability. All of my girlfriends swallow and they think I’m a total prude because swallowing is normal for them. Some of them think a blow job doesn't count as having sex. I would be hard-pressed to tell Tom that I had some guy’s cock in my mouth and I swallowed his load. I can't wait to tell them. John and I had sex twice more, once where he came in my ass and another when I gave him another blow job where I made him call me master.

“Suck my cock, master cunt, please, master cunt.”

He didn't mind at all because he was getting sucked off.  Today, I had cum in all my orifices. I was enjoying the taste, texture, and spurts of cum and that’s all I thought about and how to get him that aroused. In the future, I think he will expect multiple blowjobs every time we have sex which I'm also looking forward to. It's the ultimate in birth control with all those little sperm guys swimming in my belly. I'm a total woman now. Heh. Heh.

I told him, “The next time I want to have us both cum together in the sixty-nine position.”

He said, “How about now?”

I said, “Are you up for it?”

He pointed to his cock and said, “What do you think?”

This guy is amazing. His cock was hard again and my pussy was dripping wet so I said, “Let’s do it.”

He lay down, and I straddled his face and smothered his mouth with my cunt. He started to lick my clit and finger my ass. It felt sooo good. I grabbed his cock and pulled his foreskin back so far that it hurt. I kissed the tip of his cock and then swallowed his balls deep and stroked him like a wild woman.

He and I came at the same time and he called me cunt again. He splooged tons of cum again and I threw in a lot of gagging.

“Ooooo, that was sooo much cum you beast. You are a jism machine. Wait till I tell the PTA hotties about your cum making abilities. The ones that fuck around might want to fuck you too. I don't mind sharing you and your lovely hard cock and delicious cum juice.”

I said, “Each time I blew you, you came more than a double shot glass.”

He was proud of that. He asked, “Is that how girls measure cum these days?”

I said, “Yes. all the PTA hotties measure cum by the glass. Would you like to fuck them? I think I can arrange that.”

I sauntered over to my bar and got a shot glass. I turned and sexily walked back to him swaying my tits and hips like a runway model. He was enjoying the view and he was still rock hard. 

I said, “Let’s see. Here, fill it up Sir Cumalot.”

He stood up and began to stroke himself as I played with his balls and took over the stroking.

As he got close he said, “I'm ready to cum cunt. See, I said it.”

I had him lie face down between two chairs and milked him like a cow. He came and came, and came as I milked him hard and filled the glass. Some cum was dripping down the side. It looked so yummy. I gave him a sexy look and licked my lips.

Then, I licked the outside of the glass clean and said, “Bottoms up, or down my snatch, or whatever floats your cock,” and swallowed it all and licked the glass clean.

I was getting into this swallowing cum thing. I felt like a slut. If only he knew my dirty little secret. I was having fun with this.

“Yummy cummy, in my tummy,” as I stood there licking my lips giving him a full frontal while cupping my tits and spreading my pussy lips.

His jaw was wide open.

“That was fucking hot, I've never seen a woman drink cum from a glass before,” he said. 

I said, “That’s not my first time either.” Oh well, another lie. Now all my lies center around sucking cock and swallowing cum.

I said, “Talk dirty to me, master cum maker, call me a cum-swallowing cocksucker.”

He said, “I'll do one better. Cum to me, you cock-sucking, cum-swallowing cunt.”

“Ooooooo, talk dirty to me, you big cock, cum-making machine.”

I went over to him and fondled his balls and said, “Are the boys making more love juice?”

He started to get hard again. The room was sweaty and smelled like sex and cum and pussy juice. A lovely aroma. I knew I owned this guy now and I was proud of what I had done.

Who's the master now? I swallowed gobs of cum five times in two hours and was very proud of myself.

He said, “I can't remember ever cumming nine times.”

I said, “You bring out the best in me. You are a cum machine. I can't remember ever swallowing that much cum.” That was a very true statement in more ways than one.

John got dressed because he had to get back to work. I was still completely nude and didn’t mind at all.

He looked down at my nakedness, pinched my nipples, and said, “You look fabulous when you're nude. I love your naked body, your huge tits, your perfect hairy pussy, your great ass, and how you suck me dry. How about one for the road?”

I pouted like he was putting me out but I was teasing. I was having the same thought and said, “I'm going to give you the best blow job of the day. You do know I love to suck your massive, huge cock?” 

I unzipped his fly and took his small limp dick out and put my welcoming lips around his cock and swallowed him whole. It's amazing, when he's soft he is only three inches, but when he gets hard, he outgrows my mouth.

He got erect in seconds and was moaning loudly and said, “I'm going to cummmm, cunt.”

Then he blew his load.

“Oh my fucking god, another gusher,” I said while gagging.

I let a little cum drip out the side of my mouth and scooped it up with my finger and put it on the tip of his dick and rubbed it in.  I think once you swallow your first load of cum from a new cock guys don't care after that.

“You came ten times today and that's the most I ever swallowed. I won't need any protein for a week.”

He asked, “Why?”

I said, “Cum is all protein,” again like I was a cum expert. “Your cum is delicious - it's so creamy.” I want you to go home and cum in your wife's mouth and tell me what she does.”

He said, “I will but she won't be happy.”

“Fuck her and not literally and don't have too much fun because your cock now belongs to me,” I said.

He came closer and said, “I love you.”

I thought, now I do own this guy.

I said, “I love you too, and I love sucking your cock and swallowing your delicious cum cocktail,” with extra emphasis on the word cock. 

“You think my cum is tasty?” He asked.

I had to think fast because I had nothing to compare it to.

I said, “Cum comes in all textures and tastes,” like I was an expert again.

“Most guys only cum once. Just about all cum is sticky and white, and creamy with a bitter taste. Yours is sweet. Some cum is very watery and it spills out of my mouth, but yours is so creamy, it's meant to be swallowed.” Like I'm the expert.

I said, “Maybe next time we'll play ice cream parlor where you cum all over two scoops of ice cream, and I squat my cunt on the cone.”

He seemed impressed with my sexy thoughts.

“I'd rather blow you multiple times, you're so suckalicious.”

We were standing by his truck at the side of my house and I was still nude. I could tell he got hard again.

I said, “Hmmmm, I think he’s hard again. How would you like to cum this time?”

“How about a facial,” he asked.

He wants to cum on my face! That’s the ultimate domination, I thought. Oh, what the fuck, it’s just cum and I already swallowed. So I unzipped his fly, pulled his pants around his ankles, dropped to my knees, and started to suck him. 

He was getting ready to cum so I took him out of my mouth and said, “You do it.”

He began to vigorously jerk himself and started to blow his spunk. His first spurt hit my forehead and nose, and the next three shots got my cheeks, lips, and chin. It was quite a load. I kissed his tip and put him in my mouth and sucked him dry.

“Oh fuck, babe. That was incredible.”

“How do I look,” I asked.

“Creamy,” he answered.

I stood up and looked in his sideview mirror. I looked like a real slut. Some cum started dripping off my chin onto my tits.

“Lick my tits, master,” I ordered.

He did and was very enthusiastic about doing it.

I scooped up some cum with my finger and put it on my tongue. “Yummy cummy. That was eleven times you came,” I said.

“You are incredible,” he said.

“I know,” and kissed him with a vengeance.

I felt great and was still a little horny and wanted to have sex with someone else and suck another cock. I was becoming obsessed with swallowing and I wanted to be fucked by someone new. Hmmmmmm. I was thinking about Beth's husband and knew I was going to get aggressive with him.

He left and said happy belated birthday – if he only knew what was belated. I was thinking, Happy belated swallow job.  That night I had dinner with three of my closest girlfriends, who all gave their first blow jobs in high school and I told them that I had a dirty little secret.

I said, “Girls, I have a dirty little secret to tell you. Yesterday, I was very, very naughty. I swallowed more cum in four hours than you have in the past year.”

Then I told them about John, the cum machine, and our sex capades. They all applauded and told me I'm a big girl now. 

“Now you have to blow hubby,” they said.

I said, “I guess so, but I’m not so sure how he'll react.”

They said, “He may be shocked at first but trust us he won't complain. Guys love having girls blow them. He won't care how you learned as long as you're doing it.”

“We’ll, let’s keep how I learned our little secret,” I said and giggled.

They all said you have to swallow his cum in unison and even our waitress agreed since she overheard most of the conversation. 

Published 
Written by Jimclark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments