Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfaithful MILF's First Time Swallowing - Part 1

"A cheating Milf's first time swallowing, doing anal and caught on a nanny cam by husband"

69
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

This story was told to me by a friend’s wife who was a former lover of mine. We had incredible sex from our mid-twenties to our mid-thirties until they moved a few states away. She was super sexy and would do almost anything sexual – except swallow cum – either mine or her husband's. We stayed in touch and talked about our sex lives and how we wandered with others.

She started the conversation by saying, “Jim, I swallowed. I fucking swallowed. I swallowed John’s cum. He didn’t even say he was going to cum like all guys say before they shoot.”

“Gail, slow down and please give me the blow-by-blow, pun intended. Please begin and don’t hold back any details. This sounds very erotic. Let me close my office door.”

She started the story and I asked her if I could write about it. She was fine with that as long as she could read it first before I shared it with anyone, which I agreed to. I wrote it for her in the first person. This is smoking hot. Here goes.

My name is Gail. I’m now fifty-three-years-old and very sensual. I was a virgin until I married, and about twelve years into my marriage I started fooling around. My husband Tom and I really were into everything sexually and had a great sex life but I always wanted more variety. I think he knew I fooled around but never confronted me. He was fucking other women. Even though I give great head I never learned to swallow cum – it just seemed gross.

Until I met John. I was about thirty-seven-years-old and he was thirty-five. John was a good-looking hunky custodian at the school I taught in and he would always flirt with me because I always wore clothes that were too tight, low cut, and provocative. I knew I would fuck him one day.

This one day we had some wine and a joint in his truck, and I finally succumbed to John's advances and we made out like teenagers. We decided to fuck after school in the nurse’s office that afternoon. As soon as we closed the door, we both mauled each other and stripped each other nude in seconds. He stood back and took in my full-frontal nakedness.

“Oh fuck, you have an incredible body. Lie on that table and give me that hairy pussy you cockteaser,” he demanded.

“Oooooh, talk dirty to me, big uncut cock guy,” I said as I stroked his huge fat cock.

I did as he ordered, and that metal table was so cold on my naked ass but it warmed up pretty quickly. It was one of the best fucks I ever gave. He thought he was in heaven. I had a pretty good time too. It was erotic being naked in school after hours.

After that first time, we had incredible sex and fucked like rabbits anywhere and anytime we could. John and I were fucking about once a week for months. The sex was great but he always came inside me because we always used a condom. He never asked to cum in my mouth and I was glad because I didn't know how I would answer. I didn't want him to think I was a prude.

Until that Wednesday in November, the day after my 37th birthday.

My husband was away on business and my kids wouldn’t be home until 3:00.

John came to my house at 10:00 with flowers and chocolate-covered strawberries.

I thought we'd have sex a few times because we had to 3:00 and I went back on the pill so I could ride John bareback. I wanted to see and feel his naked big cock and cum spurting inside me.

I was wearing a very low-cut flimsy dress that my nipples were peeking out of and a slit that almost reached my cunt. It was not a dress to wear out in public. The dress had snaps instead of buttons so it would be easy to get naked, not that it would matter.

I didn’t put on any bra or panties to make it easy to get naked, and my pussy was very moist and my nipples were like eraser tips. I felt very sexy and carefree with nothing on underneath.

I also put on thigh-high stockings and fuck-me stiletto heels. I looked and felt hot and trampy. Just the anticipation was getting me aroused. I felt slutty. I knew we would end up having incredible sex. I was going to be a vixen today.

I was hoping he wouldn't ask me to swallow. If he did, I would just have to tell him that I've never done that. He was fucking me. Isn’t that enough?

I thought maybe, just maybe, I will swallow today, and try anal. That would be doing two different new sex acts. We were into rimming but I was never ass fucked. I was pretty sure John would have loved to fuck my ass. Don’t all guys love to fuck ass and cum in a woman’s mouth?

It was early, and we smoked a joint to loosen up and had some wine.

John kissed me passionately and started to massage my tits, grab my ass, and rub my pussy. He then realized I was nude underneath my flimsy dress because his fingers slid under the slit in my dress as he fingered my cunt and asshole.

“Hmmm, no undies,” he murmured as he continued to play with my clit.

“Mmmm, you like?” I purred.

He unsnapped the top snap and realized how easy that was. His rough workman’s hand between my cleavage felt very sexy.

He gave me an evil grin and said, “I like. Did we not wear undies and this type of dress for a reason?”

I said, “I wanted to tease you, and I didn't want to make it hard on you to get me naked. I don't want to waste one fucking second for sex.”

“Okay then,” he grinned and then undid the second snap and said, “Hmmm, really easy.”

He then grabbed the front of my dress with two hands and ripped all the snaps open, revealing me in full-frontal nakedness in front of my mirrored living room wall.

“Take that, you fucking cockteaser!” he said.

That was super erotic. My dress then fell off my shoulders to the floor in seconds. I was nude in front of a wall of mirrors.

He said, “Oh my fucking god you are gorgeous. You have an incredible body built for sex, and your tits and cunt are very sexy too. The stockings and fuck me heels are a nice touch. You should wear that to school. The guys that work for me would want to fuck you too.”

I liked hearing that and got me very hot because they were younger versions of John.

“Oh poor, poor me, it looks like my dress fell off, and now I'm nude,” I said shyly.

Then I gave him two different model-like poses, one where I acted shy and covered my tits with one arm and my bush with my other hand. The second with my hands behind my head and then on my hips with my fuck me heels accentuating my great legs and ass.

“Which pose do you prefer, big boy?” I asked.

“Oh, now you're playing Miss Shy and Miss Sexy. I prefer Miss Sexy. Well, let's see who showed up to fuck you, fucking cock-teasing cunt.”

I was getting very wet as he talked dirty to me.

“Get naked, big boy, and I hope he's hard and ready to go,” I demanded.

He stripped off his clothes in seconds and his cock was rock hard with his purple veins pulsating, and his huge bulbous tip just looking to shoot his cum.

“Let's talk dirty to each other. Get over here and let me orally pleasure that luscious huge cock of yours, you big cock cunt-teaser. I want to suck your big cock. How big is he? Have you ever measured him?” I asked.

“I never measured my dick,” he said.

“I don’t believe you, but bear with me,” and I ran into the kitchen to get a measuring tape. I walked sexily back to him and proceeded to measure his cock.

“Hmmm, six and a half inches long. Seems average. Let’s measure around. Wow, seven inches. That’s impressive,” I said.

“My length is in the 75th percentile and my girth is in the 95th percentile,” he said.

“So, you have measured yourself,” I blurted out.

“No, I haven’t. Someone else did and you know her. That’s a story for another time,” he said.

“Well, I hope you made that lady happy, whoever she is,” I teased him.

“I like to think I did, but my cock is all yours today,” he teased back while pinching my nipple.

“Your dick is much larger than hubby's; he has a pencil dick. Do the other women you're fucking like your huge fucking cock? Do they all tell you how big your dick is? You're making me very wet and she needs to be fucked. I want to feel your huge uncut dick deep inside me,” I said while pointing to my pussy.

I grabbed his huge cock and pulled the skin back till it hurt and his huge purple knob was looking ready to bust. I couldn’t even close my hand around his girth. I love feeling that fleshy, hard piece of meat. I love playing with hard cocks other than my husband’s. It’s such a naughty feeling. His looked so delicious and rigid. I guess I am a cock-teaser.

I turned around bent over a bit and posed like a model and wiggled my ass in my high fuck me heels. I took off my shoes and bent over and slowly rolled my thigh highs down and took them off, and then I put my heels back on and spread my ass cheeks wide.

“You want some of this, I've never been fucked in my ass. You want to break my ass cherry today? My ass needs a big girthy cock and a huge cum load today,” I said.

“You look so hot from behind, your ass is mine today. I'm going to ream that hole and have you begging for more cock. I love fucking ass,” he replied.

“I thought you might. Don’t all guys love to fuck ass?” I asked.

“Most guys love fucking that tiny hole and leave it gaping after pounding it. It is very erotic,” he answered.

He got behind me and massaged my tits from behind and played with my clit. He then put his huge monster between my legs. I love his cock. It was very erotic watching in the mirrors. I saw and felt his cock tip between my pussy lips.

I grabbed his big knob with my fingers and felt his oozing pre-cum between my cunt lips. He bent me over slightly, held my arms behind my back, and slid his rigid monster into my cunt for a few teaser thrusts while giving me a few slaps on my ass, which felt great. I was hoping he wouldn't stop fucking me. He had a lot of pre-cum today, and I was so wet, which made his entry so easy. His pre-cum wet his whole cock tip and my pussy lips.

I bent down and gave his cock a little teaser sucking. He had a ton of pre-cum and tasted great.

He then led me to a club chair and bent me over it. He got on his knees and put his strong hands on my ass and spread my ass cheeks wide and inserted a strawberry tip halfway in my pussy and ass. He then licked the strawberry and twisted the chocolate around. He removed the berry and began to tongue my cunt up to my asshole. His tongue was long too and he entered my ass ever so gently.

“Ummm, I love strawberry pussy and chocolate asshole. Your brown star is brown right now,” he said, “It’s my favorite dessert. Let me add some wine,” as he poured some down my ass crack.

“Mmmm, so tasty. I love your cunt and ass. You have just the right amount of hair.”

That was so erotic. He was my only lover who ever rimmed me. He taught me how to rim. I think hubby wondered where I learned but he never asked because I was a great rimmer.

Then he said to me, “How about we do anal right now and I bust your ass cherry?”

“Sure, let's do it,” I said very lustily.

Without missing a beat he led me to the couch and had me kneel with my ass up high and spread my ass cheeks and lubed up my ass well as lubed up his huge hard-on. He kissed me passionately while sticking two lubed fingers up my asshole.

“Are you ready for my big dick?” he asked.

“Oh, I am more than ready, please stick it in and be gentle” he got between my legs and spread them wider while placing his cock tip at my secret hideaway. He pushed his bulbous tip in past the ridge.

“Ooooh” I murmured. He then pushed in until his dick was halfway in at its thickest part as I watched in the mirror. I still saw more of his shaft not yet in.

“Are you ready for it all the way in?” he grunted.

“Yes. Do it. Ram it in, you ass-fucker,” I begged.

He smiled and then plunged his manhood deep as his balls hit my pussy lips.

“Oh my fucking God. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me.” I gasped as he rhythmically pumped my gaping ass.

“You have a beautiful ass, it’s so fuckable. That was incredible. I love breaking-ass cherries. It’s so decadent. Maybe, I’ll bust your swallow cherry later,” he mused.

I looked back at him and smiled. It felt so good and different. He came gushers after about five minutes.

He then had me sit in the chair with my legs spread wide, poured wine on my tits and cunt, and rubbed more strawberries on my nipples and cunt. He sucked on my nipples and ate my cunt like a champ and pushed my legs up high and rimmed me again while rubbing my clit until I came like thunder.

He said, “That was yummy, I just had the breakfast of champions and you aren't completely nude.”

I said, “That was incredible, maybe later I will have some chocolate penis and strawberry yogurt cum for brunch but now I've got a surprise for you. I wanted to give you a special treat today. What do you think that might be?”

“I don't know, isn't this enough of a treat?” he asked.

“I want you to fuck me without a condom because I'm back on the pill. I want your lovely cock bareback in all of my holes.”

His eyes lit up like it was Christmas and he said, “Oh yeah babe, first anal, then bareback, and then maybe you'll even let me cum in your mouth and swallow my cum. We've never done that either.”

I didn't say no but just smiled demurely and said, “Hmmm, we’ll see, big boy, I don't know, it all depends on how much cum can you make.”

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

I was getting closer to committing to swallowing. I was incredibly horny. Maybe I should do it. I do love his cock and the way he uses it. He knows how to tease my cunt and get my horny juices going and he busted my ass cherry.

I took my heels off and posed for him. “Ta-Da, now I'm completely nude.”

I put my hands out and fondled his balls and stroked his cock and said, “Your balls feel full and he looks ready to go bareback sliding in and out of my moist cunt. Now mount me and buck like a mule and fuck me long and hard with that huge cock cowboy. I want that big cock rutting around deep inside my cunt.”

I went and got my baby oil and lathered up my body real good. I then poured oil all over John's chest and paid special attention to his manhood. He looks bigger today or maybe I'm incredibly horny. We looked so slick and oily in the mirrors, a very erotic sight. We made out passionately and ground our groins together with great anticipation for what lay ahead.

I then lay spreadeagled on the floor and put my hands behind my head and arched my back, propping up my cunt in an inviting seductive way.

I said, “Fuck me long and hard big boy with your big slick dick, I think the little man is all grown up and ready to pound my cunt silly and get the ride of his life. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. This will be the fuck of our lives.”

He then mounted me and I felt his hard cock slip easily into my cunt as he proceeded to pump me like a madman while spreading my legs with his knees. He pinned my arms above my head and kissed me with a vengeance, forcing himself into my pussy.

“How does my hard cock feel deep inside your cunt, my little sex slave?” asked while grunting.

“Wonderful, you feel bigger today. Now pound me, you beast. Give me all of your huge cock and your creamy sperm,” I said.

I met his thrusting with wild hip gyrations using my kegel-trained muscles like never before. His mad pounding got me even hornier. He came after about five minutes like a gusher and I came too.

“Cum, cum, cum, you big beast. I feel your love juices spurting,” I gasped.

I felt his cum shooting deep inside my pussy walls forever. His sperm felt like a hot squirting hose deep inside my cunt. I didn’t know that John was one of those guys that can cum a few times in two hours because every other time we had sex he only came once. We never had time for more. We were going to have a lot of time today. Hmmm, I wondered how many times and how much he could cum. Maybe he will want to cum in my mouth. Hubby can only come once, then he has to rest for hours. Ugh.

He started to get hard again inside me so we flipped over and I started to ride him cowgirl style while he grabbed my tits hard. I was gyrating my hips as he pounded me from below. Then I spun around with his dick still inside me and did the reverse cowgirl giving him a great view of my ass.

“How’s the view from back there?” I asked.

“Incredible, your ass is so hot,” he said.

“Finger my gaping ass, please. This feels so hot.

“Oh fuck. I’m going to cum. I’m coming. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh. Uhhh.”

He came a ton again and the squishing of two cum loads in my pussy sounded super erotic.

Well, now I know he could cum twice with no waiting. I guess no condom made him extra horny. After we were both spent and breathless, his limp dick slid out of my drenched pussy and I sat up and spread my legs with my knees up, and spread wide while his jism dripped and oozed from my cunt and ass.

“Hmmm. Three cum loads in under twenty minutes. You came a ton big boy.”

Guys like to hear that too. I was giving him a full-frontal spread view of my cunt as his cum oozed out.

“You like this frontal cunt view?” I asked.

“Very much so, I could look at your naked body all day long,” he responded.

He reached out and pinched my rock-hard nipples and fingered my clit as I watched his cock starting to rise again.

“Hmmm, you are a beast. I never saw your cum before because you always wore a condom.”

He was very proud of that and said, “I've been told I cum more than the average guy.”

Hmmm, I thought. What does the cum police follow him around? I soon found out that was an understatement. I got one of my heels and put it over my cunt and ass and let gobs of his cum ooze into my heel. It was a huge load.

Actually, it was three loads. It looked like my crotch was wearing heels. After the last drop of cum was in my heel, I showed him my shoe full of cum.

“That’s a lot of jizz, big boy. You almost filled the whole heel. I'll never look at these shoes the same again. Do you think I can get this back in the tube?” and we both laughed.

I leaned over, grabbed his cock and squeezed the tip, and tried to put some cum back in his cock. That didn't work so I put the toe of my shoe on his cock tip and tucked his balls into the heel and I grabbed the stiletto and jiggled his junk. He looked so girly.

“You are now the ultimate transgender male although I don't think this is what the trannies have in mind.”

I scooped all the cum out of my shoe and lathered up his cock with all his love juice. It was so gooey and sticky, just like all other guy’s cum. Then we started to cuddle and kiss as I fondled his limp, gooey cock with my cum covered hands. I leaned down and put his sticky cum covered limp dick in my mouth and sucked him hard until he got erect again and cleaned him off. I was tasting cum for the first time and technically I guess I was swallowing cum just not spurting gobs at a time. It wasn't that awful and his cum had a clean, bleach, salty taste to it. His dick got very rigid again. He said, “See, you're swallowing my cum now. Maybe I can spurt my jizz down your throat later. We never have talked about you blowing me.”

I didn't answer and just gave him a come hither look. I was thinking that rimming has to be a grosser sex act than swallowing jizz. Should I or shouldn't I? Hmmm.

John and I were cuddling and just lying there nude smoking a joint, sipping wine, and eating strawberries while playing with each other's private parts and I noticed his cock stirring. So I stroked his limp cock to a semi-erect state, then I got between his legs, cupped my tits around his cock, and started to titty-fuck him while sucking hard on his knob. I love having a man's cock between my tits and then feeling it swell up in my mouth. It's a very erotic act and it helps if you have huge tits.

He said, “My wife can't titty-fuck like you because her boobs are small.”

I responded, “You see, big boobs are good for something else and I'm glad she has small tits. It gives me an edge over her.”

“Oh, you have a lot of edges over her, but she does give a great blow job and swallows when she wants to,” he said.

There's no such thing as a bad blow job, I thought. I guess he was hinting for me to swallow to edge her out. I spread my pussy lips to show my hard clit and said, “How do you like this clit edge”. “Very edgy, pretty clitty,” he said as he leaned down and licked it hard.

“Mmmm, I love it when you eat my cunt. We’ll compare all my edges to that fucking cunt later.”

I rolled over and put my ass in his face, “Now rim my asshole you cunt teaser.”

He did as I ordered. I nibbled on his foreskin and licked him up and down his hard veiny shaft while rubbing chocolate from the strawberries, and then put him in my mouth and sucked him up to his balls, gagging as I sucked deep throat style, gagging along the way.

“I love chocolate cock and strawberry ball juice, are the boys making more jizz?” I purred as I fondled his nut sack.

I went back to titty fucking and in about 2 minutes he was rock hard again and then I put his huge schlong to the back of my mouth and I continued pumping and stroking his huge cock not thinking as he was moaning like crazy and thrashing about. I was driving him nuts. He then placed his hands on my head holding it down firmly. That was a new twist I thought.

Then, just as I thought I was done with my awesome sucking and was about to give him one of my great two-handed, hand-over-hand jobs he clenched the sheets, tensed up, grunted, and came in my mouth.

He fucking came in my fucking mouth. With no fucking warning and he was holding my head down on his hard-on. He just blew his load like I was expected to swallow his cum and I had no choice. He took fucking control of my mouth and head and I was letting him. Oh, my fucking god! I was swallowing!

“Swallow it all, bitch,” he commanded. That was the first time he talked dirty to me with his cock in my mouth and it was very erotic. He was in total control. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head. Since his cock tip was at the back of my throat, his jism just kept squirting down my throat. He seemed to time his spurting with his thrusting so he spurted when he was deep in my mouth so I didn't have a mouth full of cum. Oh, my fucking God, I was swallowing his cum and he continued to force my head down, not hard but firmly. I tried to push away but he was firmly keeping my head in place. I think he enjoyed controlling me.

“Uhh, gulp, gaggg, uhh, gulp, gaggg, uhh, gulp, gaggg.”

This was another major load of jizz. I thought this would be less of a load because he already came a few times. Boy, was I wrong? I was shocked and gagged and gurgled a bit but I just kept his cock in my mouth and swallowed the rest of his spurting cum and guess what, it wasn’t as bad as I thought – it was not hard to do and tasted okay. I was pretty buzzed. It was like swallowing hot honey. I felt like a slut. I just gave my first real blow job. I gagged a little bit more as his spurting cum continued to fill my welcoming throat and I could tell he was more aroused by that. When is this guy going to stop cumming, I thought to myself. He must have spurted a dozen times. I had a mouth full of cum as I gagged and swallowed at the same time. Gaggghhh, gulp, gaggghhhh, and more gulping, and I let a little cum seep out the side of my mouth. He didn’t say he was going to cum like most guys do as they get ready to unload their love juice. So after his final squirt and last grunt, FINALLY, I just finished the job (yuk yuk) and kept sucking and making oral love to his lovely penis until he went limp, got small, and oozed the last ounce of cum from his softening manhood into my face fucked mouth. I continued to suck him and drain his dick dry as I squeezed his spent balls and he slowly released my head. I licked his limp shaft and kissed his cock tip.

“Oh my fucking goddd,” I gasped as I wiped some cum that dribbled on my chin.

“You came goblets of cum. That was the first time I swallowed your cum, babe. How was your first swallow job from me? That wasn’t the discussion I had in mind,” I said.

“That was awesome, babe. I guess we don’t need to have the blow job talk,” he gasped.

“How much cum do you have in those balls?” I said as I licked my lips.

He said, “That was incredible. I love you, you were fabulous. You know how to suck cock.”

Usually, it's a girl who uses the L word first. I guess guys love getting blow jobs. “Not as much as I love sucking your beautiful penis,” I said.

I was shocked and proud at what I had just done but couldn't show it or tell him.

He said, “Happy fucking birthday, Gail. That was a great first blow job,” as he kissed me passionately. I thought first is the operative word.

I said, “I’m glad you liked it, big boy, but isn't it the birthday guy who usually gets his annual birthday blowjob from his wife, and not the birthday girl who gives the blowjob. You're the one who should be eating me out all day. Doesn't your wife swallow your jizz on your birthday?”

“That's a story for another day but you do give a better blowjob, and I will gladly eat you out all day long. You do have a lovely hairy cunt, your pussy is perfectly shaped for eating out,” he said.

He tickled my clit and made me squirm.

I thought to myself if only he knew it was my real first time swallowing cum but I wasn't going to tell him. I thought I'm a real woman now and a real cum-swallowing, cock-sucking cunt. Now I have a new talent to add to my bag of sex tricks. I thought, I think I am pretty good at this because John didn't complain. Why would a guy complain?

I think that getting your cock sucked and cum swallowed has to be the ultimate controlling sex act for a guy, or maybe ass fucking. Maybe, I'll blow him again and it will probably be less cum the fourth time around.

I snuggled up to his chest and thrust my boobs out as I was proud of what I had just done. I felt like a slut in a good way. I swallowed. I fucking swallowed. I'm a bad, bad girl. I wanted to tell him but not quite yet.

“I've got a little sexy secret I want to share with you but not today. I think you'll find it very erotic, just not today,” I said.

“How much more erotic can it get, we’re both nude, we just did anal, fucked bareback and you blew me?” he said.

“You'll see. I love the way your cock reacts to my mouth and your cum was very delicious and plentiful,” as I leaned down and kissed his cock tip while squeezing his balls and I dropped it there.

Then I pulled his foreskin up and formed a little cup. “Pour a little wine in the foreskin cup. It's like a belly shot only sexier. I'm thirsty.”

He did and I sipped it out. “I love wine from an uncut cock, mmmm, yummy. I can't do this with hubby, he's circumcised. Maybe later we’ll do cock and cunt shots with tequila.”

End of Part 1

Published 
Written by Jimclark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments