Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.title

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.description

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text_2

Because of work, I travel a lot, so my wife and I need to be creative when I am away. Cat, my wife, is about 5,7, size 12, 32B and is beautiful and sexy as fuck. I struggle to keep my hands off her when we are together. When I am working away, we always h...

A Letter From The Capital

Rodry, a big girl in the big city, looking for the big life

Rodry took out Sylmi's letter and set it next to her own blank paper. It had felt weird going into that little shop to buy writing supplies, but no one had spared her a second look. She was used to trying to attract attention and it had never been particu...

Pushing Her Limits - Part One

A wife discovers porn, then gloryholes, as she explores with her husband.

“So, what do you want to watch tonight?” Amy Carter asked her husband, Ryan. The kids were asleep, the lights were down, the couple was naked in their bed, and the curvy blonde had opened an incognito browser window for the purpose of browsing porn. Ryan...

Portrait Of The Artist

Hal mets a succubus who is a docent at the art museum. She shows him around.

She was a docent at the art museum. Her name tag read "AGRAT." Hal was an assistant director at the museum. He asked her about the unusual name. "It’s an old family name," she said. That evening, out of curiosity, Hal looked up the name. To his surprise,...

Finally Joan Gets It On

since becoming a widow her son has had her wondering

Jeff Middleton is nineteen years old and I lives in the North of England, near Manchester, with his mother Joan. His father died four years ago but he and his mother are doing ok and making the best of things. He's starting to go out more now he feels his...

Expanding Horizons

Colette continues her lesbian explorations

At first glance of the room, anyone walking by the apartment window looking in would’ve thought it was cleaning day. There were a couple of small piles of clothes thrown on the floor and multiple cushions pulled off the couch. But looking further in, that...

Drinking From Her Chalice

One drink is sometimes all you need

In her intimate voice she spoke her invitation which changed my life It was as if I crawled out of the darkness of my cocoon becoming a beautiful butterfly within her care and presence - She opened her lithe legs Opened her hands, guided my eyes to her sa...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

On The Backseat

Urban fantasy. A witch borrows a young girl's body for a day to help her overcome her shyness.

It was a lovely sunny summer evening, but Penny felt rather gloomy. She was walking home from work—she liked those hour-long solitary walks and preferred them to the crowded bus—and, as always, she couldn't help but notice all the happy couples around her...

Swamp Witch

Life on the Bayou ch. 1

In the deep south of the United States, back where the willows sway, the gators roam, and the eerie mist of the swamp swirls, lives a woman of an unknown age. She is old, but no one dares ask her how old lest they end up a toad or frog. Locals just refer...

I like Salty Meat

A nice piece of salty meat is an addictive snack

I like my meat salty. Jump in the ocean, get nice and clean and salty. Something about salty sex is so appetizing. Tasting and drinking your salty juices – whether XX or XY – is a snacktime favorite. Suck you off, swallow your stuff, lick you clean – then...

The Tale Of Captain Blackheart And The Squirting Siren

A horny mermaid travels to the surface and finds her match aboard a pirate ship.

Deep in the Pacific Ocean, Swirlia Sea Angel tenderly raked her long flowing hair with a hermit crab. She sighed, setting the sweet animal down and thanking him with a nod and a wink. The crab waved his tiny claw and set off. Swirlia watched and sank down...

Party Humiliation?

A unfortunate prank turns into an opportunity!

Once I was tasked with getting a great big cake for a year-end fraternity house party. Members from several fraternities and sororities were all going to be present, as well as some faculty and pretty much anyone walking by the house! I bought the cake ea...

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

Mac soothes Grace after some upsetting news.

Chapter Nine Mac woke to the feeling of soft hands on his hard cock. As his brain registered what was going on, he grinned a sleepy grin. “What are you doing, my naughty little redhead?” “If you have to ask, I must be doing it wrong,” Grace said impishly....