Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim's Painful Yet Rewarding Journey- Chapter IV

"Tim and Emma are home alone for a month"

11
2 Comments 2
561 Views 561
5.8k words 5.8k words

Tim has just recovered after another hard spanking from Diane, with Emma, watching. He sat in his room for almost an hour before his eyes cleared up from all the crying and his bottom stopped stinging so much. He also had enough time to masturbate and enjoy two fabulous orgasms.

Going downstairs to the living room, he found Diane sitting and reading a magazine. Emma had gone to meet some friends, so it was just the two of them. He went and gave Diane a hug and thanked her for spanking him, something he always felt the need to say after a spanking because, even though it hurt like hell, it made him so happy and grateful. And he really appreciated the effort she put into spanking him so hard and thoroughly.

That day, he received a particularly hard spanking, and for a good reason. Diane was going away for a month to visit her mother, and Tim was going to stay home with Emma. As a result, for a month things were to change for both of them, as they had to take a break from their weekly spanking sessions, which were much appreciated by both parties. They were a little sad because of it, but they tried to spend that post-spanking afternoon together and made the best of it.

Diane knew how much the spanking meant to him and was aware that it would be much harder for him to go a month without being spanked. She tried to bring up the issue to see how he felt. "So, tell me, Tim, did I spank you hard enough today to last you for a whole month?" Diane asked, smiling.

"You definitely spanked me hard today, but we both know that's not how things work. I just know that it won't even be a week, and I'll already start obsessively thinking about it, and it's going to be an awfully long month. I'm really going to miss our weekly meetings."

"You can always talk to Emma. She seemed very eager to be in my position, and you saw how understanding she is," Diane said jokingly. In reality, she wasn't entirely joking. She had thought about this option quite a bit, and it seemed like a good idea. But she knew it would be hard for Tim to accept.

Tim answered quickly, "I don’t think it’s a good idea, so I will stick to some self-spanking when Emma is out. After all, I've been doing this for years, and it worked."

"It might not work as well now that you've experienced real spankings."

"We shall live and see. I personally don’t see any reasonable alternatives. I really don’t see myself over Emma’s knee for a spanking, although I'm sure she'd be great as a spanker."

"You have a whole month to find out and make a decision. I still think it's the best alternative for you," Diane concluded.

Tim wasn't feeling himself, so he retired to his room early that evening. Diane's words got him thinking. What if she was right and self-spanking wouldn't be satisfying enough for him? He hadn't been very excited about spanking himself before either, and after so many trips over Diane's knee for a real spanking, self-spanking seemed even more unappealing to him. But he also found the idea of being spanked by Emma hard to accept. At least he felt safe for a few days with his freshly spanked bottom. Then he was going to figure out how to proceed for the rest of the month. With those conflicting thoughts, Tim finally managed to fall asleep that night.

Downstairs, Diane packed her bags while chatting with her daughter, Emma. At some point, Emma asked, "How do you think Tim will do for a month without your spanking routine? You know, I could be in charge of his spankings while you're away."

"I know you could, and I’m sure you're perfectly capable of doing that, but it’s not for us to decide. It’s up to Tim to let you spank him, and for the time being, he doesn't like the idea, and I can’t force him to take a spanking from you. As far as I'm concerned, I have nothing against you spanking Tim; in fact, I encourage you to do it if the opportunity arises. I'm confident you're the best alternative for him."

"Thanks for your support, mom."

"I want to be clearly understood. You can try to convince him, but I don't want you to push him in any way or blackmail him."

"Sure, mom. I would never do that. As much as I'd like to put him over my lap," Emma said, laughing.


After Diane's departure, a few quiet days followed. Tim and Emma happily talked about everything but spanking. Emma didn't want to push Tim in any way, and he didn't feel comfortable discussing that topic with her. Emma had a plan, though. The hairbrush always sat on a small table in the living room. Emma suspected that at some point Tim would need it, so she put it in a certain position on the table and took a picture of it as proof. If Tim was using it, he certainly wouldn't put it back in exactly the same position, so she could confront him. Faced with the evidence and using some good arguments, Emma hoped to convince Tim to accept her help.

She didn't even have to wait too long; after only a few days, the brush was in a completely different position than she left it. While she was out shopping with her girlfriends, Tim, who was already craving a spanking, tried to satisfy his need like in the old days, by spanking himself with the hairbrush. Only the result wasn't as satisfying, and Tim was pretty down. He didn't understand if his expectations had risen or if he had developed a higher pain tolerance and couldn't spank himself hard enough. Diane was right when she told him that he might not like it as much as he used to.

He was already waiting for another opportunity to be home alone and try to spank himself with the hairbrush, hoping to get a better swing and a more satisfying result. But deep down, he already knew that self-spanking was not the solution to his need.

Emma decided to wait another day or two before confronting Tim about the hairbrush. On the one hand, she wanted him to heal from any damage from the spanking, and on the other, she hoped to find him more eager for another spanking and increase her chances of convincing him.

On Saturday, two days after finding the hairbrush moved from its place, Emma decided to take action. In the meantime, she made sure not to leave the house because she didn't want to give Tim any opportunity to be alone and use the hairbrush again.

Taking him by surprise, she asked in a rather authoritative tone, "Tim, what can you tell me about this hairbrush?"

Tim looked puzzled at her and replied, "I don't understand the question."

"Okay. Then let me help you. This brush was sitting here in a particular position; I didn't touch it, and then I found it sitting in a different position. I even have a photo as proof. Since only you and I are in this house and I haven't touched it, I repeat the question. What can you tell me about this hairbrush?"

Tim was taken aback by her authoritative tone and by the question she asked, so he began to stutter and blush. "I brushed my hair." He tried a lame, not at all convincing explanation.

"We both know that your hair doesn't need a brush, but we both know that your bottom needs a hairbrush from time to time. So instead of lying to my face, you'd better answer me honestly. Did you smack yourself with the hairbrush?"

Tim still blushed and answered in a hushed, almost whispered voice, "Yes..."

"Well, you see, you can tell the truth too! Tell me about it; what was it like? Did you enjoy it?

"It was okay, I guess..." Tim replied uncertainly.

"Be honest with me, is it true it wasn't nearly as good as a real spanking?"

"It’s true, but it’s better than nothing," Tim replied, trying to end the conversation.

"You can always get a real spanking," Emma added teasingly.

"Yes, from Diane, who will be back in about a month."

"That’s not what I meant, and you know it. I can spank you the way mom did, and I can assure you I’m more than capable of blistering your bottom."

"No way. I don’t want you to spank me."

"Ok. Let’s discuss it," Emma continued.

"I don't think there's anything to discuss here," Tim replied, sounding annoyed.

"There is always something to discuss. Let’s see. Give me a reason why you don’t want me to spank you. You clearly want to be spanked, so why not me?"

"Because you are like a sister to me," Tim answered without sounding too convincing.

"And Diane is like a mother to you. And you are an adult. Do you think it’s more natural to be over her lap for a spanking at your age? Plus, I've already seen you naked and taking a spanking on several occasions. I know about your erection, I know exactly how you feel when you are spanked, and on top of that, I know what you expect from a spanking. I love you so much. I have always been by your side and have always looked out for your best interests. Yes, it’s true that I would really love to give you a spanking, but I wouldn't have suggested it out of selfishness if I didn't know it was best for you."

"I don’t know. You have a pretty valid point, but I still find it really odd."

"Just think about it. You don’t need to give me an answer right now. You know I would never make fun of you on this subject, and I wouldn't wish to harm you. I was hoping you'd trust me more by now."

"It’s not about trust. I trust you, and you know how important you are to me, but you are only two years older, and I don’t know... It doesn’t feel right."

"It’s true I’m only two years older than you, but imagine you’ll have a girlfriend. Don’t you want her to spank you instead of Mom? She might even be younger than you. When you finish high school and go to college, I suppose there's a good chance we'll live in the same city. Your need for spanking will never go away, so you'll need someone to replace Mom. I'd be more than happy to fill that role. And I think it would be good for you to know that you're already covered for college. Why don't we start now? Plus, I've always been more authoritative toward you. You even told me you liked that side of me. Age is just a number. Judging strictly by my attitude and our relationship, do you really feel I'm only two years older than you?"

"No, you’re right; you seem more mature, and I have to admit you have a good answer to pretty much every argument I make. However, I need to think about it."

"I don’t need an answer now, but I also don't want to create tension in the house over this topic, so I suggest you think about it today. Tonight, after dinner, I'm going to my room to watch a movie. If, by the end of the day, you decide you want to let me spank you, I'll wait for you in my room. If not, we'll consider the subject closed. I'll take the hairbrush with me to my room. I think you have plenty of time to make up your mind. You must know that if you decide to come to my room, I expect you to respect my authority and obey me, as you have done so many times with Mom. I am to decide how hard and how long the spanking will be. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations. So? What do you say? Sounds like a plan?"

"I guess," Tim answered, already deep in his thoughts.

He decided to go for a walk and try to clear his head. The more he thought about Emma spanking him, the more he began to realize that maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea. Tim began to remember all the dialogue he had had with her, and her arguments seemed more and more solid. Remembering her authoritative tone when she asked him about the hairbrush, Tim felt himself starting to get aroused. As he began to imagine the whole scene, with Emma putting him over her knee and spanking his bottom, he got even more turned on.

By the time he finished his walk, Tim couldn't seem to find any argument against letting Emma spank him. Well, except that he found it humiliating, but he was determined to overcome this impediment. When he was spanked for the first time by Diane, it was the greatest embarrassment she had experienced up to that point. But he was so grateful for that day. Looking back, it was a very small price to pay.

With his mind made up, Tim returned home just before dinner. He didn't want to give Emma any hint about his decision, and during dinner, they didn't talk about spanking at all.

Preparing to retire to her room, Emma said to Tim in a friendly tone, "I'll preemptively say goodnight, but I hope we'll still see each other today."

"Goodnight," Tim replied quickly and without betraying any emotion.

Emma was disappointed, convinced that he had decided not to visit her that evening.

Tim went to take a shower and prepare for what looked to be an interesting and, at the same time, very painful evening. He was tense but really determined to stick to his decision. He was also so aroused that he couldn't wait for the spanking to be over to go back to his room and masturbate.

It was still early, but Tim decided there was no point in waiting any longer. The sooner, the better, he thought. Besides, he was afraid he might change his mind if he delayed any longer. He put on a clean T-shirt and a pair of underwear. He gave up putting on pants, knowing they would come off anyway.

Tim took several deep breaths to build up his courage, then knocked on Emma's bedroom door. The time had come to face the music.

"Come in," Emma said from the other side of the door. Tim opened the door nervously, trying to control his movements so as not to give himself away as he was shaking. He was very tense and embarrassed.

"Nice to see you," Emma replied, surprised but cheerful. "I didn’t expect you here after that blunt ‘goodnight’ I received from you earlier. When did you decide to come here?"

"When I went on that walk," Tim replied, almost gasping with emotion.

"Well, in that case, it wasn't very nice of you to let me think you weren't coming. I was really disappointed."

"I wanted to be a surprise," Tim answered.

"Well, for that, I’ll make sure to also surprise you with some nasty, hard, and well-placed hairbrush spanks on your sit spots and thighs. As a bonus for your behavior. Now tell me, do you want to talk about anything else first, or do you want to get this over with?"

"No, please, let’s get this over with."

"Then please come closer, and let’s get rid of these underpants. I see you came prepared, without pants. It's a good thing they're out of the way." She leaned forward and took his underwear off, helping him step out of them.

He was standing naked below his waist with a full erection, waiting for Emma to order him over her lap. He didn't have to wait long until she took his hand and guided him over her lap. After a few position adjustments, she had him in the right place. Her lap was slimmer than her Diane's, but it felt comfortable.

He soon realized that he was much closer to her feet than normal, and because he had a huge crush on females' feet, they drew his attention. He had always thought Emma had beautiful feet, and now he had the opportunity to admire them up close without appearing to stare. While contemplating Emma's carefully painted white toenails, Tim was interrupted by a noise, immediately followed by a stinging sensation on his left buttock. He'd just taken his first smack from Emma, the first of many to come.

The first strokes were lighter than expected, but slowly she adapted, and the spanking became more and more painful. She made sure to warm every inch of his bottom before taking the hairbrush. He was impressed with how confident Emma was. She was in total control of the situation, and he felt more and more vulnerable and out of control. Tim was ready to submit to her authority completely. She fully deserved all his trust.

TSexxxDealer4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSexxxDealer4u

The spanking got serious, and soon her beautiful feet became blurry. His eyes filled with tears, and he started to sob and squirm. He soon forgot all about his doubts; the age difference didn't matter anymore. She was another woman who had the right and power to spank him as long and as hard as she wanted, and he was there only to obey. In those moments of transfer of authority, he respected her more than ever and was so grateful to be in that position, despite the fact that his bottom was already on fire. She held him firmly and spanked him for what seemed like an eternity, and she definitely wasn't kidding at all about those well-placed smacks on the sit spots and thighs.

Eventually, the spanking stopped, but his sobbing continued for a few more minutes. She helped him get up, and she hugged him warmly. He felt so good and safe in her arms, and he was so glad he took that path. They said good night, and Tim went to his room.

Left alone, Emma was just beginning to process what had just happened. She had just fulfilled one of her greatest dreams—to spank a man and be able to exercise complete control over him. She felt very euphoric and realized she was very wet between her legs. The whole experience turned her on so much, and all she wanted to do was masturbate and replay the whole scene in her mind. She never imagined this experience could be so arousing, and she began to understand Tim even better. That night, a whole new world opened up for Emma, and the fabulous orgasm she experienced confirmed that spanking was to be a constant in her life.

Back in his room, Tim inspected his backside and took some photos for his collection. He was amazed by the results. She was a natural, being able to spank him that hard without any previous experience. He was so happy he let himself be convinced to take a spanking from Emma, and he was sure it wasn't the last. At least that's what he hoped for. It was finally time to get rid of that erection, and it wasn't long before he exploded into a wonderful orgasm. That night, they both slept like babies.

The next day, Tim woke up quite early. He was in a very good mood, his bottom aching every time he touched it, constantly reminding him of the amazing spanking he received the night before from Emma.

From his perspective, yesterday's spanking went very well. All he hoped was that she felt the same way and that their relationship wouldn't get weird. Little did he know that upstairs in her room, Emma was thinking about much the same thing. She too had her concerns, but she was sure that anything could be discussed and cleared up, so she was ready to go down and see him.

She found Tim in the living room, enjoying his coffee. She went and gave him a kiss on the forehead, saying, "Good morning, sunshine!"

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Tim answered, smiling. They were both smiling and relaxed, so perhaps their concerns were unfounded after all.

"How’s your bottom?" Emma asked in a friendly tone.

"It hurts and is very sensitive to touch, but I’ll survive," Tim replied.

"I’m sure you will. So that means I did a pretty good job?"

"Are you kidding? You did an excellent job. You’re a natural. You were so confident and in control all the time. And you definitely can give a really hard spanking."

"I hope I didn’t spank you too hard," Emma said, smiling and trying to look worried.

"No, don’t worry. It was as hard as it should have been. You took me to my limit and beyond it, and you made me feel very vulnerable and out of control. It was exactly as I hoped it would be, and I wouldn't change a thing."

Emma was moved by Tim's words and said, trying to sound modest, "I had a good teacher, and you and my mom gave me plenty of opportunities to watch and learn. And the chats about your feelings and what you expect from a spanking were also helpful."

"Enough about me," Tim said. "I’ve been spanked many times, but for you, it was a premiere. Tell me about your experience as a spanker."

"It was amazing. I feel like I've discovered a new world, and I didn't expect to like it so much. I have fulfilled one of my deepest desires, and for that, I thank you. Having you over my lap, under my control, and at my mercy was absolutely intoxicating. I felt so alive and powerful. After last night, it's clear to me that I need to feel that thrill more often. I want that in my life, and it’s clear to me that any future boyfriend must submit to my authority just as you did last night. And now I better understand your arousal related to spanking. I was so turned on last night being in that position of authority."

"I'm so glad it was such an enjoyable experience for you. I hope your future boyfriends will know how lucky they are to have you as a girlfriend and spanker. I might even be a little jealous of them," Tim said, smiling.

"Don’t worry about them. We are family, so I can always spank you, even if I have a boyfriend," Emma said in a giggling voice, then added in a more serious tone, "You had a lot of fears and doubts, and I know it wasn't easy for you, so tell me, what was it like for you to be over my lap and get a spanking?"

"Well, I can say your lap is definitely comfortable," Tim said, laughing, then adding more seriously, "At first, it was odd and embarrassing, but not nearly as bad as I expected. Probably because we are so close and trust each other so much. Then, after you got into your role and the spanking started to get more severe, I felt the transfer of power between us, and if until then you were just my best friend, gradually you turned into a woman I had to obey, and I wanted to obey. I have gained a different kind of respect for you that I never had before.

Emma was moved by his words but didn’t want to become too emotional, so she changed the subject by saying, "So we both agree we should do this again?"

"We should definitely do this again, but I hope you’re not suggesting we should do it now. I’m too sore."

"No, silly, of course not now. In the future. In the near future, I hope," Emma said teasingly.

"Then I totally agree. How do you see us doing it in the future?"

"Well… I can’t order you over my knee. You must want it, so you’ll have to ask just like you did until now."

"With the chair and the hairbrush?" Tim asked.

"Good question. I feel like changing that sign. It should remain your and Mom's sign. I don’t have any ideas for another, but we can discuss it, I guess. What do you think?"

"Well, do you plan on spanking me in your room, because I kind of liked the walk to your door, standing there and building up my courage to knock, knowing you were expecting me? Then being in your room, practically on your territory, made me feel even more vulnerable. Also, I didn't have a set time to knock on the door, and I knew I could delay the inevitable, but deciding not to do so made me lose even more control."

"Yes, I like spanking you in my bedroom, and since you're so keen to continue it there, my bedroom will be our usual place for spanking. But it’s not enough just to come to my door. I need to know beforehand. I also need to prepare, and I want to wait for you thinking about what I'm about to do to you."

"Then I’ll tell you in advance."

"Ok, it’s settled then. I might not be able to resist suggesting that we should meet in my bedroom, but you don't have to take me into account. You have to want this and be ready," Emma said, giggling.

The rest of the day, they both went about their business, both happy with the deal and the discussion they had earlier. Emma still had a plan she hoped to propose to Tim, but decided to wait. She didn't want to rush, preferring to let things settle first. But to her surprise, an opportunity arose that very day, and she decided to seize it.

They were having dinner and chatting happily, but they couldn't stay away from the subject of spanking for long. It was too fresh in their minds, and they found it thrilling to talk about it.

At one point, Tim said, "I'm really curious. You never told me this before. Since when did you realize you were interested in spanking? I assume you thought about it before seeing me over Diane's knee getting a spanking."

"As you've noticed, I've always been a rather dominant type. I was like that with you, with my boyfriends, and in general with all my friends. I like to have some sort of power over those around me. But I never thought of enforcing my power by spanking others or making them submit to my authority. Not until I met Amy, my former roommate from college. Her parents were true believers in spanking, so she was spanked regularly. Even in college, when she went on vacations, she rarely got away without being spanked. She told me quite a lot about it. For her, it was a form of punishment, and she hated being spanked, but she respected her parents for the way they raised her. One day, she told me that she knew quite a few people who enjoyed being spanked. That got me thinking, and I started searching the internet. That's how I discovered that there are many people attracted to spanking, either as a top or as a bottom. The more I found out about it, the more I wanted to try it. I never imagined myself being on the receiving end, but I often imagined myself spanking someone. In fact, over time, it became my biggest fantasy."

"And recently, you got to experience it, so you’re welcome," Tim said, laughing.

"Yes, and I’m really happy about it. I should also thank Amy because she opened my eyes. Too bad she hates being spanked…" Emma said, looking blankly out the window, then continued as if she had just recalled an interesting story.

"One day, when she returned after a holiday, Amy was acting strange, and she seemed to be out of her mind. When I asked her about it, she told me she had just been caned before she left home. She let me see her welts. I was absolutely stunned. They were so swollen and red, but her bottom looked great that way. She then told me the whole story: how she was made to undress completely from the waist down, then grab the end of a table and lie down. She then received twelve hard strokes, with a pause of about thirty seconds between them. I felt sorry for her because it was clear that she had suffered a lot, but I was getting so turned on by her story. By the way, what do you think about canes?"

Tim was surprised by the sudden question but replied, "I don’t know; I didn’t think that much about them until now. They seem to be very effective punishment implements."

"So it's not exactly what comes to mind when you say spanking," Emma interrupted him.

"No, not really."

"But what's the first thing you think of when it comes to spanking? What do you find most appealing?"

"Being over a woman’s knee and being spanked hard with a hairbrush, like you did last night," Tim replied without having to think too much about the answer.

"Well, for me, after that day when Amy told me about her caning, when I think of spanking, the first thing that comes to mind and the thought that turns me on the most is having someone bend over and receive a caning from me. Don’t get me wrong, I love spanking you, and I promise it’s the second-best thing on my list."

Tim looked at her a little puzzled, then said in a very casual way, "So, you’re saying you want to use a cane on me?"

Emma barely hid her astonishment at Tim's retort. She didn't know how to propose that, and he went ahead and asked the right question. She tried hard not to look like she'd given the idea much thought beforehand and answered, "I certainly would like the opportunity to use a cane on someone, but do you want a caning?"

"I’m not sure about that. As I said before, I didn’t think about it until now. It looks like it hurts really bad. And we don’t even have one."

"Buying one is the least of our worries. I did some research, and you're right, it's a serious implement, and it hurts worse than a hairbrush. It has a much smaller contact surface and stings terribly where it hits. Therefore, in order not to turn it into an instrument of torture, the strokes are applied with a pause between them to allow the pain to dissipate and help the subject recover before the next stroke. It's a totally different kind of pain from what you're used to, but I've also found on the internet that some people find it highly arousing and others totally hate it. But you can't know that until you try. After all, even if it's more painful, that's not necessarily a bad thing. It will definitely be more difficult to stay in position, and you will need more obedience and ambition to cope. Wouldn't that make you even more submissive than you are?"

"I guess so," Tim replied, not sounding very convincing.

"Here's what I propose. We'll stay in tonight and do some research together, watch a few clips involving caning, and if you decide you want to try it, we'll order a cane online."

"Okay. I'll go get my laptop."

They spent more than two hours looking for information and testimonials about the canings, looking at pictures and videos of men being caned, when Tim suddenly said, "I have to admit I get aroused watching these movies, and plus you had some solid arguments again, so I made up my mind. I want to try the cane at least once in my life. If so many people survived it, I know I can too. And you deserve to fulfill your deepest desire, and I'm willing to help you. But I can't promise that after I try it, I'll ever want to go through something like this again. It might be the first and only time."

"Thank you. It means a lot to me, and I’m so glad you reached this conclusion. I didn't expect you could promise me that. We'll try and see, but I'm so glad we're going to try anyway. Should we look after a cane then?"

"Yes, of course," Tim replied, hoping he didn’t just make a big mistake.

"From what I've read, there are canes of various thicknesses. The right one for you would be a senior cane. It is thicker than others, but those are generally used for children. Also, some have crooked ends, while others are straight. For the recipient, there’s no difference. I personally don't like the curved ones, but if you like them particularly, we can choose a crooked one."

"No, no, I prefer a straight one."

"Perfect. What do you say about this one? Should I place the order? It's your last chance to back out."

"Order it!" Tim said, trying to sound confident.

Emma entered the details for the order and said, "Done. I've also put in my email address, and we'll both get delivery details. Today is Sunday. It should arrive, most likely, on Thursday. Hopefully even Wednesday. I suggest that on the day the parcel arrives, after dinner, I retire to my room and wait for you there to put our new friend to good use and give you the caning you know is waiting for you. What do you say? Do we have a deal?"

"Yes. It’s a deal," Tim answered.

"Thank you. We’ll have so much fun, the three of us."

"I might not have as much fun as you two," Tim said, smiling.

"I really hope you’ll have, at least after we’re done," Emma said, giggling.

Published 
Written by mihaispk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments