Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I like Salty Meat

"A nice piece of salty meat is an addictive snack"

18
7 Comments 7
211 Views 211
100 words 100 words

Author's Notes

"I was at the beach yesterday, and sat watching the lifeguards. Mid-afternoon, two of them (one gorgeous hunky guy and his very attractive female companion) wandered back to the lifeguard shack. They were gone for about 10 minutes. When they came back, no tent, and both were smiling. All I could think of was "that used to be me" giving those mid-afternoon blowjobs to my friends and how much fun we had."

I like my meat salty.

Jump in the ocean, get nice and clean and salty.

Something about salty sex is so appetizing.

Tasting and drinking your salty juices – whether XX or XY – is a snacktime favorite.

Suck you off, swallow your stuff, lick you clean – then it's back to the beach.

I loved being a lifeguard in college.  I loved sitting next to you on the stand, thinking about snacktime.

I’m not a guard anymore, but still enjoy watching your excitement grow, and tasting your saltiness.

Let's meet on the beach this morning.  I need a snack.

Published 
Written by ErinDcup34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments