Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Expanding Horizons

"Colette continues her lesbian explorations"

10
0 Comments 0
510 Views 510
3.8k words 3.8k words

At first glance of the room, anyone walking by the apartment window looking in would’ve thought it was cleaning day. There were a couple of small piles of clothes thrown on the floor and multiple cushions pulled off the couch. But looking further in, that glance would have also revealed two naked women entwined tightly on the ground, breathing heavily and glistening with sweat.

Colette, lying on one of the cushions, has already had one orgasm. She was well on her way to her second as she lay there rubbing her throbbing pussy. It didn't matter that the lower half of her body was off the cushion lying on the cold, hardwood floor. Comfortable or not, she was right where she wanted to be, lying on her back with Michelle grinding against her mouth and face.

Looking up she could see Michelle's breasts bouncing gently with every move she made. As Colette continued to stare, she saw that her nipples were hard and erect. She wanted so much to have them in her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned as she pushed her tongue deeper into her slit. As she did, Michelle looked down and, grabbing the back of Colette's head with both hands for leverage, pressed her pussy harder against her mouth.

"Colette, your tongue feels so good,” Michelle moaned. “I’m so glad you called me.”

It had been two weeks since their first encounter at the grocery store, and it was all Colette could think about. Just by chance earlier in the month, Colette had run into Michelle at the store again. However, there was no time to talk since she had only rushed in to buy snacks for her son’s game. But after a quick hello, Michelle had slipped her a piece of paper with her number on it.

“Oh fuck," Michelle moaned under her breath as she continued to grind against Colette’s mouth. "You really do like eating my pussy, don’t you?" not at all expecting an answer. “When you called me, you said you ‘needed me’, and now I know exactly what you mean."

Michelle let go of Colette's head and slid off her face coming to rest on her upper chest. She could see that her pussy was an inch from her chin and she noted that Colette's mouth and cheeks were glistening with her juices. Looking down at her, she said, "Colette, I want to cum with your tongue in my ass."

“Oh my god, Michelle. That is so fucking kinky… I would love that,” Colette said, staring back at Michelle as the words left her mouth. Without hesitating, Michelle lifted her legs and placed her feet next to Colette's head, one on each side. Then lying backward down onto her body, she placed the back of her head into Colette’s lap. She instantly felt Colette's pussy soak into the back of her hair.

Now with the strong foundation of her body and feet, Michelle lifted her waist off of Colette's chest and positioned her ass right over her face. With a hand on each cheek, Michelle spread her ass wide. Looking up, Colette could see Michelle's asshole clear as day, glistening wet from the pussy juice that had dripped down onto it.

"Oh yes, Michelle, please sit on my face." And with that, Michelle lowered her ass onto Colette's waiting open mouth. As her face slid between her cheeks, Michelle felt the tip of Colette’s tongue touch her sensitive ring.

“Mmmm, this is exactly what I wanted Colette,” Michelle said as she let her ass come down to rest onto Colette’s mouth. With this position over her, Michelle proceeded to raise and lower herself over Colette’s mouth, feeling her stiff and extended tongue start to penetrate her with each motion.

After a few thrusts, Michelle placed one hand on the ground next to Colette for additional support. With both legs now doing the work, she put her other hand between her legs and instantly found her swollen clit. The initial touch was intense and the motion of her hand and fingers were deliberate.

With the combination of Colette’s tongue and the focused attention of her own fingers, Michelle could feel her orgasm starting to build. With increasing urgency, she was rubbing her clit harder and faster. With brow furrowed, Michelle started to moan, softly at first and then more purposefully. “Oh fuck, Colette. You’re gonna make me cum,” Michelle said. Within seconds her climax was starting to approach, causing her to thrust against Colette’s mouth faster and faster. "Oh fuck, Colette..."

Michelle's asshole was now completely engulfing Colette's tongue with each thrust as she feverishly rubbed her engorged clit. Colette could start to feel Michelle's rim clenching around her tongue. She knew Michelle was about to cum.

"Ohhhh... ohhhh... fffuuuuuck," Michelle moaned. And then silence except for the wet sound of Colette’s tongue penetrating Michelle and Michelle’s own fingers rubbing feverishly. “Unh, unh, unh,” Michelle continued. Then suddenly “Uuuuuuhhhhh! Oh my god, Colette!” As Michelle reached her climax, her rim clenched and unclenched around Colette's tongue as her orgasm coursed through her body, legs quivering and shaking as she came hard on her face.

Feeling this, Colette wrapped her arms around Michelle's thighs and held on as Michelle pushed down hard against her face. She could feel wetness landing on her upper lip as Michelle's juice dripped out of her pussy as she suckled gently on Michelle’s rim.

After a few more thrusts, Michelle slowly shifted her body back down onto Colette's chest. Now leaning up to a seated position, she looked down at Colette. "That was amazing. You are so, so good at that,” Michelle said looking into her eyes.

Colette grinned as she looked up, meeting Michelle’s gaze, her cheeks glistening with Michelle's juices. "I could get used to this," she said, reaching up with one hand to gently massage one of Michelle’s breasts.

With her orgasm subsided, she slowly climbed off of Colette's chest. "Wow, that was fucking amazing."

"I know," Colette said with a smile.

"Now. your turn." Michelle sat down next to Colette who was still lying on her back. She reached down and pushed Colette's legs open. Looking down between her legs, she could see wetness on the ground where she had been dripping.

Michelle moved her hand between Colette’s legs and started sliding her middle finger up and down the opening of her slit. With her finger glistening and slippery, she slowly slid her finger down to her anus and immediately started gently rubbing. As she did, she felt Colette's rim clench. She continued in slow circular motions, applying slight pressure to the massaging.

Soon, Michelle could feel her rim relax. With this clear sign that she was waiting for, Michelle slid her finger in. At first it was just the tip, but she continued to slide it further and further. In and out with her finger. "Oh Michelle, that feels amazing," Colette moaned, letting her legs fall further open.

Then suddenly Michelle stopped. “Wait,” she said. “I have an idea.” Standing up, Michelle quickly turned and started walking away.

"Michelle? Where are you going?"

"You'll see. I won't be long—promise.”

While Michelle was gone, Colette's mind started returning to life. She still loved her husband, Steve, very much. They've been married for several years and are amazing together. They go to church on Sundays, watch sports with friends, and go on vacations every year as a family. “Normal stuff,” she thought to herself. “But this... What am I thinking? I'm lying naked on the floor, in the living room of a woman I just met 2 weeks ago. And my lips and cheeks are still wet with her sex,” her thought process continued.

As she thought more about her situation here and now, Colette started to quickly come to the realization that she was loving it. “I don't think I'm a lesbian, but I just can’t get enough of this woman,” she thought. “Her beauty, her scent, her most intimate parts…” she continued. And without any hesitation, her mind continued to wander. “Her pussy on my face... My tongue in her ass... So dirty... So erotic... So…”

“So, did you miss me?" Michelle said as she returned. As she walked over, Colette could see that she was holding a cucumber in her hand. The long, slender English cucumber type.

"What is that?"

"It's a cucumber, darling. And I'm going to fuck your ass with it."

Colette's eyes widened. "What?! No way! Fingers are one thing, but Michelle, my husband tried once and it scared the hell out of me. We had to stop."

"Colette, please don't worry. I know exactly what I'm doing. And soon, you'll be having the most incredible orgasm. Do you trust me?”

Colette's heart was pounding. She's had orgasms involving anal play before. She’s even used a butt plug. “But a fucking cucumber?” she thought to herself. “I’m so aroused by this woman… the experiences that I’ve already had… and she’s just so damn kinky.

"Yes. Yes, I do trust you."

"Good girl. I literally can’t wait for you to experience what I know you’re going to absolutely love. If helpful, it’s something that I’ve experienced more times than I can count.”

“Now the first step is to turn over." She handed her a couple of couch cushions that were on the floor next to her. "Here, take these and put them underneath you.”

As Colette proceeded to prop the cushions up and lie over them, she suddenly realized how vulnerable she felt with her ass now sticking up, fully exposed, and spread open in front of Michelle. As she turned to look behind her, she could see that Michelle was squeezing a tube of what looked like clear gel into her fingers.

"The first thing I'm going to do is use my fingers to loosen you up a bit," Michelle said, as she placed the tip of one of her fingers against Colette's rim.

"Oh my..." Colette said as she felt the touch of Michelle's finger.

"Mmmm, time for you to relax now.”

After a few minutes, Michelle heard a soft moaning sound from Colette. At the same time, she felt her rim start to loosen. “Oh Colette, do you like this?"

"Yes, I do. I really do.”

"OK. I'm going to slide my finger in now,” Michelle said as she proceeded to press her finger into Colette’s rim, not waiting for an answer or objection.

“Unfff,” Colette grunted.

“Is that OK?”

“Oh yes…”

With now very clear approval, Michelle proceeded to slide her finger in and out of Colette. “Colette, I’m going to add another finger now." And again, not waiting for an answer or objection, she added a second finger into Colette’s ass.

“Ooooh,” Colette moaned.

“Let me guess, amazing, right?"

“Oh Michelle, it feels so good.”

Hearing this, Michelle proceeded to now slide her two fingers in and out of Colette. After a few thrusts, she felt Colette’s pelvis start to move rhythmically against her fingers. “Mmmm…”

Novaskyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Novaskyy

With this continued unspoken approval, Michelle slid both fingers out and replaced them with three fingers. Pressing the three tips against the now loose opening, she inserted her fingers with just enough force to slide past the opening.

“Oh my god, Michelle. Yes, just like that."

Slowly at first but then picking up speed, Michelle proceeded to fuck Colette's ass with her three fingers. With Colette’s relaxed rim, her fingers were sliding in and out with ease.

"Oh fuck, Michelle. Your fingers feel amazing."

Michelle smiled and, leaning forward, kissed the back of Colette's neck. "I knew you would. Now I'm going to add a fourth finger. It'll be the last one before I switch to that cucumber."

"Oh yes, Michelle, do it. Put all four fingers in my ass.” And just as she said these words, she thought to herself "Did I really just say that? I sound like such a slut." And as she repeated the words in her head, she realized that she loved it. She could also feel that her pussy had become soaking wet.

Looking down between her legs, she saw a pattern of drips forming under her. And so did Michelle. As she continued to slide her four fingers inside her, she noticed how easily they slipped in with each thrust.

Michelle knew what she was doing. She stood up next to Colette with her fingers still inside her. And with her next thrust, she positioned her hand with her palm up and slid her four fingers deep into Colette's asshole, all the way to her knuckles. She then bent her fingers upward and, with her thumb pressing down just below her tailbone, grabbed hold of Colette and did a series of small little lifts. With this massaging from the inside, Michelle could feel everything now completely loose and ready.

“Uunngg,” Colette grunted. “Fuck that feels good, Michelle. I think I’m ready.”

"Ready for what?" Michelle asked, already knowing the answer.

“Ready for you to fuck me, Michelle. Fuck my as with that cucumber.” And again, just as the words left her mouth, she thought, "Did I really just say that?" But she was also loving the dirty talk. So much that she wanted to get kinkier.

"But Michelle, before you grab it, put your fingers in my mouth."

"What a dirty little slut you’re becoming, Colette, and I’m fucking loving it.”

She proceeded to pull her fingers out of Colette's ass, all of them glistening wet, and put them in front of Colette's mouth. Colette opened her mouth and Michelle slid her fingers in. Colette noted how much it tasted like her pussy. Colette also noted how thankful she was that prior to arriving she had done a proper cleaning, inside and out. She knew that if tonight was going to be anything like the grocery store, she knew she wanted to be prepared for anything.

After a few seconds of sucking the juices off Michelle's fingers, Colette couldn’t wait any longer. "Michelle, I’m ready."

And with that, Michelle grabbed the cucumber and pressed the tip against Colette's asshole. "Oh fuck, Michelle. Do it however you want, I trust you.”

And with that expression of confidence, Michelle started to slide the cucumber into Colette's ass.

As it started to enter, Colette took a deep breath. "Oh my god, Michelle, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Mmmmm.”

With the continued approval, Michelle started fucking Colette. Slow and steady thrusts. “Take it, Colette. I knew you would like this up your ass. Fuck you look so hot getting fucked like this. You like it don’t you?” finishing with a question that she already knew the answer to.

"Fuck yes! I love it! Mmmm! Fuck me!"

Deciding to tease a bit, Michelle slowly pulled out the cucumber until only its tip was pressing against Colette's ass. "Do you want me to keep going?"

"Oh my god, Michelle. Yes, keep fucking me with that thing." Colette replied with a heavy breath.

Michelle slowly pushed it back in. "Uunggh, yes," Colette grunted, noting to herself how much she was loving the feeling of something fucking her in a place she never dreamed of. And now knowing the intense pleasure that Colette was feeling, Michelle started to fuck her faster and harder.

Before long, Colette could feel her orgasm approaching. However, Colette also noted that this one was feeling different. She of course has had countless orgasms, but they’ve all been through stimulation of her clit or getting just the right feeling inside her vagina whether cock, dildo, or whatever other phallus she was using.

However, Michelle was completely ignoring her pussy. She was showing all her attention to her asshole and it was feeling incredible. The rhythmic pounding in and out was creating a gradually building orgasm from deep inside her. And it had been getting stronger and stronger by the minute.

Before long, Colette was starting to shake. Michelle noticed and slowed down. "Michelle, I think I’m going to cum. Oh my god… Ohhhh… Fuck!” she screamed. And with that, Colette felt a feeling she had never felt before. As she climaxed, she felt it emanate from deep inside where the cucumber was penetrating her and pulsated outward. Her legs were shaking and her torso collapsed to the floor as she felt her anal orgasm course through her body.

“Oh wow, Colette. How are you feeling?”

Colette took a few seconds to respond as her breathing started to subside. “That… that was the most intense orgasm I’ve ever felt.”

“Good girl,” Michelle said as she pulled the cucumber out and placed it on the floor next to her. At the same time, she used her free hand to caress Colette’s back. “I knew you would like it. You expanded your horizon a bit tonight.”

Colette pondered those words. “What did she mean ‘horizon’? Was there more on the ‘horizon’’ that she’ll be exploring with this woman?” she wondered. She’d seen quite a wide range of activities between women from the porn she's watched online but in real life she always stuck with what she was familiar with, what she knew “worked” for her. Given what she’s been experiencing with this woman, she was starting to think there was so much more Michelle may introduce to her.

As her mind continued to wander, she was suddenly pulled back to the present with a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

At the same time, Michelle placed her hand on Colette’s shoulder and gently pulled her back to a seated position, coming to rest with her legs spread and feet apart on the ground on each side of Michelle. Michelle had her legs spread, overlay on top of Colette, feet on the floor behind her. They were now facing each other, two naked bodies sitting upright just inches apart from each other.

Colette looked down and saw Michelle's beautiful breasts, nipples hard and erect. She wanted to feel them pressing against her, so she leaned forward bringing her own nipples directly in contact with Michelle’s.

The feeling sent a shock down her torso and straight to her abdomen. She could also feel she was getting wet again.

As Colette looked up, Michelle was already staring at her with the most loving eyes. Without any hesitation, Colette leaned forward and Michelle did the same. With their lips meeting, the kiss was sensuous and warm. She could still smell her scent on Michelle’s mouth. With tongues twirling, lips locked, Colette was in heaven.

After the embrace, Michelle, who had yet to climax herself, leaned back and then scooted back to make room between them. “Colette, I want to feel your fingers. I want it so bad, my love. It should just take a minute."

Colette wanted to do nothing more than return the favor. As she placed her hand on Michelle’s pussy, she could feel she was warm and wet. She started to rub with her fingers, favoring her middle finger between her slit. As they continued to gaze into each other's eyes, she felt Michelle’s hand on her wrist which then started pulling her hand toward her. With the desire in her eyes and now the physical urging of her hand, Colette stiffened her middle finger and let it slide inside of Michelle as she continued to pull her hand toward her pussy.

“Fuck me, Colette,” was all Michelle said as she continued to gaze into Colette’s eyes, and at the same time did the work of pumping Colette’s finger in and out with each thrust of the wrist she held firmly in her grip. Within seconds Colette noticed the familiar furrowed brow, slightly open mouth, and head tilting backward to see that Michelle’s orgasm was quickly approaching.

“Oh fuck!” were the next words out of Michelle’s mouth after what seemed like mere minutes. “Mmmm…” Michelle moaned as she closed her eyes and tilted her head completely backward. Colette could feel Michelle shuddering as the orgasm traveled through her body.

Leaning forward, Michelle breathed heavily and lay against Colette, putting her head on her shoulder. “That was amazing, Colette. Whew… Thank you so much,” she said as she started to regain her breathing.

“No, I should be thanking you. I had a completely new experience tonight that was so incredible.” she continued as she leaned in close to embrace Michelle.

With warm, naked bodies pressed together, lips locked, and eyes closed, all Colette wanted to do was focus on the moment. But she also started to realize a couple of hours had passed since she first arrived and she needed to get home before Steve got suspicious. He's not the jealous type, but she thought he might wonder why her "workout at the gym" had lasted so long.

As Colette started to pull back from the kiss and shifted her weight, Michelle understood that the moment was over. They both started to separate and rise to get dressed.

“I’m sorry to have to rush off but I really have to get back to Steve.”

“Please don’t apologize, Colette. I totally get it. You should absolutely do what you need to do.”

With that, Colette continued to get dressed, all the while her mind racing with questions. "Will this ever happen again? What will sex be like with Steve the next time we get intimate with each other? Will Steve notice a change in her behavior at all?" All questions that Colette didn't have answers to. And all of which will be answered in due time.

Once they were finished getting dressed, Colette gathered her things, gave Michelle a kiss on the cheek, and walked toward the front door. As she grabbed the handle she heard Michelle’s voice. “I hope I can see you again.”

Colette paused briefly before opening the door. She glanced back at Michelle. “Me too, Michelle. Me too.” And then she turned back toward the door, opened it, and walked out, closing the door behind her.

Michelle walked to her front window and watched as Colette got into her car, turned it on, and drove away. “Me too, Colette,” she said to herself as Colette’s car disappeared down the road. “Me too.”

Published 
Written by jdisindishouse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors