Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Backseat

"Urban fantasy. A witch borrows a young girl's body for a day to help her overcome her shyness."

7
1 Comment 1
398 Views 398
5.7k words 5.7k words

It was a lovely sunny summer evening, but Penny felt rather gloomy. She was walking home from work—she liked those hour-long solitary walks and preferred them to the crowded bus—and, as always, she couldn't help but notice all the happy couples around her.

Shit, all her former classmates have been dating since school! Some of them are even already married! And she... Penny sighed. No matter how much she wanted to, she couldn't get over her shyness and anxiety. She was technically not a virgin, she had her vibrator, but she might end up as a lonely crazy cat lady who never got a man inside her.

"Hello, Penny!" a cheerful voice said, and Penny turned around, startled.

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Palmer!"

In her thoughts, she did not notice how she reached her house. Mrs. Palmer, a lady in her sixties, was sitting on the bench near the entrance, smiling at her. Penny knew her, they often met in the hallways or near their apartment building, though Penny couldn't remember her name. She was always Mrs. Palmer and nothing else.

The lady was tall and thin, her face was wrinkled, her gray hair was pulled back in a bun, and she wore glasses, a long purple dress, and rather elaborate necklaces and bracelets. She carried a small black notebook in her hand.

"How was your day, dear?" Mrs. Palmer said warmly. "Mourning your loneliness again?"

Penny smiled bitterly.

"Is it so obvious?"

"To normal people, not at all. But I see such things."

Because Mrs. Palmer was a witch, Penny knew that for a fact, as she did not hide it. On the contrary, Mrs. Palmer was busy advertising her skills, and there was a small but steady stream of customers coming to her for charms, amulets, and fortune-telling. For some reason, only the people who really needed her help believed her. To others, she seemed like a harmless old lady who believed in fairy tales.

Penny was more of the latter.

"Do you have a minute, dear?" Mrs. Palmer patted the bench beside her. "I have a proposition for you."

Penny looked at her in surprise but shrugged it off and sat down, stretching out her tired legs. No matter how comfortable her shoes were, an entire shift on her feet, plus an hour's walk home, was a bit much. And her jeans and closed T-shirt were a little too hot for the current weather, but she never dared to put on anything more revealing.

"Yes, Mrs. Palmer?"

"I know you didn't ask for it, but it hurts me to see you like this. I can be of help to your cause with my craft."

Penny chuckled.

"Some kind of love potion? I'm not your target audience, Mrs. Palmer. I don't believe in that stuff."

Mrs. Palmer chuckled too.

"Actually, not a potion, but a spell. And it won't make you marry someone. I have something more subtle and exciting in mind."

"What?"

"It's a kind of swap spell, dear. A special one, to be exact. You let me take control of your body for one day, and I'll help you break out of your shell. I will teach you how to meet people and enjoy sex."

Penny blinked in confusion.

"A— swap spell?"

"Yes, dear. It's also called borrowing. You'll see, hear, and feel everything, only I'll be driving and you'll be in the back seat, so to speak. But I drive gently, don't worry."

"Wait, wait... What do you mean 'driving?'"

"I'm going to take control of all your movements for a day, dear, and do whatever I want. Don't worry, I'm good at this. You'll be perfectly safe and nothing bad will happen to you, I promise. Just good and thrilling."

Penny stared at the old lady.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No."

"And you probably want something very precious from me in return."

Mrs. Palmers smiled.

"Nothing at all. A day in a young body, with all its joys at my hands, is the best reward!"

Penny tried to gather her thoughts. Wasn't this a deal with the devil? Had she really considered it?

"So— I give you a free ride on my body and you help me with my shyness issues? That's it?"

"That's it."

A sudden thought struck Penny.

"And what, what if you don't give control back to me after that day?"

Mrs. Palmer laughed softly.

"Oh, so you believe in that stuff after all! Well, there are rules and limitations. I'm not allowed to break my contacts, even if they're only verbal. But of course, you cannot check it. You have to put your trust in me".

Penny's heart skipped a beat. The situation seemed absurd, but she could not resist the temptation. She considered it for a moment. She did not trust magic, but she did trust Mrs. Palmer. No one had ever said anything bad about her. On the other hand, if she could control what people said and did.

"All right," she said finally. "You have a deal, Mrs. Palmer."

"Oh, please, call me Donna. Now we must seal our contract with a handshake."

They shook hands.

"Excellent, my dear. Then take a day off work and come to my place in the morning. Do you know where I live?"

"Yes, I do."

Penny said goodbye and went to her lonely apartment. Her head was spinning.

An hour later, after she had finished her dinner, she sighed. Well, she has to do it now or she'll never get up the courage to do it later. She texted her manager and asked for a day off. Luckily she was online, and the reply came almost immediately.

"Of course, Penny, you can have it tomorrow."

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith!"

She set the phone down on the table and dug her fingers into her hair. Oh God, what had she gotten herself into?

***

Penny pushed the button. The doorbell rang a melodious chime, and Mrs. Palmer opened the door. She was wearing a simple, cozy housecoat.

"Morning, Penny! Come on in! Would you like some tea?"

"Mmm— m-maybe. Thank you, Mrs. Palmer."

"Donna. I'm Donna to you. We are going to spend a day very closely together, so formalities are ridiculous!"

"Thank you, Donna."

Penny followed Donna to the table with the teapot, cookie vase, and two cups. As Donna poured the tea, Penny looked around curiously.

The room was spacious but rather cluttered. There were dozens of shelves on the walls, each filled with various strange things. There were candles, jars, dried herbs, stones, books, bottles, crystals, bones, shells, feathers, and other oddities. There were also many potted plants. Some were just decorative, and some grew right here on the windowsill. The air smelled of incense.

"Don't mind all this stuff!" Donna waved her hand as she set the cup in front of Penny. "It's mostly decorum, to impress my clients, and because I like pretty things. Real witchcraft is done with simple, mundane things at hand, or no things at all."

Penny took a sip of the tea. It was excellent.

"Um... What should I do, Mrs. Pa— Donna? Is there anything I need to do before..."

"Just relax, Penny. Finish your tea, and then we'll sit comfortably and I'll take your hand and say a few words. You might feel a little dizzy. And that's all."

"What will it feel like? When you're, um, driving?"

Penny imagined being trapped in her body moving on its own, and shivered.

Donna smiled.

"Oh, nothing that terrible! You know those moments when you are deep in thought, doing things automatically without really paying attention, do you? It will be like that. Like being slightly distracted. But you will be able to see and feel everything. And we could talk to each other in our joint mind."

"Hmmm. I think I understand. Yesterday, you promised that nothing bad would happen to me and that it would be interesting. How so?"

"Well, you will experience pleasures that you have never known before. Sexual pleasure to be exact."

"But you said nothing bad—"

Donna laughed.

"It won't be anything bad, believe me! If you only knew how many lovers I've had, not counting husbands! You are dealing with an expert, Penny."

Penny tried to imagine and blushed.

"Okay..."

When the tea was gone, Penny followed Donna into another room. There was a sofa and several armchairs, with a coffee table and bookshelves around it. Donna lay down comfortably on the sofa and waved Penny over to the armchair next to it.

"Give me your hand."

Penny's heart raced. So fast? Right now? She is not ready!

"Hurry, dear. Today is the perfect time for such an endeavor, the moon is just right. And we'll have the whole day for fun!"

Reluctantly, Penny leaned forward and took Donna's dry, warm hand. Donna smiled encouragingly at her.

"You see, the form of the spell is not fixed. What matters is my will and my state of mind, and the text could be improvised. Would you forgive me for some bad rhymes?"

She chuckled and recited:

 "Spirit to spirit, mind to mind,

 Our essences now intertwined.

 Vessel offered, power shared,

 Two souls in one form paired.

 By will and word, fates combine,

 For one day, let our souls align."

Penny felt a slight dizziness, and then suddenly everything became clear. It was as if nothing had changed at all!

She stood up and stretched with relish.

<How good is to be young!> she thought.

And it was NOT HER thought!

<Um... Donna?.>

Donna chuckled in their shared mind.

<Yes, it's me, dear. Get used to your new state while I get used to your body.>

She turned to Donna's body, which was sound asleep. She tucked her dangling arm in and covered her with a light blanket.

<My body will rest until we return. And now...>

She came to the full-length mirror and began to undress, piling all her clothes on the floor. T-shirt, jeans, socks, bra—

<Donna!>

Donna chuckled. <I said I was going to use your body for all kinds of fun, didn't I?>

<But— naked?>

<Of course, dear! You can't have all the fun in your mundane clothes, you know.>

Penny could only sigh in surrender.

<Fine. Whatever you say.>

<Good girl!>

She took off her panties and turned around in front of the mirror, admiring herself. Well, Penny had seen herself a thousand times, but now she looked different. She tried to understand what had changed. Yes. She used to avoid looking at her body except for purely functional needs, and now she savored every feature. She also stood straight, open, and completely relaxed. Wow. She did not even notice how she sulked and sucked in her stomach, even alone!

She ran her fingers over her skin, touching, probing, looking for sensitive spots! It felt weird as if someone else was groping her vigorously, lovingly, and masterfully, but with her own hands. Well, it was someone else.

<Mmm, honey, I like your body! You even have those sweet spots on your collarbones and waist.>

She stroked the spots and could not hold back a moan. She trembled.

<Oh! I see you like them too. Let's try a more serious approach.>

Donna pressed her finger to her left nipple and slowly dragged it across the entire pink bud. Penny gasped in surprise. She had never felt anything like that before! The touch sent sparks of pleasure all over her body.

<Yes, you definitely need to explore yourself more, dear!>

Penny could barely find her voice.

<D-donna?>

<What, dear?>

<Are you— masturbating me?>

Donna chuckled.

<Of course! I need to know what your body can do before we go on adventures!>

Penny shivered with excitement and fear. Adventures?

Meanwhile, her hand slid between her thighs. Fingers lightly stroked her lips and found a spot.

"Ahhhh..."

Penny moaned again. She touched herself there before, of course, but it never felt so good. Pleasure washed over her.

<Donna, is it normal for women to feel it so strongly?>

<Of course, dear! You just have to know how to do it. And I know everything!>

Her fingers gently stroked and rubbed the small pink clit that was protruding and stiffening by the second.

"Ohhh... Mmmm..."

<Let's sit down.>

She grabbed a vibrator from the shelf, bigger, thicker, and fancier than Penny's basic model, and a bottle of lube, and on unsteady feet came to the chair and plopped down, putting her feet on the armrests. She did it as confidently as if she had been doing it for years. Well, maybe Donna had!

She checked the vibrator—wow, it not only jiggled, it bent in waves, and little balls bubbled under the skin-feeling coating! She turned it off and slowly pushed it all the way into her wet pussy until it touched her cervix, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body.

"Ohhhh... Donnaaaa..."

<Yeah, you like that, don't you? It's really good!>

Penny could only moan in response.

And she switched on the vibrator.

Penny gasped. It felt like a little explosion inside her, a very, very pleasant explosion. She moaned and writhed in the chair.

Donna was guiding her hand and everything, and Penny just had to relax and take in the sensations. And ooohhh, how strong the sensations were! The vibrator buzzed, throbbed, and wriggled, the thick shaft filling her, and her skillful fingers rubbing her clit, the orgasm building faster and faster.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, AHHHHHH!!!"

Penny screamed, arching her back as she came, shaking uncontrollably.

After a few minutes, she experienced the second wave of orgasm.

"Aaahhh! Donnaaa!..."

She had never had more than one orgasm in a row, and never one so strong.

<Poor girl. You didn't even know you are multiorgasmic.>

She finished screaming and caught her breath as her hands removed the vibrator, turned it off, and began to lubricate it thickly. Penny squealed in her mind.

<Donna. I never put anything in my ass.>

Donna chuckled.

<It's always the first time!>

<But, what if it hurts?>

<Calm down, dear. I'm very gentle, you'll see.>

With one smooth motion, she inserted the vibrator into Penny's ass. Penny squealed. She felt her anus relax to let the thing in.

<Wow! That's tight! Not too tight though!>

The vibrator went deeper and deeper. It wasn't painful, but it felt incredibly strange, stretching her, filling her, like a huge load of shit, but it wasn't shit, and it went deeper and deeper, and it felt strangely pleasurable, and then Donna turned the vibrator on!

"Aaah! Ahh, ahhh, ahh..."

<Well, how is it, dear?>

Penny was busy moaning. The vibrator was throbbing and pulsing, filling her asshole and stimulating all sorts of new nerve endings in a place that had never been visited before, and her fingers were caressing her clit.

"Aahh... Ahh..."

Penny's head was spinning. This was her first anal, and she never imagined it could be so intense.

<I'm going to cum again! Ahhh! I'm cumming!>

She shook violently, screaming.

<Oh, dear, so good! What a body you have! It's almost better than mine was!>

Another anal orgasm and she pulled off the vibrator, breathing heavily.

<Perfect, just perfect!>

<Ohh... Donna, thank you.>

<You're welcome. That was just the warm-up and check-out. Now it's time to get ready for the show!>

She stood up and stretched, still shaking from the orgasmic aftershocks.

<What? NAKED ON THE STREET?!..>

Donna chuckled.

<Sometimes I did! But it would be too much for you right now. So let's find you a dress.>

She dived into the closet and pulled out a white sundress.

<If you live to my age, you'll see how fashion goes around in circles, and the basic designs never go out of style.>

She pulled on the dress and turned around in front of the mirror. Either by magic, or Penny really was very much like young Donna, but it fit perfectly. Penny blushed.

It was a very light, semi-transparent sundress. The top front hugged her tightly, revealing all her curves and the whole back was simply open to the waist. The hem, on the other hand, was loose, not restricting her leg movement at all. She checked it out by doing a standing split that revealed her entire lower body. Penny's blush couldn't be any deeper.

<I didn't know I had that stretch and balance.>

<You do now, dear. A little bonus from me! And one last thing—>

She lifted her hem and drew several strange symbols on her hip, with a plain ballpoint pen. The symbols faded and disappeared.

<What's that?>

<The protection charm. Against pregnancy and disease, you know. Works for a month.>

TSexxxDealer4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSexxxDealer4u

<But, you said a day!>

Donna chuckled.

<You'll find the use for it yourself afterward, believe me! Now go!>

<But, I'm not wearing any underwear!>

<It would just get in the way. Let's go!>

<Go... Where?>

<For a walk, of course!>

<But, like this?>

<Exactly!>

She headed for the exit, leaving her older body behind, and Penny could only sigh and follow her.

<Um, shoes?..>

<Not needed! You'll see how much more attention you attract barefoot!>

And she walked out, slamming the door behind her. No keys, no phone, nothing on her but the dress. Well, maybe Donna can open her door with her bare hands.

***

Donna walked slowly down the street, giving Penny time to get used to it. She really needed it, because Penny never wore dresses, especially ones so revealing, and never stepped out barefoot.

<Breathe deeply, dear. It's the fresh air you need.>

There were people on the streets, a lot of them. The morning rush hour was over, but there were still plenty of cars and pedestrians on their way to work, school, the mall, or just taking a walk on their day off.

Penny instinctively sulked and lowered her eyes; only in her mind. Donna kept her relaxed gait, her straight posture, and her open shoulders, letting her firm breasts stand out proudly. People noticed her, of course. They smiled, waved, whistled, and gave her the thumbs up. Penny tried to hide her eyes from them but Donna just smiled back confidently, returned the looks, nodded, waved, laughed, and sometimes did dance pirouettes.

<Donna! What are you doing? All these men—they might think—>

<—that you are beautiful, attractive, and available? I'm sure they do!>

<But— But— What if they— What if someone attacks me?!>

Donna chuckled.

<Men attack women with knives and guns. Men attack women with fists. They do not attack women with hard cocks, they invite us with them! And you are doing the most effective protection against any unwanted attention!>

<What?>

Donna chuckled again.

<You're making it wanted and enjoying all of it!>

<WHAT?!>

<Come on, look at them!>

Penny could not even admit it to herself, but her usual trembling did not feel quite like anxiety now. It was building excitement!

***

She was passing a pub with an open (and mostly empty) porch when four boys chatting over a beer cheered her on.

"Hey, beautiful!"

"Morning!"

"Come join us!"

"Can we buy you a beer?"

Penny would silently run away from this attention. Drunk men? Cat...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bisamrattan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments